HORONIGAI [KNY ONESHOTS]

By _Azeire_

Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but... More

Introduction ヾ(^▽^*)))
S. Sanemi || I'm Hot
R. Kyojuro || I Love You
K. Nezuko & T. Muichiro || Mine
H. Gyomei || Bad Liar
[Requests are Closed]
T. Giyuu || Can't Stop Loving Her
S. Sanemi || Our Family
U. Tengen || Our Sweetie
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I. Obanai || Thank You
R. Kyojuro || Morning Kiss
Yushiro || Blush
R. Kyojuro || Love has no Boundaries
K. Tanjiro || Jealous
S. Sanemi || Aimu
S. Sanemi || Tease
T. Giyuu || Injury
K. Shinobu || I am Here
T. Muichiro || Sunrise
Kaigaku || Peaches
S. Genya || Love
K. Muzan || Quest
S. Genya || Love II
K. Muzan || Quest II
Requests ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020
K. Tanjiro || What Am I to You?
U. Tengen || The Most Beautiful Painting
Upper Moons || Akaza vs Douma
S. Sanemi || I Like You!
K. Muzan || Dirty Mouth
I. Obanai || Never
T.Giyuu || Worried
T. Kanao || Flowers
S. Sanemi || Hug Me
R. Kyojuro & T. Giyuu || Arm Wrestle
I. Obanai || Diary
GAHA HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS
K. Mitsuri || Sibling Rivalry
K. Tanjiro || Happy Birthday!
U. Tengen || Number
S. Genya || Precious Cinnamon Roll
R. Senjuro || Sushi
I. Obanai || Shakuhachi
K. Shinobu || Idiot
T. Giyuu || Chance
Tokito Muichiro || Comfortable
I. Obanai || Lucky
H.Hotaru || Stop Breaking my Swords!
U. Tengen|| Joke
I'm sorry

H. Inosuke || Dumbass

24.3K 657 566
By _Azeire_

Requested by Sapphireax I'M SORRY IF THIS IS NOT WHAT U EXPECTED!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Come back here, you little girl! You're supposed to be my food!", the demon said as he continued to catch you.

"I'm not that dumb to offer myself to you, stupid demon", you whispered while running.

"HUH?! WHAT DID YA JUST CALL ME?! STUPID?!", the demon shouted as his pace started increasing.

"Crap", you mumbled, as you ran. 'And here I thought I was already fast enough, how stupid of me to understimate demons', you thought as you kept panting.

"I SAID COME BACK HERE DAMMIT!", he shouted.

'I really need to attack, just once...' you dashed forward into a tree and kick it, twisted your body and charged towards the demon, you unsheated your wooden sword and pierced into the demon's stomach. You knew the damage wasn't enough. But you weren't trying to kill the demon, you were trying to injure him to weaken him.

You lifted your arms, and cracked your knuckles.

"THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO KILL ME YA KNOW?! STUP--"you cutted him off as you punched him on his face. "I know that, so shut up", you replied as you got off him and ran as far as you can.

You leaned on the tree as you reached the summit.

'I'm sure he'll follow me here, that is why--'

"Did you really think you already escaped?!", you heard the demon as he removed your sword from his stomach.

'I just need to wait for some few minutes... and all will be done..'

He threw your sword in the cliff and smirk. "Humans are really dumb, instead of getting out of this mountain, you ran towards the summit? You even got a beautiful place for me to eat you, how kind", he laughed as he revealed his claws. "Now let me reward you for that", he said as he dashed towards you and swung his claws, you jumped back away, avoiding it, but not completely, he still managed to scratched your right arm.

You landed safely and prepared to attack, you knew a bit of fighting physically, but you were not that good. You just needed it for a while, you just need to fight for a while. You just need to enjure it.

He attacked you once again with your claws, but this time he dug his claws on your skin, making you scream in agony, you kicked him, but that only made it pull your hair and slam you on the tree.

'Just a little more...', you thought as you stared on the sky.

"Now, I think that's enough, I don't want to waste my dear food~", he said. 'What?!' Your eyes widened. You were expecting for him to hurt you more, but no, he was hungry. He would like to torture you more, but he couldn't hold back anymore. "And here I thought I'd be successful..."you whispered as he pulled your body and gripped tighly into your shoulders.

"If you were gonna make me eat you up, you could've done it soo--"
"Pig assault! Pig assault!", someone said and you noticed that the tight grip around your shoulders were already gone, you looked at the demon that was on the ground, a mysterious man stomping on him. And somehow he looks like ...

"A BOAR?!",you screamed as the both of them battled. The demon swung his arms to the boar, but the boar dodged it by lowering his body and attacked him from below using his head. Followed by a hard kick on his face, the demon's head twisted, then again the boar punched his stomach making his the demon lose his balance. The boar pulled out his two wooden swords and roughly pierced in his shoulders and continued punching him.

"AMAZING RIGHT?! I'M AMAZING RIGHT?!", he yelled as the sun started to rise, soon the body of the demon, disappeared.

You stood up, your fist on your chest. You approached the boar and gave him a light tap on his shoulders, it made him jumped a little as he turned to you.

"That was amazing... thank you for saving me", you bowed down. "I didn't saved you, I just wanted to fight the demons! But I know, I'm amazing aren't I?!", he shouted. "I know ... You're strong too!!", you exclaimed making him giddy.

"I know!!", he laughed. "As a payment for saving me, can I invite you to my house to eat?", you asked which he gladly obliged because he really was hungry right now.

When you arrived at your house, you were smacked on the head by your mother that was really worried for you and tons of sermons from your father. You told them about the demon you fought and introduce the boar to them, that saved you, you soon learned that his name is Hashibira Inosuke. Your parents gladly welcomed, thanked, treated and feed him. (of curz u too)

After eating the both of you went out of your house.
"So, how was the food?", you asked, while smiling.
"It ... It was good!", he shouted as he held his tummy. "I see that's great! And oh Inosuke, can we be friends?", you asked him, and that made him turn his head to you. "What?", you raised one of your eyebrows as you stared at him. "If we became friends, will I be able to eat the food that your mother is making?", he whispered and you laughed. "Of course!!", you shouted as you hugged him.

It would be a daily routine seeing the both of you hang out on the mountains. Training together, eating together, playing together, having fun together. You did a lot of things with him. Being such a small kid, your parents were so worried that the both of you would be attacked by a demon. But Inosuke said.

"I'll protect (Mispronounced Name) so don't worry!!", he proudly said making us laugh. "Alright! Take care then kiddos! And It's (Name), Inosuke!", your father said as he patted Inosuke's head.

Each day cannot be counted as one, if Inosuke wasn't with you. Your day would be incomplete if you cannot play with him, or cannot be with him. As time passes by, you started developing feelings for the boy that it made you blush when he starts hugging or kissing your cheeks. Your parents knew this and kept teasing you. Your childhood were so much fun not until, your mother got killed by a demon and your father went missing. It caused grieved to you that Inosuke couldn't say anything to you and just hugged you. Since then, the both of you trained harder to protect the humans from demons.

(Author: But didn't Inosuke joined the corps to fight strong people? Stupid Author xD Nevermind that)

While training, your heart cannot stop to beat faster when you make contact with the young boy. Nope, I should correct that. It should be young man. He has that one hot muscular build after all that made you drool over. And that pretty face that was prettier than you.

"Say ahh!", you said as you fed him with sushi. "Is it delicious?", you asked him as he ate. "Yeah it is!!", he shouted as he tackled you with a hug. You laughed and continued feeding him.

When the night came, you tucked yourself on the bed and stared at the ceiling, not noticing how much time passed by. You sighed, not being able to sleep, you rolled over to your right side, only to see the beautiful face of Inosuke.

Your heart started to beat fast again, you patted his head, making him move a little.

"You know what Inosuke... I'm really glad we met", you said as you played with his hair. "I really love you", you said as you kissed his forehead. "I love you too", you heard him say and that made you blush. "W-What?", you asked as he pulled you into a tight hug. "What? Your own actions made you blush?", he chuckled as he ruffles your hair. You hugged him back and hid your face on his chest.

"Come on, dont hide! I wanna see you blushing!", he teased as he loosened his hug and pushed you. He smirked at the sight. "You really are cute, you know?", he said as he hugged you again. "You're cuter", you replied making him pissed off. "I'm not cute!", he said. "A man shouldn't be cute! Cute doesn't describe a man!", he continued and you laughed. "Okay okay.. Then, your handsome", you said as you patted his back.

He pouted and hugged you tightly.

"I love you Dumbass"
"Don't call me dumbass, Inosuke, you know you're a Dumbass too" you replied. "But I love you too" you smiled and kissed him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ihope u guys like it!! Take Care~!

Edit: BEIDJE SEEING ALL THESE VOTES AND VIEWS MAKES ME HAPPY. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS, I WAS SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED IN THE SAME TIME. THANK U!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.2K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
781K 32.6K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
7K 230 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...