Pain Before Love ✔️

By QueeenKisha

Since the day she was born, Aviana Rain has always had a rough life. Things always went from bad to horrible... More

Author Words (MUST READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Notes
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epiloge
SEQUAL

Chapter 4

5.3K 190 3
By QueeenKisha

AVIANA'S POV

As we pulled outside the club, I was looking around and knew we wouldn't be getting into this club. The line went all around the block. I looked at Selena with wide eyes and she just started laughing. While she walked away, she stopped just when the bouncer called her over. Selena was that friend that knows everyone, that gets along with everyone. She is the one that gets invited to EVERYTHING.

She was talking to the bouncer for about a couple minutes. Looking at us smirking, She turned waving us to come over.

"Hey everyone, Meet Blaze", introducing us to the bouncer. We wave.

"So I hear from Lil Baby right here, that its someones Birthday." He said, moving his hand under his chin and looking at me.

"Yup, that would be me." I said smiling.

"Well birthday girl, I guess its your lucky day, because I'm buying drinks all night." Blaze said.

"WOAHHHHHHH" Selena and Ashley both yelled. Having people in line glare at us.

"Well thank you." I smiled

"Make sure when you go to the bar, let them know Blaze sent you and he gonna take good care of y'all. Now what y'all standing out here for, go have fun Bithday girl and you baby girl, make sure you come find me later on." He said smirking at Selena.

He nodds to the other bouncer at the door, waving his hand to tell them to let us in. We turn and smile at him saying thank you. As we start walking though the door, I heard the music blasting and told the girls we gotta get drinks before we get on the dance floor. They nodded their heads, grabbing each of their hands, making our way to the bar through the crowd of sweaty dancing people.

Finally making it to the bar and wave the bartender over. A guy with blonde short hair and baby blue eyes an well build, made is way over to us

"What can I get y'all beautiful ladies?" He asked, staring straight at Ashley.

"Blaze sent us." Ashley spoke.

"Oh, soooooo which one of y'all is the brthday girl?" He yelled. Having both Selena and Ashley point at me. "Well then Birthday girl, whats your poison?"

"Three Diva Cosmos." I said, after thinking for like a few seconds.

"Cosmos coming up." He said and as we watched him make our drink, Ashley looked like she was a artist, observing and tracing every curve and shape of the bartenders, from his head to his toes.

"Like what you see Ash?" I asked her, making her jump out of the trance she was in.

"What you mean?" She said, with a half smile on her face.

"You was looking like you wanted to eat him." I joked.

"Only if I can." She smirked looking at me and not realizing she didn't see him right in front of us, handing our drinks. Her faced turned a light pink, but then got darker onces these words came out of his mouth before he walked off, "Anytime you want, Mama."

She started licking her lips before turning to me and picking up her drink, laughing. She knew what she was doing. I just laughed to. Three drinks later, me and Ashley was laughing at Selena as a guy came over trying to talk to her. She was looking at us with her eyes, asking for help. We just laughed because we knew if he started to get on her nerves, she would uppercup him and it would of been a sight to see.

As we laughed, I stopped because I felt like someone was watching me. It was making me a little nervous because I hoped it wasnt my ex. So I slowly turned around and slowly scanned the club going from left to right, while holding my drink, I stopped when I seen a Handsome guy, in a leather jacket leaning on the railing, staring at me deeply. As I scanned his face, he had a sharp jaw with stubbles, Big beautiful lips, that looked so soft just by looking, making you want to taste and feel them. He had a cute narrow nose and strong cheek bones, and those eyes, they were a beautiful dark grey, with a hint of black. His jet black hair looked shiny. He was SEXY. Probably the most sexiest man I have ever seen.

Someone came up and tapped his shouder. Once he turned around, he stood up, he was standing in the VIP area and even though I wasn't close to him, I seen that he was tall. Above six feet tall, with broad shouders that clenched his jacket, showing exactly how strong he was through his leather jacket.

Ashley snapped me out my gaze when she snapped her fingers in my face, making me jump a little, "Someone liked what she seen." She said, with a wicked smile on her face.

"Um no, I just felt someone staring and turned to see who it was."

"Yea sure...Avi.., theres nothing wrong staring at a man that looks like that." She said, pointing her finger slightly to the man. As I looked back up, I seen him staring at me again, smiling. Damn his smile was amazing. I figured I was staring to much, so I quickly turned my head and once I did, I seen a guy get knocked out. Selena swung at the drunk guy and knocked him out with a good right hook. Everyone looked and then turned around quickly, staring at Selena while she walked off like a boss. I smile at her and once she reached us, I grabbed her and ashley and dragged them to the dance floor. The drinks finally started to hit me and I wanted to dance.

We got on the dance floor, and not even five minutes later, Selena ran off dancing with some guy. Grinding so hard on the guy that you would think they was fucking. Twenty minutes later of Dancing and I needed to use the bathroom. As I was going to turn around and lean over to tell Ashley that I was going to go tot he bathroom, I turn to see her sucking faces with the cute bartender. Shaking my head and smiling, I walked off. I take a quick look to see if the sexy guy was still up there but he wasn't.

Making my way through the people, feeling the sweat from other people rubbing against my skin as they bumped into me. It was hot in the club as it was crowded. As I made it to the bathrooms, I feel someone grope and squeezed my ass. I quickly turned around to see this drunk creep smirking at me. I told him not to touch me and when I said that, his face turned angry, grabbing me and pushing me up against the wall, gripping my waist tightly as I try to get away, yelling stop. He forced a hand in my hair, gripping it tightly as he forced his lips on me, I wanted to scream but I couldnt, it wasnt like nobody would hear me. I squeezed my eyes tight as I was praying someone to show up and stop this. Seconds later I felt him being pulled away and his grip on my waist loosened as I slowly opened my eye, the most sexiest man alive was stand there.

He had his hand wrapped around the guys neck, squeezing tightly, to where I can see the color draining from the guys face,

"Didn't she say STOP!" He yelled in the dude face. Nodding his head yeah, he snarled at the man, "Then why didn't you stop?" The drunk kept saying sorry and he loosed his grip on the drunks necks, he punched him hard, making him fall against the wall, with his legs bent to the side, "Dudes like you is whats wrong with this world, trying to take things that don't belong to yall, when she said stop, you should of stopped dumb ass!!!!" He yelled and the dude jumped and started to run. I stood there watching this and not saying anything.

He turned to look at me and as I stare at him, I see him say something to me but I wasn't listening, I was thinking about how good his lips will taste on mine as they moved.

"Are you okay?" He asked, slightly touching my arm, pulling me out of LA LA World.

"H-Huh?" I studdered.

He smirks at me saying it again, "Are you okay?".

"Yea I'm good, thank you so much." I said blushing.

"Nobody deserves that." Slowly walking towards me, he leans his hand against the wall, on the side of my head, facing me.

I couldn't say anything, I was blushing like a middle school girl and biting my lip. I totally forgot about what just happened. He stared at me and he seen me look at his lips. He started to lean closer to me, he was so close to my face before a girl yelled, making us look the opposite direction.

A blonde girl, she was beautiful. Stood there was a confident look but a deadly glare, as she started to walk towards us, I heard him say "Fuck" under his breath. I looked at him and when he seen her walking over, he rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck is this bitch, Kai?!" She yells, making me turn my head to her an glare.

He was about to say something before I turned and said, "Who the fuck you calling a bitch, looking like a cheap corner prostitute in that tiny ass skirt thats showing off half of your saggy ass pussy!" I felt the alcohol courage flowing through me. "You don't know me to come at me crazy like that, just because you cant keep your boyfriend on his leash." I said staring at him.

"You going to let her talk to me like that Kai?" She said, with her hands on her hips and rolling her neck, looking like a bobble head.

He stares deeply at me before saying "She is not my girlfriend." He then stares at her and said "Nikki, you came over here being disrespectful to her for no reason and you expect us to feel sorry for you. Get out my face, I was in the middle of something."

"You wasn't in the middle of nothing." I said before walking off, but I only got two steps away before I felt someone grip my wrist pulling me backwards, just as soon as I tumbled backwards, I turned and felt the softest lips pressed against mine.

She yells and storms off but I wasn't worried about her anymore, I was focused on the lips that was pressed against mine, gentle and passionate. I closed my eyes knowing who it was. Wrapping my arms around his neck, sliding my fingers in his hair. I feel his hand, letting go of my wrist, slowly moving his hand up my arm, to my shoulders, making his way to my neck. Slowly and softly he grips my hair, making me tilt my head back, exposing my neck to him while he slowly licks it, making me crave a man I dont even know.

******************************

KAI'S POV

When I walked out the bathroom, I turn around to see the girl thats been running my mind wild for the last 2 hours. The most beauiful girl I have ever seen. She was slowly walking towards me and the way she was walking, her skin tight red dress moved in-sync with her. I was staring at her and licking my lips, while I stared at hers. They was pink, plump and looked juicy as fuck.

I narrowed my eyes when I seen a guy turn around and groped her. She quickly swung around saying something to him. Next thing I know, he was grabbing her and slammed her against the wall hard. Making me balled up my fist, I walked over there once I seen she yelled and he smashed his lips against her. She was trying to move away, I seen a tear come out her eyes and slowly run down her cheek. I knew she didn't want that, and it pissed me off. I walked over there, yanked him off of her by his collar and gripped his neck.

I glanced behind me to see she was standing here frozen with her eyes closed tightly. As I yelled about when a women say no, it means no, I never let go of his neck. I knocked him down and punched him, he got up and ran off. I quickly turned aound and asked if she was okay.

"Yea I am, Thank you so much." She said, in the softest most beautiful voice I have ever heard. I started to think how it would sound when she scream my name. As my hands landed on the wall next to her head, I stared at her.

I was hypnotized and pushed away when I heard the most annoying voice, Nikki.

This girl was a good fuck but annoying as hell. Messing up my mojo from getting what I wanted. NO, getting what I needed.

Nkki started yelling and acting crazy, but this Beautiful Mami quickly put Nikki in her place and it just excited me more, making my craving for her build more.

As she spoke, I was staring at her lips, I needed to taste them. I needed her out my system. Once I cleared the air about Nikki not being my girlfriend and she tried to walk off, I grabbed her, pulling her back towards me and kissed her and damn I wish I didn't. Her lips were soft like a cloud and that one kissed made me know she was going to be addicting, because she already had me wrapped out her fingers and she didn't even know.

Im taking her home tonight was all I knew for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
172K 9K 75
A Spaniard boy by the name of Rain comes to the city of New York where he finds someone who impacts his life for better and for worse. While he chang...
20K 842 7
Oriana is a sweet innocent girl, who wants nothing in her life, except for her brothers to come as soon as possible. She is a 13 year's old girl who...