Honey and Sulphur (Witcher/Ga...

By WhileFalling

Annabel gets in an unfortunate predicament and a dangerous man offers a deal. But Annabel is not from Velen a... More

Part one: the ship and the journey
Part two: The way to the Crossroads
Part three: The meeting at the crossroads
Part four: The sad man, a first deal
Part five: On the road and an unfortunate meeting
Part six: The city of Oxenfurt *
Part seven: The Von Everec Estate and more flowers
Part eight: The hedonist, a second deal
Part nine: Lonely times in Oxenfurt
Part ten: Blacksmith and a new meeting
Part eleven: Meeting in between the sheets *
Part twelve: Playing and losing
Part thirteen: A walk by the river with the Man of Glass *
Part fourteen: life continues as if nothing happened
Part fifteen: The Wedding and Vlodomir *
Part sixteen: The wedding, drinking mead, the lovely couple
Part seventeen: After the wedding
Part eightteen: Rough hands and a new victim spotted
Part nineteen: A bond has formed *
Part twenty: The End
Small announcement

Welcome

569 19 2
By WhileFalling

Welcome dear readers,

So this is a fanfiction I never thought I'd write. I guess O'Dimm got under my skin while I played the expansion and rightfully so.

I missed the game after I finished it, having played close to 200 hours, that I decided to look up fanfictions. I found it surprising there was little to no stories about O'Dimm. Especially longer/romantic works.

There are lots of interesting characters in the game, and Witcher 2 as well. I hope to write for a few of those as well in the future. By writing and publishing this, I hope to contribute to the library of Witcher fanfics, because I enjoy reading them so much.

If you don't necessarily like O'Dimm, I feel this story is a pretty decent fic in itself since the beginning is not as O'Dimm heavy (since the bastard comes and goes as he pleases). At first it was mainly intended as a character study to answer the question: is O'Dimm really evil incarnate? (if you have opinions, please share, I really want to know what others think!)

Okay, enough rambling!

The romance and sex may be a little slow between the couple, but that is sort of intentional. There is other casual sex, however. I'll mark the chapters containing sexual content with a *. When necessary, I will provide other content warnings. Please don't read if you're under 18 years of age.

My main character is not a blushing virgin and I think that is more in line with the game itself, or how I happened to play it. And possibly as a reaction against the innocent romances that populate this website. If that bothers you, don't read.

If you want to chat about the Witcher, just shoot me a message :). I like chatting about games and stuff.

Like in my previous story, I will include music for each chapter.

Image source for the cover is the Witcher wikia.

Thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoy and have fun!

I wish you the best,

your fellow Witcher nerd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 628 54
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
1.3K 42 2
"If we are to use you as bait to lure our possessed Witcher here to Kaer Morhen, do you understand what that entails?" Jaskier nods, but he remains q...
535K 18.6K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
149 1 7
"I'll be gentle," he said quietly as he bent his head to my wrist. His lips pressed softly on my wrist and I jerked my hand away in response. He froz...