Prinxiety, Demus & Logicality...

Non-Binary_Royalty द्वारा

Legit what the title says. I will do requests. Please correct me if anything is spelt wrong, grammatically... अधिक

Vibe Check!-Demus
If I Could Tell Her- Logicality
Authors note
SHUT UP!! OR YOU WONT GET IT!!- Demus
Do you wanna know what i want?- A/N
Only Us- Prinxiety
Back Off- Prinxiety
Hold on- Any
Question + Command (kinky i know)
STOP IT ROMAN!!- Logicality (background Prinxiety)
Hellooooooo
Well okay.
Royalty- Prinxiety (background Logicality)
I was tagged!!
*death glare*- Demus
Tagged again??
Hey, hi, hello
Oh Honey- Demus, Prinxiety
Cliché- Logicality
Sorry
Area 51 Raid- Demus
What is this feeling?- Prinxiety
Truth or Dare- Prinxiety & Logicality
Beauty and the Beasty- Prinxiety & Logicality
Just so you know A/N
Drunk Crush- Logicality
Three Things- Prinxiety
Angel With a Shot Gun- Prinxiety (Background Logicality)
A/N

Chemestry Partners- Prinxiety(Small Logicality)

982 21 13
Non-Binary_Royalty द्वारा

High school AU
HehehehehhehehehehehehehhehMWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA- gay.
Romans pov.
I walk into the classroom and take my seat next to my friend, Patton. He gives me a warm smile and I smile back.
I look up at the door way to see an attractive emo looking boy and a nerd with a blue tie walk in.
The teacher soon follows and starts talking.
I stop listening and start drawing in my book.
"...and Roman Sanders." I look up at the mention of my name.
I look over at Patton and realised they we're getting set seating.
I stand up and move to the place the teacher was referring me to sit.
I look to my left and see the emo that walked in behind tie guy.
I smile at him and hold out my hand while saying "Hi, I'm Roman, but you can call me Ro. What's your name?"
They grab my hand and simply say "Virgil."
"You don't talk much do you?" I say leaning forward to get my book out again.
"No. And you obviously talk too much." He said getting a pen out.
I laugh a low chuckle and the teacher starts talking again.
"Okay, now, I know it's early for an assignment, but it is with a partner." I turn around and make eye contact with Patton, who is sitting next to the nerd.
Ha! They both have glasses, you know like nerds!
"But it will be with the partners you are sitting next to."
Ugh.
"Now, don't complain. At least it's the same gender for most of you." The teacher says.
Yeah same gender, but I'm gay. So not good.
"Okay, the topic is Chemistry, obviously, but this time it's different, it's the chemistry between two people. Romantically or other wise." The teacher adds at the end.
Joy.
~Time Skip brought to you by Gay God a.k.a Thomas Sanders~
I walk out of the classroom with Patton, Virgil and mini teacher.
We walk to the lockers as Patton and I talk.
"Yeah, and then me and Logan came up with an idea-" Patton started but was then cut off by nerd child.
"Logan and I."
"What?" Patton turned around to who I guess is 'Logan'.
"You did not use the correct grammar. So I corrected you. It's 'Logan and I'." He said adjusting his glasses from the side.
"Oh, so you're one of those people." I say.
"What do you mean by that?" He says look me dead in the eye.
"You're one of those people that correct people when they get the smallest things wrong and you like to be right." I say putting my bag down and putting all of my stuff in my locker and get out the stuff I need for next period.
"No. I do not like be right. I just feel the need to correct people that are wrong-" Patton cuts him off and says;
"Guys, please stop bickering. We haven't even met this lovely look boy." He says referring to Virgil.
Virgil quickly takes out his earphones and asks; "What?"
"Hi, I'm Patton, this is Logan," he says referring to Logan, "What's your name?"
"I'm Virgil." He answers quietly.
"Salutations, Virgil." Logan says.
"Hi." Virgil says.
~Time Skip Brought to you by POTATO! 🥔 ~
I walk into the art classroom and take my seat next to Virgil.
"I didn't know you're doing art." I say to him as the teacher walks in.
"Oh, yeah." He replies.

Virgil pov.
Roman and are drawing pictures of our favourite things. I'm drawing my pet spider, Samuel, Roman drawing every musical ever, such as Spring Awakening, Hamilton, Fasletto, Heathers and so on.
"Do you know any of these godly productions?" Roman asks me.
"Umm... I know Heathers and Hamilton, but other than that, no." I answer looking at his artwork.
"Is your favourite thing spiders?" He asks looking at my spider.
"Well yeah, but this is my pet spider,Samuel." I answer while continuing to draw.
"It looks really good." He compliments my art work.
"Thanks. I like yours as well." I reply.
~Time Skip brought to you by Lazy Me~

Roman pov.
I walk into Chemistry and take my seat next to Virgil.
"Hey, how have you been?" I ask with a smile.
"Hi, good." He says returning to drawing on his wrist.
The teacher walks in and tells us to start preparing for our assignment.
"I was thinking we could do the study of Romantic reactions between two, or more, people." I tell him.
"Okay sure. We'd need two, or more, test subjects though." He said righting down his title as 'Romaric Chemical Reactions'.
"I think Patton and Logan." I say also writing down my title.
"Umm... why?" He asks a bit confused.
"Because I ship them, and because opposites attract." I say with a shrug.
"I guess... but how will we talk them into it?" He asks writing down something.
"I'll talk to Patton. Can you talk to Logan?" I ask.
"Sure. I'll trick him or something. Shouldn't be that hard to trick a super genius." He said with obvious sarcasm in his voice and rolling his eyes.
"You're a smart guy. I think you'll be able to do it." I say going back to my work.

Virgil pov.
I feel my face heat up at Roman calling me smart. I don't know why. I don't like him. I don't like him. He's my friend. I don't like him, and even if I did he's probably straight AND homophobic!
I decide to continue to write down our experiment and then I realise that Roman decided to pick two males. Well at least he's not homophobic.
"Hey Roman?" I ask and he immediately looks up at me. "Did you realise that you chose to males as the test subjects?" I ask.
"Oh, yeah. Patton's pan, and Logan doesn't really care about who knows if he's gay." He replies scratching his neck.
"Yeah I know, but do you know if anyone else is gay or apart of the LGBTQ+ community?" I ask.
"No, not if I'm not count myself. As in I'm gay. You're not homophobic are you?" He asks look at me.
"No, no, no, God no. I mean if I was I would hate myself." I say with a low chuckle.
"So you're apart of the LGBTQ+ community too?" He asks sounding relived.
"Yeah. I'm gay." I say going back to my work like it's nothing.
"Okay, cool." We work in silence for the rest of the period.
~Time Skip brought to you by fAlSeHoOd!!~
It's lunch now and Logan, Patton, Roman and I are sitting eating lunch.
Roman and Patton are talking about Disney and Logan and I are just listening in with the occasional input.
"I love Peeter Pan!!! It's my favourite!!" Patton says with a smile so wide you can barley see his eyes.
"Is it because you're pan?" Roman asks while laughing.
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe!" Patton says looking at Logan and asking; "What's your favourite Disney movie?"
"Disney is illogical and is teaching kids that stupidity is fun. So I do not watch any of the movies." He says adjusting his glasses at the end of his statement.
"WHAT?!" Roman and Patton exclaim at the same time.
"You're coming to my house and watching all of them with me." Patton says. "What's your favourite Disney movie, kiddo." He asks look at me.
"Black Cauldron, no singing. It's perfect." I answer plainly.
"The singing is the best part. Other than the princes of course." Says Roman.
"Sure it is Princey." I say laughing at him.
"Well my favourite is Aladdin." He says leaning back on his hands.
"Who asked?" I say looking around.
"Yes, Virgil is correct. No one did ask Roman." Logan added with a smirk.
"Oh, come on Logan." Patton says looking at Logan.
"Why did you tell of Storm Cloud over here?" Roman asked offended.
"Because, he's just flirting. Logan is just being plain mean." Patton says looking evil.
I feel my face heat up and I look over at Roman to see his face heating up.
"Oh shut up Patton. Not like you don't have a thing for Glasses over here." Roman says with a smirk.
"Now, now, Roman. No is not the time for this." Patton says like a grown up.
I look at Logan and his face is just as confused as mine.
~Time Skip brought to you by Guys, Gals and Non-Binary Pals~

Roman pov.
Roman: Hey, wyd. I'm really bored.
Patton: Sitting here pretending to do work.
Roman: Nice.
Patton: Hey! Do you wanna play a game?
Roman: Sure.
Patton: How about Truth or Dare.
Roman: Why not? Okay, you first. Truth or Dare?
Patton: Truth.
Roman: Okay, do you have a crush? If so who?
Patton: That is two questions, but okay, yes and it's Logan.
Roman: Of course.
Patton: Now your turn.
Roman: Truth. There are times to be brave and there are times to not be brave, this is not one of these times. Lol.
Patton: Okay, same question. Do you like someone if so who?
Roman: I'm not sure if I do.
Patton: Well that's not right? Now is it. Okay tell me who you think you like and I will help you know if you like them.
Roman: Okay. It'sVirgilpleasedon'tfreakoutorjudge.
Patton: AhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhHhHh I called it. I told Logan that you would catch feelings for Virgil!!
Roman: I'm not sure if I do like him though.
Patton: I think you do.
~Time Skip brought to you by a boy so Happy Pappy Patton~
Logan and Patton are talking about their chemistry project as we walk to English and Virgil and I are just walking in silence.
"Hey, you know our project?" I ask Virgil.
"Yeah." He plainly says looking up at me.
His eyes are so beautiful- no.
"Patton told me he likes Logan. One down. One to go." I say having a mini celebration.
"Actually, Logan already told me he likes Patton." Virgil says with 'a mater of fact' kind of tone.
"Well that means we just need to do the theory part of the project now!" I say as we walk into English
~Time Skip brought to you by it being 3am and not bothered to write properly~
Virgil pov.
"Hey Patton..? Can I talk to you?" I ask motioning for him to come here.
"Sure kiddo!" He says with a bubbly voice.
"Uh... I... I mean i think... IthinkImighthavefeelingsforRoman."I exhale quickly."Its like a bandaid, you've just gotta rip it off." I add at the end.
Patton's smile grows larger, if that's even possible, and he starts to squeal and jump up and down.
"What? What did I do?" I ask confused.
"Kaohfiwndjoslsojsoxna you kaoxkownfuowhiqpd. Like owidowhdjkwidiwjkdiwod Roman ifieiodjwksjwkd. I ship it." He says a bit too loud.
"Shh... tell the whole school why don't you?!" I whisper yell.
"Sorry kiddo, so who knows about your crush on Roman?" He asks calming down a bit.
"Just you and Logan." I say calming down as well.
"Okay, do you wanna know who else knows?" He asks cheekily.
"WHO?!" I look around frantically. My eyes eventually land on a blushing Roman.
"Uh... hey..." I say with a little awkward wave.
"Hi." He says breathlessly.
"Is something the matter?" Logan asks confused.
Patton guides him away explaining what's happening.
"So... how much of that did you hear?" I ask scratching the back of my neck.
"Enough." He says walking forward and gives me a hug.
I randomly get a burst of confidence and say; "Please let me kiss you."
He pulls away his face crimson red and him asking; "S-Sorry, What?" He says stumbling over his words.
"Please let me kiss you." I say putting my hands on his shoulders.
"V-Vir-Virgil. We're a-at sch-school-"he says but I cut him up with a kiss.
He kisses back immediately and it feels nothing like they describe it in the movies or the books. It doesn't feel like fireworks. It just feels right.
It feels like we are the only two people in the world.
We pull apart and he buries his face in my chest, blushing furiously.

Ta-da!! I have no idea what that was. Please help. I freaking love Prinxiety!! Idk what else to say. So...
Bye 👋

Edit: Why the f do people keep reading this? It's terrible. Even I know that.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
34.6K 1.3K 18
this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever written, with poor wording, spelling ect. Forgive me i was young and dumb. - 2023 Star This whole story...
98.2K 2.4K 42
hey, this is a prinxiety one shots book, hope yall enjoy. (I update infrequently, but if you request, i will for sure do that) not turning on mature...
40.3K 1K 41
It's what the title says. I will post all my one-shots here. It is mostly Prinxiety because I'm bad at writing Logicality. So if you're here for most...