VariCassTober 2019

بواسطة TheOfficialKai517

Thanks to ogcandichan on Tumblr for setting up this event, and chiscribbs for taking over. المزيد

Day One (October 1, 2019)
BONUS (written October 1, 2019)
Day Two (October 2, 2019)
Day Three (October 3, 2019)
Day Four (October 4, 2019)
Day Five (October 5, 2019)
Day Six (October 6, 2019)
Day Seven (October 7, 2019)
Day Eight (October 8, 2019)
Day Nine (October 9, 2019)
Day Ten (October 10, 2019)
Day Eleven (October 11, 2019)
Day Twelve (October 12, 2019)
Day Thirteen (October 13, 2019)
Day Fourteen (October 14, 2019)
Day Fifteen (October 15, 2019)
Day Sixteen (October 16, 2019)
Day Seventeen (October 17, 2019)
Day Eighteen (October 18, 2019)
Day Nineteen (October 19, 2019)
Day Twenty (October 20, 2019)
Days Twenty-One & Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Four
Day Twenty-Five
Day Twenty-Six
Day Twenty-Seven
Day Twenty-Eight
Day Twenty-Nine
Day Thirty
Day Thirty-One

Day Twenty-Three

168 11 0
بواسطة TheOfficialKai517

Day Twenty-Three: Zombie Apocalypse

Cassandra peeked out of the blinds, shuddering at the sight that greeted her.

The streets of Corona were filled with people, as was custom. But... All the citizens had a song and dance to share with the world. Even Lady Crowley and Nigel were getting in on it.

"... Cassandra?"

Cass jumped, drawing her sword and turning to face the source of the voice. She was not expecting to find a terrified-looking alchemist on the other end.

"Varian," she said, calming down a little before realizing, "how can I know you haven't been infected?"

"Re-lax, Cassie," he snorted, "if I was infected-- which I'm not-- don't you think that I'd be a part of the large group number going on down there?"

He brought a point.

"So...?"

He sighed, taking off his goggles and dropping them onto the desk. "No dice. I tried everything I possibly could, Cassie, but... Nothing seems to be working."

Cassandra frowned. That couldn't be good, none of Varian's chemical solutions working.

"Cassie, I hate to say this, but... I think we should get out of here while we still can. I mean, nothing's working, and as far as I'm aware... This isn't something that's just going to wear off with time. If we stay, they'll get us, too. Our... Our best bet is to leave them all behind."

"I've been in a lot of weird situations before, Varian," Cass retorted, "and there's always been a way to fix it. A special egg, or a spinning top, or..."

"Cassie," he said solemnly, putting his hands on her shoulders, "this isn't turning into a bird or a kid. It's not even magic, as you claimed those experiences were. This is hardcore science, something straight out of science fiction. And if I learned one thing from reading things like that... It's to leave while you can."

"But..."

Varian looked at her sadly. "I have friends and family down there, too. But... We've got to leave them behind. Worry about ourselves. Cassandra, we have to try and survive."

Cassandra frowned, reaching out to run her fingers along the glass of the window. "I'm sorry, Dad."

And then she went to quickly grab anything she thought that she'd need before allowing Varian to lead her away.

Away from this disaster. Away from doom.

Away from home.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

224K 6.5K 13
"𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍. 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇. 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺...
265K 5.5K 30
i write for this shapeshifter boy, that's all (ALL OF THE STORY ORIGINALLY FROM MY TUMBRL : https://misfortunebear2307.tumblr.com/)
52K 1.1K 32
Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't be afraid to give them! Varian yandere...
1.4K 65 13
Basically John Lauren's as Rapunzel and Hamilton as Flynn Rider combining my two favorite fandoms, just for something fun!