Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 57

51 3 0
By caselovesoned

Playlist for this chapter:

Night Changes- One Direction
Fool's Gold- One Direction

~Harry's POV~

"Get me another." I demanded, and the bartender looked at me wide-eyed, before hurrying to make my drink. This'll be my fifth drink, and I don't plan on stopping soon. I knew the girl behind the counter thought I was an alcoholic but I could care less. I could say she was pretty hot, though. Her body was a nice shape, boobs big and pushed up, but she wasn't anything compared to my Annabel.

Fucking hell, why did she always have to get mad at me? The sex we've had recently has been amazing, and we just made up. Fuck this shit, I was only trying to tell her that her boss, who was too young to run a business, was trying to lure her in, and flirt with her. God knows what else he's said and done to her, but she's just not telling me.

The bartender; Mandy, slides my drink over cautiously, and I begin to drink.

"Harry?" I hear a voice behind me and soon enough, they sit on the chair next to me. I look over.

"Fuck off," I mumble.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Niall asks.

"I'm fucking dumb, is what's wrong with me. I'm a dumbass." I slur.

"How many have you had?" The Irish boy asks, concerned.

"This is my fifth." I mumble.

"Bro, you gotta stop drinking." He attempts to pull the bottle away from me, but I refuse to give it up.

"Seriously Styles, you're gonna get fucking alcohol poisoning."

"Fuck off, Niall. I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong?"

"Annabel," I bitterly speak.

"I thought you guys just made up again?" Niall asks.

"So did I, and she got mad at me again for being too 'overprotective' and I didn't even do shit."

"They why are you the dumbass?"

"I left."

"And you came here?" He asks, and I nod my head. "Harry, stop drinking. I'll knock that shit out of your hand. Just because you guys aren't on good terms doesn't mean you can resort to drinking. Give me the bottle." He holds out a hand and I don't do as I'm told. "Excuse me, can you kick this guy out of the bar?" He asks Mandy.

"Sir-" She begins to say.

"Don't." I interrupt. She looks terrified, and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Come on, get up." He stands next to me, but I don't move. "Harry don't be such a stubborn dick. Get up."

"Fuck you Niall!" I yell, but stand up. I grab my wallet, and slap a twenty dollar bill on the table before storming out to the streets. I stand on the sidewalk, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Harry, you gotta calm down dude. You're drunk."

"I know I am."

"Want to come over?" He asks, and I shrug. He tugs at my arm, and lets go once I begin to follow him to his car. Niall drives back to his place, and I stumble getting into his house.

"Why were you even at the bar anyways?" I ask.

"I was going to meet some friends, but I texted them and said I couldn't make it." He shrugs.

"Jesus, Niall you could've stayed. I don't wanna fuck with your plans."

"No, dude, Harry you're a better friend than those pricks. I'd rather help you." He scoffs.

"Don't turn gay on me."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Now tell me what happened with Annabel?"

"I don't know man, she got a new job and she didn't even get interviewed. Her boss is like 24, and he gave her the job on the spot. She has a huge office, and a personal assistant. To me, it seems weird, like the dick is trying to give her the best possible treatment, to get Annabel to fall in love with him. I'm just scared she will."

"Harry, she won't. She loves you, and you should know that. Honestly, no matter how many mistakes you make, or how stupid you are, she'll always come back to you."

"I know, I know. But it isn't my fault if I think something's suspicious about the whole thing. She acts like it's completely normal." I argue.

"Harry, she's in denial. She doesn't want to admit that her boss supposedly likes her, because she doesn't want you to worry about it." Niall explains. "I'd just leave the problem alone. She isn't going to leave you, for some prick that owns a business. She loves you, and you need to realize that."

"Fuck, you're right." I say, running my fingers through my messy curls.
"Are you sobered up yet?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, thanks mate. I appreciate this." I genuinely say, standing off the couch.
"Shit Styles, you sober up hella fast." Niall chuckles, and I rub the nape of my neck, and laugh and agree.

"Thanks, bro. I'll see you soon." I say, before exiting his house. To be honest, I didn't know what I should do now. I was indecisive on whether to go back to Annabel, or just call her. I wanted to give her space, but what if she didn't want space?

Women are weird.

I decide to head home. I walk all the way back to the bar, not wanting to bother Niall anymore, and pick up my car, and leave. Once I get home, I turn on my laptop, and continue doing what I did before meeting Annabel for a surprise lunch, that didn't turn out well at all.

The next time I checked the clock, it was 5:04. I decide to call her, seeing that she hasn't arrived home yet, and I don't want to take any chances. For all I know, she could be getting mobbed. At this thought, I hurry to dial her number, and the phone begins to ring.

~Annabel's POV~

I look at my lit up screen, and see a picture of Harry and I. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, and decide to slide the answer button.

"Hey," I answer.

"Annabel, are you okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"Just wondering. I was afraid you were getting mobbed."

"What?" I say, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Never mind." He mumbles. "When are you getting home from work?"

"Soon, I'm just finishing up these last few pages of this book, and I'll be done for the day." I tell him.

"Okay, well do you want any dinner?"

"Sure."

"I think there's a frozen pizza in the freezer, want me to cook that up?" He asks, and I can tell he's making an effort to make it up to me.

"That'd be wonderful," I say, clamping my phone between my shoulder, and cheek.

"Okay. If you need anything, call me." He says.

"I will. Thanks, bab- Harry." I say, and I mentally curse at myself. I can sense his smirk through the phone, and I scold myself.

"Annabel, I love you so fucking much." He says, and his voice cracks the slightest bit.

"I love you too Harry, but we need to talk when I get home." I tell him.

"Okay, see you soon babe." He says smoothly, and doesn't make any effort to correct himself. Cheeky little boy. I hang up the phone, and highlight one last sentence before I decide to wrap everything up. I gather all of my work stuff, and place them neatly into my bag, before slipping on my jacket. I make sure I have everything, and that everything is in place, before leaving my office, and locking the door behind me.

"Thanks for everything Bea, see you tomorrow." I smile at the blonde, and she gives me a quick wave, before I enter the elevator. The ride is awkward and lonely, and my phone had no service. I spent 30 seconds listening to elevator music, and awkwardly shifting my body back and forth. Once I reach the main first floor, I begin to walk outside, and into the parking garage.

"Annabel," I hear my name being called, as I walk to my car. I stop to look around, and sure enough, Jack is approaching me.

"Mr. Summers!"

"Call me Jack, remember?" He smiles.

"How was your first day?"

"It was pretty good, I'm happy with what I've done today." I smile.

"Good to hear. Going home?"

"Yes," I laugh, and he smiles.

"Well, have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me at dinner sometime."

"Um, that'd be great!" I say, forcing a smile and he says one last goodbye before I climb into my car, wondering why the hell my boss just asked me on a date.

~Harry's POV~

I smile at our somewhat successful conversation on the phone, and reminisce on the fact that she accidentally almost called me 'babe.' I get off my butt, and walk into the kitchen and pull out a frozen cheese pizza.

I'm pulling the pizza out of the oven. wearing a stupid ass oven mitt, when I hear the door open, and the sound of keys getting set down. I can see Annabel setting her things down, and she begins looking around, in search for me I assume. She looks to her left, before looking into the kitchen, and when she sees me she stops walking. Her facial expression looks sorry, and saddened, and it pains me, when her eyes begin to water.

"Come here," I whisper, and gesture for her to come into my open arms. A tear slips out of her eye as she takes long strides over to me. Her head rests on my chest, and my long arms wrap around her. I kiss the top of her head, and inhale her scent, and my eyes close momentarily, taking in our intimate moment. We stay in this loving position for a bit, before I gently grab her shoulders and push her off me. Only now, can I feel the wet spots that were left on my grey t-shirt. I look into her reddened eyes, and wipe away a fallen tear with my thumb.

"You okay?" I ask, and she nods silently. "Annabel, you know I love you so much, right?" She nods again, and sniffs. "Don't forget that, ever." I say, tilting her chin up to look at me. My eyes travel to her plump pink lips, and I can't keep myself from leaning down, and kissing them passionately. I can taste a tad bit of salt from her tears, but it doesn't stop me from continuing to show her how much I love her.

"I love you Harry. Only you." She tells me when we pull apart.

"I know. Let's talk about it later, you must be hungry." I say, and put my hand on the small of her back, to lead her to the table.

"Let's eat in the living room." She suggests, and I smile. I grab the plate of pizza, and she grabs the paper plates, napkins, and puts her free hand in mine, just to walk a few steps to the living room. We set everything down on the coffee table, and Annabel begins moving pillows and blankets down to the floor. We sat down, and I place a piece of pizza on two plates. "I'm going to change out of these uncomfortable clothes, and I'll be right out." She says, and I nod.

She walks out a few minutes later in light pink pajama shorts, that are a loose breathable material, and a thin white v-neck. The hem of the shorts in the back, are rising up, exposing the slightest bit of the bottom of her ass. I swallow the lump forming in my throat, and take a bite out of the pizza, and try to look away. But I don't. I watch as she ties her hair up in a pony tail, and it makes her shirt rise as her arms are lifted, and I could see her toned stomach and smooth skin, making her irresistibly sexy.

"Want to watch a movie?" She asks, and I snap out of my bubble, and shoot my eyes away from her ass.

"Sure."

"Okay, which one?" She asks.

"I don't have a preference, you choose."

"Harry," She scolds, putting her hand on her hip, and I chuckle.

"What, baby?"

"Choose one."

"Fine, put in Neighbors." She nods, and begins searching for the DVD, bending over. I sigh, and pull my bottom lip in between my teeth to avoid any groans that may accidentally come out of my mouth.

"Here it is," I hear her say, and she grabs the disc, and feeds it into the DVD player, yet again bending over.

"Fucking hell, Annabel." I say out loud.

"What?" She turns, her eyebrows pointed downwards in a frown.

"No, baby it's just..."

"What is it?" She says, looking nervous.

"You're a fucking tease that's what it is." I blurt, and colors rise to her cheeks, and I laugh at her reaction. "Come here." I say, and she stays put. "Annabel, come here." I laugh, and she shyly walks over to me. I pull her on my lap, and kiss her cheek. "We've dated for a while, had sex even, and you're still not used to me calling you sexy?" I tease.

"Harry, stop." She blushes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I say, and turn her face to me.

"I love you." She whispers, and I kiss her lips again.
_____________________________________
DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE LEAKED ALBUM?! IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. I'm actually kinda mad that it got leaked, cause the boys worked so hard but IT"S STILL PERFECTION NONETHELESS.
That's why the songs are mostly from the Four Album, cause it was leaked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
185K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
2.2K 118 23
That last tour could have been his end, but it wasn't. Trigger warning: this story contains mature content such as racism, islamophobia, swearing, b...