The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)

11.3K 160 564
By DavidBornAgain

When we last left off, Y(N) and Blake discovered a spy in the area and are now chasing the supposed faunus who was gathering information on them. The spy was quick to run when she was found, but Y(N) and Blake are not giving up so easily. Currently, you were running at a moderate pace next to Blake while examining the spy...and then you realized something important.

Y(N): (Notices the spy leap above in the palm trees) Blake, I'll need you to chase the spy by yourself for a while.

Blake: What, why?!

Y(N): Using my powers will draw unwanted attention, so I'll need my weapons. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it.

Blake gives you a quick nod before you teleport away.

Blake: I won't let her out of my sight!

The spy emerges from the trees and jumps onto a roof. She continues to run across the buildings with Blake right behind her. Sliding under some arching pipes, the spy turns and stops. The spy reveals her weapon in a whip-like form, as she slices the pipe, releasing steam to block Blake. It doesn't work as Blake moves right under the pipes through the steam.

Blake: Why were you watching us?

The spy seems to smile as she lowers her weapon. You instantly appear on the roof behind the spy as she quickly turns around to see you holding your duel swords.

Blake: Y(N)?! That was quick.

Y(N): Told ya I'd be back before you know it.

Before more could be said, the spy's whip comes straight at you, which you easily deflect with your duel blades.

Y(N): (You turn your swords into their gun mode as you aim them at the spy) Try that again, and I'll put a dust bullet through your skull.

The spy seems to freeze at your threat, which gave Blake the chance to kick the scroll the spy was holding onto the ground. The spy is surprised but manages to avoid Blake's next attack and respond with a kick of her own, which Blake manages to dodge. The spy turns and tries to retrieve the scroll, but she stopped moving the moment you appeared right behind her with your swords aimed at her throat.

Y(N): Blake, get the scroll. Seems like it's pretty important.

Spy: NO!

The spy manages to back-kick you, but it had no effect as the spy simply lost her balance and fell over just by trying to kick you.

Y(N): Oh, You're quite clumsy, aren't ya?

Spy: (Visibly angered) Shut up!

The spy uses her whip to attack you, but you quickly moved backward as the spy stood up from her little tumble.

Blake: (Stops and stares at the spy) That voice...

Y(N): (You notice Blake look distracted from hearing the spy's voice) Blake, quit staring and grab the scroll!

Blake snaps back to reality as she grabs the scroll in her hand. And you notice the spy aiming her weapon at Blake.

Y(N): Time to end this.

In less than a second, you hit the spy on the side of the head with the hilt of your sword. The force of your small hit caused the mask on the spy's face to crumble into dust as the spy was sent flying sideways as she fell and lay lifelessly.

Blake: (Turns to you in shock) Y(N)! Did you-

Y(N): (You place the duel swords on your back) No, she's very much alive. I didn't even hit her that hard. (You turn your head as you see the spy grunting in pain) Maybe now we can interrogate her.

The spy manages to slowly stand up as she faces you and Blake....And you realized....That the spy was a lizard faunus....And you particularly despised all lizards....

Blake: (Stares at the spy) Ilia.

The color-changing Ilia takes out her weapon once more and holds her head in pain for a moment before looking back at Blake with an angered expression.

Ilia: Give me the scroll!

Blake: No. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Ilia seems to change color again, depending on her current emotions. She stares at Blake while Blake stares back...While you unknowingly and slowly release a murderous aura.

Ilia: You shouldn't have come back!

Y(N): Disgusting Lizard.

Your abrupt comment caught Blake and Ilia off guard as they looked at you. They stared at you in shock as your head seemed to be twitching and your voice seemed much darker and more aggressive.

Blake: (She slowly approaches you) Y(N), what's wrong?!

Y(N): AAAAAHHHH!!! NOT NOW! NOT AGAIN!!! (You suddenly held your head in pain before removing your hands and staring back at Ilia with a fierce look) Time To Die.

Blake: (Fear causes her to take a step away from you) Y-Y(N)?

A red and murderous aura surrounded your entire body as your eyes turned blood red at the sight of a terrified Ilia. The broken moon shined across the rooftop as you clenched your teeth in anger....In that moment, you didn't see a helpless lizard faunus....You saw a reminder of the being that destroyed your planet....And the effects of the moon....Only strengthened your blood-lust as you felt an unending need to kill....and devour.

Y(N): (You release a small and low, but utter terrifying growl) Grrrrrr.....!!!

Ilia: (Frozen in fear at your feral growl) W-What! W-What are you?!

Blake: Y(N)! What's going on?! What is happening to-?!

Before anyone can react, you immediately charge at Ilia, grabbing her by the neck with such ferocity that it causes her to drop her weapon and break her entire aura, while you look at her with an animal-like stare. Ilia manages to snap into action as she tries to free herself from your grasp...Only to find it futile, as you held her in the air with a single hand.

Ilia: (Struggles to breathe) GAH! ...A-Ah....A-Ah....

Ilia couldn't even scream or cry for help as you slowly pulled her close to your face as your red eyes burned with a need for destruction.

Blake: Y(N), STOP! DON'T DO THIS!

Blake's yelling fell on deaf ears as you stared at Ilia....And the next thing you said....Shook both Ilia and Blake to their very cores.

Y(N): ....Tasty....

You smile sadistically as you reveal your Oozaru fangs, as drool drips from your lips. Blake was in extreme shock at your demonic personality, and even more so at your sudden animal-like appearance. Ilia started shaking in utter fear at the sight of your glowing red eyes.

Y(N): ....Tasty, Tasty, Delicious Flesh....

You slowly open your mouth as you prepare to chomp Ilia's whole head off. Reacting quickly, Blake picks up Ilia's weapon and sends an electrical attack straight at your face. The sudden jolt of electricity didn't harm you, but it caught you off guard as the electrical whip hit you in the eyes. With a growl, you drop Ilia and stumble backward while rubbing your eyes. Ilia holds her throat as she coughs in pain.

Y(N): GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

You sent an ear-piercing Oozaru roar into the sky as both Blake and Ilia covered their ears in pain. Blake dropped Ilia's weapon, and that gave Ilia the chance to get her weapon back. Your enraged roar created a massive shock-wave that sent both Ilia and Blake flying in opposite directions as they fell off the roof.....Thankfully, Blake managed to stop herself from falling through the use of her clones. However, Ilia was nowhere in sight.

Blake: (Stares at the rooftop in utter shock) ......

Before Blake could even utter a single word, you immediately jumped down from the rooftop....Right in front of Blake, as you give her a sadistic and bloodthirsty smile.

Y(N): (Drool dripping from your mouth) ...Heh...Heh...Heh...

Blake: (Slowly backs away) Y(N), SNAP OUT OF IT! You're scaring me!

Y(N): ...Hungry...

The sight of your red eyes sent a chill down Blake's spine as you stood in place with a terrifying stare. You once again open your mouth and prepare to devour...Until you suddenly slapped yourself.

Blake: W-What?!

You shake your head as your eyes change between red and yellow.

Y(N): (You look at Blake with a sad expression)...B-Blake...S-Sorry...I'm So Sorry...(Your red aura disappears) ...Forgive Me...

Blake: Y-Y(N), are you there, can you hear me? What do I do?!

Y(N): I-I'll Explain Everything...Later...

You suddenly raised your arm and sent a devastating punch to your gut as you spit out blood and collapsed on the spot...As Blake stood motionless at your sudden action.

Blake: (Notices you forming a pool of blood and rushes to you) Y(N)! Y(N)!

She manages to turn you around as you bleed from your self-inflicted wound. Blake covers the wound with her hands as she looks worryingly at you.

Blake: No, no, no, please, don't die! Help! Somebody! Hold on, Y(N), just hold on.

Time-Skip: Two Hours Later

After your terrifying performance and injury, Blake managed to carry you back to her home with the help of her father. Kali was especially worried about all the blood pouring from you, and Ghira was left wondering what could have caused your injury. You were laid on the couch as Ghira and Kali left to find bandages for you. While Blake stayed behind to make sure you were still breathing, but not before giving Ilia's scroll to Ghira...

Y(N): (You open one eye and make sure no one was in the room besides Blake) Damn it. I knew this was going to happen sooner than later.

Blake immediately turns to you as you sit in an upright position.

Blake: You're okay! (She rushes to you but stops herself from getting too close)

Y(N): Of course I'm okay.

Blake: B-But your injury! You're bleeding!

Blake stares in utter surprise as your body immediately healed your self-inflicted wound.

Y(N): Not anymore.

Blake: W-What, H-How?! How is this possible?!

Y(N): I may be able to heal others, but my body naturally heals itself from any damage....(You notice Blake look distraught)...I'm sorry that you had to see that.

Blake: (Drops her head and folds her hands together) I...I was so worried...On the rooftop...You acted like a...bloodthirsty beast! ...I never saw you so angry...and then...you just...collapsed...W-When I saw you bleeding...I...I was so scared....I was afraid that you weren't going to make it.

Y(N): Don't make such a big deal out of it. I'm fairly durable, so you don't have to concern yourself about me so much. It's not like I'm worth being cared for or anything. Like I said before, my own life isn't worth enough to be cared for.

SLAP!!!

Even though you didn't even budge, you were still quite surprised at the sudden action. But, what surprised you even more...Is that Blake seemed to be very angry.

Blake: How can you even say that?!

Y(N): .....

Blake: How can you constantly belittle yourself like that?! How can you say that you're not worth being cared for?!

Y(N): Because it's true. There is no point in anyone having to care for me. As you already know, I'm powerful enough to stand up against anyone on Remnant, and I'm durable enough to recover from any attack...So, there is no point in having to worry about me...because I'll always be okay no matter what. And even if I somehow get injured, It's not worth having to be so worried.

Blake: How can you think like that?!

Y(N): It doesn't matter what I think. It's what I know. I know that people will one day stop worrying and caring for me. It's happened before, and it will happen again. It has been like that all my life. I make friends, and over the course of their lives, they either leave or I leave...and then I never see them again....So don't bother caring and worrying for me....Because in the end, your care will be worthless.

Blake: Then why are you here?! If it doesn't matter if we care about you or not, why did you bother making friends?! Why did you bother caring for us?! Why did you bother protecting us, going through such trouble to help us?! If our care doesn't matter to you, then why are you still here?! WHY?!

You notice Blake getting frustrated as you simply sigh in annoyance.

Y(N): Because it's not just about me, Blake. I'm here because of you, because of the team, because of Beacon, because of Remnant. I'm here to protect your world and save it from the coming war.

Blake: A war you have told us nothing about! You claim to want to protect this world, yet you are the only one fighting it! What am I, what is the team supposed to do?! Are we just supposed to wait for you to fight this war for us?!

Y(N): Yes.

Blake: NO! I'm not going to let you fight this war yourself!

Y(N): You don't have a choice in the matter.

Blake: You can make your own choices, Y(N)...But you don't get to make mine! If I want to fight in this war, then that will be my decision to make, not yours!

Y(N): (Slowly losing patience) You have no idea what you're up against. You can't fight "him", only I can.

Blake: You may be stronger than everyone on Remnant, but that doesn't mean you're ready to fight "him" yourself!

Y(N): I have been ready for "him", for far longer than you can even imagine....I will not let anyone fight him besides myself.

Blake: Why are you fighting "him"?! Why is "he" coming to Remnant?! Why are you the only one capable of fighting "him"?!

Y(N): (You drop your head) I'm sorry, but I cannot answer those questions.

Blake: (Frustrated) Why?! Why won't you open up to me?! Why won't you help me understand?! Why won't you let me help you?!

Y(N): ENOUGH!!!

Blake flinches and backs away at the harshness in your voice.

Y(N): (You stand upright) YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HELP ME! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN, MY GUILT, MY ANGER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY LIFE HAS BEEN LIKE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY FRIENDS I LOST, HOW MANY TIMES I SAW PEOPLE SLAUGHTERED IN FRONT OF MY EYES! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE PAINFUL TRIALS I ENDURED TO MAKE SURE NO ONE HAS TO SUFFER AS I DID! ...YOU...WILL...NEVER...UNDERSTAND ME!!! SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING, DON'T BOTHER CARING FOR ME, DON'T BOTHER PRETENDING THAT YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND!

You sit back on the couch as you drop your head in sadness, while Blake slowly walks towards you, and gives you a solemn look.

Blake: ...Y(N), I'm sorry...I'm sorry that you-

Y(N): Save your pity for someone else...Because I don't want it...

Blake: Y(N), I may not understand what you've been through, but I understand what it's like to push others away. You lost so many that you considered friends, and now you are afraid that you'll lose us too. But, you won't...Because I'm not going anywhere, and neither is the team or anyone else that you know.

Y(N): You won't think that way if I told you the truth....The truth about what I really did in my past.

Blake: I trust you Y(N), more than you realize. Please trust me when I tell you that I'll never hate you because of your past...No matter how many people you killed or the horrible things you've done, I'll always stay by your side....Please Y(N), let me help you...Let me prove to you that your past doesn't affect our friendship...Allow me to try and understand...

You stare at Blake for a moment before you reluctantly sigh and pat the spot next to you as Blake sits down.

Y(N): I...I can't tell you the full story...But, I guess I can start with this....I'm not just a Saiyan....I'm a "special" kind of Saiyan....different than the rest of my kind....and more dangerous....far more dangerous...Blake, I'm sure you can recall what happened on the rooftop...

Blake: (Shudders in fear) Y-Yeah...You really scared me...It's like you weren't even in control... You became far angrier...and your eyes...your aura...they were so animal-like.

Y(N): That was Oozaru.

Blake: Uh, is that like your second personality?

Y(N): Not exactly...The Oozaru is what a Saiyan truly is...Barbaric, Monstrous, Angry, Filled with a need to kill and destroy until no being is left alive.

Blake: I...I see...What caused you to revert to that monstrous thing?

Y(N): The moon.

Blake: (Confused) The moon?

Y(N): (You nod) Under normal circumstances, any Saiyan would transform into their Oozaru state just by staring at the moon. I'm a bit different because I have learned to control the Oozaru's power. But, today...the first time in many years...I just lost control...And thankfully I didn't kill anyone....Saiyans lose control when they become an Oozaru, besides the very few who manage to control the transformation....But, as I said...I'm different...My Oozaru is far more monstrous than a regular Saiyans. It's far more difficult to control...and far more intelligent....Thankfully I didn't transform completely into my Oozaru state.

Blake: T-That wasn't the complete transformation?!

Y(N): No...If I had transformed completely...nothing would have been able to stop me...

Blake: (Sighs in relief) I'm glad you snapped out of it before you did.

Y(N): Me too...

Blake: There is something I want to ask...(Pauses for a moment)...When you...attacked Ilia...you said..."Tasty"...Why?

Y(N): (You take a deep breath before you answer)...I...was hoping you wouldn't notice that...Back in my..."Killing" days, when I utilized the Oozaru power, I didn't just kill innocent people...I...I...

Blake: It's okay, Y(N)....If you are not comfortable with answering, I won't force-

Y(N): I ate them.

Blake stares at you in complete shock as you held your head in shame.

Y(N): It wasn't enough to just simply kill them...(You stare at your hands)...I allowed my primal instincts to take over, and the Oozaru devoured all that he could consume, including all manner of living creatures...And to me...It was just something I did to inspire fear in every living being...And that's why...I'll never forgive myself for what I've done. I'll never forgive myself for all the children...the families...all those innocent people...dead...because of me...

Blake: (Puts her hand gently on your shoulder) Y(N)...That wasn't you...That was-

Y(N): That's the thing, Blake...I was conscious of everything I did...And I'm ashamed to say that I enjoyed every second of it...I caused so much death and destruction...Installed fear into every being alive...Just because I could...Just because I was capable of doing so...

You glanced at Blake and you saw...for just a moment...fear in her eyes...and that saddened you beyond belief...

Y(N): (You stand up from the couch) You're right to be afraid of me, Blake. Because I'm nothing but a monster...And this monster doesn't deserve to have someone like you as my friend...I don't deserve anything good in my life...I deserve to suffer for my sins...That's why I don't want your care and worry...Because I deserve all the pain that comes my way and I deserve to be hated like the murderous Saiyan I am...So go ahead and tell me that I'm evil...Call me a monster...Cast away all the good in your eyes, and see me for what I truly am...A murderous...bloodthirsty...beast....

You were about to walk away until you felt Blake grab your hand. You turned around and looked Blake in the eyes...But, you didn't see fear anymore...You saw...hope...And what shocked you even more...is that Blake was smiling.

Blake: You are not a monster, and I'll never consider you as one.

Y(N): ...I...I don't understand...I just admitted to murdering and eating innocent people just for the fun of it...Why aren't you afraid of me? Why don't you hate me for what I did?!

Blake: The one who killed all those innocent people, the monster who devoured and murdered for the fun of it...That is no longer who you are...Who I see before me now...is a caring, humble, kind, understanding, and righteous Saiyan who will do anything it takes to protect those he cares about. You're a Saiyan who understands the pain of others, who understands when someone makes a mistake. You experienced such hardships and pain, but instead of blaming and hurting others, you give them the courage and motivation to not fall down the same dark path you once took.

Y(N): (You sense Kali's and Ghira's auras approaching) Uh, Blake I think-

Blake: Please, let me finish. (She takes your hand and caresses it) You're stronger and far more amazing than anyone I've ever met...You constantly hold back so you don't accidentally hurt anyone...You overcame your destructive nature...You lost so many people in your life...And yet here you are...Fighting on the side of good...Never allowing your past to determine your future...(She looks at you with a gentle smile)...You do whatever it takes to make sure no one has to suffer as you did...You hide yourself from opening up to others, because you don't want to burden us with your past...You suffer through your guilt every day, and yet you somehow manage to help anyone you come across...

Y(N): .... (Um, should I tell her that her parents are eavesdropping right now?)

Blake: Y(N), you don't want anyone to care or worry about you, all because you feel like you don't deserve it...You are always willing to be kind and compassionate to others, yet you don't want others to do the same for you...You constantly see yourself as a monster...You constantly drag yourself down...You always treat yourself as unimportant and worthless...But, you aren't worthless, and you are not a monster...(She places her hand on your cheek)...You're just someone who doesn't want to be alone...And I think you truly want others to care about you, no matter how many times you deny it...And you may not like it, but I care about you more than you can even realize.

Y(N): ...Why...Why would you waste your care for someone like me? Why bother saying all this?

Blake: Because I don't want you to suffer anymore. I don't want to see you in pain. I don't want you to think that you're not worth being cared for. I want you to know that your past will never change the way I think about you. And even if I don't understand what you went through, I'll always stay by your side, even if everyone else hates you.

Y(N): B-But, what if I lose control again? What if I hurt you and the team?!

Blake: You won't. You may have lost control today, but you managed to stop yourself from hurting me. You're stronger than you realize, and that's why I know you can overcome anything that comes your way. You overcame your destructive nature before, and you can do it again. Have some faith in yourself, just like I have faith in you.

Y(N): ...I...I'll try...

Blake: Thank you...(Caresses your cheek)...I'm sorry for slapping you.

Y(N): (You chuckle) And I'm sorry for scaring you on the rooftop.

Blake: (Drops her hands and gives you a bright smile) Let's call it even?

Y(N): (You nod) Yeah...Oh, by the way...Your parents are eavesdropping.

Blake: What?

CRASH!!!

The door behind Blake suddenly crashes down revealing an embarrassed Kali. Behind her, Ghira looks down at his wife on the ground with his hand on his hip. Kali quickly pops upward.

Kali: (In an affected tone) Oh! Oh dear, would you look at that, he's alright! Thank goodness!

Ghira: (Covers his face with his hand) Kali, please.

Blake: Mom!

Y(N): I'm sorry if I caused any trouble, but I'm fine now.

Kali: (Turns to Ghira) See, I told you that we didn't need the bandages.

Ghira: That's because we couldn't find any...

Blake: (Walks over to Kali) What are you doing?!

Kali: Well, sweetheart, your father has some very urgent news for both of you.

Blake: Huh?

Ghira sets down the scroll on top of the table as it shows a master folder labeled W. F. with multiple sub-folders inside.

Ghira: I'm afraid you were right to be suspicious about the White Fang on the island.

Blake: What do you mean?

Ghira: Adam Taurus is planning to overthrow the leader of the White Fang, and stage a full-scale attack on Beacon Academy.

Blake: We can't let that happen!

Y(N): And we won't. That's why we are going to find their leader and stop this attack...Tonight.

Blake/Kali/Ghira: TONIGHT?!

Y(N): Did I stutter? Or do you not understand basic English? Yes, I said tonight.

Ghira: You can't possibly stop this attack in a single night!

Y(N): And that's where you are wrong. I'll find their base and then hopefully be able to convince their leader to listen to reason.

Ghira: That's assuming you can even find them! And they won't just let you "talk" to Sienna Khan! So how do you hope to fight off all of their members?!

Blake: Dad, we don't have a choice. We have to stop it before it's too late. All of my friends are at Beacon, and if the White Fang attacks, who knows what will happen! That's why we have to end this as fast as possible...Even if it means fighting every member of the White Fang.

Ghira: They have an army!

Blake: We have Y(N).

Y(N): Can't argue with that logic.

Ghira looks conflicted as Kali takes his hand as he sighs and looks back at Blake.

Ghira: Alright, but you're not doing this alone. I'm coming with you.

Kali: So am I.

Y(N): Oh you've got to be kidding me.

Ghira: (Stares at you) This is not up for debate. We are coming whether you like it or not.

Y(N): It's going to be dangerous.

Ghira: I know.

Kali: We've dealt with worse things.

Y(N): You could die.

Ghira: Then I'll die fighting.

Kali: Danger makes it more exciting!

Y(N): (You smirk) Welcome aboard.

Blake: Y(N), are you sure about this?

Y(N): Not at all. But, if I fought alone, then there will be a higher chance of me losing control; and after today, I don't want to risk it again...(You turn to Ghira and Kali) I need a favor from you both.

Ghira: What now?

Y(N): If we want this mission to be successful, then we need more help. Is there anyone that you know that can lend us a hand against the White Fang?

Ghira: Possibly...

Kali: How much help do you need?

Y(N): Enough to fight off as many members as we can. I can take down the majority of the White Fang, but after I do, I'll need some time to talk to their leader and convince them to stop the coming battle. At that time point, you'll need to be able to defend yourself without my help.

Ghira: You want us to be your distraction?!

Y(N): Unfortunately, yes. I know it's a lot to ask, but I can assure you that with your help, I won't be forced to take any drastic measures.

Ghira: (Crosses his arms) What kind of drastic measures?

Y(N): You don't want to know.

Ghira: (Sighs) Fine! I'll agree to your plan...But, if anything goes wrong, I'll hold you responsible!

Y(N): And I'll take full responsibility if anything drastic happens.

Ghira: Now since we have that settled, how are you going to find the White Fang's base?

Y(N): I'm going to pay a visit to the brothers from this morning. They must have some information on the base's whereabouts.

Kali: How are you going to find them?

Blake: Y(N) can track aura. If they are anywhere on the island, he'll find them.

Kali: Oh, that is quite an interesting and useful semblance.

Blake: (Whispers to you) Uh, should we tell them that you're an-?

Y(N): (Whispers back) Not now, we have bigger issues to deal with.

Ghira: I can hear you both! If you have something to say, then say-

Before he could finish, Kali pushes him out of the room.

Kali: Let's get going dear, time is of the essence!

Ghira: But-

Kali: No buts! Get moving already!

Ghira: I'm going, I'm going! Stop with the pushing!

Kali shuts the door as you try to process what just happened and Blake just face-palms.

Y(N): Your parents are..."Interesting".

Blake: Yeah, I know...(She turns to you)...What now? Are we going after Fennec and Corsac?

Y(N): Sorry, Blake. But it will be faster if I go alone. I need you to stay here for the time being. Now that your "friend" knows where you are, she will most likely alert the other members to your location. So, just stay here and wait for me to get back.

Blake: What am I supposed to do while you're gone?!

Y(N): (You shrug) I don't know....Take a nap?

Blake crosses her arms and gives you a glare.

Y(N): ....Or not...

Blake: (Sighs and drops her arms) Fine, I'll stay here. Just don't take so long!

Y(N): I'll try. I'll see you soon, okay?

Blake: (Smiles) Yeah, see you soon.

You immediately teleport away leaving Blake alone, as she decides to head to the balcony to clear her head.

Blake: (Leaning against the railing) ....Y(N)....I hope you know what you're doing....(She thinks back to the conversation you both had)....I'm glad that you told me about your past....I know it wasn't easy, but I'm glad you trusted me to hear it....No one should ever have to suffer as you did....And yet after all that, you still focus on helping others....I just hope you'll let someone help you....No one deserves to be alone...Especially you, Y(N)....

Before more could be said, Blake feels a note taped to the wooden railing of the balcony. She grabs it and reads the message written down...

"B

Things going too far.
Not sure what to do.
Find a quiet spot,
I'll find you.
Come alone. Please.

-I"

Blake: Ilia...(She thinks for a moment) ....Maybe....I can convince her to help...

Blake looks around before quickly putting the note in her coat. She considers her options...and jumps off the balcony...

Blake: Sorry, Y(N)...But I can't just sit around and let you do everything...

Perspective Change: Corsac And Fennec

In an ominous-looking room, a small device projecting a blue hologram with the text "MESSAGE END" deactivates. The room is candlelit, and there are White Fang banners hanging along the walls. Corsac and Fennec stand in front of a painting and discuss some very important news.

Fennec: Your thoughts?

Corsac: Are of no significance. If this is how Adam wishes to proceed, then we shall respect his decision.

Fennec: Of course, brother. Still...what do we do with the information that Sister Ilia provided? If what she said was true...

Corsac: That is no longer our concern. Even if the Belladonna's have the scroll, they will never be able to stop what is to come. The Fall of Beacon is inevitable...

Fennec: Though, I am curious if Sister Ilia will accomplish her mission...She was quite close to the family and more so to young Blake...

Corsac: We have no need to worry. Everything will go according to-

Before he could even finish, the door behind them crashed open as two White Fang guards lay motionless in front of the two brothers. They quickly look towards the now broken door, to see Y(N) walking towards them with both of his arms behind his back...and many White Fang guards on the ground behind him.

Fennec/Corsac: YOU!?

Y(N): You gentlemen have some very rude bodyguards. I just wanted to chat and they attacked me. Well, I guess everything worked out...Now, can we talk about-

Fennec and Corsac pull out their dagger-like weapons and aim them at you.

Y(N): (You sigh in annoyance) They always choose the hard way...(You make a "Come At Me" motion)

Fennec: You will regret coming here.

Corsac: Consider your life forfeit.

Y(N): (Extremely bored) I don't have time for this.

The two brothers charge at you and perform a duel strike at your torso...and the moment their weapons come into contact with your chest...they shatter into tiny fragments.

Fennec: W-What?!

Corsac: T-That's impossible!

Y(N): If I had a lien coin for every time I heard that...I would be the richest person in existence...

With a simple wave of your hand, you send a destructive force of wind that destroys both of their auras and sends them flying backward into the painting, as you use your telekinesis to keep them suspended in the air.

Y(N): Now, I came here for some answers, and I'm not leaving without learning where your leader is located....I need to know the location of Sienna Khan.

The brothers chuckle at the mention of Sienna, and that confuses you...

Y(N): Why are you laughing?

Fennec: It's such a shame...

Corsac: That you think that Sienna is our leader...

Y(N): I have no time for riddles. Either you tell me what I want to know, or I'm going to read your minds and find out for myself.

The two brothers immediately stop laughing after you mention being able to read their minds...But, then they start smirking...

Fennec: You're bluffing.

Y(N): Am I? Because I don't bluff.

Corsac: If you could read our minds, then why haven't you done so already?

Y(N): Reading minds is something I hate to do. And I only use it as a last resort to obtain information. So, either you tell me what you know...Or I'm going to tap into your memories and find out for myself...Choose quickly...I don't have all night.

Observing your serious expression, the brothers realize that you are not fooling around...But, they still refuse.

Corsac: We will not betray our leader.

Fennec: Not even to you.

Y(N): So be it.

Your eyes glow brightly as you perceive into the brother's minds...and you find the exact location of their leader...and where their true allegiances lie...You learn about their plans...their interactions with Adam...and his plan to kill Sienna in order to gain full control of the White Fang...And as you look deeper, you realize that you don't have much time left...as Adam is planning to usurp power over the White Fang...and kill the current leader...Tonight.

Y(N): (Your eyes return to normal as you stare at the brothers) You are both more foolish than I thought. If Adam Taurus is to become the leader of your organization then he will stop at nothing until every human is wiped off the face of Remnant.

Fennec: The humans have had their time...

Corsac: Now, it's time for the faunus to rule...

Y(N): Neither of you understands what is truly going on. Adam Taurus's hate for the humans is far more dangerous than you realize. He will not stop, even if many faunus die as a result. His war against humankind will only lead to more chaos and destruction. And since neither side will give up, you will all destroy yourselves in the end...There will be no winner...no loser...Only an empty planet with dead inhabitants!

Fennec: You have no idea what you're talking about!

Y(N): That's the thing...I do know...More than anyone will ever know.

Corsac: And how exactly does a child like you know that?

Using your telekinesis, you slam the two brothers into the ground, effectively knocking them both out.

Y(N): Because...I was just like Adam...Filled with hate...Filled with a need for vengeance to hurt those who caused me unimaginable suffering...

You turn around and start walking away, but before pocketing their holographic messages in your uniform...

Y(N): This'll come in handy...

You suddenly sensed Blake's aura light up...and quickly drop to a low level...And without hesitation, you quickly teleport to her nearest location...And while concealing yourself in the shadows, you notice you were in an alley...and you look ahead as you see Blake trapped in what seems to be spider-silk. Two unknown faunus have their weapons drawn as another faunus seems to be controlling the webs around Blake....

Spider Faunus: (Tugs on the web holding Blake) Let's go, traitor.

Blake stares angrily at the spider faunus, but she cockily smiled the moment she saw you silently knock out the two faunus from behind.

Spider Faunus: What's so funny?

Blake: Oh, nothing...(She glances behind the faunus) But, I wouldn't turn around if I were you...

The spider faunus turns around to see both of her acquaintances on the ground, and with you just standing there.

Spider Faunus: (In utter shock) Who the-

You immediately sped past her and karate-chopped her on the back of the neck, causing her to faint and fall onto the ground. You turn to Blake as you use your telekinesis and free Blake from her bonds.

Blake: Thanks for the backup.

Y(N): (Sarcastic) Thanks for getting yourself captured.

Blake picks up her weapon and puts it on her back.

Y(N): (You cross your arms) What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay put!

Blake: I'll explain later, we need to get back to my parents!

Y(N): Why? What did I miss while you were tied up?

Blake: My family is in danger! The White Fang has decided to get rid of them!

Y(N): Wait...Are you saying that-

Blake: Y(N), they are going to kill them!

Y(N): (You instantly create a red portal behind Blake) Then there's no time to waste! Let's get going!

Blake: Right!

Meanwhile At The Belladonna's Home

Gunfire is rippled throughout the household as Kali and a Menagerie Guard take cover while using a knocked-over table.

Guard: (Hands Kali a pistol) Use this!

The guard and Kali simultaneously fire back at the White Fang soldiers and manage to shoot one of them down. However, the guard is hit in the shoulder as he falls down in pain. Kali grabs his pistol and starts firing back with her duel pistols.

Kali: Get out of my house! (As more gunfire is shot, Kali is forced to once again take cover behind the table)

Meanwhile, Ghira and a few other guards fend off the White Fang troops in the entry hall. One of the soldiers tries to kick Ghira, but he grabs his foot and slams him into the wall as he narrowly dodges a sword slash from another White Fang trooper. A guard manages to knock out another trooper after a brief fight, and Ghira knocks out the troop that attacked him by punching him in the chest and slamming his head into the ground.

Ghira: (Turns toward the guards) Go find my wife!

The guards nod as they ready their weapons and take off running in the opposite direction. More White Fang troops approach Ghira as they pull out their weapons.

Ghira: (Faces the oncoming soldiers) Damn it! Where the hell is-

Before he could finish, Y(N) suddenly bursts through the window behind him and launches a small Ki blast right at the soldiers, causing a small explosion that results in all of the soldiers flying backward as you land right next to Ghira.

Ghira: Did you have to break my window?!

Y(N): Uh, you're welcome. I just saved you the trouble of fighting.

Ghira: I could have handled it. Where is Blake?!

Y(N): Finding your wife....How did this happen?

Ghira: How should I know?! I didn't ask them why they suddenly decided to ambush me!

More White Fang members appear from the house as they start to surround Y(N) and Ghira. And you both stand together as you prepare to fight off the oncoming soldiers. Suddenly from behind the White Fang members, a taller and more sadistic-looking faunus takes out his weapons and aims them at Ghira.

Yuma: The cat is mine to kill.

Ghira: (Cracks his knuckles) Well, it's time to see if my daughter was right about you.

Y(N): I'm not even going to ask what you're talking about. (You stretch out both of your hands as both of your duel swords fly straight into your grasp with relative grace) Let's see if you can keep up.

Ghira: Heh, that's funny. I was going to say the same to you.

Y(N): Great minds think alike I suppose.

Ghira: Shut up.

The both of you proceed forward as the White Fang soldiers charge.

Blake's Perspective

In another room, both Blake and Ilia stare at each other from their positions as both hold their weapons.

Blake: Did you come in here to hide?

Ilia: I told you, I didn't want this.

Blake: But you're still here!

Ilia: I don't have a choice!

Blake: Of course you do! (Illia just looks away) Just...stay out of my way.

Blake puts away her weapon and starts walking away. Suddenly, Ilia leaps and charges at Blake but her form disappears. Blake then reappears a few feet away behind Ilia. Blake holds Gambol Shroud in a defensive stance, while Ilia begins to attack with her electric whip. Blake runs along the desks and chairs in the room as Ilia tries to use her whip to hit her. Blake manages to dodge and block Ilia's attacks and uses her ribbon to wrap around Ilia's wrist. Ilia is pulled toward Blake, and she is kicked to the ground as they both lock blades with each other.

Blake: Why do you feel like we have to hurt people to get our way?!

Ilia: Because it works!

Blake: That doesn't make it right!

Ilia pulls the trigger on her weapon, giving an electrical charge that causes Blake to drop her katana a few feet away from her. Blake pulls out her cleaver, but Ilia jumps from the desk and does a turning kick that knocks Blake over another desk, causing her to drop her weapon. Ilia whips at Blake again, but she uses her semblance to get out of the way. Blake then uses the pistol form of her weapon to shoot at Ilia, who quickly evades the shots.

Ilia: Why couldn't you just leave?!

Blake: (Transforming her pistol to her katana form) I ran away once...I won't make the same mistake again.

Blake dodges another one of Ilia's whips and lands on the balcony above her. She takes cover behind the railing as Ilia yells at her.

Ilia: You used to see things the way I did! The way Adam did! If no one's going to do anything to stop the humans that attack us, then the only choice we have left...is to attack back!

Blake loads more ammo in her pistol and begins to fire at Ilia again. Ilia deflects the shots, but when she goes to use her whip again, her weapon is frozen in place. Suddenly, a ribbon is wrapped around her weapon as Blake pulls it away and she leaps from the balcony to kick Ilia to the ground and hold her down.

Blake: You're wrong, there's always another choice.

Ilia struggles to get up as Blake continues to hold her down.

Blake: Ilia...please. You're a good person, but you're making all the wrong decisions!

Ilia: SHUT UP!

Blake: Is this really what your parents would've wanted?!

Ilia: (Voice starts to break) I don't know what else to do!

Suddenly, Ilia ceases her struggle and her eyes start to well up with tears.

Ilia: (Sobs) I don't know what else to do....

Suddenly, a rumble is heard as Yuma crashes through the walls. He tries to stand but Y(N) immediately jumps into the room and sends a death beam straight through his shoulder causing Yuma to fall back down.

Y(N): (You notice Blake pinning Ilia to the ground) Oh, am I interrupting something important?

Yuma manages to stand back up as he holds his shoulder and gives you a menacing stare.

Yuma: I'LL KILL YOU!

He uses his unhurt arm and quickly reaches into his jacket to pull out a pistol which he immediately aims at you. Blake then notices a White Fang member coming from behind you.

Blake: Y(N), look out!

With Blake distracted, Ilia gets her off by kicking her into a nearby chair, knocking Blake out momentarily. You quickly catch the bullets that Yuma shoots and back-kick the White Fang member behind you. You flick one of the bullets toward Yuma with enough force to knock him back to the ground.

Y(N): (You see Blake in pain and struggling to get back up as you angrily glare at Ilia) I should have killed you when I first saw you! (You started grunting in pain as you held your head) N-NO!!! I Won't Lose Control Again!!! NOOOOO!!! (You stare at Ilia as you release a feral growl)

Before Ilia could even react, you use your tail to grab her by the neck once more and slam her against a pillar. You slowly push forward as the pillar slowly starts to crack.

Y(N): (Your eyes once again turn blood red) Disgusting...Filthy...Lizard...I Should Have Killed Your Entire Race When I Had The Chance! Your Kind Deserves A Fate Far Worse Than Death! No Matter How Many Second Chances I Give Your Kind, You Always Manage To Pay Me Back With The Blood Of The Innocents! Well, No More, Because I Can Suffice With Killing You...Here...And...Now!

Ilia was helpless to defend herself as you raised your hand...and your nails immediately turned into deadly claws as you prepared to strike down Ilia.

Blake: Stop!

The sound of Blake's voice caused you to momentarily regain control of the Oozaru as you looked at Blake.

Blake: Please...Don't hurt her...Please...

Y(N): Oh, I'm Not Going To Hurt Her...(You use your tail to start choking Ilia)...I'm Just Going To Choke Her Until She Can't Breathe!

Blake: Don't do this, Y(N)! I know you're a good person! Stop this, Please! I know you're in there, Y(N)! Don't give in to your hatred and anger!

Realizing what you're doing, your eyes widen in fear and you gasp in the realization of your horrific actions. You quickly release your grasp on Ilia as she falls down and starts coughing. And you become more centered around your doubts and wrongdoings than ever before...

Y(N): (You look at your hands as your eyes glow in anger) Damn It! After All These Years, Nothing Has Changed! I'm Still The Same Impulsive and Barbaric Saiyan I Always Have Been! ...

Blake: No, that's not true, Y(N)! You're not who you say you are!

Y(N): (You turn to Blake in angerSTOP SAYING THAT! STOP TRYING TO HELP ME! I AM NOTHING BUT A BLOODTHIRSTY AND MURDEROUS SAIYAN! WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE?!

Blake: (She stands back up) Because I care about you, Y(N). I care about the one who gave me the strength to come home. I care about the one who taught me to rely on my friends. I care about the one who accepts others for who they are. I care about the one who fights against his destructive nature every day, just so he can protect others! I care about you more than you realize!

Y(N): I DON'T DESERVE YOUR CARE! I DON'T DESERVE THAT CREDIT! I DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE! I DESERVE TO BE HATED! I DESERVE TO BE THIS MONSTER BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER WILL BE! I THOUGHT THAT I CAN BE DIFFERENT, I THOUGHT THAT I CAN FINALLY FORGET ABOUT THE HORRIBLE SINS I COMMITTED AND CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, BUT I NEVER WILL! I FAILED, TIME AND TIME AGAIN! I CAME HERE BECAUSE I FINALLY THOUGHT THAT I CAN HAVE A CHANCE AT REDEMPTION, BUT I WAS WRONG! EVEN NOW, I LOST CONTROL AND NEARLY KILLED AGAIN!

Blake: That just proves how much you changed! You didn't kill Ilia, and you didn't kill anyone else since coming here! You've been nothing but kind, compassionate, and helpful since you arrived on Remnant. And even now, you're fighting against your natural instincts to kill. We all make mistakes from time to time, and you are no exception. You're more amazing than you think, Y(N)...And that's why I don't consider you a monster.

You hear her words...and for the first time...actually start to consider them...Maybe...she's right...Maybe everyone you've helped is right about you...Maybe all the good things they spoke of you are actually true...

Y(N): (You look at Blake as your eyes revert to normal) Then...what do you consider me as?

Blake: I...

Before Blake could answer, the pillar snaps as the balcony above you and Ilia gives way and crashes down. You look up as you see the balcony fall, and reacting quickly, you grab Ilia's arm as she looks at you with a surprised expression and yelps as you toss her out of the way, just as the entire balcony debris falls right on top of you.

Blake: (Wide-eyed) NO!

She quickly runs to the rubble and desperately tries to dig you out by removing piece by piece of the debris.

Blake: (Tears start streaming down her eyes) No...not again...Hold on, Y(N)!

As Blake was digging through the debris, Ghira and Kali enter the room as they stare in the realization at what happened. Blake continually removes the wreckage, but she struggles to lift a heavier piece. As Blake grunts in anger, her father and mother join by her side and help her try to remove the largest balcony piece.

Ghira: (Thinking) Come on, kid. I know you're strong enough to survive this! Don't give up now! You still have to pay for my broken window!

Kali: (Thinking) Y(N), you can't die without marrying my daughter first!

However, all three of the Belladonna's were barely able to lift the balcony debris a couple of inches in the air. However, they slowly started lifting it and even Ilia joined to help.

Blake: Come on, just a little more!

Suddenly, the entire broken debris shattered as the force sent everyone flying back a few feet. They looked ahead, and as the dust cleared, you were standing there completely fine...but covered in dust and dirt.

Y(N): (You cough) Ah man, got some dust in my mouth! That is absolutely disgusting!

With tears in her eyes, Blake runs to you and pulls you into a hug as she cries into your shoulder.

Blake: S-Stop...STOP MAKING ME WORRY SO MUCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SCARED ME?! (She hits you on the chest) I WAS SO SCARED! SCARED THAT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU!...(She quiets down)...Why do always do the most stupid things?! How could you be so-?!

Blake gasps in surprise as you pull her closer and hug back...

Y(N): Please, don't cry. I'm sorry for making you worry so much and I'm sorry that you have to waste those tears on someone as pathetic as me....(Blake prepares to yell at you again)....But, for the first time....I'm glad...I'm happy....that you care so much....I feel....so weird saying this and yet....I want to say it....(You lift Blake's crying face as you wipe her tears)....Thank you for putting up with me, and my depressed self...Thank you for being my friend...And thank you for what you said....And now, thanks to you....I think I know how to stop Adam....

Blake: Huh...H-How?

Y(N): (You smirk) Well, that all depends if he will listen to what I have to say.

Ghira: (Clears his throat very loudly) AHEM!!!

You and Blake quickly realize that you are still holding each other...So, you awkwardly let go and take a step back, as Blake slightly blushes at the realization...You see Ilia and you walk up to her as she slowly starts to back away in fear...while you stared at her with a monotone expression.

Y(N): I'm sorry.

Ilia: H-Huh?

Y(N): (You bow) I'm truly sorry for hurting you. And I can understand if you will never forgive me. I did a terrible thing to you, and because of that, I don't even deserve to apologize.

Ilia glances at Blake as she gives Ilia a comforting smile.

Ilia: P-Please...don't apologize...(You stand up straight and look at her in confusion)...You didn't have to save me back there...But you did...(She looks down sorrowfully)...I started this, I hurt all of you! ...I thought I was doing the right thing...I...I thought that what Adam said was right....I let my anger cloud my judgment, and I allowed myself to hurt others! ....I-I'm...I'm so sorry...

Y(N): ...Let me just say, that I don't know why you chose this path...But, I know what it's like to make mistakes...I know what it's like to feel regret for taking the wrong path...But, trust me when I say that you will never forget what you have done...However, it's not too late to do the right thing...It's not too late to make amends for your actions...And it's never too late to change...

Blake: (Stands beside you) Ilia, he's right....You can still help us end this. You can still help us stop Adam. Please, Ilia...

Ilia: (Starts to tear up) Why...Why are you giving me a second chance?! Why don't you hate me for what I did, for what I did to your family?! Why aren't you angry?!

Blake: Because....I forgive you.

At the mention of those words...Ilia starts to cry and falls to her knees...As Blake kneels down and pulls her into a hug...As Y(N) looks at Blake with a very proud smile...

Time-Skip: A Few Moments Later

Outside of the Belladonna's home, a large crowd of Faunus gathers outside, noticing the smoke coming from the building.

Guard: Back! Everyone, stay back! We've got people inside doing their best.

Faunus: Look!

From the smoky doorway, Ghira and Y(N) walk out carrying the motionless bodies of many White Fang soldiers. Y(N) and Ghira hand the bodies to the guards as a faunus with a scar on his right eye approaches Ghira.

Saber: We came as soon as we got the call. (Notices the multitude of knocked-out White Fang soldiers) How did you fight off so many?

Ghira: (Glances at Y(N)) I had some help....A lot of help.

More guards walk out keeping Yuma restrained, followed by Blake, Kali, and Ilia.

Blake: (Walks up to you as Ilia stands by her side) What now? We still need to stop the attack on Beacon.

Y(N): There's been a slight change in plan...I'm going to stop Adam and his subordinates myself.

Blake: What?! No, you can't do this alone!

Y(N): Don't worry, Blake...I have a plan...A very good one actually.

Blake: B-But, what if you lose control again?!

Y(N): (You smile) Thanks to you...I'm not worried about that anymore.

Blake: (Confused) What do you mean?

Y(N): (You look at your hands) I initially didn't want to do this myself because I was afraid of losing control...And for the longest time, I have always rejected my Oozaru half...All because I always considered myself a monster...And because I was afraid of what I'm truly capable of...(You look at Blake with a gentle smile)...But, you reminded me that there are people who care about me...Who will do anything to help me...And that's why...I'm not afraid anymore...I'm not afraid to fight for a just cause...And I'm not afraid of losing control again...Because now I know...That even if I lose control...my friends will never abandon me...and they'll stay by my side no matter what...

Blake: (Smiles at your words) I'm glad, Y(N). I'm glad that you trust me and the team to help you....(Sighs) Well, then it looks like you have some work to do.

Y(N): Yeah, well so do you.

Blake: Huh?

Y(N): The faunus here on the island will feel conflicted after what happened today. But, you can be the one to unite them together. You can be the one to help them realize the truth about the White Fang. You can be the one to tell them the truth about humans. Tell them the truth about what happened today...Oh, and before I forget... Make sure to give this to the authorities...(You take out the holographic message and place it in Blake's hand)...This is evidence documenting what Adam is planning to do...Let them see the truth for themselves.

Ilia: Where did you get that?

Y(N): From some very stubborn brothers...

Blake: (Sighs and looks at you) I...I don't know if I can do this...

Y(N): If you can convince a genocidal alien warrior who has killed many in his life-time that he has a chance for redemption...You can definitely convince the people here to listen. (You notice many faunus rallying together) And right now, you have the perfect opportunity.

Blake listens to your words as she sees the multitude of faunus approaching...And with a deep sigh, she steps toward the crowd as her family and Ilia watch...

Y(N): (Whispers) Go get em, Blake.

Blake: (Addresses the crowd) I know what many of you are thinking, but humans didn't do this. (She points at the smoke coming from her house) We did this: Faunus. We did this to ourselves. We are just as capable of hate and violence as the humans, but I don't think any of us would jump at the chance to point that out. So why are we letting the White Fang do it for us?! By doing nothing and staying silent, we let others speak and act in our place. And if we're not proud of the choices they make, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. This is the message that the White Fang will bring to the world if no one stops them. But we can stop them! You have to understand that all of you are looking for simple answers to a very complicated problem. And I can't give that to you. I don't know how to make hate go away, I don't. But I know that this kind of violence is not the solution. The White Fang believes that if humans push us back, then we should push back as well. But, that is not the answer, more violence and hate is never the answer. All it does is make things worse, all it does it lead to more hate and suffering. The White Fang believes that we will never get along with humans, that we will never be able to live in union together. Well, I say we can. I say it's time to stop the White Fang from controlling how we think. I say it's time to start something new, without the White Fang influencing us. It's time to show the world that faunus are different, that we are capable of change, that we are capable of peace. It's time to accept the humans, even for everything that they've done and everything we've done to them. And if we never learn to accept them as we accept each other, then we will never be able to stop this hate and anger from destroying us all. We have all suffered and lost enough in our lives, both faunus and humans. And that's why I will continue fighting for humanity, even if they never accept us. I will fight for them as a faunus and with them as a huntress. In the future, there will be a time when faunus and humans will need to stand and fight together. But, we won't be able to do so if we are constantly fighting each other. And I want to be ready for that day, I want to be ready to defend Remnant alongside the humans. And I'll fight alongside them by myself if I have to.

Ilia: I'll fight with you!

Blake turns around with a surprised look on her face as Ilia looks at Blake with a pained expression.

Ilia: If...you'll let me.

Male Faunus: Isn't she part of the White Fang?

Female Faunus: I thought she hated humans.

Despite some of the crowd's murmuring amongst themselves, Blake smiles at her old friend, as Ilia proceeds forward until Saber suddenly stops her.

Saber: You're not going anywhere!

Blake: Let her come.

Saber: Huh? You're just going to forgive her? After everything she did?!

Blake: I already forgave her.

Saber looks to Ghira, who nods to let Ilia go. Ilia continues to walk down the steps to stand next to Blake.

Saber: What does she think she's doing?

Ghira: (Smiles) She's learned a lesson that evaded me until I was much older: That there is strength in forgiveness.

Blake puts a hand on Ilia's shoulder, sharing a smile together.

Kid Faunus: I'll fight with them!

A younger ram faunus raises his hand and steps forward, slowly followed by many more.

Female Aquatic Faunus: I'll fight too!

Male Faunus: I guess it could be fun.

Female Faunus: Count me in!

Older Faunus: OH, HELL YEAH!

Random Faunus: I just got here, and I don't know what people are signing up for, but I'll join as well.

As more faunus give their support to Blake, the crowd starts to cheer as a majority agrees with Blake's speech.

Blake: (Smiles and turns around to see you gone) ....Y(N)....Thank you....(She looks up at the sky)...And good luck...

The White Fang's Headquarters

All around the headquarters, a multitude of White Fang guards are stationed to defend against any trespassers or attacks. These fully trained and combat-ready soldiers...have no idea of a powerful being...slowly approaching the building...

White Fang Guard #1: I'm just saying, bro. I mean that's my personal opinion.

White Fang Guard #2: (Sighs in annoyance) This again!? Why do you always have to keep telling me this?!

White Fang  Guard #1: Dude, because it's true! Sienna is pretty hot!

White Fang Guard #2: If she ever heard you say that, she would kill you without hesitation!

White Fang Guard #1: Yeah, I know. That's why I'm telling it to you. I mean there is nothing wrong with finding her attractive.

White Fang Guard #2: No...But there is something wrong when you tell me the same thing every single damn day!

White Fang Guard #1: Yo chill! I'm just saying this because you never have any good conversation starters.

White Fang Guard #2: Stop talking.

White Fang Guard #1: See, this is exactly why your mom never calls you.

White Fang Guard #2: (Readies his weapon) Stop talking right now! We have an intruder!

The two guards turn their attention toward the unknown individual approaching them.

Y(N): (You raise your hands) Hey, hey! I don't want any trouble!

White Fang Guard #2: (Aims his weapon at you) GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, NOW!

Y(N): (You look at the ground and back at the soldiers) But I don't want to get my uniform dirty.

White Fang Guard #1: You better do what he says, or he's gonna shoot you.

White Fang Guard #2: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WILL!

The apparent ruckus and yelling caught the attention of more guards.

White Fang Lieutenant: What the hell is going on here?!

White Fang Guard #3: Would all of you stop yelling?! I'm getting a headache over here! (Notices you) Who the hell are you?!

Y(N): Would you believe me if I said I was a drug dealer?

White Fang Guard #1: Oh, cool! Did you have any of that crystal dust on you?

Y(N): Crystal dust? Uhhh, no...Would you be willing to accept some "medical" marijuana?

White Fang Guard #1: Never heard of it.

Y(N): ...Oh...(Damn it, I forgot that doesn't exist here!)...Uh, can I go see your leader anyway?

White Fang Lieutenant: And why would we even allow a stranger and trespasser like you to see our high leader?

Y(N): Well, it's either you let me in by choice....Or I knock all of you out, and go in myself...

All the guards snicker and chuckle at your demands...While you maintain your monotone expression...

White Fang Guard#2: Don't act like you're tough enough to take us all out! (He notices your tail) Your just a filthy monkey!

Y(N): ....Monkey...?

Your eyes flash yellow as a green aura slowly envelopes your body. All of the guards immediately aim their weapons at you...but they feel very uneasy as your eyes start to glow brightly.

Y(N): I'll Show You What This Monkey Is Capable Of.

White Fang Lieutenant: We'll see about that! (Gestures towards you) Take him out!

The insane pressure from releasing your aura causes every guard in front of you to fly backward, as they slam into the building. And without wasting any time, you use your speed to charge at the oncoming White Fang soldiers who heard the commotion and started firing a barrage of bullets at you.

Alarm System: Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! In-

You immediately shot down the alarm system with a small and precise Ki wave.

Y(N): I Really Hate Those Annoying Systems.

You use your Ki to fly into the air for a good vantage point, as every soldier is in shock at your capabilities.

White Fang Guard #4: DEAR OUM, HE CAN FLY! (Drops his weapon and takes off running) I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!

More and more soldiers make their way outside as you fly and shoot non-lethal energy blasts at every guard you see.

Y(N): Here's One For You. (You launch a Ki blast at an unsuspecting soldier) And One For You. (You knock out another guard) And I Definitely Haven't Forgotten One For You. (You successfully knock out another faunus)

You notice more and more soldiers coming out of the building as you land on the ground and walk toward them.

White Fang Commander: CEASE FIRE!

The soldiers stop firing as they step aside, and a larger faunus comes into view.

White Fang Commander: (Aims his electrical dust-infused ax in your direction) This one's all mine! (Smiles sadistically) I'm going to personally have some fun with this one!

Y(N): Please Say No Homo...

White Fang Commander: I'm going to gut you like a fish!

Fish Faunus: (From the sidelines) I take offense to that.

Ignoring the comment, the commander charges at you, as his ax glows with a red light...He leaps into the air and slams his weapon right on top of your head...Unfortunately for him...You caught the ax in between two of your fingers.

White Fang Commander: W-WHAT?!

Y(N): Bye.

You poke him with enough force to knock him out and send him flying back to the other soldiers. The other White Fang soldiers were filled with utter fear at your display of power.

White Fang Guard #5: O-OPEN FIRE NOW!!!

The guards immediately use their rifles and firearms to shoot you down, while you calmly walk toward them, catching every single bullet they fired.

Y(N): Well, This Was As Boring As I Thought It Was Going To Be....(Your eyes glow brightly)...Time To End This.

You jump in the air and stretch out your fist....And using your immense strength, you send a devastating punch into the ground, causing the ground to rip apart with such force that every remaining soldier was blown away by the immense pressure...Standing up, you realize every member had either been knocked out or had run off...You look at the building as you smirk and quickly enter it...

Inside The White Fang Headquarters

Inside the building, Adam Taurus kneels before Sienna Khan, who sits on a throne with two guards on either side of her....The entire building seems to shake for a moment before Sienna turns her head toward the guards.

Sienna: (Gestures towards the two guards) Find out what is going on outside! If you encounter any hostiles...Kill them.

The guards perform a respectable bow before drawing their spears and leaving the throne room.

Adam: High Leader Khan, I am begging you to reconsider.

Sienna: I have already made my decision! Without the help of your so-called "subordinates", we have no chance of leading a frontal assault on Beacon Academy.

Adam: We are more than capable of handling the attack ourselves.

Sienna: Our forces may be strong, but we stand no chance against an entire academy of huntsmen and huntresses.

Adam: They are just children. They are nothing compared to our army.

Sienna: If that is true, then why has the attack on Vale failed? If I recall, our own men were defeated by a few huntresses in training...

Adam: (Grunts in anger) ....I can assure you...That I won't make the same mistake...

Sienna: That's enough! The assault on Vale drastically reduced our numbers, and you should be more grateful your punishment was not more severe. You are a symbol for many in our organization, but that doesn't make you infallible.

Adam: I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader.

Sienna: And what example might that be?

Adam: Strength. Strength and unwavering conviction. And we cannot show them our power if we don't take the fight directly to them.

Sienna: I'm starting to doubt that you don't fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear the faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!

Adam: That's where you're wrong.

Adam rises from his position and slowly approaches Sienna while continuing to speak.

Adam: We can win a war against the humans. Faunus are the dominant species of this planet. We're better than humans. We have everything humans have and more. Humans shouldn't just fear the faunus, they should serve the faunus....And I see now, that you will only hinder that possibility.

Sienna: (Her eyes narrow) What...are you talking about?

Adam: You will only set us back from true greatness...And that's why...(He pulls out his katana and aims it at Sienna)...You have to die.

Sienna is taken aback by his words, as she stands from her throne.

Sienna: If you think you will be able to get rid of me so easily...You are terribly mistaken.

The two faunus have a short stare-down...But, before either one could attack, grunts and sounds of pain were heard from behind the throne door, as it suddenly shattered...Revealing you with your fist outstretched...and no guards in sight...

Y(N): Finally! I thought I would never get here! (You drop your arm and start approaching Sienna as she stared in utter shock) Well, hello there.

Adam seems to growl in anger at the sight of you, which only confused you, and without hesitation, he charged you at full speed.

Adam: YOU BASTARD! I'LL KI-

Y(N): (You wave your hand, slamming him into the side of the throne room as he collapsed) Sit down, boy. I'll deal with you later...

Sienna: (Is speechless at your demonstration of power) ....

Y(N): Looks like I got here just in time....Hello, Sienna.

Sienna: Who are you?!

Y(N): I'm the one who single-handedly took down your entire army of soldiers and guards.

Sienna: ....No, that's impossible! You're lying!

Y(N): Then how do you explain how I got here...and all the unconscious bodies outside?

You notice Sienna slowly reaching for a weapon behind her back...and using your telekinesis, you force her down on her knees as you teleport right in front of her.

Y(N): You caused a lot of trouble for everyone with your violent organization. Now, it's time to end the White Fang, once and for all.

Thinking you were going to kill her, Sienna struggles to move, only to find it futile. So she looks at you with a dark and hateful expression.

Sienna: Then kill me and be done with it!

Y(N): You misunderstand my intentions...(Sienna glares at you in confusion)...I'm here to end your ideals...not your life.

Sienna: What the hell are you talking about?!

Y(N): (You kneel down to her level) Tell me, why are you so focused to use fear and violence to get what you want?

Sienna: Because it's necessary! Mankind will only respect us through fear! Its the most effective solution to get what we deserve!

Y(N): That's a stupid solution.

Sienna: (Growls at you) You don't know what you're talking about!

Y(N): Oh, but I do...Your idea is to respond with more violence because it seems to work. Ever since you started institutionalizing fear and violence into the mix, everything seemed to have been working. You were finally able to change the tide of this prejudice against faunus. And since your ideals seemed to be working, you continued using violence to get what you want...But, your message of hate has only made things worse...And now look...Your second in command deemed you unworthy to lead and planned to kill you and usurp leadership of the White Fang...So, answer me this...If using fear and violence is the answer, then who is going to answer for all the faunus and humans who died as a result of your organization? How many faunus and humans have to die before you realize that your methods are not only worthless but far more destructive than you first realized?

Sienna: (Struggles to give you an answer so she responds with another question) Why are you telling me this?!

Y(N): So you would understand that your actions have consequences...And whether you like it or not...You will have to answer to your actions, one day or another. Adam may have been the first to try and kill you, but if you continue down this path, then he won't be the last. That's why I'm here...I'm here to offer you another path...a better path, without the need for violence and death...One that will lead both faunus and humans to peace.

Sienna: PEACE?! The faunus will never have peace with the humans, not after everything they have done to us! We deserve justice for everything they took from us!

Y(N): The only reason humanity will not have peace with the faunus...(You point at Sienna)...Is because of you and your organization! You claim the humans deserve to pay for what they have done in the past, and yet here you are, responding with the same hate and violence that they once imposed on you...And I don't care what you call it, but that is not justice, that is vengeance! In fact, you only gave them more reason to hate your kind! And that's why your ideals of fear and hate will never solve anything!

Sienna: You don't know that! If humanity fears the faunus, then we will finally receive the respect that we deserve!

Y(N): If humans fear the faunus, you may gain respect...But, it never lasts long... If you respond with hate, then you will only receive hate in return...It's a cycle that will only lead to damnation! Fear and anger will only force the humans to retaliate, and things will end up back to the way they started!

Sienna: And how would you know?! A child like you could never understand!

Y(N): ...I understand...Because I experienced it firsthand...And I lost everything because of it! I responded with anger and violence, and soon enough, the same was done to me! I caused fear to more people than your mind can even begin to comprehend, and all I received in return was more hate...more violence...more death! And I've seen it happen, time and time again! The results are always the same, no matter what! Everyone loses, and no one wins! Your path will only lead to further death and destruction! You will lose everything, just as I did! In the end, you will only wind up causing more damage! And the results last forever!

Sienna seems to listen carefully to your words, as she notices your eyes are filled with understanding, grief, and sadness.

Y(N): Please...don't make the same mistake I made...Don't return violence with more violence...The humans will only respect you...If you respect them first...The right path is never the easy one, but only the strong and courageous can find it...And that's why I know you are strong enough to do the right thing...And it will take time, but you will make peace with humans...Please...let this violence stop...before more innocents are caught in the crossfire...Before more children suffer for the actions of their parents...Please...consider my proposal...

Sienna: (Her ears drop) I...I...don't know if I can...Even if what you say is true...why would the humans even consider my word after everything I've done?

Y(N): Because it's not just your word that they'll listen to. It's every other faunus who yearn for peace...Who wants to stop this pointless fighting. If the faunus truly want peace, then the humans will listen...one way or another. And I can guarantee you that because I have some ties with some pretty influential and powerful people such as Headmaster Ozpin, General Ironwood, and even Jaquees Schnee.

Sienna: (Wide-eyed) How is that possible?!

Y(N): I'm good at convincing people to get what I want...

Sienna: After everything you've just said...I don't doubt that.

Y(N): (You stand) So, will you consider what I said?

Sienna: (She sets her head down for a moment before raising it back up) I'll try...

Y(N): That's all I ask...And if you do decide to make your voice heard, talk to Ghira, he does have some influence over the majority of faunus. If you can work together with him, then you'll definitely be able to create a better path of peace for the faunus, without the use of bloodshed....

Sienna: You...really think we can have peace with the humans?

Y(N): That will not be up to me to decide. Though I do know that the majority of faunus and humans will consider it. That's not to say that everyone will listen, and many will not agree, but it is better for a few humans to hate faunus...than an entire species filled with anger...

Sienna: Why are you so determined to make this work? Wouldn't it have been easier to just kill me?

Y(N): Killing you wouldn't have solved anything. All it would have done is give the White Fang more reasons to hate humans. It's why Adam wanted to kill you and put the blame on the humans, he wanted to cause more anger and hate and use it for his own purposes....However, the initial reason I didn't kill you is because you are a strong and just leader who would do anything to make sure her kind won't suffer at the hands of anyone. And you proved that when you considered my proposal...And for that...(You give her a kind and gentle smile)...I'm truly thankful.

Sienna: O-Oh...Then...thank you for sparing me...

Y(N): (You nod) Now, I think it's time to- (You turn to the direction where you knocked out Adam, only to find him gone) Oh, this is not good.

Sienna: (She notices what you're talking about) What are you going to do about him?

Y(N): I'll find out after I find him.

You release the telekinesis on Sienna as she sighs in relief, while you turn around and start walking away.

Sienna: Wait!

You turn back around and notice Sienna looking timidly at you...And with a slight blush as well...

Sienna: Will I ever see you again?

Y(N): (You smirk) Only time will tell... However, if you cause any more trouble-

Sienna: I won't! You have my word!

Y(N): ...Good...(You start walking away)...Have fun explaining everything after your guards wake up...

Perspective Change: The Anima Forest

While you were distracted, Adam Taurus managed to escape from the headquarters and was now running through the Anima forest. His anger and negative emotions after failing to kill Sienna resulted in many Grimm attacking him, but he easily cut them all down.

Adam: (Impales a beawulf and quickly turns around to chop the head off another Grimm) This is not over! I may have failed today, but I won't fail again!

Adam prepares to strike down another beawulf until a death beam suddenly sped past Adam, and hit the Grimm right in its chest, killing it on the spot. Adam quickly turns around to see you...

Y(N): Do you just kill Grimm whenever you get mad?

Adam: (His weapon glows with a dark red and black color) How did you find me?!

Y(N): The moment I sensed your aura, I was able to pinpoint your exact location. So, it wouldn't have mattered how far you could have ran because I would have found you anyways.

Adam: So what? You're here to kill me, rip me apart? LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE?!

Y(N): What are you talking about?

Adam: Don't play dumb with me! I saw what you did in Vale! And I heard what you did to Ilia! You're obviously not a human, and you are certainly not a faunus! I saw the devastating power and strength you wielded, and I've seen what you did to the White Fang! Only a monster could possess such power!

Y(N): Wow, that's surprising...You're definitely smarter than you look...

Adam: Shut your mouth!

You both have a silent stare-down for a few moments...Before Adam suddenly charges at you and swings his sword, only for you to easily dodge it.

Adam: What does Blake even see in you?! 

He grunts and aims for your chest, only for you to dodge again.

Y(N): Ah, so you know of my friendship with Blake...Well, let me just say, that what she see's in me...is something that even I don't see in myself...And yet, even when she knows what I've done and what I am...She hasn't given up on me...

Adam performs many simultaneous strikes, only for you to easily side-dodge every attack.

Adam: It won't last! You know, she made a promise to me once. That she'd always be at my side. Heh, and look how well she's kept it. She ran away like a coward when I needed her most! And she'll do the same to you!

You punch in Adam's direction, causing a force of wind to send him flying a few feet backward.

Y(N): ...If you had told me this yesterday...I would have believed you...But, I don't believe that anymore...Because she proved to me that even I have a chance for happiness, that I have a chance for redemption...And you know what...So do you.

Adam grunts in anger as he prepares to use his semblance.

Adam: My happiness and redemption will only be achieved when I slaughter every last human left on Remnant!

Y(N): And why is that? Why do you feel like punishing the humans?

Adam: They deserve to pay for what they did to my kind! And once I kill you, I will find Blake...(Smiles sadistically)...And I will force her to watch as I kill everyone she has ever known!

Adam activates his semblance and charges at you with such speed that it caused the ground to break from behind him. And with a battle cry, he launches himself at you and prepares to perform a devastating strike...But, you simply catch the blade in between two of your fingers as Adam's once entirely confident expression turns to one of utter shock.

Y(N): No, you won't.

You use your free hand, and perform an open-palm strike right in the middle of Adam's face...Causing his mask to shatter and sending him flying across the forest as he yelled in pain, skidding across the ground while he halted to a stop.

Y(N): (Slowly approaching Adam) You were a fool to even consider fighting me. You never had a chance of winning this fight, and you never will. You could train for an eternity and learn every killing technique in the Multiverse...(You teleport in front of Adam as he slowly stands up with his head down)...Yet, you will never even lay a single scratch on me.

Adam grunts in pain as he barely manages to stand up...However, once he does...He looks at you in anger...and you see the scar on his eye.

Y(N): You...have a scar...

Adam: (Notices his mask is gone and scowls at you in anger) You bastard!

Y(N): I see now...The reason for your actions...The reason why you hate humans...Is it because of what they did to you...? I think I understand you now.

Adam: YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! (He points to his scarred eye) THIS IS WHAT HUMANITY DOES! THEY HURT YOU, AND MAKE YOU FEEL WEAK! AND THEY DESERVE TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE! THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE!

Y(N): ...The terrible actions of a few humans...does not mean every single one of them is evil. Your decision to destroy humanity makes you far worse than the humans who scarred you.

Adam: DON'T COMPARE ME TO THEM!

Y(N): ...You're a fool...Just like I was.

Adam: What the hell are you talking about?!

Y(N): You are not the only one...who was scarred...

You lift your arm up and pull down your sleeve...Revealing multiple scars spread throughout your entire arm. Even Adam was in complete shock at the number of scars on your arm.

Y(N): (You roll back your sleeve and look at Adam) And that's not all. My entire body is covered in scar tissue. And they serve as a reminder of the one who took everything I have ever known...You call me a monster, but the one who did this...Is far more of a monster than I ever was...And because of what he did...I have hated his kind for all my life...just as you have hated the humans for what they did to you...And just like me, you used your pain and anger as an excuse to validate your actions...You used your hate to fuel your desires for revenge, just as I did...And let me tell you...That nothing good will ever come from revenge...You will never find peace from slaughtering humans, just as I never found peace from slaughtering innocents...If you continue down this path, you will end up like me...Filled with anger...Filled with hate...Filled with a need to make everyone suffer...And then...you will regret it...And trust me...you will regret it. You will live the rest of your days in isolation...as a monster...and that pain...that regret...will never go away, no matter what you do...And you will live in suffering for the rest of your life. You will push others away...You will deny all those who try to help you...And you will suffer in the sorrows of regret...all because you feel like you deserve it...

Adam looks away in dismay as he listens and carefully ponders your words...

Adam:  ...I...can't just forget what the humans did to me! Every day is a reminder of what they took from me! (He covers his scar with his hand) Every day I have to live like this! Every day I hide behind a mask so I could try to forget what was done to me! How could I ever accept the scar they gave me?!

Y(N): That's the thing about scars...It's life's way of teaching you to live with your pain. And though they may never fade, we can learn to live and accept them.

Adam: I don't think I can...The past is too painful to live with.

Y(N): Yes, it is. And that's why I have to do this...

Adam: (Turns to you in confusion) Do wha-

Before Adam could finish, you place your hand on his scarred eye as a bright light emits from your hand, temporarily immobilizing and blinding Adam. Once the light faded, you took a step back, as Adam rubbed his eyes in pain.

Y(N): I don't want you to have to live with the same pain that I have. Consider this a second chance.

Adam blinks as his vision slowly comes back...But, he looks at his hands as he touches his scar...to find it gone...

Adam: (In utter shock) I...I can see! M-My scar! ...It's gone! (He looks at you) Y-You healed me...?!

Y(N): Destruction is not the only thing I'm capable of. I may have healed your scar, but the pain that was done to you still remains, and I can never heal that....But, you can.

Adam: H-How?

Y(N): By doing one of the most courageous and hardest tasks in the entire multiverse....Fighting the good fight and protecting those that you initially hated....It won't be easy, but you're stronger than you think....And that's why I'll need your help in the future.

Adam: ...Help with what...?

Y(N): The same being that gave me my scars...Is on his way here...And unlike me...He hates all living things, and he won't stop until all humans and faunus are enslaved under his rule...Or destroyed completely. In that time, both humans and faunus will need to fight together to defend Remnant....Humanity and the Faunus will need to rally together if they want to survive the coming war....And who better to listen too...than someone like you.

Adam: (Carefully considers your words) ....

Y(N): I am not asking you to make a decision right away. Take your time, and think carefully about what I said.

Adam doesn't say anything, he just picks up his sword, puts it on his shoulder, and walks away.

Adam: (Stops and turns back to you) If what you say is true...Then I'll need some time to prepare...(He starts walking away once more)...I think it's time...to start something new...

You turn around and start walking away, but you stop when Adam calls out to you.

Adam: Hey!

You turn back around, as Adam gives you a respectful nod.

Adam: Thank you.

You simply smile and walk away, as Adam walks away in the other direction.

Back In Menagerie

Since Blake's home was initially destroyed, the Belladonna's were temporally moved to another residential home for the time being. And thanks to the holographic message you gave to Blake, the authorities had more than enough evidence to arrest the Albian brothers and all the faunus working for them.

Blake: (Looks up into the nighttime sky) ....Y(N)....

Y(N): Yes?

Blake jumps in surprise as you somehow appeared right beside her.

Blake: Y(N)! You're back!

Y(N): Yup, it took longer than I initially thought.

Blake: How did it go?

Y(N): ...The White Fang...Sienna Khan...They won't be causing any more trouble...And before you ask...No, I didn't lose control...And I didn't kill anyone.

Blake doesn't respond, she just pulls you into another hug.

Blake: I had no doubt that you would...Welcome back, Y(N).

Y(N): Good to be back.

Blake lets you go from the hug as her ears drop, and she asks one more question.

Blake: ....And Adam?

Y(N): You know...You might not believe this...but he might actually turn out to be a pretty decent leader...(You look at Blake with a kind smile)...You don't have to worry about him...You have my word.

Blake: Did you two fight?

Y(N): Well, if you count him swinging a sword while I easily dodge his attacks....I guess so. Though what he said about you was more interesting than his fighting skills. He called you a coward for running away...for abandoning him...And he said you were going to do the same to me...

Blake: (Looks away in shame) I...

Y(N): He was wrong.

Blake: (Looks back at you in surprise) W-What do you mean?

Y(N): (You pat Blake on the head as she slightly blushes at your sudden action) You didn't run today...from the fight...or from me. You stood your ground and protected your family, protected Ilia from me...You had every right to abandon me after everything I told you and everything I did...but, you didn't. You comforted me...you let me know that I still have a chance for happiness. When I saw myself as a monster, you saw someone still worth saving. When I was consumed by my anger, you fought back and saved me from making a horrible decision...Blake, you are not a coward, you're one of the bravest people I have ever met...No matter what happens, I will never think otherwise. And I'm more than happy...that I came here with you.

You drop your hand as Blake looks at you with a small smile.

Blake: I'm glad you came too. None of this would have been possible without you.

Y(N): Blake, I have a question for you...(She glances curiously at you)...If I told you my entire past...my entire life story...and everything that happened...Would you still consider me as your friend?

Blake: Nothing you could say, will ever change my mind about you. And I know that the team will say the same.

Y(N): (You smile) Thank you...That makes my decision easier....Anyways, I have to go now.

Blake: Where are you going now?

Y(N): There are still two more individuals I need to talk to. So, I'm heading back to Beacon for the time being. Plus, I need to inform Ozpin about everything that happened today.

Blake: Should I go with you?

Y(N): No need. I got everything covered, and you've done enough today. Just spend some time with your family before you return to Beacon.

Blake: Are you sure? I can come with you if you want.

Y(N): Yeah, I know. But, don't worry. Thanks to what you said to me today, I'm not afraid of losing control again. And even if I do...I know my friends will stop me from doing anything regretful.

You turn around and start walking away, and before you activate your Ki to fly away, Blake calls out to you.

Blake: WAIT!

You turn around in confusion as Blake quickly runs up to you.

Blake: I didn't wish you good luck yet!

Y(N): Huh? (You scratch your head in confusion)...Okay...How exactly does that work? Do you just-

CHU!!!

Blake kisses you on the cheek...as you stood motionless at the sudden action...

Blake: (Blushes and whispers) Good luck.

Y(N): I...did not expect that.....T-Thanks.....I guess.

Blake giggles at your reaction as you stare off into the distance...trying to figure out what just happened...

Y(N): Ummm...I'm not even going to ask why you did that...But, I'll accept the gesture...(You hesitantly give a two-finger wave)...See ya later...(You give her an uneasy smile)

You use your Ki and fly straight into the night-time sky, as Blake stares off into the sky as you disappear from view...

Blake: (Smirks) Yang was right...You do look cuter when you smile~

Authors Note

Congratulations! You made it to the end of the chapter!

This took me far longer to finish than I first thought!

I'm glad that I finally managed to finish this overwhelming chapter!

If this chapter was not to your liking, I apologize and I will try to do better.

There are still two more chapters before Volume 4.

So, it's time for one last voting option!

-Go to Atlas Academy with Glynda to talk with Ironwood and Winter Schnee about the oncoming war.

Or...

-Travel to Haven academy with Salem and Ozpin to "threaten" Professor Lionheart for help in the coming battle.

Thank you for reading this 16,400 word chapter, Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
9.2K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
13.5K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...