In My Head. [Billie E.]

By imsuckingbilliesasss

You like gay shit with Billie..read the shit. Cover by: @Daliris-marie More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8🥺
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45(part 1)
46
45(Part 2)
Jesus
helLo
47
prayer
JUST READ...
Suprise
Hello beautifuls
Oui shi
Omg
NEW BOOK

41

2.8K 86 39
By imsuckingbilliesasss

Aloes POV

4 months later

It's been quite a day and to be honest I'm tired of the shit.

You know?

Earlier today I caught the girl smoking yet again in the girls bathroom only this time her face looked all puffy like she had just been crying.

Been there before.

" You good?"

"yeah. Just watery eyes. You know how that goes." Her voice sounded raspy as she leaned on the bathroom wall.

"Yeah"

I looked down noticing that it wasn't a blunt but a dab pin.

" you switched. Smart." I pointed down at the pin.

" Yeah. Well after I got caught by Ms.Henry and she let me go. I decided to be smart about shit so I got this. It's not the same but it does the job."

I nodded in response.

" Shit. Sorry to be rude.you want a hit?"

I lowkey debate that shit but I could hear Billies voice in the back of my head.

" Nah I'm good. Thx tho."

Her hand was still out to offer.

"You sure?"

I nodded yet again.

" So.. I know you don't wanna be like friends, but can I like ask why? What do you have against me?"

Shit. Shoulda left when I could, but nahhh. To be honest the only reason I don't want to be friends with her is because she reminds me of my past self and I don't want to get sucked back in. I know that's probably not a good choice but fuck it. It's my life and I know if I go back that one wonderful thing I have in my life will be ruined, and I don't think I can handle that.

" Well I just know what's good for me and what's not, and you're definitely not good for me."

I leaned back against the sink just looking fucking awkward.

" how do you know that? You don't even know me."

That made me smirk a little because that's exactly some shit I would have said.

" trust me I know you. To well."

There was silence in the room after that for a bit.

" got a mood that you wish you could sow."
I heard her whisper.

" Man shut up. I didn't mean for it to be like the lyric."

I walked forward pushing her shoulder a bit.

" I know I just had to. Come on man you know you sung that in your head. Don't deny it."
She laughed out.

" Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

She dropped her body to the floor taking another hit.

" ight ima head to class which you should be doing too."

I started walking away out of the bathroom eying her to come with me but she just stayed there.

I flicked her off before walking out.

I don't know what that would eventually turn into. Maybe I'll have enough self control to actually be her friend and not go back into my bad habits.

I was currently at home sitting on my bed doing my homework while my baby laid next to me humming to a song I assumed she was working on in her book. I noticed she would glance up at me every once in a while then go straight back to writing.

I wanted to see what she was writing because I knew that shit was about me, but I also knew she wasn't gonna let me see it unless it was finished. My eyes glanced fr om her to the book back to her and back at the book. She looked distracted so I went to go grab the book, but her hands were gripped hard on that motherfucker. A bitch didn't have a chance.

"knew you were gonna try it"

'Knew you were gonna try it'shut the fuck up.

" Let me see you're homework."

Now she wants to see my homework? Who is she my mother?

I scrunched my face at her taking a hair tie putting my hair up.

"who are you my mother?"

She grabbed my paper from out of my lap.

" Nah baby. You know who I am. Remember?"

She was referring to what happened just 4 days ago..

"if not go look in the mirror and remind me or you can save your energy and just say it"

Excuse me.

" Aye don't get all cocky with me I let you top a few time and you think you're big daddy. No."

" okay Ms. Billieee" she mimicked my moaning.

"Shut the fuck up I will turn you into a fucking pretzel."

She got up getting on my rug into wrestlers position.

" let's go. Let's see how big and bad my lil wrestler is."

I sat there looking at her for a second debating if I really wanna beat her ass, or not.

"Ight"

I got up also getting her into wrestling position. Did I Mention I'm on the wrestling team. Yeah I be beating ass now.

" ready?" She asked

" yeah."

"Go!"

We pushed and pull for a little I let her win a little bit before I strike going down and taking the back of her knee dropping her to her side then pushing her head to where it touched her knee. Good thing she's flexible as fuck or else this shit would hurt like I bitch.

"tap out baby."

"Na" she struggled to say back.

" ight."

I just put all my body weight on her side causing her to tap the floor 3 times.

I released her pulling her over my shoulder dropping her back on the bed.

"damn you're good" she went back to my homework.

" I mean what can I say. I am a wrestler." I said all Cocky going next to her.

" ight miss wrestler come do this homework Ms.Cocky."

"ughhh. Why? It can wait." I whined starting to play with her hair.

"Ight and you getting this pussy can wait to then."

" ight let me get this work done real fast." I said excitedly with a clap.

" crazy ass." I heard her whisper.

Yeah. This the life. Could totally get used to it. Everything is right where I wanted.

Only thing is how long will it last?

————

I know y'all waiting for the tea. Be patient lil fuckers.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 115 5
"I love you" reader x Billie imagines Y/n g!p All my books are y/n g!p
173K 5.9K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
479K 14.5K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
312K 2.8K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.