Hailee Steinfeld Imagines (gx...

By gayforddlovato

Hailee Steinfeld x Female Reader Imagines 💘 ✩ Message me for any requests. I take any kind of requests for... More

you have a nightmare
you fall asleep on her
your childhood friend doesn't approve of you dating her (requested)
fair and square (requested)
she has a nightmare
she finds out you self harm (requested)
she has to leave for a couple months
she carries you to bed
you have an anxiety attack
you can't sleep
crunchy leaves and spilt coffees
you can stay with me
She's a princess (requested)
hickey's
reflections
You get jealous (requested)
she can't sleep
stealing her shirt
she kisses you mid-sentence
you propose (requested)
meeting her parents for the first time (requested)
she's jealous of a flirty friend of yours (requested)
You're pregnant (requested)
you have the chickenpox (requested)
you pass out (requested)
first kiss
your baby wakes you up in the middle of the night (requested)
your baby wakes you up in the middle of the night - part two (requested)
sorry (requested)
you're on your period (requested)
she has a panic attack (requested)
she has anger issues (requested)
every step of the way (requested)
your ex wants you back (requested)
she's sick (requested)
pregnancy cravings (requested)
you're pregnant - version two (requested)
baby's first birthday (requested)
you snap at her (requested)
the first time you stay the night
you'll always be my little girl (requested)
you have a migraine
wrong direction (requested)
she's on her period
those three words
your car breaks down (requested)
you slip in the shower
you have an asthma attack
she has an eating disorder (requested)
she surprises you for your birthday (requested)
you have an eating disorder (requested)
complications (requested)
you get sick when you stay with her for the first time (requested)
afterlife (requested)
she finds your hidden tattoo
she's hungover
raspberry lipstick (requested)
she kisses your neck
meet and greet (requested)
she defends you (requested)
she kisses your neck to get your attention
caught in the crossfire (requested)
you're tired
slow dancing in the rain
surprises (requested)
she makes you smile when you're not having a good day
waking her up for cuddles
she won't let go when you hug her
you're scared to throw up
kissing her neck to get her attention
she wears your hoodie
paparazzi overwhelms you
that's what I'm here for (requested)
she wakes you with kisses
coaxing you into crying
waking her with kisses
she tickles you (requested)
dreams come true (requested)
you are loved (requested)
the first time she sees you wearing glasses (requested)
you get in an accident (requested)
you're sick and not answering your phone (requested)
scary movies (requested)
you're short and she teases you about it (requested)
she clings to you at a family gathering (requested)
"no." (requested)
moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)
you get jealous when the waiter flirts with her (requested)
coming home to find you watching hawkeye (requested)
puppy love (requested)
stuffed (requested)
accompanying her to a red carpet event (requested)
when she kisses your neck for the first time
she forgets your birthday (requested)
you get in an accident when she's on tour (requested)
she protects you from a creep (requested)
I'd never do that to you (requested)
jealousy jealousy (requested)
let me help (requested)
she feels bad when you accidentally break your leg because of her (requested)
you don't recognize me? (requested)
starving (requested)
friends walk in on you making out (requested)
your wedding day (requested)
your parents walk in on you making out (requested)
what's that on your neck? (requested)
first time (requested)
she's sick and clingy (requested)
she catches you vaping (requested)
you kiss her neck for the first time (requested)
she's your ex and you're dating Taylor Swift and she gets jealous (requested)
after being intimate together (requested)
you carry her to bed (requested)

she snaps at you

32.6K 563 255
By gayforddlovato

You noticed it from the moment she walked through the front door. She seemed really moody right away; brushing right by you as if she didn't even notice you in same room as her. She was grumbling under her breath, curse words leaving her lips repeatedly.

"Hailee? You okay?" She turned her head when she heard your voice but she didn't say a word back to you. You frowned and walked over to her, putting your hands on her shoulders only for her to shrug them off. "Hailee what's wrong?" She groaned, clearly frustrated and irked by whatever had happened today.

"Hailee?" You tried putting your hand on the small of her back, hoping it'd bring her some comfort and help her to calm down but it only annoyed her more. "Y/n just stop! You're getting on my last nerve right now. I had a really bad day and all I want is for you to leave me alone. Just give me some space!"

Her words stung. The tears welled up in your eyes and your bottom lip started to tremble. you turned your back, about to go upstairs to give her the space you thought she wanted, but she wrapped her arms around your torso and buried her face in the crook of your neck. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean it." You sniffled, the tears falling from your eyes continuously.

Hailee gently turned your body around and wrapped her arms around your back, holding you as close as she possibly could. You leaned your forehead on her shoulder and cried. It broke Hailee's heart to know that she was the reason behind your tears, something she promised you she'd never be unless they were happy tears, and she knew these obviously weren't happy tears.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I just had a bad day but I should've never taken it out on you. Please don't cry. Tell me what to do to make you feel better and i'll do it, i'll do it right now, baby." You sniffled once more, sighing a few seconds later. "Am I annoying?" You mumbled against her shirt and Hailee shook her head, hooking her fingers under your chin and tilting it up so your gaze would meet hers. "No. Not at all, sweet girl. You could never annoy me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and i'm so sorry if I made you feel or think differently."

You cracked a small smile, leaning up to press a sweet kiss to her cheek. "Okay." Hailee smiled at you and cupped your cheeks in her palms, resting her forehead on yours as she stared into your eyes. "How on earth did I ever get so lucky to get to love someone as amazing as you?" You blushed, trying to look away but she made you look right back at her, her thumb softly brushing along your cheekbone. "I mean it y/n. You're so beautiful and so amazing. I'm so in love with you." You kissed the corner of her lips and smiled. "I love you Hailee." You put your head back on her shoulder, sighing as she began to comfortingly rub your back. "I love you too y/n, so so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 116 19
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ " We can't make any promises Now can we, babe? But you can make me a drink " _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 i make gxg imagines a...
27.4K 786 25
G!P Female Celebrities/Characters x Female Reader (No Reader G!P) REQUESTS ARE OPEN
32.4K 673 18
In the quaint city of Thousand Oaks, California, Y/N is a well-known college-athlete with a desire to discover herself. Devoting her energy to academ...
4.2K 136 12
One shot about Hailee Steinfeld. English is not my first language so be cool please. I take requests. GirlxGirl only. (Maybe smut) If I do smut it'l...