Deceit

By kaylaaaatropikal

She's a multimillion dollar model, wasn't focused on being in a relationship just living life happily. Thoug... More

Copyright!
Meeting you chp 1.
His what? chp 2.
The date chp 4.
Oh brother chp 5.
The phone chp 6.
Im sorry
Preggo? chp 7.
Sneaky? chp 8.
Sneaky pt 2. chp 9.
Trip chp 10.
Anddd were off chp 11.
Fight? chp 12
Dinner? chp 13.
Sweet like chocolate. chp 14.
We good over here. chp 16.

Explain chp 3.

8.6K 229 34
By kaylaaaatropikal

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him"

Two days later
3pm
Dave POV
__________________________

" Are you coming over today Davey? I'm cooking your favorite and your dad just left to go get Kairi." My mother said.

"Ma I might come over later but Kacey the friend I told you about is having a get together today"

"You better apologize to that girl and make things right I know you like her" my mother said and I could practically see her smile through the phone.

"Okay ma I gotcha, I gotta go though I need to get dressed". I grabbed my pants out the closet.

"Alright baby I will talk to you later" she said. Once we hung up I took a shower and got dressed.

I rubbed my sweaty palms on my pants from nervousness. Nick mentioned Kacey's get together yesterday not knowing she wasn't speaking to me.

I knew I needed to apologize cause Kacey was a cool person to hang around and I enjoyed having her company. I planned on keeping it too. Vanessa isn't my girlfriend though she's just my baby mother but she threatened to take Kairi if I left her so here we are.

The look on Kacey's face when Vanessa introduced herself as a my girlfriend hurt my feelings more than hers prolly were.

I sent her some roses earlier and now I was on the way to her house.
____________________

Kacey POV
Her house
1 hour later

_______________________

"Stop running around my house" I yelled to Nick's kids. "Aye y'all heard auntie cece?" He asked them with a mug on his face once he seen they weren't paying me any attention.

They immediately stopped once they heard their fathers voice and preceded to walk to the movie room I set up for the kids. "Bad ass kids" Nick grumbled under his voice making us adults laugh.

I was having a get together cause I haven't seen my family in a minute so everyone was at my house. My mother, Joy, Nick, and some of my co workers were here along with nick's friends. It was a chill atmosphere and for me it was helping me forget about Dave.

"Oh yeah let's go rams" scooter, Nick's friend said. Scooter has had a crush on me since we were kids but he never acted on it because he said he wasn't good for me. Of course I didn't agree with that but he didn't want to go back on his word.

All the adults were in the dining room and we all were just having conversations among ourselves and watching the football game right now.

The doorbell rung when I was getting up to get another plate of rotel so I went ahead and answered it. I opened the door and no one was there but when I looked down I seen multiple roses on my pavement.

I knew who the roses were from which was why I didn't show to much gratitude but the roses were beautiful that I can admit.

I grabbed the roses and began to bring them in by twos and place them by my door. As I was doing so Joy seen me and came over to me curiously. "These are from him" she asked. "Yes", I said with a roll of the eyes. Was this supposed to be his apology? He had me going for over two weeks thinking he liked me when in reality he was still with his babymother.

The day of the cookout my mood was ruined because I really thought he was different. That was a lie though. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Kaceyyyyy it's for you" I heard Nick yell from the door. I laughed at his childish ways and walked to the front.

My laughter ended when I seen Dave standing at the door looking pitiful. I turned around walking back towards my living room when Dave picked me up and placed me over his shoulder back out the door.

"Let me gooooo" I started punching his back.

"Chill out I just wanna talk mamas" he threw me into his car placing his door on child lock and closing it.

I frustratedly folded my arms and leaned back into the seat.

Once he got in he looked over me with a mug on his face.

"Why you make me do all that? You know you don't weigh 100 pounds right?" he asked. I just sat there ignoring him and looking out the window.

He grabbed my chin turning it so I was looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he looked over my face with sad eyes.

"Yeah I bet" I scoffed yanking my head out of his grasp.

He pushed his seat back before leaning over and grabbing me and placing me in his lap. "Can you let me explain myself mamas" he looked up at me. I rolled my eyes because he knew that nickname gets me every time.

"Go ahead" I gave in. "Me and her don't date she's just Kairi's mother and she makes it her business to tell people she's my girlfriend" he said. "Bullshit. I've been through this before and I don't think my heart can it anymore. but I'm sorry I thought we could pursue somethi- he cut off my ranting by meeting his lips with mine.

His tongue swept out licking my bottom lip asking for permission to meet my tongue. I immediately opened my mouth giving him the access he wanted making him groan. His tongue wrestled with mine as he placed his hand in the crevice of my neck pulling me closer making me moan. That shook me back into my conscious and I pulled away from the kiss shaking my head.

He wiped his lips looking up at me but I turned the other way. He placed his hands on my waist his thumbs rubbing circles on my skin soothing my nerves.

"I assure you me and Vanessa aren't together, I want to pursue you. I'm not like your ex mamas. I want to give you love, care, and affection. Just let me" he finished leaning up to peck my lips.

"Okay Future. One chance though seriously " I huffed. He smiled and started attacking my face with kisses. I giggled then stopped when I remembered we were in my driveway. I looked over at the door of my house to see half of my family watching our interaction with smiles on their face. They shut the door when they seen me looking. I shook my head turning back to Dave to see him looking over as well.

I leaned over the arm rest getting back in my seat before starting back up conversation.

"Want to meet them?"I leaned over and played with the zipper on his jacket.

" I know most of em mamas, you know me and Nick been homies for a while."

"So you're not coming in?" I asked.

"Nah I'm going to moms house I gotta pick up Kairi" he kissed my forehead before starting up his car.

"Stop that" he said rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip once he seen me pouting.

"When will I see you again" I asked.

"Soon mamas I gotta go though I'll see you okay?" He said leaning over and hugging me allowing me to get a whiff of his cologne. God he smelled beautiful.

"Okay" I said. I waited for him to come open my door and then I got out of his car and returned to my porch. I turned around to see him kiss his lips at me with a smirk before he pulled off.

I opened up my door to my house to find all my family members trying to look out the peephole of the door.

"You know you guys could've just stayed outside to watch the show right" I asked them with a smirk on my face.

"I'm telling mama" Nick said pointing his finger at me. I stuck my tongue out at him before we began bickering.

"Why are y'all making all that noise?" My mother asked coming from the bathroom.

I looked at Nick with a begging face hoping he wouldn't snitch but boy that little bit-

"Momma Kacey was kissing a boy in the car" Nick said pointedly like a kid.

I looked at my mother to try and catch her reaction but her face gave off some hard to read emotions.

A couple of seconds later she broke out into a grin "Finally omg baby you got to tell me about him. What's his name, where is he from, when can I meet him?" She began throwing out questions walking us to the living room couch.

I looked back at Nick to see him with a shocked expression on his face. I laughed mocking his face but stopped when I seen his face become mischievous.

When he started charging towards me I didn't question it I just took off running.

"When I catch you shawty you going straight into the pool" he said running after me. Funny how we made the kids stop running but here we were.

I ran into the bathroom though locking the door. Nick began knocking on it which immediately turned into him making a beat on the door.

Buzzzzz

I pulled my phone out my pocket to a message from Dave.

Dave 😕
Let me take you on a date..

—————————————————————
So wacha thiiinkkkk?
How do you think the date is going to go?
Think Nick and Kacey would be a good couple? 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
2.1K 283 37
TEEN-AGE LOVE..#FIRST ATTEMPT OF WRITING A STORY #if any grammar error please do excuse me.. A girl who experiences her first love in her life.. Will...
2.2K 114 44
when present love meets past love, will she fall with the craze.. or will she triumph over all obstacles to stay sane.
103 4 16
A girl fell in love with a boy at first sight but what would she do if he was her bully?And if her friend fell in love with her?