INDESTRUCTIBLE LOVE

By RosyChanelB

This is a Rihanna fanfic, it follows the life of Rihanna and her family. #Rihannafanfic #family #kids #love #... More

IntroductionπŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 1πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 2πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 3πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 4πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 5πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 6πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 7πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (Part 1)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (part 2) πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 8 (part 3)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 9( part 1) πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 9(part2)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 10πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 11πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 13πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 14πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Announcement!
Chapter 14 (Part 2)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 14 (part 3)πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 15πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 16πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 17πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 18πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨
Chapter 19πŸ’«β­οΈβœ¨
Chapter 20πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨

Chapter 12 πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨

272 22 227
By RosyChanelB

Please make sure you band comment. I love reading y'all comments🤨

Rihanna's P.O.V

"Chanel wake up!" I said pulling the cover hallway off her.

"Mhmm, no" she groaned pulling the cover back over her head.

This child is so not a morning person, but she doesn't like going to bed early "Chanel you need to wake up right now, or else you're going to be late for school. Your alarm went out fifteen minutes ago."

"I don't wanna go to school I'm tired" she whined.

I yanked the cover all the way off her "you wouldn't be tired if you went to bed when I told you to, rather than being on that phone all night."

"I have a stomachache mom, can I stay home?" she murmured with her eyes still closed.

A damm lie I know my daughter and trust me I know when she's sick because she turns into a damm baby. I would had woken up with her in my bad crying about her stomachache. "That's a damm lie. You don't have a  stomachache you need to go to school. don't you have a presentation today?"

She groaned and slowly hulled herself out of bed. Yawning the last of her sleep away. Blinking, she heads for the bathroom "where is my good morning kiss?" I asked, stopping her moment.

She turned and walked over to me "Good morning mom" she said leaning in to brush a kiss across my cheek.

I offered her a smile "Good morning baby" 

"Not a good morning" she mumbled dropping her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled "you will be alright. You should feel better after your bath."

"I don't think that's going to help mom."

I kissed the side of her head "you will be just fine baby."

"Ughh..."she groaned lifting her head off my shoulder "this is going to be a terrible day."she said walking towards her bathroom.

I laughed at her being all dramatic "don't stay long in that bathroom you don't have enough time."

"okay" I heard her say from the bathroom.

"Mommmy..." I heard Ariel called out for me from her room. looks like my other child needs me.

"Coming" I yelled out before walking out of Chanel's room and heading to Ariel's room.

"What do you need baby?" I asked walking into Ariel's room.

She looked up at me "I need your help mommy."

I folded my arms across my chest, leaning against the door. "What do you need help with?"

She leaned over and picked up two of the outfits laying on her bed. "I can't decide which one to wear" she said holding it out to me. The last Friday of every month, Ariel school does this thing where the kids have to wear regular clothes and not uniforms, and every time this child gives me trouble when I tried getting her ready because she's a diva in her own right. Which I can't fault her for. I mean she got it from her mama.

"Okay" I said, walking closer to her to take a good look at the outfit she was holding up.

"Which one do you like more?" She asked her head cocked to the side.

I took a moment to look at both of the outfits "I like this one" I said pointing to one of the outfits.

She scrunched up her face "Nah I don't like that one" she said and put it back on the bed. She picked up another one "which one do you like best from this two? This one, or this one" she asked her eyebrows arched looking so serious which reminds me so much of her daddy, how he looks when he's focused.

I grabbed the same outfit that I picked before out of her hand "I still like this one more."

She scowled in frustration "no momma, not that one. I like this one better" she said putting it back on her bad.

I chuckled "sweetie , if you already decided what you wanted to wear then why you asked me." She shrugged walking into to her closest to put the rest of the outfits that she had out back in her closet.

(Ariel's closet)

I shook my head "what shoes are you going to wear with that?" I asked sitting down on the foot of the bed.

A moment after she came out of her closet "this shoes"

I know this little girl didn't just pull out her good shoes to wear to school.

I folded my hands in my lap "Ari, you know you can't wear that to school right."

She narrowed her eyes at me "why not mommy" Ariel was never one to blindly accept...well, anything really. She wants to know why, how, What and I love that she asked questions, but sometimes it's not necessary.

"Because it's not for school, it's for when you're going out."

She brushes her dark hair back out of her eyes with both her hands "I don't get it, what's the difference?"

I sighed it's too early for this "the difference is that it's not for school now put it back and get your school shoes."

"Hmmm" she huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

I rolled my eyes "you can huff and puff all you want, but you are not wearing that to school."

"But I want to wear it, mommy, pretty please..." she poked her lips out.

"Ariel Ella Williams do what I say, and find some other shoes to wear" I scold glaring at her.

Her button lips began to quiver She kicked her feet out of the shoes making it fly across the room "no! no..! I don't wanna wear anything else." she cried stomping her foot.

I know this little girl is not about to have a temper tantrum early this morning. I slowly got up and walked over to her "you will do what I say, do you understand me?"

"I don't want to!" she cried out with tears now streaming down her face.

"You need to quit it" I told her as I'm walking to her closet. I grabbed her another shoes that matches her outfit and sat it in front of her.

"I'm not wearing those" she muttered glaring at me.

"Ariel!" I hissed.

She dropped to the floor "no! no! no...!" she cried kicking and screaming.

This kid is about to make me snatched her up early this morning "are you kidding me right now Ari" she didn't say anything, but started crying louder.

"What's going on?" Rick asked, walking into the room. he most have heard his daughter screaming the house down.

Ariel got up from the floor and quickly ran over to her daddy and threw her arms around his waist "mommy is being mean daddy" she told him.

He looked down at her "how is mommy being mean Ari."

She pulled away and stared up at him. "She....she won't let me wear my shoes" she said her voice  quivering.

"What shoes is it?" he asked glancing around the room.

"That one" Ariel said pointing to the shoes laying by her dresser.

I rolled my eyes "your daughter is just trying me this morning."

"You mean mama" Ariel said looking daggers at me her face stained with tears.

"Babe, why can't she wear the shoe, I don't see why not?"

I looked away from Ariel to glare at him "are you kidding me right... I already told her why she couldn't wear it, it's not appropriate for school."

He threw his hands up "All I'm saying is is not a big deal if she wear the shoes to school for one day."

"just because she's kicking and screaming that doesn't me she can get her way, she a child she needs to listen, and are you seriously undermining me right now."

"No....he sighed that's not what I'm saying I was just trying to help-."

"Well, you're not helping ......you know what, you get her ready" I said and walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I can't believe he just completely undermined me in front of Ariel, I hate it when he does that. He just don't know how to tell the kids no, especially Ariel he baby her too much.

...............................🤨

"I need coffee" Chanel said walking into the kitchen already in her school uniform carrying her book bag.

I turned around to face her "Child, you don't even drink coffee."

She sat down at the counter and dropped her bag on the floor "I know, but I need it" she said and laid her head on the table.

"You remember the last time you had coffee how sick you got."

"Ughh how can I forget."

"Well, since you can't have coffee, I have the next best thing" I said as I move over to the stove and grabbed a plate and put it  in front of her  "breakfast will do you some good."

She lifted her head "thanks mom" she said picking up the fork.

"You are welcom-." my words were cut off by Ariel throwing her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to make you mad."

I leaned down and picked her up and hoisted her on my hip "it okay Bubba I'm not mad at you."

"You not"

"Nope" I said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled up at me "ok"

I put her back down to look at the outfit she had on. She's wearing the shoes that I picked out for her after all, kids and their dramatics.

"Do you like my outfit mommy?" she asked twirling around in cycles.

"I love it, you just a little stylist aren't you."

She giggled "Yep, I got it from my mama!"

I cracked up "say it louder for the people in the back!"

She giggled "I got it from my mama!" She shouted and I laughed.

"To loud Ari" Chanel exclaimed.

"Well, mommy told me to say it louder"

"She didn't literally mean you should say it louder."

I chuckled  "Alright, my little diva lets get you some breakfast."

"okay" she said and sat down in the chair by Chanel.

I grabbed the plate that I already had ready for her. "Here you go, baby" I said sitting it in front of her with a cup of orange juice.

"Thanks, mama" she said and took a bite of her food.

"You're welcome, I'm talking y'all to school, so hurry up and eat your food so we can leave. We are already behind time."

"Yay, I love it when you take us to school!" Ariel said excitement writing all over her face.

I chuckled and kissed the crown of her head. "I just love you mama"Ariel said looking up at me.

I smiled at her  "Love you too, baby."

"All the times" she murmurs back, but her eyes are already on her food.

"All the times, in all the ways" I finish. I walked over to Chanel and kissed The crown of her head before heading upstairs to finish getting ready.

................................🤨

Halfway through getting ready, I was in the mirror putting my earrings on

when I felt my husband wrapping his arms around my waist from behind "thanks, for the breakfast babe."

"Mh-hmm" I mumbled.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked kissing my neck.

"Nope" I said, pulling out of his embrace and moving over to the bed to sit down.

"Come on baby, don't be mad."

I sighed "I'm not mad at you. I'm just annoyed at you. you completely undermined me in front of our daughter" I said putting my heels on.

He walked over to me "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to stop her from crying."

I glared up at him "It doesn't matter she was going to get over it, Ariel needs to listen to me when I tell her to do something. We are the parent, you have her thinking that every time mommy says no, she can run to daddy and he will say yes. And I look like the bad guy."

He smacked his lips "Bebe, I'm not trying to make you look like the bad guy, at least not on purpose, it's just...I can't help it sometimes."

I stood up from the bed and crossed my arms across my chest. "Well, you need to learn how to say no when it's needed. You spoil the kids too much. Especially Ariel" now I ain't gonna lie I spoiled My babies too, but Rick is way worst then I am he doesn't know how to say no to them.

"I mean how can you say no to these poppy dog eyes. And besides, I can't help but spoil all my girls, including you."

I pressed my lips together and shook my head, trying my hardest not to laugh. I cracked smiling. "yeah, yeah you do spoil me, but..."I said putting my hand on his chest to stop him from pulling me into his arms "you need to learn how to say no to the kids babe I'm serious, you and I  need to be on the same page. So can you please try."

"Yes, I will try, and I sincerely apologize for making you feel like I was undermining you, because I wasn't."

"Okay" I said, sliding my arms around his neck. pulling him closer to me " how sorry are you?"

His answer was a passionate kiss to my lips. And I kissed him back, pulling all of my love for him into the kiss, and he did the same. We pulled away after a couple of seconds

"How about that" he said with a massive grin on his face.

I leaned over to whisper in his ear "I'm so fucking wet" I said and lightly bite on his ear.

"Well damm baby" he said with a laughed.

I kissed his neck and was about to pull away when I noticed a Hickey on the side of his neck that I don't remember leaving there. I pulled away to look at him. "Why is there a Hickey on your neck?"

He narrowed his eyes at me "What , You don't remember leaving it there, babe? I saw it there this morning."

I shook my head "nope."

"I'm pretty sure you left it there yesterday morning  during our hot steamy sex in the shower."

I screeched my eyebrows together "I don't remember leaving a hickey on your neck."

"You don't remember leaving one there because you were..." His sentence dies on his lips when he saw the look on my face. his face turned serious in a quickness seeing the serious look I was giving him "you not thinking that another woman left the hickey are you?"

I sighed "no....of course not Is just weird that I don't remember leaving it there. You know what forget it it's stupid. Of course I left it there I don't know why I even asked you that."

He reached over and cup my chain "Babe I will never cheat on you, you know that right" he said his eyes serious penetrating mines.

I framed his face with my hands, rubbing my thumbs along his cheeks, over his lips "I know baby" I said and picked his lips.

"Good" he said pulling me closer to him and moving his hands up and down my ass.

"And besides, if you ever cheat on me I'm cutting your balls off."

He burst out laughing "whoa! women definitely not. I will love to keep my balls and the woman that I am deeply in love with." He leaned over and locked our lips together for a  kiss, quick and dirty, he breaks away after a couple of seconds, leaving me breathless.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and sank into his wonderful embrace, his arms strong as cords around me. He cups the back of my head with his palm. "I love you forever" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back at me "I love you always" He said gazing lovingly into my eyes.

I Smile feeling warm inside "I have to go drop the kids off at school and then go to work" I said as I unwillingly pulled from the hug.

"Okay, have a good day babe."

"You too" I said as I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my phone, keys, and bag. I walked back over to my husband "one more kiss" I said, leaning over to kiss him. He met me in the middle, and we shared a loving kiss.

"Alright bye" I said stepping back from him and turning towards the door.

"Bye babe"

I walked over to the door and placed my hand on the knob, then stopped and looked over my shoulder at him. "You remember Chanel dentist appointment today at 3 right."

"Yes, I will pick her up after school and take her to her appointment"

"Good!" I replied, smiling back at him as I opened the door. I turned to him as I walked through. "See you later!" I said, and closed the door.

"Later" I heard him replied.

"Okay, girls let's go we're already running late" I  said when I walked into the kitchen.

"I'm ready" Chanel said as she got up and grabbed her bag before heading for the front door.

"Are You done eating baby?" I asked Ariel as I'm grabbing a banana from the fruit basket.

She got up from her chair "Yes, mommy" she said putting her book bag on her back.

"Alright, let's go" I said ushering Ariel in front of me and I followed her out of the house.

....................................🤨

Rick's P.O.V
Later on that day

"Aight I'm bout to hideout baby," I  said walking into our bedroom where my wife was sitting in bed watching tv  "Ari is finally asleep after reading her fifty elven books."

She turned away from the tv to look at me "awe, do you really have to leave babe ?" My wife asked in a whiney voice.

I chuckled. "yes, and you begging me to stay is not gonna work this time. I already canceled the last two weeks because of you, so I need to make this one" I said, sitting beside her on the bed and pulling her close to me.

"But I want to spend time with you too babe we barely had time to ourselves this week."

"Babe, I can't cancel on the guys tonight again, how about you come with me"

She frowned "I want to hang out with you, not you and your friends" she pulled away from me returning her attention to the tv. I know she ain't watching shit.

I leaned back on the headboard "Come on baby, don't be like, that don't be mad."

She folded her arms across her chest. "I'm not mad. You want to go hangout with your guys rather than your wife, do you boo."

I smacked my lips "you know I would rather spend time with you then the guys, but it won't be right if I bailed on them tonight again." She just stares at me not saying anything. "How about we spend the whole day together, I will even go with you to your yoga class."

Her frowned turned into a smile. She has been wanting me to go with her, but I always said no. yoga is not my thing. She wrapped her hands around my neck, playing with my neck hair. "Okay deal" she said grinning from ear to ear.

"So what you bout to do tonight while I'm gone?"

"Nothing nada. Buuut, if my husband would stay home with me, I can think of a few fun things we could do together" she gives me a seductive look, her eyes lingering on my lips, before she runs her hands down her sides, smoothing her top, drawing my gaze to her figure and then dragging her hands down my shirt.

I chuckled. "uh-un, as much as I will love that I rather not have the guys take my head out for not showing up."

"Ughh you no fun!"

"I thought we just made a deal babe."

"Yeah..yeah" she said leaning in to kiss me.
I met her in the middle, locking our lips together, and we started to heave a min make out  session.

"Umm, Mmpf" I moaned pulling back, I  break the kiss. "wait...are you trying to seduce me to stay home with you."

"Umm maybe, is it working?" she said kissing me again as she's kissing me she reached down and tucked on my belt.

I pulled from the kiss. "mmm, no baby, I gotta goo" I said removing her hand.

"damn, I was this close to making you stay" she laughed, holding up her fingers.

I chuckled "yup, but I really gotta go now okay" I said as I got up from the bed.

She poked her lips out "fine"

I leaned over and pecked her lips "I love you baby."

"I love you too" she said with a smile.

"Bye" I said heading towards the door.

"Have fun but not too much fun."

I laughed "okay, see you later" I said before leaving our room.

.............................🤨

"Wassup, wassup" I said, walking over to the guys. They were sitting in the VIP section of  the club.

Michael dip me "Hey, wassup" Michael is a good friend of mines we have been friends since high school he's my brother for real.

"Hey man" Rorrey said with a wave.

"Damm man" you late meek said.

I sat down by Meek "I know man the wife didn't want me to leave, you barely seen each other this week because of me traveling to New York for that artist conference."

"Word, so how did you get out of staying home?"  He asked.

"I had to make a deal with her, I told her we would spend the day together tomorrow, and I will even go with her to yoga."

"Well damm man good luck with that" Meek said with a laugh.

I chuckled "it's cool though as long as my woman is happy" I said reaching for the D'USSE and pouring some into my glass.

"True dat Rorrey" said nodding his head.

"So, I have some news" Michael exclaimed.

We all focused our attention on him "Good news or bad news" Meek asked.

"It's a good one" he cleared his throat "my wife is pregnant!" He exclaimed grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh wow, congratulations, man!"I said, shaking his hand. This is huge for my man. He and his wife have been trying for years to get pregnant.

"That's wassup congrats bro!" Meek said.

"Wow! congratulations dude!" Rorrey said.

I'm happy for you Michael. I know it has been a long way" I said and took a sip of my dink.

He nodded excitedly "Yes, it has, but I'm grateful that it's finally happening. I'm still in shock; it seems unreal. I'm about to be someone dad whoa!"

We all laughed "don't worry man, you will make a great dad" I told him. The guys nodded in agreement.

"For sure, and if you need help we gotcha" Meek said.

"Yep we gotcha" I agreed "Just know that pregnancy hormones are crazy."

"Yep her sex drive is gonna be super high, so be ready" Meek said, and we all laughed.

"Hey boss" I heard someone called interrupting us. I looked over my shoulder to see Lauren heading towards us What the hell is she doing here I though.

"Who is that chick? Rorrey asked.

I turned to him "That's Lauren, the new artist I'm working with." He nodded his head.

"Hey, guys" Lauren spoke when she reached us. The guys give her the nod.

"Fancy seeing you here boss man" she said making herself comfortable by me on the arm of the sofa sitting a little too close for my liking.

I moved over a little bit, putting space between her and myself  "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I'm here celebrating my friend's birthday. I spotted you sitting here so I thought I come say hi"

"Oh Okay" I said dismissively and turned away from her so that she could leave.

"Where is your wife, she's not here with you tonight." she asked.

I guess she didn't get the hint "Nope, she's at home chilling."

"It's past 1 am, your wifey okay with you being out this late? Well, early" she giggled.

"Yep"

"Hm, well, she's good. If you were my man, I wouldn't let you be out all night. Anyways I'm glad she not here tonight"

I make a face. "Why is that?"

"Since she's not here, I can have a chance to get to know you a little better"

I took a sip of my drink "Lauren the only relationship we have is work relationship and nothing else."

She got up "If you say so, See you around Rick" she said with a smile before walking away.

"Damm dude I think that chick was flirting with you." Meek said.

"Yeah, she was doing the most, but I like the way you shot her down though" Michael said.

I smacked my lips. "I am a married man I ain't looking for nothing but my wife."

"All I'm saying is girls like her are troubled, and she has you in her crossfires puff" he said making a Fake gun with his hand.

I chuckled "well she got the wrong guy in her crossfires" I said making a face with my hands open out.

"Word" Rorrey said.
.................................🤨
Two hours later

I was in the restroom peeing when I hard the bathroom door opened. I didn't pay any attention to it because it's a public bathroom, and I figured it was another man.

I got the shock of my life when I felt someone wrapped they hands around me and grabbed my dick . I turned around so fast about to punch the person in the face, only to see Lauren standing there with a smirk on her face "DID YOU JUST GRABBED MY DICK! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, ARE YOU CRAZY!  I yelled as I quickly pulled my pants up and fastened my belt this chick really followed me inside the restroom.

"No, just crazy about you" she said and literally shoved me into the stall behind me and closed the door. "I've been craving to feel you, babe" She said, trying to grab my dick through my pants while leaning in to kiss me.

I pushed her away from me, quickly curving her. "What the fuck, yo! , are you fucking physco? I'm a married man!"

"Okay, and?" She shrugged. She started kissing me on my neck and shit.

I pushed her alway from me STOP!!! I told her while trying to stop her from touching me.

She frowned at me "Babe. Why you actin brand new for?"

I narrowed my eyes at her "Yo, you acting real fucking weird right now, Lauren, and I don't know if you on something or not. But you need to stop!."

She chuckled and started yanking at my shirt and my belt buckles. "Aye don't touch me!" I said, pulling her arms off me. "And get out of my way!"

"Oh I love it when you try to fight me off like you don't want me, it's such a turn on" She Spain around and started grounding on up one me.

I shove her away from me. You need to get the hell out of my way!" I hissed.

She moved over to the door blocking me from getting out. "If you want to leave you're going to have to get through me" she said with a smirk. She started pulling her dress over her hips.

This is starting to feel like a scene from a lifetime movie. I clenched my jaw, Fist clenched tightly at my side. This chick is really passing me off. I took in a deep breath trying to calm myself. "I love my wife, so if You think I am about to jeopardize my marriage by sleeping with you. You must be out of your damm mind!

She cringe at my words, swallowing hard "I know you want me, Rick, I see the way you look at me" she said pulling her dress higher.

I run my hand across my face this chick is crazy I said to myself "you're fucking crazy, again get out of my way."

"I can do things for you that your wife will never do" she said kneeling down in front of me.

I took the opportunity and quickly pushed her away from me. I opened the door and literally ran out of there. "Hey man I'm going to Dip" I Side to the guys when I reached them.

"Hey man everything okay?" Meek asked seeing the look on my face.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good I got to go, Rihanna, wants me home" I lied what I'm I supposed to do I can't tell them, at least not now plus I have to get the hell out of here. I grabbed my phone and car keys from the table.

"Aight see you later" Meek said . I said my goodbyes to them before hurrying out of the club.

When I got home, I went straight upstairs to our room. My wife was already sleeping. I quietly move around the room, so I don't wake her. I removed my clothes, and shoes before getting in bed with her. I pulled her to me, spooning her.

"Umm babe, you home" she said sleepily.

I kissed her cheeks "yes baby"

"How was it" she asked, her eyes still closed.

"The usual" I kissed her forehead and held her tightly "I love you."

"Mhmm you better" she said mumbled softly throwing her leg over mines, she hugged up Against my body. "I Love you too" she whispered before falling back to sleep.

Laying up with this woman always make my night better, I could have a horrible day, just the worst, but having her in my arms, will turn my whole day around. I'm so damn in love with my wife. She's my rock. I want to tell her about what happened tonight because I don't like keeping things from her, but at the same time, I don't want to jeopardized our marriage. Our relationship is in a great place right now, and I don't want to ruin that. "God, please tell me what to do" I said a silent prayer before falling asleep.

To be continued......................🤨

Who all wants to fight Lauren? 🙋🏽‍♀️🖐🏽

Should Rick tell Rihanna about what happened?

How do you think Rihanna will react if he do tell her?

Poor Rick he can't catch a break.🤦🏽‍♀️

What do you think will happen next?

Do you like the chapter, what's your favorite part?

Post an emoji of your reaction.

Thanks for reading!!! please don't forget to vote!!!

I know this chapter is super long, but I hope y'all enjoy reading it. Thank you all for sticking with me.❤️

One love Willienetta💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 467 50
In a word were soul mates are important. What would happen if you were rejected by your soul mates? If the world hated you? If you were all alone hat...
20.7K 673 38
Twenty-six year old Rihanna Wilson, an elementary school teacher was very attached to her students. So, when a new student, six year old Robson Brads...
304 26 14
One fandom versus another fandom not too happy about the two legends that come to be. Yet, their passionate love affairs that keep going back and for...
164K 11K 63
BeyoncΓ© is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...