Science Of Love

By louisllama58

All Alissa wanted to do in her last year of school was get her head down, work hard and not be distracted. Bu... More

1 ~ Mr. Jackson
2 ~ Respects Not Given It's Earned
3 ~ A Lesson Learnt
4 ~ Michael
5 ~ Discipline
6 ~ A Sensual Suprise
8 ~ Dessert
9 ~ Morning Bliss
10 ~ Trouble
11 ~ Protective
12 ~ My Girl
13 ~ Unexpected
14 ~ Tease
15 ~ Punishment
16 ~ Do You Love Me?
17 ~ Hopelessly Devoted
18 ~ Roleplay
19 ~ "Yes Sir."
20 ~ "Yes Sir." pt.2
21 ~ Caught
22 ~ Revealed
23 ~ Surprise!
24 ~ Truth Tea
25 ~ Dinner Guests
26 ~ Bathtime
27 ~ The Jacksons
28 ~ Who is it?
29 ~ Intimate Days
30 ~ Susie
31 ~ The Kid Is Not My Son
32 ~ Ultrasound
33 ~ Birthday Suprise
34 ~ Birthday Surpise pt.2
35 ~ Baby Shower
36 ~ Baby Shower pt.2
37 ~ Lady In My Life
38 ~ The Start Of Something New
39 ~ Contractions
40 ~ Complications
41 ~ New Beginnings
42 ~ Home Sweet Home
43 ~ Calm Before The Storm
44 ~ Joseph
45 ~ Misunderstanding
46 ~ Prom
47 ~ Prom pt.2
48 ~ Rewards
49 ~ Forever and Always
Epilogue

7 ~ Dinner Date

3.1K 72 129
By louisllama58

"Alissa can you stay after school please." Michael's voice echoed through the classroom making me shoot my head up as he gave me a soft smile from the front of the classroom.

"Wow lucky!" Maya giggled, wiggling her eyesbrows at me making me blush and roll my eyes dramatically at her.

If only she knew.

"Well don't have too much fun with Mr. Jackson Alissa." She giggled nudging my shoulder, walking around the desk and to the door. Before she walked out she looked at him sitting on the front of his desk then turned and winked at me, a huge grin plastered on her face. I shook my head at her making her laugh and walk out.

I gathered my stationary together as the last few people were leaving the classroom. As always I could feel Michael's intense stare on me as he sat with his arms crossed perched on the side of his desk. His hair today in a loose bun, with a few curls escaping and cascading around his eyes.

"Alissa." He announced making me look up and around the classroom realising everyone was gone. He signalled with his finger for me to come over to him, as soon as he did I felt my legs shake slightly beneath me.

Shit he makes me so nervous.

I put my bag on my desk and walked towards him, his thumb was grazing across his bottom lip as he held in a smirk while rolling his eyes down my body.

"You alright beautiful?" He whispered pulling me by my waist before him, so I resided between his legs. He brought his lips and kissed my forehead softly, his curls tickling my face making my stomach erupt with butterflies and my mouth uncontrollably smile. He lifted my chin up-to his face and connected his lips with mine, his hand delicately running through the ends of my hair. He broke away placing his hands on my hips and looking at my face seriously, his eyes filled with uncertainty.

"What is it Michael?" I murmured, resting my head on his shoulder and kissing the side of his neck making him shudder. His skin so soft beneath my lips and his intoxicating scent filling my nose.

"Baby why don't you come to mine and I can make you food considering you've been such a good student." I felt him laugh, a hint of humour in his voice.

I brought my lips away from his neck so I could see his face. He was smirking slightly and his eyes were warm as they lazily laid on my face, his hands continuing to play with my hair.

He wanted me to come to his house. Shit.

"You can say no baby." He whispered, obviously aware of my shock as his hands ran up and down my bare arms leaving goosebumps as they went.

"I'd love to." I admitted smiling up at him, though my stomach was flipping with nerves which I'm sure he could sense as he brought my body closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"What will I tell my mum!?" I interrupted, concern filling me as I pictured her watching us now.

"Shh baby it's fine." He soothed smiling irresistibley at me making me melt into his arms. "Why don't you tell her you're sleeping at Maya's."

Wait sleeping! He wants me to sleep at his house!

"You want me to sleep at your house!" I blurted my thoughts out making him giggle softly at my reaction, the sound instantly filling the quite room and making my legs tremble further.

"We won't be sleeping baby." He whispered into my ear, his breath fanning over my neck as his hands ran down my sides, his touch so gentle against me. My insides flipping at his words. Fuck.

His lips softly nipped at the sensitive skin making me move my head to the side with a moan.

He giggled pulling away, "I guess that's a yes then." He smirked his perfect teeth on show, almost glistening against the lab lights.

This man will be the death of me.

***

His car pulled in the driveway my mouth immediately dropping open as I ducked my head to see through the whole of the window at his house.

It was huge.

There was atleast three floors with beautiful Victorian style windows, surrounded by modern style bricks that was built around an archway with a deep red door. It was glowing against the car headlights surrounded by small flowers littered on the grass infront.

I felt his hand rub my thigh my eyes drawing away from the house and to him who was smiling softly, his thumb drawing small circles on my skin.

"It's beautiful Michael." I exclaimed turning back to the house, causing him to laugh into the car before reaching over to my cheek kissing it softly, making me blush immensely against the porch lights.

I turned my head immediately as I felt his lips leave my cheek, his breath warm against my face. The only sound in the car was our soft breathing as his eyes stared into mine, causing my heart to beat rapidly at their intensity. He brought his thumb up to my face silently, his eyes never leaving mine, and rubbed my face softly making me lean my head into his palm. He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it quickly, breaking his eyes away making me feel lost.

"Come on baby let's go in." He whispered fiddling with his car seat before opening the door and jumping out. He slammed the door behind him and I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, my palms slightly sweating in my lap and my stomach was filled with butterflies. My eyes followed him walking around the front of the car until he opened my door, holding out his hand to help me out.

I slipped my hand into his and he pulled me out, holding my hand until he got to he large doors unlocking them and ushering me in.

My jaw dropped once as I moved my head around in awe, taking in his house. Most of the interior was a dark wood theme, with a spiral staircase next to an open living room that lay in the centre. The soft lighting and openness gave it a modern but cozy feeling. My feet tapped slightly against the wood flooring as I walked towards the stairs and ran my hand along the side of the railing.

"Wow." Is all I could muster as my eyes took in everything, Michael's hand felt snaking back round my side pulling me closer to him and smiling proudly at his home.

"Mr. Jackson?" A soft female voice echoed through the halls, making me frown and look up at Michael who was laughing at my reaction.

"Calm down girl, it's just my Chef Mandy." He stated nodding his head towards a small women emerging from what I assumed to be the kitchen, a huge smiled was plastered on her slightly chubby cheeks as she layed eyes on me walking towards us both. She had small wrinkles beside her eyes and her dark brown hair was littered with small grey strands that appeared silver against the light. My cheeks immediately blushing at my reaction making me loosen my grip lightly around Michael's waist.

"Lovely to meet you! You must be Alissa?" She questioned, with a slightly broken American accent, holding her hand out to me allowing me to shake it, her smile wide the whole time as she looked between the two of us. Michael smiled down at me sweetly as I continued to shake her hand.

"Sir what will you be having to eat?" She turned to Michael, her smile never fading and she flattened down her apron with her hands before placing them behind her back.

"Alissa what would you like to eat?" Michael turned to me, putting me on the spot as I rocked back on my heels, never usually being asked what I wanted I just ate whatever mum had made.

"Chicken and chips!" I replied excitedly making both of them laugh at my choice, Michael kissing the top of my head, the sound of his giggles continuing to fill the house as Mandy nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

"You're too cute." He whispered tilting his head down to peck my lips before leading us further into the house, his arm safely tucked under mine.

He led us down a wide open corridor, with intricate detailing in every small corner, the air filtered with a fresh scent. He opened the door to the left of the corridor and opened it to reveal a candle lit dining room with a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. My heart stopped as I saw a dining table in the middle, set up with beautiful silver cutlery, a chair sat either side.

I gasped letting go of Michael and walking over to the table, running my hand over the soft fabric of the white detailed cloth that lay perfectly over the wood. I was interrupted by two strong arms wrapping around my middle and pulling me closer to his body. He rested his head on my shoulder before kissing my neck lightly, staring at the candles infront of us.

"Only the best for you Alissa." He whispered softly, which I immediately thanked him for with a kiss on his lips, I felt them smile against me before I pulled away.

He walked over to the chair and pulled it out with a huge smile plastered across his face as he pointed to it. "M' lady." He spoke, imitating my English accent making me giggle and sit into the chair allowing him to push it under the table.

He walked around to his side and poured himself a glass of wine before pouring my own to which I kindly thanked him for with a nod and smile, now feeling nervous under his presence.

"You look beautiful Alissa." He softly whispered, his eyes taking in every inch of my face before travelling down to my shoulders, the only material resting on them being the thin spaghetti straps of my dress, his stare finally falling on my cleavage making me giggle causing him to snap his head back his cheeks flushing slightly, a cheeky smirk tugging at his lips.

"My eyes are up here Jackson." I teased a small yet short lived wave of confidence arising in me, bringing my glass to my lips, the sweet red liquid slipping down my throat as I kept my eyes trained on Michael's who I could tell was struggling to keep up his gentlemanly demeanour as his eyes began to burn with lust.

"Dinner is ready my lovebirds!" Mandy announced in her sing-song voice shuffling her way towards us before placing the two plates in front of us, breaking us both out of our trance.

"This looks lovely, thank you Mandy." He managed to blurt out in his flustered state, earning a cheesy grin from the plump cheerful woman who proceeded to pat Michael's shoulder and give me a sweet smile before removing her apron and waddling off to another room.

"Woah slow down girl." Michael laughed as he watched in amusement while all my lady likeness went out the window and I began to shovel down my food.

"Sorry it's just so good." I reply, my voice muffled as I covered my mouth, my eyes giving Michael an apologetic look making him shake his head with a smirk and lift his glass to his lips.

He took a sip of his wine, tilting his head back allowing my eyes to scan over his perfectly structured jaw and neck. My legs squeezing together slightly under the table at he sight of him looking so sophisticated in his shirt that he had unbuttoned slightly.

How can a man like this like a girl like me?

"What is it Alissa?" He questioned, making me snap out of my stare, blushing slightly and pulling my eyes away from him. So many questions ran to my head, quickly having to sift through them. "I don't mind baby ask my anything." He continued, seemingly reading my thoughts.

"What made you want to become a science teacher?" I asked moving my eyes back to meet his, deciding to choose a small question to start of with.

His eyes were warm looking into mine, his ringlets falling over his forehead. His lip caught slightly in his teeth at my question, making my stomach flutter.

"I was always interested in science during school..." He started, his hand moving on the table to rest over mine, his thumb circling the back of my palm, "But it was actually my father that made me study it as a profession because he thought my dream of becoming a singer wasn't 'academic' enough and that I would never be successful."

My eyes widened slight at his honesty, his own drawing away from mine and his cheeks blushing slightly at his words. He can sing!?

"I didn't know you could sing!" I blurted out, mentally slapping myself at my childlike excitement during a serious conversation. He giggled at my words his shoulders relaxing slightly as he turned his eyes back to me.

"Only sometimes." He admitted shrugging his shoulders and smiling widely, exposing his prefect teeth and those familiar dimples that pressed into his cheeks.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but..." I hesitated, feeling rude to ask such a personal question. He smiled at me again, rubbing his finger back over my hand telling me to continue, "You're a teacher how can you afford all of this?"

I motioned with my hand around the beautiful dining room, the glass chandelier dimly illuminating his face allowing me to see his expression change and become more sincere. I bit my lip at my words, regretting asking the question as he pulled his hand away from mine.

"I come from quite a big and wealthy family Alissa but I believe that everyone in the end earns what they deserve." His tone was serious, his thumb running over his bottom lip before taking a mouthful of chicken, chewing slowly as he studied my face.

My heart beated rapidly at his change of character, the familiar authoritarian Michael returning making me feel nervous under his presence once again.

"Do you not get lonely in such a big house?" I asked quietly, drawing my fork across the plate, my eyes trained on the glass of wine infront of me as I heard him shift in his seat. I fiddled with the end of my skirt, under the table, as he cleared his throat.

"Well actually I originally brought the house with my ex, Susie."

My eyes snapped up immediately at his words, his eyes now slightly glistening under the light and his hand was gripping hard against the side of the table.

Fuck. Who was this women?

"But she had other plans in mind and when I said I wasn't ready to start a family she left." He admitted his knuckle turning white as he tightened his grip on the table, his jaw clenching slightly.

I cautiously brought my hand across the table and brought his from the side, he loosened it under my grip and allowed me to hold it securely in mine. I scanned my face from our locked hands to his face, which was flushed and his eyes were still glistening as they scanned over my face.

"Get up Alissa." He spoke, his voice clear echoing slightly through the room but his tone unreadable. I darted my eyes around nervously before pushing my chair away from the table, letting go of his hand.

I stood in front of him, shuffling slightly, my lip trapped between my teeth as I fiddled with my fingers. He pushed his chair back from the table forcefully, his footsteps heard walking around the table until I felt his presence against my body.

He brought his hand and pulled my face up to meet his eyes, the chandelier light behind him casting a small shadow across his face, his curls jet black against his skin.

Without another word he wrapped his arm quickly around my neck pulling my face towards his allowing him to lock his lips against mine. My body relaxing slightly against him, but my legs trembelled beneath me as his hands ran up my thighs. He pulled away, running his tongue across my bottom lip making my breath hitch in my throat. He leaned his head into my neck, his breath grazing over it and the warmth of his body radiating onto mine.

"Let me show you the bedroom baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 10
"Just open the door and you will see This passion burns inside of me Don't say to me you'll never tell Touch me there, make the move, cast the spell...
10.5K 192 20
Book 2, off the first one. This is a fresh start, also this will have smut in here. So if you don't like it. Please don't read this book. Enjoy! 😌
4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
56.8K 1.5K 108
"I-I never stopped loving you, you know..." I softly croak out, my eyes connected with the floor. "No matter how bad you hurt me, I just can't stop l...