ℕ𝕒𝕃𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕖 - 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤

由 -Mxgic

Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsist... 更多

Welcome!
Jealous
Cheater...?
Cheater...? Pt.2
Cheater...? Pt.3 (Final)
Jealousy
Promise's Are Meant To Be Broken
Broken Inside
Remember Me
E.N.D (But not what you think)
High School
High School <Pt. 2>
URGENT
Highschool <Pt. 3>
Bestfriends
Highschool <Pt. 4>
Argument
What a shame
This is so stupid, I'm stupid
So you don't love me? (Part 1)
So you dont love me? (Part 2)
Soulmates
Not meant to be
Left Fairytail (part 1/2)
Left Fairytail (part 2/2)
Mister Popular
The Crown In the Stars
Forever Always
Silence
UPDATE
Jealous (re-written)
Jealousy (re-written)
Highschool (re-written)
Mister Popular (re-written)
Valentines Day

The Truth

286 9 2
由 -Mxgic

Natsu and Lucy started dating not long before Lisanna had came back from Edolas.

They were happy, or so Lucy thought.

~~~

Lucys' POV

"Natsu! Let's go out!" I heard her squeal with excitement as she latched onto Natsus' arm like a leech.

"Where to?" He asked, smiling. "I dont know... let's walk around till we find a good spot!" Lisanna giggled.

"Okay," Natsu turned to look at me, "I'm going to hang out with Lis Lucy, I'll see you later tonight?"

He doesnt even call me by my nickname anymore...

"Oh... well... I thought that maybe you and I could hang out instead?" I said fidgeting with my hands. Natsu and I were in fact dating, yes. But the majority of the time it didn't feel like we were.

"Oh, we could do that, but Lis already invited me first." He stated in a matter of fact tone. "Yeah I know Natsu, but... we don't even hang out anymore so could we please...?"

Natsu looked hesitant and nervous than answered, "Fine... but after I hang out with Lis, okay?"

Is he serious? Is he actually... I clenched my fist and grinded my teeth, "This is fckin stupid!" I exclaimed. The whole guild had gone silent at my remark. Of course they would, I don't cuss for starters, and I usually keep myself well managed.

"There is no damn reason I should be arguing with you. Your my boyfriend Natsu, I'm your girlfriend and half of the damn time it doesn't feel that way. You keep bickering about how Lisanna this, Lisanna that. And dont get me wrong I dont want to sound like a bitch... but lately you treat her better than me. You choose her over me. You do everything with her, you dont even call me by my nickname anymore. More than half the day is spent with her and what about me!?" My eyes began getting watery... "I-If.... if you like Lisanna so much then why dont you just date her instead!?" I questioned, looking up at Natsu. He was quiet and stunned at my sudden outburst.

"I'm sick and tired of having to share you with another woman when you claim I'm the one you love... do you even fckin love me!?" I yelled as I was now sobbing my heart out.

I'm tired...

"Lucy..." Natsu began. I was so overwhelmed with emotions. "Forget it Natsu. Fckin forget it. Go hang out with your precious Lisanna but dont you dare come to me anymore," I said as I began walking out of the guild... "why? Because you and I, Natsu, Are no more." I saw his eyes widened before I fully turned around and pushed the door open to leave

"LUCY! WAIT!" Lisanna had called me, I turned around and saw Natsu... crying? Why would he be crying?! I swear this is what he wanted. To end things with me do he could he with Lisanna, so why is he crying?

Still part of me wanted to run up to him, to give him a hug and a kiss and assure him all would be alright, after all I still love him... But I couldn't do that anymore...

"Just... Listen.... please, please, please tonight get dolled up and pretty, okay? Soon enough everything will make sense. Meet us at the guild by 6, okay?" Lisanna said calmly.

I looked at her with guilt and anger... it's not entirely her fault right? I took a breather and nodded, "o-okay, I'm sorry for the outburst..." I apologized she smiled and gave me a hug, I hugged her back, even if I was a tad bit angry.

"Lis, I cant do it if she broke up with me!" Natsu sobbed, what? I sighed and walked up to Natsu, "I'm sorry Natsu, I overthought the situation... maybe I should of be-'"No Luce, you have every right to be upset, angry, I have been spending more time with Lis but for a good reason... which I can say... and I'm sorry I always feel nervous around you, more than ever now!"' He exclaimed and he hugged me and twirled me around.

He buried himself in my neck and inhaled my scent, he than started kissing my neck and I blushed. "But please... just trust me with this Luce..."

He used my nickname again, I looked down, what should I do? If I trust him and things end up horrible I won't be able to deal with the pain. What would I do? Leave Fairytail? I can't this is my home, but could I possibly?

"Okay Natsu... I'm trusting you. But if you two are just messing with me for fun for whatever reason. I'm going to disappear and you will never ever hear from me again." I stated, Natsu nodded. Sweat was quite visible on his forehead and he looked unsure about what to do. I pulled away from him and walked away.

~time lapse to 7:00 pm~

I was ready for whatever was to come my way, I had a beautiful red gown that went all the way down to my feet, I had curled my hair and put just a bit of make up on. I think I was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. I pointed at my reflection "Lucy, if this goes horrible you are gonna be mentally fcked up forever girl." I sighed still unsure of what was to come. But even with the doubt I had I heard Lisanna call me "LUCY!!! ARE YOU READY YETT!!!" I popped my head out of the window, "yeah, I'm as ready as I can be... I guess." I had mumbled the last part.

"Awesome!" I popped my head back into my apartment and locked the windows. I opened my door and sighed. Here we go. Lisanna grabbed my hands excitedly "Hurry! Or we will be late!" She dragged me into the direction of the guild.

I stopped mid tracks once I saw the building, WELCOME LUCY was spelt out in the very front with fire, bright and big. I smiled thinking of Natsu, could this really be the end?

I shook the thoughts away, if this is the end than I gotta make the most of it before I leave. Lisanna opened the big guild doors to receive a beautifully decorated guild hall, it looked as majestic as a ball room, everyone was dressed up, I waved to everyone and everyone waved back. "Lu-Chan! You look amazing!!" Levy exclaimed as she walked up to me, "Oh my! A black dress? Might you be trying to impress someone Lev! You look gorgeous!" I said with excitement as I eyed Levy, definitely trying to impress Gajeel.

I giggle at the thought and all off a sudden the lights had gone out, it was completely dark, and silent. "Hello?" I asked, it was like I was the only one here. As I began to attempt and move around in the dark a bright light shined behind me, I turned around and there he was. Suit and all, he had a yellow tie, I smiled happy, amazed at his suit.

Natsu standing nervously in the center of the dance floor, the light on him and no one else, or maybe there was someone else. But I was fixated on only Natsu Dragneel. The man I've learned to love with my whole being. I love no one else but him. Which will make breaking up harder.... I shook the bad thought away.

As someone. I'm not sure who. Guided me to him, he took one hand and put the other on my waist while I put my hand on his shoulder and we danced. "Woah hoho where did you learn such dance moves?" I asked as he swiftly spun me around. "That's one of the reasons why I was hanging out with Lisanna for so long. She taught me how to dance so I was prepared for this moment. "

As the music stops Natsu spins me around completely so my back is towards him, "Please Lucy..." dare I turn around? I was scared. My hands were shaking with fear, excitement, so many different emotions.

"Natsu I-" I turned around but the sight in front of me made my heart stop.

There he was. On one knee and all, "Lucy you are my other half. I absolutely love you. I've never loved another human being like you, you are the only one for me, your my best friend. And the thought of ever losing you completely kills me inside, I can never bare the thought of you not being by my side. Listen Luce. I know I haven't been giving you as much attention as I normally do, that's because for the past few weeks I've been learning to dance and trying to pick out the best wedding ring I could find. Those were the reasons I've been hanging out with Lisanna for so much time. Not because I want to break up with you, no never. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Lucy, and only you, I love you with everything in me so please... will you marry me Luce?" 

I covered my mouth, my eyes filling with tears, so this is what he's been doing. This silly boy, and to think I was accusing him of something he would never do.... "Oh Natsu...."

I looked at the ring, it was beautiful, golden and in the middle 12 tiny fire balls, it was real fire. It glowed so bright, I noticed the pink and red Fairytail emblem on the inside, along with the tiniest "I love you Luce" - Natsu.

"I- I understand Luce..." the hurt and pain in Natsu's  eyes were so visible as he began shutting the box, oh my gosh I had been in such shock I never answered him! "Natsu oh goodness, OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU DUMMY! I love you so much, how could I not?? I will admit I was doubtful for a while but all of it blew away with the wind. You are my world Natsu, my everything. Spending my life with you would be the greatest gift I could ever receive. So again of course I will marry you Natsu!!"

Natsu' eyes lit up as he put the ring on my finger and twirled me around as we both laughed, "I love you Natsu/Lucy." We both said in unison, I giggled as we leaned it for a kiss, and boy was it passionate and filled with nothing but happiness and love, we leaned our foreheads on each other as we both giggled.

The guild erupted in screams as everyone congratulated us with excitement and joy,

I giggled looking at my new wedding ring on my finger as I intertwined my other hand with Natsu's.

"So this was the truth..." I whispered to myself as I had an uncontrollable smile on my face, "What a wonderful truth."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)♥ “After listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...
283K 8.4K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...
33.7K 1.4K 37
Lucy Heartfilia was the golden child of the Heartfilia Household. She was dearly loved, and she was always the brightest thing among the large white...
48.5K 729 26
Hello again! This is my second book so hopefully it will be better then the first one! Anyway this is a book full of exciting,heartbreaking,and fun...