Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Seventy

44K 1.3K 98
By MacBeka

"Finn," I heard someone whisper as I stirred.

There was a quiet grunt in return and a sniff. I fell back into sleep and cuddled closer to the warm body around me. A happy little sigh came in response. Yawning slightly, I opened my eyes sleepily, automatically running my hand along the side of the body in front of me. I frowned slightly when the body lacked the muscles and scars that Jay did. Who was I with? I looked up at whoever had their arms wrapped around me and smiled. Ollie.

"Stay still," he grumbled, eyes still shut.

I laughed a little, nuzzling into his neck. "You're just so soft."

Ollie opened one eye, looking at me for a moment before he closed it again and rolled onto his back, an arm still around me. I stretched slightly before I got myself comfy against Ollie. Finn and Jay were grinning at us from the other side of the bed. Jay's eyes twinkled with a sweet happiness that I hadn't seen in him before.

"You two are so cute," Finn mused with a smile, his hair all over the place.

I blushed and muttered, "Shut up."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to steal my boyfriend," he teased, smile turning into a small grin.

"And what if I was?"

Jay answered then. "I might have something to say about that, boo."

I laughed slightly, smiling as I snuggled even closer to Ollie. He was softer than Jay, a thin layer of fat making him more cuddly than anything else, whereas Jay had his muscles. I held my hand out to Jay, who crawled over. He sat beside me, crossing his legs.

"Did you sleep well, boo?" he asked sweetly, leaning down to kiss me gently. "Your lip's swollen."

I frowned and touched my lip, finding the piercing that I'd completely forgotten about. I blushed slightly, remembering last night. "I blame Ollie and a certain stripper for being so rough with me," I teased, grinning up at him.

"Well, certain stripper is sorry and hopes it doesn't hurt too much," Jay replied, rubbing his nose against my cheek, making me giggle slightly.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" Ollie asked, concerned. He sounded like he'd woken up a bit more. I looked up at him and he looked anxious, waiting for my answer.

I smiled in response. "Definitely not. It was perfect, thank you."

"No," Ollie said, "thank you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He was shy now, nervous in case I didn't like it as much as he did.

"It was honestly perfect," I whispered, hesitating before kissing him again softly. His lips curled into a small smile against mine before he pulled back.

"You two are so adorable," Finn murmured before he shuffled up to lie on the other side of Ollie. "Aren't they, Jay?"

"Definitely," he said with a smile, kissing my shoulder.

"Is anybody hungry?" Ollie asked, moving to get up.

I just tightened my arms around him so he couldn't move. "Today is your day off. For now, anyway."

Finn chuckled. "I think that can be allowed."

Ollie glanced between us hesitantly, unsure what to do. He looked to Finn, who nodded, and relaxed, lying back against the mattress.

We spent most of the morning in bed, just chatting about things. The whole time, Ollie and I were wrapped up in each other with our boys either side, commenting now and then on how cute, adorable, hot, sexy, among other things, we were. We just rolled our eyes at how ridiculous they were. In truth, we both knew just how happy the other was, and we were secretly making plans for another night like this.

***

When it came to leaving Ollie and Finn, Jay was hesitant. I just smiled at him and squeezed his hand, murmuring that we didn't have to go. At that he just shook his head and painted a little smile on his face. I don't think I'd ever stop being amazed by the beauty of Jay's true smile.

"Come on," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Let's get you home."

I nodded and looked up at Finn, who was smiling to himself as he glanced between us. I hesitated before I leaned up to peck his cheek briefly. He just grinned and ran a hand quickly through my hair.

"Thank you, Kaidan," he said softly, pulling me into a hug.

I wasn't quite sure what he was thanking me for but I cuddled into his arms nevertheless. When Finn was gentle and sweet like this, I could completely understand Ollie's almost-obsession with him.

Finn stepped back as Ollie stepped forward, placing a hand on his slave's lower back. I went to hug Ollie but instead he threw his arms around me and kissed me hard, gripping the back of my shirt in a fist. I laughed when he pulled back, a shy smile on his lips.

"Will I be greeted like that every time I see you?" I teased with a grin.

He blushed just slightly, smiling wider as well. "We'll have to see, won't we?"

"I suppose so," I answered, hugging him firmly. He returned the embrace wholeheartedly, squeezing me briefly.

"We'll go out for lunch this week," Ollie promised, though I clearly had no choice in the matter. For someone who spent all of his time submitting to and obeying another person, he could be incredibly bossy. "Just to escape from our boys."

"Hey," Finn said, narrowing his eyes briefly as he tugged Ollie closer to him, pressing the man against his side. "Cheeky so-and-so."

"Oh, you know I love you," Ollie retorted, his eyes shining happily as he looked up at Finn.

"Maybe you'll have to show me." I could have sworn Finn's eyes flashed slightly, an eyebrow raising suggestively.

Ollie grinned in response, biting his lip to try and stifle it. He gave me another quick hug before he leaned up to kiss Jay briefly. When he turned, he nearly fell over himself in his attempt to get upstairs as quickly as possible. Finn chuckled softly and turned back to us.

"Thank you for doing this, guys," he said affectionately, looking between us. "I mean it. I've not seen Ollie this relaxed in a while. Maybe our holiday will sort that out a bit."

"Maybe you should send him to stay with Fiona for a couple days, so he can just relax and not have to worry too much about things," Jay suggested. I vaguely remembered that Fiona was Ollie's sister.

Finn hummed thoughtfully before he shrugged dismissively and stepped forward to hug Jay, holding him close. Jay took a sudden shaky breath as if he was going to burst into tears. Finn smiled a little and rubbed his hand over Jay's back slowly, whispering something in his ear. Jay huffed a little laugh as he stepped back, smiling.

"Take care of him, Jay," he said, nodding towards me. "You know what I'll do to you if you hurt him again."

If there was any chance I thought he was joking, Jay's solemn nod dispelled any of that. I took hold of Jay's hand again, squeezing briefly. Pulling me from the house, Jay lead me to the car, opening the door for me. Finn stood in the doorway to wave us off; Ollie was stood in the upstairs window, waving manically. I laughed and waved back, my cheeks beginning to hurt with how wide I was grinning.

"You three are like a little family, it's adorable," I told Jay as he got into the car.

He looked thoughtful for a second. "I suppose we are. You're a part of that now, boo. No escaping them."

He grinned over at me as I laughed, turning to look out of the window while Jay started the car and began driving back to his. I didn't complain; his place was much nicer than mine. When Jay reached over to take my hand in his as he drove, I smiled widely again and ran my thumb over the smooth skin there.

I looked down at his hands. They were soft, feminine almost. Pale compared to the rest of his skin, they were free of any imperfections; no dark marks, no rough callouses, not even a scar to mar them. There were some cute little freckles across his knuckles, which I kissed when I lifted his hand to my lips.

"How come I ended up with Ollie last night?" I asked curiously, looking up at him while I gentle rubbed my cheek on the back of his hand.

Jay's kept glancing at me briefly, smiling happily. "Apparently I started sleepwalking last night. Finn got me and took me to their bedroom, lying down with me. We woke up not long before you two did and you were wrapped around each other like that. It was so sweet to see."

"You sleepwalk? I don't think you've ever done that before with me," I mused, a little frown on my face.

"Usually only when I've got a lot on my mind."

"What have you been thinking about that's got you so worked up then?" I asked, stroking his hand again.

"Us," he admitted quietly.

My heart stopped. "You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

"What? Oh God, no. Definitely not," he said quickly, throwing a slight scowl my way as if he was disappointed I'd even think that. I relaxed. "Just... Us. Our future. It's something I've never thought of before, with anyone. So... I'm not really sure where to go from here."

"We just take one day at a time," I answered with a smile. "We find out what makes us happy, what makes the other happy. We can go on dates, have awesome sex-" He grinned at that. "-and nothing has to be different."

He nodded thoughtfully and stayed quiet for a little while. To be honest, when I thought about where Jay and I would be in six months, a year, two even, I didn't know what I saw. All I knew that I wanted was for us to be together. And if that made me a romantic sap, fuck it. When I looked up at Jay after a minute or so, he was smiling happily to himself.

"What?" I asked, his smile infectious.

"Just thinking. I've never had a proper family before, I've never really wanted one. But I want one with you, Kaidan, whether we've got dogs, rabbits or even, fuck it, kids. One day I'm going to make you mine, boo. I'm going to buy you the most beautiful ring that I can find and I'm going to put it on your finger, if you'll have me." His voice got quiet and unsure towards the end.

My heart was melting and I just wanted to cry with how happy I was. With a wavering voice, I told him to pull over. Jay looked anxious as he pulled into a lay-by. He opened his mouth to say something but I ignored him in favour of throwing my arms around him tightly, gripping the hair at the nape of his neck and fisting the fabric of the back of his shirt. Sniffing, I wiped the little happy tears away.

"Nothing would make me happier, jelly bear," I whispered against his neck, squeezing my eyes shut for a moment.

Jay relaxed in my arms and returned the hug that I was practically crushing him in. Peeking up at him, he looked close to tears as well, so I leaned forward and kissed him gently. It was chaste, close-mouthed and sweet, but it meant so much more to me that any filthy, dirty kiss ever could.

This was where I belonged: with Jay.

(A/N Eeeehhhhh we're nearing the end now, my lovelies :( I don't want to let my babies go <\3 This was written on my iPad because I don't have any Internet at the moment so I couldn't do it on my laptop (so if it's shit, thats why). This chapter is dedicated to ClaireHelson, my bezzle frezzle for forcing me to write a chapter tonight >.< ~Beka)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 487 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...
597K 34.5K 32
Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime, and desperate for love. Years of being hyper-aware of his own looks have made Jared develop social anxiety. Wh...
4.8K 559 52
DRAMA/ROMANCE Love... a powerful emotion. It's intention to be pure, true, a fairytale. But it can be tained, cruel. An emotion that can make people...