Living with the Midoriyas

By famulan07

Izuku, Ochako, and Eri have been happily living as a family for the past 5 years, but when they encounter an... More

Part 1: All Grown Up
Part 2: A New Friend
Part 3: The Beginning
Part 4: Home
Part 5: What Matters Most
Part 6: Secrets
Part 7: Surprise!
Part 8: Promotions
Part 9: Encounters
Part 10: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 1)
Part 11: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 2)
Part 12: Confessions
Part 13: Announcement
Part 14: What'll It Be?
Part 15: Reveal
Part 16: Freedom
Part 17: A Birthday to Remember
Part 19: Darkness
Part 20: Valentine's Day
Part 21: Miracles
Part 22: Illusions
Part 23: Rescue (Part 1)
Part 24: Rescue (Part 2)
Part 25: Rescue (Part 3)
Part 26: Arrival
Part 27: Prayers
Part 28: Company
Part 29: Completion
Part 30: Happily Ever After

Part 18: Plans

3.4K 67 58
By famulan07

"Ooh, I love this one! I love that one too!"

Mina continued to scroll down through her Pinterest feed to look at wedding dresses. She knew that she had to decide on a style quickly since the wedding was now only four months away.

While Mina and Kirishima were planning their big day, Ochako and Izuku as well as Momo and Todoroki were making last minute preparations for their new additions.

Both Ochako and Momo were due in two months' time, so it was all hands on deck. The two decided to spend time together at Ochako's house for some well needed mom time.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Momo placed a hand on her belly.

"Gosh, he's kicking hard. That and these Braxton Hicks are getting uncomfortable."

She winced as she felt another kick and faux contraction.

A/N: In case you're a little confused, "faux" is pronounced as "foe" and it means "false or fake". Braxton Hicks are contractions to prepare your body for labor. They aren't the same as being in actual labor.

"Okay. We have the crib, we have diapers galore, we have bottles to feed him for later, we have a billion stuffed animals and clothes, and the nursery is complete.. I think that's it. Right, Ochako?"

Ochako continued to sip her warm cup of green tea.

"I think so. That's all I can think of anyways. Speaking of thinking.. I'm not sure what to wear to this event Izuku and I have to attend tonight."

"Oh, yeah. You guys have to attend that red carpet event for interviews."

Ochako nodded. "Well, really, it's an interview for Izuku, but he invited me to come along."

"I guess that's what happens when you're the number one hero." Momo giggled.

Ochako smiled and sighed. She closed her eyes and placed a hand on her belly and thought about how busy life was. Ever since she and Izuku got married, life had been chaotic.

It had finally settled down after they celebrated their first wedding anniversary, but after announcing their soon-to-be new arrival, the public went wild again.

They were used to the spotlight since they were famous pro heroes, but Ochako was thankful for the time she and Izuku got to relax and spend time with their family. She felt so blessed as she released a contented sigh.

"I have this one dress that's quite stretchy, but I haven't worn it in years." Ochako stated.

"It's worth giving it a shot." Momo replied.

"I suppose so. I guess I can try to wear that, and I can put my hair up."

"That would look perfect. See? No worries. This is random, but since we're both due soon, I thought maybe you and Midoriya and Todoroki and I could attend some birthing classes."

"Birthing classes?" Ochako asked, raising a brow. "I've heard of them. I considered attending one. I'll discuss it with Izuku. I'm sure he won't mind."

While the girls talked, Izuku was upstairs in the office doing his own research. He continued to make a checklist of everything he and Ochako had for the baby. He wanted to be absolutely sure that he didn't miss a thing.

"Papa?" He heard a sweet voice say along with a knock.

"Come in, sweetheart."

"I was wondering if my baby sister would like these dolls. I don't really play with them any more, so I thought she would like them when she got older."

Izuku smiled warmly at Eri as he examined the dolls.

"These would be perfect. We can store them away for now until she gets older. Then you two could play together."

Her face lit up. "I can't wait for her to get here, papa. We get to play together and sing together and then I can hold her and cuddle with her."

Izuku smiled as Eri continued to jabber on with her excitement.

"I can't wait either. It'll be really soon though. Your mom is due in about two months."

"It's gone by so quickly, papa. Then again, I feel like it isn't fast enough! I just get so excited. Aren't you nervous though?"

"I'm excited too, but yeah. I am. I'm nervous because—"

Izuku was interrupted by another knock.

"Hi, momma and Aunt Momo!" Eri wrapped her arms around Ochako and then Momo.

"Hello, Eri. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep! I'm all packed." She nodded as she ran to grab her suitcase.

Momo and Shoto agreed to keep Eri for the night while Izuku and Ochako attended the awards event.

After Eri had left with Momo, Ochako began to get ready. She began doing her makeup and hair when Izuku entered the bathroom. He began to kiss her cheek and nuzzle his face into her neck.

"Izuku, that tickles! I'm trying to get ready."

"Sorry. You're just so beautiful that I couldn't resist." He smirked.

"Go get ready or else we'll be late." She joked as she continued applying mascara.

—————

After another half hour, Ochako did a few finishing touches before heading downstairs to meet her husband. His jaw dropped as she made her way down the stairs.

"Babe.. you look stunning!" He complimented as he held her hand to help her descend the stairs.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Gosh. I feel so heavy though. I should have floated myself to come down all these stairs." She laughed.

—————

Upon arriving to the event, paparazzi and fans already began to swarm the Midoriya's with questions and pictures.

"Deku and Uravity, what are your plans for the baby?"

"How are you doing, Mrs. Midoriya? You look stunning in that dress. Who is the designer?"

"Do you two planning on having a hospital or home birth?"

The Midoriya's tried their best to answer as many questions as they could as well as push their way through the crowd.

"Ochako! Ochako! Over here! Could you please pose for me? Let's see that bump!"

Ochako posed to show off her baby bump as paparazzi took several photos.

Immediately, the picture was uploaded to social media. Thousands of fans commented and liked the post within minutes.

They commented about how beautiful she looked and asked if she would change her hero name since she'd been married to Izuku.

The question had come into her mind before, but she decided not to change it since that was the hero name she assigned herself as an aspiring hero.

She felt she earned the name "Uravity" and decided to continue to be referred to as such.

Ochako and Izuku entered into the theater for Izuku's interview. After a few minutes, the lights dimmed and a spotlight appeared on stage.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Rin Kokoro, your hostess for tonight's event. You're all in for a treat. Please welcome our special guests, Izuku and Ochako Midoriya."

Izuku helped Ochako make her way onto the stage as the crowd applauded. They took their seats and smiled at Rin.

"Welcome, pro heroes Deku and Uravity."

"Thank you. It's an honor to be here tonight." Izuku stated.

"I'm also so happy to have my beautiful wife here with me." He smiled warmly at Ochako and grabbed her hand.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Rin exclaimed.

Several "aw's" could be heard throughout the crowd.

"Now, Deku. I have several questions here that I'm sure all of us and many more of your fans want to know. The first is: how are you currently handling your career and personal life and what are your plans once the baby arrives?"

"Well, I'm very blessed to have several helpers regarding my personal life. I have the best of friends to help take care of my other daughter, Eri, as well as relatives. They help take her to school and care for her if necessary. I'm usually able to be home by the evening though. As for future plans, I plan to take leave from hero work for awhile to take care of my family if that's possible."

"You're the Number One Hero, though. What would we do without you?" Rin asked.

"Despite that, there are thousands of wonderful heroes who are perfectly capable of doing the job. I'll be there whenever I can to make sure people are safe, but my family comes first."

"You seem like a wonderful hero, husband, and father, Deku. The next question is probably more for your wife. Uravity, what are your plans regarding the birth?"

Rin looked at Ochako as she awaited her response.

"You know, Izuku and I haven't really discussed the details yet. We have about two months left until she arrives, so we have a little bit of time. I haven't decided if I'd like to have a hospital birth or a home birth. We just want to make sure we choose a safe route, especially since this is our first child together."

"First child? Does that mean you two plan to have more?" Rin's eyes gleamed.

"Uh—we haven't discussed that yet either. We talked about it before we got married, and we'd love to have three children, but let's get through this one first." Izuku laughed nervously as the crowd chuckled as well.

"The final question is: do you two have a name picked out?"

Several people in the crowd were sitting on the edge of their seats.

Izuku and Ochako exchanged looks and smiled at one another, Ochako wrapping her hand around his arm.

"Yes. We do, but we're keeping it a surprise for now." Izuku stated.

He could hear disappointed responses from throughout the crowd.

"Well, we all can't wait until your little one arrives. Congratulations to you two. That's all for tonight. Thank you, everyone, for coming. Give it up for Deku and Uravity!"

Applauses roared throughout the theater. By the end of the night, Ochako was exhausted. She ended up falling asleep on the way home so Izuku decided to carry her into the house. He laid her down gently onto their bed.

"Hey. It's time to wake up. Let's get you ready for bed." He said as he gently shook her.

Ochako sleepily opened her eyes. "Wh-where's Eri?"

"She's with Todoroki and Momo, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." Ochako continued to rub her eyes as she proceeded to arise from the bed and look for pajamas. She took down her hair, removed her makeup, and got into one of Izuku's t-shirts and some maternity shorts.

—————

"She sure is getting bigger and stronger every day." Izuku lovingly cuddled with Ochako's belly.

"You know, we won't have much alone time once she comes." He smirked.

"Yeah, so that means we have to take all the naps we can now." Ochako stated.

"Exactly." He chuckled.

• • • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 566 30
Picking up straight from where "earn your place" left off we follow Deku and Uraraka's journey during the 9 months of Uraraka's pregnancy and also th...
130K 2.6K 50
Five years after graduation, Deku and Uraraka are finally getting married. All their friends and relatives are excited and ready to help them to make...
17.4K 393 10
In a world where 80% of the population is born with superpowers and inhuman abilities of some kind, 14-year-old Izuku Midoriya longs to become a pro...
101K 2.2K 51
A continuation of "All I need is you" and the second book in the series. This book will follow the aftermath of Izuku and Ochako's battle and will ta...