connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

By skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

14 ➵ Vlog

9.3K 570 540
By skittlesmalum

Vlog (Saturday)

-

"Stop talking about Ashton, I'm done with him and that's it. Stop bringing him up," Luke said while playing with Kitten. 

I sighed, "Whatever."

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mike, it's Avery. Are you free today?" she asked. 

"Well, Luke's here, so no, not really."

She sighed, "I'm sorry, I totally forgot that Luke was staying over."

"Why are you asking?" I asked and took a sip from my water.

"I'm going to get my first tattoo in two hours and my other friends can't come with me and I need someone to hold my hand," she explained and laughed.

"Wait a minute," I told her and put my speaker on mute. "Luke? A good friend of mine is getting her first tattoo today and asked me if I wanted to come with her and hold her hand. We could both go together, if you're up for it?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sounds good," he just said and smiled at me. 

I put my speaker loud again, "We're coming with you, someone needs to laugh at you when you cry in pain."

"Asshole. Can we meet at the studio or should I pick you up?" she asked.

"We can meet at the tattoo parlor, just send me the address and we'll be there. In two hours, right?"

"Great and yeah, two hours. I'm really excited and glad you're both coming with me. See you later," Avery said and then hung up.

"So we're going to a tattoo parlor?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"That's what we're doing."

✧ ✧

"So you are the famous Luke?" Avery asked.

"That's me. So Michael talks about me at work?"

"Yeah, only about the bad things," I laughed and we went into the parlor and was greeted by a man in his early twenties, arms and neck full of tattoos, tons of piercings in his face.

"Avery, are you ready for your tattoo?" he asked and smiled, then looked at Luke and me, "I guess you two are her moral support?"

We nodded and smiled, then he led us to the back of the parlor.

Avery wanted something on her arm, I couldn't really see what design she was going for. 

I looked around a little bit, the shop had a nice atmosphere and the workers were all really nice and really handsome. Not going to lie here.

"Are you just doing tattoos or also piercings?" I asked, totally out of the blue.

He looked up from his sketching, "We also do piercings. I don't, though. My co-worker Aiden makes them. Why, are you interested in getting one?"

I shrugged, "Kind of. I don't know where I want to have it, though."

"Eyebrow," Luke simply said and smiled, "It would fit you very well."

"Agreed," the tattoo guy said and went back to Avery's design. "I'm pretty sure Aiden hasn't got an appointment right now, so if you really want one just go to the front of the shop and ask for him. He'll be happy to pierce your brow."

"Oh my god, are you really going to get an eyebrow piercing?" Avery asked excited.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. Should I?"

All three of them nodded, so I just went for it.

"Hey, are you Aiden?" I asked the tall, green haired boy at the counter and he nodded.

"That's me."

"Your co-worker who's making my friend a tattoo right now told me you are free for doing piercings."

"I am, do you want to get one? I'm usually never free, so today would be your lucky day," Aiden said, "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"Eyebrow."

"Great choice, it will look good on you. Follow me and I'll set everything up."

Everything was over very fast. It didn't even hurt that much and to be honest, I really liked how I looked with the new piercing and everyone else liked it too. 

"You look fucking hot," Luke said and Avery nodded in agreement, making me blush a little bit.

"Thanks. I need to show Calum."

I fished out my phone out of my pocket and took a selfie, sending it to Calum and immediately getting a reply. 

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

fuck

now i have to take care of a problem

god dammit you're so hot kitten

I laughed a little at the messages.

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

just imagine my lips around your dick 

my head bobbing up and down

liking the tip of your hard dick then taking it in again

hope i could help with your problem

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

fuck 

i didnt expect that

i really can't wait to get back home and fuck you everywhere in the apartment

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

can't wait for you to come back either

I smirked and put my phone away and then Luke and I just waited until Avery's tattoo was done, which took almost three hours. 

She got a watercolor tattoo with feathers, 'freedom' written underneath it. It looked really beautiful and she was very proud of it.

We thanked the guys at the parlor and then left, grabbed some food and sat down somewhere in Los Angeles.

"Are you both up for partying tonight?" Avery asked.

Luke immediately nodded, "Yes, absolutely. Avery, I think we're going to be really good friends. Michael never wants to party with me."

"Really? I always though Michael is a party boy," she said.

"I am not, I hate parties but I don't want that Luke's bored tonight and I also don't want to be alone so I'll come with you. I won't drink, though," I explained and Luke smiled, then hugged me.

"Tonight's going to be awesome."

✧ ✧

"It's so loud here," I whined but nobody heard me.

Of course.

We sat down at the bar, Luke and Avery got some shots while I just ordered a coke. It didn't take long until they were both a little tipsy, then went dancing and left me alone at the bar.

Not soon after a girl sat down next to me and tried to flirt, but I just told her that I had a boyfriend so she left with a weird look on her face, telling me that I belong in a gay bar.

I just flipped it off, not caring about what a slut like her thought about me. 

"Mikey, don't be a partypooper and dance with me," Luke shouted in my ear, then dragged me to the dancefloor. I awkwardly stood there and looked around, not knowing what I should do now.

I sucked at dancing.

"Dance with me," he said with a smile and started dancing in my direction, coming really close. I could smell the alcohol and it was disgusting.

"Luke, I really don't want to."

He just gestured that he couldn't hear what I said and grabbed my arms, trying to make me dance. After a little while I loosened up a little bit, being more confident.

I had a lot of fun with both of them, even though they were drunk and I wasn't. It still had a good time.

Maybe partying really wasn't that bad.

We left the club at around two in the morning, brought Avery home and then walked to Calum's and my apartment. 

I walked over to the couch and laid down, "I'm exhausted."

"Same," Luke said and let himself fall down on me.

"You're heavy."

Luke looked up and scoffed, "Thanks for calling me fat."

"You know that's not what I meant."

He just looked at me and then leaned in and I started to panic.

I didn't know what was happening and before I could do anything I felt a pair of lips on mine.

And I didn't pull away.

I put my hands on his neck and Luke deepened the kiss, his hands were on my waist beneath my shirt. He then pulled away and started to kiss my neck, then my lips again and his hand wandered to my jeans. 

That's when I realized what we were doing and pushed him away, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh my god, what the fuck are we doing?"

"I -- I don't know."

"Luke, what where you thinking? Why did you kiss me? I have a boyfriend for fuck's sake," I shouted at him, mad at Luke but also at me.

"Don't make me the bad guy, you kissed back."

"No, no, no. Fuck, I screwed everything up. Calum will hate me and leave me and fuck, he's the love of my life, why am I so fucking stupid?"

"You're not stupid, Michael. If you don't tell him, he'll never know about it," Luke said and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Just -- don't say anything. I'm going to bed and you're staying on the couch tonight. Fuck."

I went to the bedroom and changed, then laid down in our bed and closed my eyes, feeling the tears slowly rolling down my cheek.

I knew I screwed up.

I knew Calum would leave me.

He would be so hurt and then he would kick me out.

Why didn't I pull back as soon as I saw Luke leaning in?

What was I thinking?

Right, nothing.

My phone ripped me out of my thoughts.

@CalumHood: just uploaded my new vlog!! 💗

I clicked on the link attached to the tweet which lead me to the video.

"Hello Hoodies, I hope you're all feeling good today," he said and smiled and the guilt I was feeling was rising.

"I'm flying to Australia today for a week. I'm really excited but I miss Michael a lot. Kitten, if you see this, I love you. I love you and I can't wait to hug and kiss you again," and that's were I closed the video.

I couldn't watch more of it.

I couldn't handle the guilt I felt.

Because I made a big mistake.

I cheated on Calum, my boyfriend, my fucking everything.

I was a horrible person.

I hated myself.

So I just cried and cried until I fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Me because Luke is dumb and Michael cheated.

Your thoughts on everything?

If you liked the chapter, even though bad stuff happened, leave votes and comments!! :)

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 3.3K 63
The one where Calum and Michael accidentally bump into each other and misplace each others' mixtapes. - Side of Lashton. ~ Special thanks to @baepsa...
35.5K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...
34.8K 3.3K 35
❝the thing is i do.❞ ❝do what?❞ ❝see you.❞ - © krunkcalpal, 2016. completed 01/22/16.
20K 881 27
Hi there! My name is Michael Clifford and I'm massively in love with this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. There is Calum, my baby, Luke, my other ba...