All I've Ever Dreamed

By -SkylarWrites-

DA: No...way. SR: Dean, I'm assuming? DA: Wait, you actually responded?! That is so amazing! DA: I'm so fanbo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Author's Note

Chapter 119

210 16 0
By -SkylarWrites-

A/N: Last one for today. Enjoy :) We're approaching the end! (Sort of)

After another few texts, it was figured out. Seth texted the address to Dean, who put it into his phone. He and Roman got into their car and drove the two and a half hours to Davenport, while Seth drove his car alone.

When they got to his house, Roman parked in the street, turning and looking at Dean. "So Seth will drive you to the hotel?" he asked, for the fourth time.

Dean just smiled. "Yes, Ro. I'll see you later, okay? Don't forget to text me the hotel."

Roman nodded. "Okay. See you soon."

Dean got out of the car and gave Roman a quick wave, then walked up the driveway to where Seth was, leaning again his own car.

"Hey." Dean said, smiling softly.

"Hey, Dean." Seth replied.

Dean looked down unsurely, his hands in his pockets.

"Come on in." Seth said, reaching down to take Dean's hand. Dean let him, biting his lip as Seth led him inside. "You okay?" Seth asked as they reached the door.

Dean looked over at him, feeling his cheeks heat up. "Yeah-" He swallowed hard. "J-Just slightly awestruck."
Seth chuckled. He walked inside, Dean following, looking around with wide eyes.

"I can't believe I'm in your house." Dean breathed.

Seth stopped and turned to face him. "Dean, as sweet as it is for you to be so amazed at this, are you going to be doing that the whole time you're here?"

Dean looked down sheepishly. "No-"

The superstar smiled. "Good." He walked into his living room, gesturing to the couch. "Welcome to my humble abode."

Dean raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, simply sitting down on the couch and looking up at Seth.

Seth grinned, sitting down beside him. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"You invited me here, yet you don't have a plan on what to do?" Dean asked, teasing him.

"Well, I did have one plan..." Seth began.

"Enlighten me." Dean said.

Seth considered him for a moment. Then he moved closer, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Dean's.

Dean kissed him back, his cheeks burning as Seth cupped his face. The kiss deepened, Seth's lips moving against his fiercely, and his hands moved to grasp Seth's shirt. The kiss was long, and sweet.

When Seth pulled away, looking into Dean's eyes intently, Dean smiled. "I like your plan." He whispered.

Seth grinned. He placed another quick kiss on Dean's lips before grabbing the remote. "Put it on anything you want. I'm making popcorn."

Dean laughed slightly as the wrestler stood up, walking into the kitchen.

When he returned a few minutes later, Dean was watching a wrestling pay-per-view from nearly four years ago.

"You'd think you would've seen enough wrestling for today." Seth said, returning to his seat with a large bowl of popcorn.

Dean huffed, glaring at Seth as though the thought offended him. "Never. Besides, this match is one of my favorites."

Seth raised an eyebrow, glancing at the screen. He put a hand on his chest dramatically. "I'm not even in this one."

Dean smiled. "Yeah, but you are a part of it. Do you recognize it?"

He watched Seth take a longer look at the screen. A smile broke out on his face. The pay-per-view was Survivor's Series 2012. "The night I debuted."

Dean nodded, taking a piece of popcorn out of the bowl. "And you're just in time for the best part, so pay attention."

Seth grinned slightly, but leaned back on the couch and watched the match nevertheless. John Cena was out of the ring completely, while Ryback had CM Punk up in the air, marching around with him as he prepared to deliver his finisher.

All of the sudden, a lithe figure dressed in black slid into the ring, much to the surprise of the entire audience. The surprise of Ryback, as well, as the figure tackled him to the ground and caused him to release Punk.

The man rained down blows on Ryback, then stood up, gazing defiantly at the crowd as Ryback struggled to get to his feet. He only managed to make it to all fours before the man in black bounced off the ropes and curb stomped him.

The man dropped onto his back and rolled out of the ring, leaving CM Punk to crawl over and cover Ryback for a three count.

Dean was smiling as he watched Seth Rollins disappear through the crowd, the end-of-the-match bell ringing behind him. "You look good in black." He said, looking at Seth.

He smiled. "I missed that outfit. I only wore it a couple times. It was cool."

"You should go back to it sometime. Although your gold WrestleMania gear was pretty hot, too." Dean turned red. "Awesome. It was awesome."

Seth was laughing. "Was it, now?"

Dean looked away, blushing. "You didn't hear that."

Seth leaned close to him. "You think I'm hot, Ambrose?" he whispered.

Dean covered his face in his hands, hoping Seth wouldn't see how red his face was. He felt Seth's hands come up and gently pull his away. Seth's smile was genuine. "You're not too bad looking yourself." He said.

Dean shook his head, but Seth was still smiling. "Dean," he said knowingly, "Have you looked in the mirror recently?"

Dean blushed harder than ever at that.

"I mean, you were always very attractive." Seth continued, matter-of-factly. "But now..." As he spoke, he slipped his hand under Dean's shirt, running his fingers over his chest.

Dean gasped slightly at the feeling.

Seth took his hand away and smiled. Then he bit his lip. "I hope you don't think I'm shallow." He said, a note of concern in his voice.

"Of course not, Seth." Dean said softly.

"Good." Seth whispered. He moved forward again, but at that moment Dean's phone began to ring.

Dean sighed, reaching over and grabbing it. "Roman." He muttered. He pressed answer and held it up to his ear as Seth watched with faint amusement.

"When are you coming?" Roman's voice sounded impatiently in Dean's ear.

"Ro, first of all, why are you even still awake? Second of all, I'm coming soon."

"I'm awake because you need someone to let you in when you get here. Secondly, you better be coming soon because I...am...exhausted."

Dean couldn't suppress a smile. "Okay. I'm coming. I'll see you soon."

"Good." Roman huffed, though he didn't seem mad.

Dean hung up and looked over at Seth. "I need to get going." He said, his voice regretful. "What time is it, anyways?"

Seth glanced up at the clock hanging on the wall. "Nearly two."

Dean grinned. "Yeah. I need to go." He stood up and immediately yawned.

Seth nodded, standing up as well. "C'mon, I'm driving."

Dean slipped his phone into his pocket and followed Seth out into the driveway. He climbed into the passenger seat.

Seth got in beside him and started the car. "Ready to go?" he asked.

Dean was staring out of the window at Seth's house. Slowly, he turned and looked at Seth. "No." he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 255 56
-
50.6K 1.4K 56
"The Shield comprises of the 3 top guys in WWE who are Roman Reigns(aged 23), Dean Ambrose(aged 23) and Seth Rollins(aged 22). Out of these three guy...
2.9K 89 10
Dean and Seth have a proposition for Roman. One that throws him for a loop.. Just a little something I'm working- it was a request. Be warned, it wil...
11.5K 206 27
WWE FANFICTION ⚠️ WARNING: Rated PG For Pain is great