Ouran High School Host Club [...

By AllBeautyDestroyed

Being given a special scholarship to the elite school Ouran high school for your smarts and talent in arts, y... More

Ouran High School Host Club [RP]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 1o
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tamaki's ending~
Kyoya's ending~

Chapter 15

3.1K 99 47
By AllBeautyDestroyed

Sitting down on the comfy love seat you sighed, Halloween is not supposed to be like this! Taking out the silly looking fangs they gave you to wear today, “Why are we all Vampires?!” you asked loudly, way to ruin your favorite holiday!

“You really like Halloween, huh [Name]?” Haruhi asked as she and the twins came into the hosting room.  “Yes, I do! I don’t wanna be a vampire! That’s not scary!” you bit your lip hold in a smile. You wanted to be with Nekozawa today, you knew he would give Halloween a good name. Haruhi sweat dropped at your little outburst.

“Vampires are too scary, [Name]! They suck your blood!” Tamaki clearly disagreed with you. You wanted to say something like ‘Not if we all dress like doofuses, Dracula imposter!’ but instead you gave him a sly look, you were planning something and he knew it.

“I mean, look at Kyoya! He looks menacing!” Tamaki added as he pointed a finger to Kyoya how merely glared at Tamaki, who was overreacting.

“How about we have a scare competition? That what my class is doing, we’re all coming to the school at dark and the newspaper club will be there too.” Haruhi asked with a shrug of her shoulders, your eyes brightened up at the wonderful idea. Tamaki nodded, “Okay! We have to pair up!” you smirked, good thing they didn’t see you with such a look on your face! They probably would have had a chill run through them.

You clapped your hand together in excitement, “I have my partner!” you claimed Nekozawa as your partner in your head; you would have to ask him though. They all looked at you in question, the look on Kyoya’s face told you he knew either what you were planning or to go after Tamaki.

The bell rang dismissing everyone from class, Tamaki jumped and shivered from the unexpected bell. Since today was an event day for the school, the Scare Competition, hosting was closed. You grinned and walked over to the door, “I’m coming after you guys at the scare competition~” you declared pointing a finger at them before you left.

“What!? You can’t be serious,  [Name]!” Kaoru exclaimed, a shiver ran though his body when grinned like that. “Just go after the boss!” Hikaru added in fight at when you might do. Tamaki paled but was quick to run after you, for whatever reason.

“[Name!] Your dad forbids you from frightening your family!” Tamaki yelled at a now empty hallway, his eyes went wide at the sight of an old Victorian door with candles at the entrance. A gust of random wind flew Tamaki back to the rest of the host club.

“M-Mommy dearest,” Tamaki bit his lip, Kyoya sighed and looked at his friend. “What is it, Daddy?”

Tamaki’s eyes watered as he tried to speak, “[N-Name] has gone to the dark side.” He whimpered. Everyone looked at Tamaki with either tilted heads or a confused look.

“[NAME]! Has gone to N-n-n-Nekozawa! She’s GOING TO SCARE US ALL!” Tamaki wailed, Kyoya sighed and rolled his eyes. The twins hugged each other in fear and Mori patted Honey’s back to comfort him.

“Men! Be on guard!” Tamaki warned everyone with a pump of his fist.

“We can’t let [Name] get the best of us!” Hikaru added with a nod,

“We’ll have to scare her first!” Kaoru said with shifty eyes.

“When we all went to the Carnival with her, we went on a ride. I’m pretty sure she was a bit scared then, even if it was just a bit. It’s a start.” The twins said at the same time.

“THAT’S PERFECT! It was that big ride that dropped you, right?!” Tamaki announced, with a nod of excitement knowing he now has a plan!

“What’s perfect senpai? Her tiny fear of falling or heights? We can’t push her off a roof just so she could feel the thrill.” Haruhi glared lightly at Tamaki’s ‘so called perfect plan.’ Her words made Tamaki freeze and shatter into pieces like a window or mirror would if someone were to hit it with force.

The twins shook their heads, “Nevermind.” Kaoru said, “She jumped off the cliff to try and save you before.” Hikaru looked at Haruhi, remembering the day. [Name] wasn’t scared of heights at all; the twins looked at each other.

“We’re stumped.” They said together and shrugged their shoulders. The doors flung open and three girls came twirling into the room singing ‘Lobelia~’ as their own Halloween costumes twirled with grace. Honey  moved closer to Mori while everyone else sighed knowing their day was probably going to suck now.

“And without being rude, why are you ladies here?” Kyoyo asked with a slightly bored tone, the girls looked unamused with the question.

 “Ha! The lovely Benibara isn’t foolish. She wants to meet the newest member to you mockery of a club.” Hinako snickered while Chizuru nodded in agreement.

The twins looked at each other holding in a laugh, “Good luck finding him.” Kaoru said throwing his arm around his brother’s shoulder. “Yeah, [M! Name] sensed you were coming and fled the area.” Hikaru smirked at the look on their faces. The girls huddled up in a small circle and whispered to each other.

Kyoya gave the twins a slight glare for their behavior to which they just shrugged it off. “Well, we should all go get ready for the Halloween scare night.” Honey spoke up with his usual cheery voice. The host club snuck out of the room without saying ‘Bye’ to the girls from the Zuka Club.

“Alright, Ladies! We will find this [M! Name]! We need to know if our dear Haurhi needs to be saved sooner!” Benio declared, fireworks going off behind her when she spoke, the other two girls clapped in joy.

----

“Nekozawa?” You called out into the dark room, not even a candle was lit for light. Nekozawa has scared you before and knowing he was in the room and not responding made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

“I was wondering if you were going to the scare night. If you are, I want you to be my partner; so we can scare the crap out of the host club!” You exclaimed with a fist pump, you heard him laugh. “[M! Name], Beelzenef is thrilled you came~” he lit a candle giving the black room a tiny bit of light; at least you could see him now. “We will win this scare night,” he stated it like he already knew the outcome, you grinned.

“Yes! Tonight is going to be fun~” you felt the need to hug him from excitement but restrained yourself.

----

The sun had set you and Nekozawa were in hiding in separate locations, you two figured it would be best and you get to cover more ground this way. The school was actually kind of creepy without all the light it normally had. You fixed your wig and smiled, who should you go after first? You kept thinking about who your target was while you fixed your make up and the fake blood coming from your eyes. You even put in light blue, almost white, contacts so your eyes were no longer their natural [e/c] vibrant  color.

Wearing a dress was not fully your idea, Nekozawa brought it up in a joke and you agreed. While you were getting ready earlier you could hear girls calling your name, well calling for [M! Name] but you didn’t recognize the voices at all, so you ignored them.

“[M! Name], you have p—”

“WAH!” You jumped out from the corner you were hiding behind from being startled, something that Nekozawa could only go to you.

You saw 3 girls stare at you with wide eyes, “run, Nekozawa.” You whispered and ran the other way he did, “WAIT! YOUNG MAIDEN!” You heard one of the girls yell as they chased you. Lucky for you your non-existing sense of direction actually helped you out when you ran away.

“Takashi! I’m a wolf! Look ,look!” You heard Honey ‘Rawr’ as he successfully scared some boy he ran past you screaming. Your hair flew dramatically as he past you, tucking yourself behind a statue Haruhi ran by chasing after the guy.

You figured everyone was getting scared because of Nekozawa and laughed, walking over to the room Mori and Honey were in you leaned against the wall not going into the room. “Are you guys having fun?” You asked with your normal female voice, Honey gasped “[M! Nick-name]! Im a wolf!” Honey exclaimed as he jumped out of the room only to jump back into the room and cling to Takashi.

You laughed and leaned your head inside to look at them, “A wolf that was eaten by a pumpkin~” You teased, Mori pulled off a really good Frankenstein. “Have you two seen the Twins or Tamaki? I have plans for them~” you mused thinking of your plans; hopefully it would all work out.

“Lobelia Girl's Academy.” Mori said and Honey perked up “Oh yeah! The mean girls are looking for you!” Honey nodded in his pumpkin, you tilted your head to the side.

“Mean girls?”

“Yeah! They tried to take Haruhi away before you came to the school but Tama-chan wouldn’t allow it! Huh, Takashi?” Honey asked Mori looking up at him, “Yeah.”

“Mhmhm! The mean lady plotted revenge to take Haru-chan’s first kiss.”

“But,” Mori said

“Haru-chan already had her first kiss! So, she wanted her second kiss. Or something like that, right?” Honey looked up to Mori again, who nodded. “Yeah, kind of.”

You burst of into a fit of laughter, “Alright, I won’t let the mean girls close to me and if they do come near I’ll act more like a manly [M! Name] and not [Name]~. They’ll never know!” you gave them a thumbs up, they however didn’t look convinced.

“I’m gonna go find me some twins to scare now. Thanks for the warning.”

----

You have been wandering around for at least 15 minutes hearing people scream in fright but you were never there to scare them too! At least the ‘Scare Night’ is going well.

“Class rep!!” You heard Haruhi yell from a distance as someone came running to you. He must have ran away really fast to get that distance between himself and Haruhi! Once he saw your bloody face he screamed and fell to his knees!

Your eyes widened when his spirit floated out of his body! You were quick to catch him before his head hit the floor, sighing you grabbed his loitering floating spirit and threw it back in him. You sat down on the floor and his head rested on your leg.

He stayed passed out for almost 30 seconds and when he woke up you covered his eyes, of course he started to freak out. This kid was a natural scaredy cat at its finest too!

You sighed, “Calm down, you passed out.” You mused calmly in your female voice, he stiffened then relaxed. Your hand still over his eyes, “You can’t be scared of what you don’t see, right?” you giggled lightly, “I…. I suppose, you right.”

“I mean if you can’t see me you can’t pass out again.” You laughed at the fact he stiffened up again,

“What?” he cried and tried to remove your hand but you would let him.

“I said calm down.” You raised your hand to smack him on the forehead, only to cover his eyes as quickly as you took your hand off. He began to vent to you, lucky for him you had a sympathetic shoulder and listened to what he was saying. You even gave him some tips instead of laughing at the fact he was scared of nearly everything.

“Oh my god!” Hikaru yelled out as he came running over, “it’s the clock tower witch!” Kaoru screamed pulling his brother away from you and the boy, “just remember, you can’t fear what you don’t see~ so don’t open your eyes. I want to scare them. I want to scare them so bad.” You got up slowly and faced them.

“H-h-h-Hikaru, I thought the c-clock tower w-w-w-witch was just… a story?” Kaoru whimpered as he backed away with his brother while you were advancing towards them, slowly.

“Clock tower witch? Is that what they call me?” you gritted your teeth together as you spoke in a low menacing whisper, you raised your hands out in front of your body.

“Ahh! S-s-she’s gonna c-c-curse us!” they hugged each other tightly; you saw Hikaru’s eyes look outside. Was he thinking about jumping out the window?!

What the hell should you say when you curse them?! ‘WITCH POWERS!!! ACDOVATE!’ you held in a laugh when you thought of that. Instead of saying something you just flung your arms out towards them and when you did the clock tower rang 9 times, for 9 O’clock.

The twins scream in terror and held onto each other even tighter as they sobbed about the curse.

You put your hand over your mouth and began to laugh; you weren’t even sure what you were laughing at! The fact that the twins were scared or the fact that you didn’t even time that and the clock went off at the perfect moment! By now you were doubled over and had some tears coming out of your eyes,

 “I would say sorry, but I’m not going to!” you gasped for air and slapped your cheeks trying to stop.

“Yeah, laugh all you want, [M! Name]. Now our Class Rep is dead.” Hikaru spat in anger, but when he saw the Class rep twitch in his passed out state, he sighed. Hikaru couldn’t be mad at you for scaring them, he knew Halloween was your favorite day.

“Nah, he’s not dead. He just passed out again. Here, I’ll carry him.” You said though a smile, they were still shaky from what just happened. “You two lead the way~”

----

You walked with the Class rep on your back; he did wake up once only to pass out again at the sight of you. “Boss should be here,” Hikaru muttered as he and Kaoru opened the double doors. Noticing everyone was in this room you smirked, this would be perfect~

You heard Tamaki screamed in horror before you even entered the room with the Class rep. The sight of Tamaki shaking made you smirk, the poor guy hasn’t even realized you three, or four including the guy on your back, had entered the room.

You laid the guy on the floor. Careful while setting him down, you put a finger to your lips, telling the twins to be quiet. You snuck up behind Tamaki and whispered in his ear “You’re next~”

Tamaki spun around only to see the Class rep on the floor and you covered in blood with. Did he realize it was you? He let out a high pitched scream and turn white only to make you and the twin burst out into laughing fits.

“Y-you… YOU SHADY TWINS!” Tamaki yelled and was quick to rebound and point his finger to the laughing twins. “[M! Name] how could you?!” Tamaki cried and hugged himself.

“Did you say [M! Name]?” You heard a girl asked as she and two other girls jumped into the room with spotlights shining down on them as they did some kind of dance and posed at the end.

‘Wow, they look silly.’ You thought and held in a laugh. You guessed these were the mean girls that Honey was warning you about.  One girl introduced herself and the others followed suit. Their names were Kyoyo, Chizuru and Benio you learned as they dramatically introduced themselves.

“[M! Name]? Where are you? Show yourself!” Benio commanded with a booming voice that, kind of, reminded you of Tamaki. You looked at Tamaki who just pushed you forward, making you sigh.

“Is there something you need?” You asked with your guy voice, the three girls all looked at you in shock with wide eyes. You swore a bolt of lightning came down behind them!

“AHH! Do my eyes deceive me?! You were the lovely maiden who ran from us earlier. Fret not, my love, we are not wild cave men like the Host Club.” Benio cried dramatically throwing her hands in woe.

“What?” You looked at them dumbfounded, your eyes went wide. “Oh! You must’ve seen the Clock Tower witch.” You nodded at what you said; the twins gasped playing along with you. They began to whisper to each other ‘poor souls,’ ‘yeah, I don’t like them but, if they saw the clock tower witch….  ‘I feel bad for them.’

“Hah! You really think that you’ll scare Benibara with some lame idea?” Kyoyo laughed, “Foolish men and a foolish story” Chizuru shook her head.  All the girls nodded in agreement with each other. The lights flickered on and off, making the trio of girls jump back slightly.

You looked at the twins, “Did you two do that?” it would be just great to scare them again, you acted like you had no idea what was going on.

They shook their heads, “She’s here…” you whispered under your breath acting scared you hugged yourself and gasped with everyone else when the lights turned off. The only light source was the Halloween candles that were still lit; everyone was still able to see each other in the darkened room, thankfully.

You heard Honey whine to Mori about it being dark while he just agreed with him. Haruhi was complaining about the lights while Tamaki was sweating profusely and Kyoya just groaned lightly and set his note book down.

“What is? Your host club their ridiculous Clock Tower Witch?!” Yelled Benibara, you could tell by her voice that she was not having this one bit, you and Nekozawa will just have to fix that now~

“Don’t insult the Clock Tower Witch; she won’t like that at all!” You gasped out with wide eyes; the Zuka club began to worry. Perhaps your acting was a little bit over the top, never mind, extremely over the top. “She’s coming for you.” You said lowly as you shook your head and backed away slowly.

An eerie humming noise was in the room, it grew louder and louder with each second. Everyone stood still not moving either because it was dark or they were actually scared. You let out a cough breaking the silence and not even 5 seconds later a bright figure appeared in the middle of the room. Everyone either gasped in shock or screamed and clung to each other. The figure began to move its head back and forth.

“It’s her!” Tamaki screamed in terror and pointed a finger at the figure, shaking.

Talk about timing, Nekozawa was a bit late. You couldn’t complain though; at least your guys plan was working. The bright figure was actually you on a projector that you two recorded when you asked him to be your partner. When you went to Nekozawa earlier you two had a plan and it was playing out right in front of you. The Clock Tower witch however wasn’t part of the plan but, hey it only made it better~!

Everyone except you and Kyoya ran out of the room. You bit your lip and put and hand over your mouth to keep your laughs in. Kyoya walked over to the ‘figure’ and ran his hand through the so called witch. “You two really went all out,” he shook his head with a chuckle before he waved you over. You went over to him and you two walked out of the room only to see that everyone had ran outside.

Looking out one of the huge windows you say Tamaki holding up an S.O.S sign and the twins frantically waving flashlights around. You lost it; you weren’t able to hold in your laughs anymore! You laughed while you ran ahead of Kyoya to go outside; you saw Nekozawa hiding from the flashlight the twins were waving about. You had to go hug him or something, you had never had this much fun on Halloween before!

“Nekozawa!” You yelled with a smile on your face you ran past everyone else and stood in front of your partner in crime. He had his coat over his head to hide from the lights; he peered out and looked up at you from his crouched position. You held your hand out to help him up, he took your hand but when you pulled him up you must’ve tugged too hard and he went flying right at you. Stumbling back you lost your footing and fell down on your back. When you were falling your hand tightened on Nekozawa’s making him fall with you. His body crashed onto of yours, ending up with an involuntary kiss between you two!

“AHHH! My flower/Maiden!” Both Tamaki and Benibara yelled in shock at the sight, Nekozawa quickly got off you and was apologizing over and over. You laughed and shook it off, “It’s fine! Thank you for the perfect Halloween, Nakozawa!” You exclaimed, yeah so what? You were still on cloud 9 from what you two achieved! He looked embarrassed and his eyes darted away from you.

“We totally scared the crap out of them! I can’t wait for next time!” you gloated with a grin and a few fist pumps in the air.

“WHAT?!” everyone yelled at you two in shock, you two nodded at everyone. Nekozawa got up and said his godbye’s and disappeared into some random door.

 Standing up you smiled at them and bowed down, “thank you guys for making this Halloween awesome!”

Tamaki ran over to you and grabbed your hand, “It was an honor!” He cried, like someone had just praised him for his acting or something. Benibara and the two others looked at you with wide eyes, “Truly a maiden worthy of the Zuka club,” Benibara mused as she came over to you and grabbed your other hand gently.

You looked at the girls from the Zuka club and pulled your hands away. Tamaki looked like a kicked puppy when you pulled away. “You three introduced yourselves to me earlier and I didn’t really. So, my name is [Name], seeing as you already know I’m a female. It was nice to meet you!” you bowed you head, “Ah~ [Name] what a beautiful name for a beautiful flower.” Benibara mused clearly happy that you were giving them attention and not your host club.

“Come to our academy and become a Zuka club member, [Name]! You will no longer have to deal with these useless men!” She exclaimed, he and her club did a fancy pose. You eyebrow twitched when she said ‘useless men’, she just called your friend useless and she expects you to go willingly to her with open arms?

“Uh. No.” You deadpanned and glared at the girls before smiling, “I love them. Plus, my scholarship is here and I have all the classes I want.”

Benibara looked at you with a blank face, she could read between the lines. When you said love your eyes showed her that you were in love with someone in the host club. She smiled softly, her eyes however told you otherwise. Like she was giving you pity for some reason. “Come on, Ladies. We’re going home.”

“What?! Just like that?!” the short girl exclaimed looking shocked,

“Yes, our run away Maiden has already made her mind up.”

You and the rest of the host club watched as they twirled away.

 “PFFT! They look dumb!” You laughed out making everyone face plant. Way to point of the obvious.

___________

Uhuhuh, I am late on posting this... TwT

>w< I hope everyone's Halloween was great though! XD

aaaaannd, just a heads up to everyone, this story is coming to an end soon. I'll probably end it one chapter 17 or 18, then I'll get started on the results too. Each result for the b.o.c will have thier own chapter. So.... yay? x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
910K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...