Before Me and You

By 1Dalldayallnight

Olivia Collins, a 17 year old Mullingar native grew up with her best friend since five, Niall Horan. When Nia... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 20

1.6K 53 20
By 1Dalldayallnight

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMETNS!

Chapter 20

"Please, don't make me go! I have enough clothes, I don't need any more. Come on, please don't make me go!" I whined, my limbs stopping me from fully going through the bedroom door.

"I don't understand, you love shopping!" Harry said as he tried to push me again.

These past two years I haven't told anybody about Emily and what she does to me. Every morning, and sometimes at night, she'll send me a rude text. Even though their small messages, they hurt deeply. This morning she sent me a lovely one.

"Oh hey there Olivia! Have you looked at yourself lately, you look like a fat pig."

I read it once and shut my phone off, not wanting to deal with it today. Now Harry was trying to make me go shopping with her.

"Please, I beg of you Harry." I pleaded, making my bottom lip stick out like he does to me when he wants something.

"No, you need to get some girl time." He reasoned. I shook my head, I wasn't going anywhere.

His face all of a sudden turned into a smile. I cocked up my eyebrows looking suspicious. He wiggled his eyebrows and his smile grew bigger. He lifted his hands up and wiggled his fingers in front of my face. My face quickly dropped, and I shook my head multiple times.

"Harry no!" He grasped my waist and tickled me furiously not letting me breathe.

I let go of the door frame and fell to the floor clutching my stomach. He dropped on top of me with his knees on each side of my waist and continued to tickle me. I couldn't handle it, I looked like a freak twitching and laughing on the floor.

"H- harry, stoppp!" He started laughing at my reaction and let go of me.

I finally got my breath, "Get off." I smiled at him and he helped me up.

"You have to go, do it for me." He made the same puppy dog face I made earlier.

"What do I owe you?"

"Nothing, but I'm your best friend so you should go." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whatever." I gave in grunting as I grabbed my purse and walked into the living room where everyone was waiting.

Maybe it won't be too bad, shopping with Emily. All I have to do is just keep my distance. I found everyone sitting around, relaxing. The boys were still in their pajamas and the girls were dressed up ready to go out. I plopped myself onto the couch next to Perrie who was in the middle of a thumb war with Zayn.

"Hey love." Perrie said, noticing I had sat down.

"Hi, who's winning?" I asked watching their thumbs battle.

"I won the first round and she won the second, it's best out of three." Zayn told me not looking up. I nodded my head and sat back.

"Well, let's go. I thought you all were waiting for me. I'm ready." I huffed.

Harry had walked into the room now and ordered me to get up. I got up, confused, and once he sat down, he patted his lap. I sat down smiling and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're waiting on Emily." Eleanor sighed twirling a strand of hair around her finger looking extremely bored.

I nodded, 'aren't we always' is what I wanted to blurt out.

"She'll be here." Niall spoke up.

I never noticed this before but he had bags under his eyes. Maybe he was tired from all this promo, but they were very prominent. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it. As I continued to look at him he lacked that amazing laugh that was always contagious to us. Instead, he had a broken smile, a pale bland face, no rosy cheeks, and dark circles under his eyes. He wasn't the normal irish mofo we were used to.

"Ni, you okay?" Liam asked, probably noticing the same thing as me.

He shrugged. "Just tired of... being tired. I don't know, I'm over it." He waved it off and stood up. "I'll be in bed."

"Aren't you going to wait to see Emily?" Dani looked confused, poor girl doesn't realize how Emily treats him.

Niall turned around and shook his head. "I've had enough of her in the past twenty four hours." He carried himself into the hallway where all the bedrooms were, and shut his door behind him.

We all looked at each other and there was an awkward silence in the room until we heard Eleanor's sweet voice.

"You don't feel the same way with me right boo bear?" She half smiled to her boyfriend.

"Course not, love. You will always be mine and I love you." He ran up to her and gave her a big hug. The rest of us all threw in some "Aww's" and "Oohh's" and they pecked each other's lips.

They were a very cute couple, I had to say. I wish one day I had that special relationship with someone. For now, I have to deal with Harry and hope his reputation gets better. We all know you can never take the player out of a man though, what did I get myself into?.

There was a light knock on the hotel room door and we all looked up. Dani stood up and looked through the peep hole to make sure it wasn't any fans. When she opened the door we were greeted by a brunet girl, wearing gold high heels with short shorts and a pink floral top. I know the weather is hot this week in L.A. but you don't have to be wearing booty shorts and hooker heels. Typical whore.

I turned around on Harry's lap and whispered into his ear, "Can I still opt out?"

He smiled and shook his head, I frowned and he just kissed my cheek. I really dislike him right now.

"Emily! It's been so long since we've seen each other!" Perrie said sarcastically because they saw each other last night.

"I know, love! I've missed you so much!" They hugged each other, in full smiles. I rolled my eyes, she doesn't fool me.

"Alright, let's go!" Dani cheered, clapping her hands together. Shopping always made her happy.

I got up off Harry and he gave me a log hug, which he could tell I needed. I didn't know how he did that. Sometimes he would almost know how I feel, and want to comfort me in the best way. This is what Ni and I had, Harry makes a pretty darn good best friend.

We headed out the door and took a taxi to the nearest mall. It was a beautiful out door mall with designer brand stores everywhere, and we first walked into Gucci. The whole car ride over Emily was bragging about her last fashion show, how she modeled in Roberto Cavalli's new line. There was no way that was true. I've already worked with him and he would never let her slutty self on his runway.

I had collaborated with many top designers who share their insight with me, without that I wouldn't be the designer I am today. Yes, I make a lot of money. Yes, I'm sort of famous, but nothing compares to designing your own clothing and seeing it modeled on tv and have magazines do articles on it. It's one of the reasons I love my job so much.

I'm not calling her a slut but if she were money, she'd e a penny; two faced, worthless, and in everybody's pants.

I grabbed a dress off the rack and fell in love with it instantly. It was a royal blue dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back. It was gorgeous.

"Oh, I love that!" Eleanor smiled walking up next to me admiring the dress as well. "Are you gonna try it on?" Her face lit up. I nodded, smiling and she pushed me toward the changing rooms.

She shut my door for me and I just laughed at her persistency. I took off my clothes showing my black lacy bra and matching underwear, I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. It looked great! The blue dress fit me perfectly, hugging all the right curves. I loved it.

There was a knock at the door, I opened it and there was a hand holding out a belt. I noticed it was El's by her gold wristwatch that Louis got her last Christmas. I smiled and shut the door. The belt was a thin silver one that was quite cute. I strapped the buckle around my waist and looked up at the outfit now. El would be the one to make me look amazing, the belt was the perfect touch. It defined my waistline and dressed up the whole dress. It was perfectly perfect.

I walked out and found the four girls standing there waiting for me. Their faces brightened when they saw me. I smiled and twirled a bit, showing off the dress.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" Dani cheered.

"Stunning!" Perrie said.

"The color looks decent on you." Emily spoke up. That's a compliment, right?

"Hold on, what shoe size are you?" Was El's response.

"Six and a half." I told her and watched as she zoomed of to the shoe department. I giggled, she was so cute.

Perrie and I struck up a conversation about the guys when El came back. She handed me a box she was holding. I took it, opening the lid to the most beautiful high heels I'd ever seen. I took them out and tried them both on, a smile instantaneously appearing on my face. They were a cream colored heel with a cream lace pattern on top, so cute!

"Now, you look fabulous!" Eleanor finally said, I looked at the mirror by one of the clothes racks and agreed with her, the outfit looked great!

We went to go pay and I noticed a few hundred dollar bills in my wallet. When did those get there? Did I go the the bank recently. I couldn't remember so I handed over one of the hundreds to pay for the outfit I just fell in love with.

The rest of the day was a long one. We plopped on the couches once we got back to the hotel and didn't move for awhile. We literally shopped till we dropped. The boys were in the kitchen making some snacks and heard us come in.

"Hey ladies!" Liam smiled walking over to us carrying a tray of crisps.

We all mumbled something and he just laughed setting the tray onto the coffee table by us. He sat down next to Danielle and wrapped his arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to him.

That was so cute. They were cute. Oh, i just wish that I could have a relationship like that. Where he actually loves me and doesn't go cheat on me. Where he tells all his buds who I am and shows me off to them. Where he feels like the luckiest guy on Earth. I want a relationship like that. I want to feel loved and wanted, and happy. They had all of that, they had each other.

I felt two hand rest themselves on my shoulders from behind me. I looked up and back and saw Harry standing there smiling down at me. I smiled back and he leaned down and pecked my lips. If only a guy could treat me like Harry...

The rest of the boys had followed Harry and Liam to the couches and squished themselves in.

"Aww you two are so cute!" Dani giggled. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head, smiling.

"Yeah! You two are a perfect couple!" El chimed in. The girlfriends didn't know about our fake dating scheme and this is a result of that.

"Like so cute!" Louis said trying to copy his girlfriend's voice. I bursted out laughing and heard everyone else join in.

"They are so perfect, it's so adorable!" He said again. I laughed along with everyone when he did little hand gestures like Eleanor does too.

"Haha, Loueh stop!" I picked up a pillow, still laughing and threw it at him.

The only problem was, it didn't hit him. It flew right at Niall, hitting him in his chest. He looked so angry, I don't think he'd been laughing with us. His face was red, and his eyebrows were knitted tightly together. He looked like a constipated angry Irish man. Probably the three worst combinations.

He stood up, grabbed the pillow and threw it on the ground. Without a word, he stalked out of the living room and into his bedroom making it clear to us how mad he was by how hard he slammed the door.

Nobody said anything. I think we were all shocked that all just happened. We all had the same look on our faces, 'What the hell was that?' I noticed that the room was silent. Emily stood up and started walking in the same direction as Niall did, clanking her heels on the wood floors.

"Where are you going?" I broke the silence, what was she doing?

"To comfort my boyfriend." She said it in a 'duh' tone and rubbed in the word boyfriend. When is she going to realize that that doesn't bother me?

"Don't. He needs to be left alone so he can cool down. Trust me, I know." I warned her, Niall has gotten mad plenty of times when we were younger.

"And how do you know that?' She challenged.

"Because I've known him longer than you have, I know how to deal with him." I yelled out, frustrated. I was now standing up facing her.

"Whatever, he'll need me." She rolled her eyes and continued walking in the same direction.

"Okay, but sex doesn't work all the time." I called out making her stop in her tracks. I smiled, and walked to my room aware that everyone around me heard that. Passing bye her, I winked and she just continued to glare at me.

I won that round, what else ya got sweetheart?

A/N: Hello lovlies! Thank you again for the fifteen votes! Love you...

COMMENT CHALLENGE:

1. WYR go to the winter formal dance with Louis or go to Prom with Harry?

2. So recently, I've been wanting to just give up on this story. Idk why, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. So please tell me HONESTLY if I should continue writing this story!

15 VOTES and 15 COMMENTS

I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!! BUT PLEASE BE HONEST COMMENTS! 

Thanks! Bye Lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...