scum's plan: hug the protagon...

By Rurushellu

after dying, Li Yuhan opened his eyes only to find out that he transmigrated into a villain from a novel he o... More

ch.1 another world
ch. 2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch. 8
ch9
Ch10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.16
Ch. 17
ch.18
arc 2. chapter 19
arc 2 ch. 20
arc 2. ch.21
arc 2.ch 22
arc 2.ch.23
arc 2.ch 24
arc2.ch.25
arc2.ch.26
Arc2.ch. 27
Arc2.ch28
Arc2.ch29
Arc2.Ch. 30
Arc2.ch31
Arc2Ch. 32
Arc2ch33
Arc2.ch34
Arc2.ch35
Arc.2 ch36

ch.15

4.9K 222 31
By Rurushellu

A dead silence filled the air. Two person standing opposite to each other. One was a man with a calm expression on his face and tge other one is a child who seemed to be smiling happily infront of the man.

Unsheathing his sword, Xu Lanyun dashed forward and started launching attacks. Evading With a fast speed, Li Yuhan broke into smile after seeing his diciple trying hard to attack and hit him.

He won't attack for now. He should first memorize the child's pattern of attacks.

The sword First swung on the left, next one is on the right. With a spin, Xu Lanyun hacked him with the sword then retracted a few steps to took a breath and  circle him with a fast and steady motion to create after images to distract him and to give a sneak attack.

'It's just like in the anime i had watched before!'  A thought popped out on his head suddenly. Making him remember the anime he watched in his past life.

Being an otaku gives him a lot of advantages. The author of this crappy novel was too lazy and not creative at all! Resulting of him copying the moves and techniques from animes and movies. Which burned Li Yuhan's desire to scorn and harrased him online even more.

Knowing what kind of move the child is about to do, he smiled.

Just right on time, the child swiftky approached him with a sword pointing on his neck with an incredible speed. But this actions are already swiftly imagined by Li Yuhan. Raising his right foot covered with spiritual energy, he suspended Xu Lanyun's sword and raised his another foot to give a kick to his poor diciple.

The child flew back with an estimated distance of 10 meters. However, that kick wasn't lethal at all. It can only caused the child some minor injuries that Lihua can easily handle.

Landing with a loud crash, Xu Lanyun's lips tightly pursed. he never expected that his master with give an all out sparring! His master sometimes can truly be a brute! He used the sword to stand and looked at his precious opponent. If he wants to score a hit, he needs to plan it out! Don't even mention chances of winning, he won't win for sure!

Wen Lihua who returned sitting frOm Where she sitted before took a bite on her peach and watched the two fighting in awe.

Xu Lanyun formed some hand signs, by then, a bright light shone.

WithLi Yuhan's eyes unprepared, he closed his eyes without any thoughts. Soon after that loud thunder sounds emanated. The light shone brighter as if it was approaching him...

Fuck!

It's the protagonist's attribute!Lightning!

With the sudden realization a block of ice suddenly blocked his figure. The lightning crashed towards the ice, shattering it.

With an advancing speed, Li Yuhan's movement sped up towards the child.

'Ok no more playing around! Time to get serious!'  He thought.

He revealed his sword and a blinding light shone upon it. With a wave of his sleeve he gave a swing.

His sword was quickly blocked by xu Lanyun with his sword. with the technique he used earlier, almost one-third of the amount of his current strength was used up. He can only attacked without any skill and launch a sneak attack if he was given another chance.

But one thing made him happy. it was because, his lovely shizun started getting serious and even used his skill and sword!

Clashes of sword can be heard. their sword collided and burst of spiritual energy flew out. Sweat trickled down on Xu Lanyun's face with his teeth grinding. Currently with a close distance he can clearly see his master mocking look.

A part of him wants to return this look at this man someday. But for now, he have to be strong. Strong enough for his master to reveal his real power and unfirtunately be powerless in front of him. He will make him kneel infront of him and make him beg for his name

Li Yuhan ended the fight with a kick on the child's stomach. Making his diciple flew a great distance again. However this time, the child couldn't stand up anymore and was coughing endlessly making his master fret and worry about him. LiHua busily healed Xu Lanyun's wounds and eventually mocked him over his shameful lost and appearance which Xu Lanyun didn't really mind and listened to.

"Here is your sword. How's your wounds?" Li yuhan handed him the sword as he look at the bruises and cuts he made.

"This diciple is fine. Thank you shizun."

"Well. Let's go. Lihua, make sure to go back to your room and cultivate. Don't slack off."

"Ofcourse uncle-an! See you tomorrow!"

With a flick of his robe, he carried the child in his bossoms and ride in his sword. He doesn't want to walk around carrying a big and heavy child ah!

"S-shizun!" The child perked up. Li Yuhan, the perfect doting master didn't mind the wailing disciple in his bossom and instead patted his head.

Warmth enveloped xu Lanyun's body. Feeling comfortable, he closed his eyes and didn't wail or protest anymore.

The next day, everyone is preparing. Every representative of their peak is in there. When the competition starts each of them will become enemies and will fight each other. As expected everyone vigilantly watched their moves.

Today is their departure. Preparing his sword, he planned to take flight and carry his dear diciple with him. Five peak masters decided to ride in a cart with their diciples while other decided to take flight including him, wen Yunfan, Wen Lieji, and Wen Gouzhi.

He was about to ride when a small figure appeared infront of them along with a man in black robe.

Xuan Zhelan with a smile bowed at them"Greetings, lord Wen."

"Mnn."

"Where is Lihua?" Wen Yunfan the man beside Xuan Zhelan asked. "You won't take her with you?" He added.

"Ofcourse not. She took a cart along with other medicinal peak diciple."

"I see."

He just wants to leave first ok? Can't this two move aside?

With a wave of his sleeve, he mount his sword along with Xu Lanyun who was unable to spout any word at all. Just staring at his master while the master is busy talking as he hold the child's hand. Now, they both stood on Li Yuhan's sword as his diciple keeps on whining of how embarrassing they look and it might damage his reputation.

'Alas! Such a thoughtful diciple!' He thought to himself with his chest proud.

He still felt anger over the real owner's body. Why treat such a precious cute child? He's too innocent and adorabale!

He didn't mind Wen Yunfan's angry shout at him neither the sect leader's voice calling out of his name. He just looked at his diciple who looked a little bit afraid of their first long flight. He consoled the child while Flying on the air with a very fast speed and instead of appeasing, it looks like he scared the child even more that is currently holding his waist tightly and was hiding his face by burrowing it unto Li Yuhan's cloth.

However the face hiding in the clothes was the complete opposite of what Li Yuhan had expected, Xu Lanyun was feeling too much ecstasy that he couldn't help to reveal such a malicious smile. He and his master is alone now. Taking almost all the time in the world joking and talking to each other. If he can control time, he wouldn't hesitate to go back in this moment over and over again. He hold on tightly in his masters clothe while enjoying the man's sweet and refreshing scent. He is willing to give anything to anyone except for his shizun. If anyone dared to touch or even lay their hands into his master, he will surely slowly torment them and wouldn't even hesitate to use Lingchi as punishment for them.

Without anyone noticing, his demonic blood started to flow again on his body. Even though he stopped practicing demonic arts, something like blood awakening couldn't be stopped by anyone. It will continue to flow inside his vein and spread throughout his whole body and might even disrupt the balance of his body.  Which were all beyond everyone's knowledge except for his father who was sitting idly on his throne with a creepy and malicious smile on his face very similar to what Xu Lanyun did before. Feeling the awakening of blood inside his son's body he couldn't help but to smile. Just a little bit more time, and he will be able to accomplish his plan.

Thank you for reading! What do you think the demon king's plan is? Feel free to comment about your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 208K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
570K 35.5K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
306K 448 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...