Sugar. Why not?

By SarahCraik5

Sofia is struggling to get a grip on her life and is drowning in student debts. With no luck finding a job an... More

Unamed Document
Profile Updated
Date Confirmed
Attachment Added
Feelings Uploading
Coding Error
Loading Failed
</HTML>
Hardwired To You
Short Circuit (Part 2)
Trust Installed
Family Trojan Horse
Fixed Issue
Holiday CSS
<I Don't Love You/>
Crack That Code
Do You Know How To Fix It?
The Trouble Is..I Need You
Fading Fast
No One Else Is You
Animal
I Will Kill You
I Promise I'll Take Care Of You
Touch
The Downfall Of Us
You'll Get What's Coming To You
Are You Guilty? Yes, Of Hurting
Mr Stump & Miss Westwood
What's The Verdict?
Ecstasy
Sex, Love And More Sex
Together
Sugar Why Not? Playlist
Epilogue - Keeper Of My Heart

Short Circuit

770 18 5
By SarahCraik5

Patrick's  POV

In normal circumstances I'd loose my shit and tell Nadia to fuck off and bother someone else. That's exactly what I want to do especially since she's obviously being doing her research on Sofia. I thought I'd been careful. I thought that no one knew I was with anyone serious but I wasn't careful enough. To be honest I'd quite like to open the car door and smack the life draining leech with it. That's a bit violent though.

Except having Sofia in the passenger seat has a certain kind of calming affect on me. She's here and safe. Nadia can't hurt her. So with my new found calming balm, I ask:

"What do you want?"

I'm not going to lie and say that I don't still sound as irritated as I feel but it's an improvement.

"You know what I want. Shares in your business. Oh and the other offer still stands" she smirks and unfortunately I know what she means. Just like before I still have no desire to fuck her.

"I'm going to have to say no to both of those offers. Just like I have every fucking time you've asked. Take the hint"

"No one ever says no to me so you can understand why I'm having a hard time with it. How about we at least chat about it properly? Our last meeting was cut short by your manhandling. Do you remember? You were a little rough with me"

Her tone is teasing, her gaze shooting by me to the passenger seat . I'm about to open my mouth to tell her she better stop when Sofia beats me to it.

"You know for a women who at first glance seems really intelligent, you're actually pretty dumb. I mean if you were serious about doing business then you wouldn't try to seduce the person whom you wish to do business with. To me all that says is you aren't actually a serious business women but instead an attention seeker with a little too much time on your hands. In future I suggest you use your brain instead of your tits!"

Holy fuck. My girl is on fire! And she's not done yet.

"And accusing him of assault was a shitty and stupid move too. Because let's face it, if you had achieved what you set out to do then you really wouldn't have won. What was the plan? He goes to jail, you wrangle some of his business? If it had worked then you'd be left with a bad taste in your mouth knowing that you didn't get those shares simply because of your intelligence. You got them by cheating the system. Work on your tactics Nadia and work out what you really want to stand for before you end up ruining your own life"

Nadia stands there with her mouth half open, unblinking in shock. It's hilarious in fact. Sofia just beat her at her own game and I really want to kiss the life out of her and fuck her with so much gratitude. She amazing.

With Nadia frozen in place I push the window button again, this time with glee as it glides up and shuts her out. Then I finally hit the gas and wrack my brain to try and find the right words to thank Sofia. I'm truly grateful for everything she just said because not only was it true but it put Nadia in her place in a way that I don't think I could have. I don't think I'll be hearing from her in the near future which means neither will Sofia and I can relax knowing that she won't be harassed. One thing that Sofia does for me that no one else ever has is she relaxes me. She puts my mind at ease and this is no different. She's literally a fucking goddess and I found that incredibly sexy. My hard dick confirms that.

One glance at her and I can see the tension rolling off her. A tension matching mine. She's still angry. I don't want to let Nadia ruin our night. I wanna see her smiling and have her laughing. I'm not sure that dinner is the right idea now and honestly the only place I want to be is between her legs. Just like she's reading my mind, she says:

"Can we go back to your place please?"

Sofia's POV

I don't even know where all of that came from. First I was just angry because of what she tried to do to Patrick then it escalated. She is so nonchalant about the things she does that it infuriates me. I work my ass off every fucking day to try and get to the places I want to be. To try to achieve my dreams and aspirations. While she takes her accomplishments for granted and lowers herself to sleazy underhanded methods. I want so much from this world in the way of achievements. She already has it all and doesn't give a shit. If I was in her position I'd be trying to better myself even further. Maybe that's why I connect with Patrick so much. He's driven and I think he sees that quality in me too.

I can't shake the anger inside me but I can feel it turning into something else. It's stemming from an undeniable need to protect Patrick. That's what set me off after all. She tried to put him in fucking jail. That's where my anger began and it's came full circle back around. God I'm so invested in him that it's scary. Too many emotions flying around and I need to get them out.

Beside me Patrick drives with a certain toughness in his jaw. His knuckles white on the steering wheel.

I do my best to keep my hands to myself but that was never going to happen. Reaching over, I slide my hand onto his thigh and he sucks in a sharp breath of air.

"Darling, if you keep that up I'll crash the car" he growls, while I smirk with glee.

"Concentrate then...eyes on the road" I reply and brush my fingers over the bulge in his trousers.

I can tell that he's struggling to keep his gaze forward, his body rigid with the effort. Something I've noticed about Patrick when we're doing anything at all, sexual or otherwise is he likes to look at me. Giving me his full attention and taking everything in. I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel pretty damn special.

Teasing him like this is quite possibly my favourite thing to do. The power is mine, I can make him squirm simply by fluttering my fingers over his cock. It's hard and straining against his trousers.

I guess you could say I'm a women possessed as I undo the button and zipper. It's a bit of struggle and I can't imagine I look very glamorous glaring at the offending piece of clothing.

Patrick doesn't seem to mind, one hand on the steering wheel and the other reaching out to touch me.

"No touching, keep those hands on the wheel" I command and whines a little in protest before following my order. Yes, I like this a lot.

He shifts in his seat and I take this opportunity to free his cock, stroking it as best as I can while leaning over the centre console.

It's gonna be ever harder to give head in a car but I'm going to give it my best shot.

It doesn't take Patrick long to work out my plan and his eyes shoot to me as I unclip my seatbelt (Don't try this at home).

"Sofia, put your belt back on! I'd much rather keep you alive to suck my dick many more times after this" he exclaims but I lean down and wrap my lips around the head of his cock anyway. "Shit!" He gasps. Hehe.

The cussing continues as I work my mouth over him and I get so carried away that I barely notice the rest of the journey. I'm too focused as the feeling of his cock hitting the back of my throat makes my eyes water.

The sound of him groaning is response is like music to my ears. It urges me on.

The car darkens slightly as he drives into the underground garage and I don't think I've ever been so happy. I want to have him all over me.

As soon as the car stops, he relaxes into the seat and slides his fingers into my hair, effectively giving him a better view of my actions.

"Fuck that feels good baby" he moans, guiding my head and rocking his hips ever so slightly. His obvious enjoyment has me soaking between the legs and I can't wait for him to be there.

"Sofia, I need you. Please..." he begs and I can't argue with that. I release him and look up, licking my lips.

His flushed face is a lovely sight, his eyes glazed over with desire...

The next few moments are a blur. Exiting the car, the elevator ride, the door opening to his apartment, his hand tightly wrapped in mine...all a haze.

Once we're in the foyer he tugs me to him, his lips crashing into mine. It's amazingly animalistic the way we try to get each other's clothes off but it isn't very successful.

We end up trying to find the quickest way to be joined. Which means we're still half dressed as I bend over the kitchen table and reach back to yank him closer to me.

He grabs my hips and in the next second his cock is sliding inside me. I actually moan in relief which is not something I will ever admit to anyone. I mean I'm so desperate for him that I'm actually relieved to have him deep inside me. Wild! And kinda insane.

"Harder baby!" I beg him and he does exactly as I ask. He takes my hands and holds them behind my back effectively restraining me, then uses the leverage to thrust into me harder.

"Like this Sofia? Is this how you like to fucked?" He croons bending over me to whisper in my ear. "Do you like being at my mercy?" He growls, his tone teasing now.

"I fucking love it, I'm not going to lie" I pant and hear him laughing darkly. Well fuck. Listen if he asked me to call him Master right now I probably wouldn't say no.

"I love this Darling. All of this" he responds, releasing his grip on my hands. "I didn't know sex could feel this good"

I love that Patrick let's his feelings out during sex. I love that he can't stop himself. I also love that he's so right. I didn't know sex could feel this good either.

He glides his hands up my stomach, prompting me to stand up. With my back flush against his chest, I feel him bending his knees so that he can push up into me, a hand gripping my thigh to pull my legs apart.

"I need you closer" he groans. The first response that comes into my mind is 'You can have me closer forever if you like'. However I decide against that and just say the first part.

"Have me closer then"

He spins me around to face him and kisses me with so much passion I almost fall over. My body tingles, pleasure shooting out in every direction and that's just from touching him.

Lifting me in his arms, he carries me through his apartment while I work on getting the rest of his clothes off. Somehow I remove his shirt and he steps out of the trousers properly. It doesn't take him long to do the same to me once we reach his bedroom. No more half dressed bullshit. Now I can touch all of him.

We land on the bed in a mess but I'm spreading my legs and pulling him closer before I can take another breath. He's quick to push inside me, his thighs warming mine as his cock hits deep.

"Good god Sofia! You make me fucking feral" 

I feel the same as my nails dig into his back and drag down to his ass. He's got such a good ass.

Patrick is so expressive. He tells me everything he's thinking and it's amazing to me. He's not shy at pouring compliments and sweet dirty words from his mouth.

Passion. Overwhelming passion. That's what our sex consists of. Chemistry beyond belief. Every touch like heaven. Fireworks. Heat.

All of these things make us perfect together. We touch each other as if we're madly in love. The way he caresses me and takes care of my needs, scream admiration and devotion.

Yet we balance on the edge. The edge between a real relationship and one that's paid for.

I wish no money had been exchanged. I wish he was really mine and that there was no possibility of him throwing me away.

Luckily that thought dies as quick as it arrived as Patrick stares down at me, eyes filled with affection.

Maybe he's paying for me but that doesn't stop the way he makes me feel. It doesn't stop the pleasure from tearing through my body or his name passing my lips in a chant.

When his own pleasure consumes him, his arms wrap around me and finally he collapses on top of me. Being sandwiched into the mattress by his satisfied body is a luxury I don't usually get. He's always careful not to fall on top of me like a sack of potatoes. Its one of his strange gentlemanly quirks.

This is nice. He mustn't have been able to stop himself tonight and I'm extraordinarily happy about it.

"Shit" he mumbles, his breathing ragged. "Sorry" he continues, pushing up onto his elbows to look down at me.

"What for?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair.

"Squashing you" he smirks and I shake my head.

"I liked it. You should do it more often" I'm being serious when I say that. He doesn't have to be subdued with me in any way.

"Okay" is his one word response. It's breathy and kind of sounds like he's thanking me. I hate to think of the previous women he's been with, no doubt wanting him away from them as soon as the sex was done. Bitches! It infuriates me that they might not have appreciated what they had for one night.

In the silence that follows our passion, he shifts to my side, his fingers gliding over my stomach. His lips press to my cheek and my face breaks out into an uncontrollable grin.

Turning my head towards him, I can't help but comment on his soft relaxed features.

"You're cute" I whisper and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"No one's ever called me cute" he responds. "But I think I like it coming from you"

"What do people usually call you?"

"Asshole, Bastard, ATM" he replies with a smirk on his face.

"Surely not everyone has such mean names for you"

"Everyone except you it seems but I'm sure you'll get there" he tells me with a slight hint of worry shaking his voice. Without replying I trace my fingertips over his cheek and down, feeling the beard I love so much.

"Don't be so sure. Well, unless you start being an asshole to me" I pout, looking as sad as I can.

"I use all of my 'nice' on you and save the asshole for everyone else Darling" he chuckles, squeezing me to him.

"Lucky me" I whisper against his lips. It's a lighthearted comment but I mean it. I do feel lucky that I get the real him.

In the low light, I can feel him staring at me. I can make out the outline of his face. He caresses my cheek and I can tell from the shift in atmosphere that he's about to say something that maybe he usually wouldn't. Something he's not used to.

"No, lucky me Sofia. I'm so lucky that I get to be with you. That I get-"

His sweet confession is cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. By the proximity, it seems to be mine. It's somewhere in my discarded clothes on the floor.

I want to ignore it so that I can hear what else he has to say. I will the ringing to stop but as quick as the moment came, it's gone.

"You should get that, it might be important" he muses but it's just a way to change the subject.

I am so very pissed off at whoever just ruined what could have be a heart felt confession. It actually takes me a good few seconds to work up the energy and will power to untangle myself from him to get the phone.

After some searching I find it and see the caller ID on the screen. It's my Mom and I think I already know what's she going to ask before I answer it. I haven't seen her since she visited, so she's probably going to see if I'm able to go home for a while. Which is not something I want to do.

Lying back down in bed, I hit accept and lean my head on Patrick's chest. His fingers go straight to my hair, playing with it softly. Maybe this isn't the best thing for him to do in case I fall asleep mid call.

"Hey Mom, how's things?"

"Hey Sofia! Things are the same as always Honey. We're just plodding along. How are things with you?"

"You know they're pretty good right now" I tell her, glancing up at Patrick who smirks down at me. "I got a job...so that's something" I continue quietly, knowing that this isn't actually something she wants to hear. I think she has always hoped I'd come back home for good.

"Oh wow that's fantastic! I'm so proud of you honey!" She exclaims but regardless of her apparent enthusiasm, she doesn't even ask what the job is. No, in fact she goes straight onto the question I expected. "When are you coming home so we can celebrate?"

Fuck. How do I get out of this? The only thing I can think of is my usual excuse. No money. The thing is I always say that but its not true anymore. I have the money thanks to Patrick and believe me I'd love to spend time with her and Dad but I just don't think I can hack being at home right now.

"I'm not sure. I still haven't really got the money since I've just started the job" I bluff without thinking. Sure my Mom will buy this excuse but when I glance at Patrick he's frowning at me in confusion because well he knows I have the cash.

My Mom expresses her sadness while I watch Patrick get up and walk out of the room. I immediately assume I've offended him somehow. Maybe he thinks I've spent all his money already.

He soon returns with his phone and I wonder why he's still looking so damn serious. What have I done? In silence he fiddles with his phone while the sound of my Mom's voice fades out. Not literally, in fact she keeps talking but I'm too focused on Patrick's sudden change in mood to hear. Selfish I know.

After a few moments he shows me his phone screen and my eyes widen immediately. Dear Christ I'm gonna faint.

"Now you can afford it Darling. You should have said you needed money, I'm sorry I kept forgetting to send it. I guess I got distracted" he whispers while I sit there unable to form words. He's just deposited thirty grand into my bank account which is on top of the money I still have left.

"Mom, I'll call you back" I mumble because I truly don't know what else to do. The reason he was all frowny and confused is because he thought I was too scared to ask him for money. So as soon as I hang up, I all but yell:

"Patrickkkkkkkk! I still have a lot of the last payment you gave me. I was just telling her that to get out of going home" I explain.

"Oh I see. "You don't want to go home?"

"Not really, it sucks there. They just ask me endless questions and drag me down"

This isn't a lie but there is very clearly something else that stops me going home. It's the sickly feeling that swirls in my stomach. The bile rising in my throat. My home holds some memories and people that I'd like to forget. I haven't told Patrick about that yet... oh and I'm not telling you guys quite yet either. Deal with it!

"I do wanna see my Mom and Dad though, even if they drive me mad" I continue absentmindedly. It's more me thinking out loud. I do miss them.

"Well, how about I go with you? You can see your family and if they start anything untoward then I'll steal you away"

What? He wants to meet my parents? Well no, he wants to accompany me to see my parents? Obviously there's no way I can hide my shock. It's clear as day on my face right now. I can tell.

"That's if you'd like me to come? I understand if you don't" he continues a little shyly. Is he hurt? I mean of course I want him to come but I just never imagined he'd ever want to do something like this. It's pretty personal and I'm already struggling to remember he's not my boyfriend.

Still, how can I resist.

"Of course I'd love it if you came but we still need to talk about all this money"

"It's yours Darling"

"Patrick..."

"Sofia...

He gazes at me with a soft smile on his face and he seems so very happy. So am I, how could I not be when someone is finally supporting me. I've never had that before. He believes I deserve the money and he wants to help me deal with my parents. He has no idea what he's in for. My god I appreciate him but how do I say that without it being weird.

"You're insufferable" I joke instead and he grins widely.

"Now that's more like it. Soon you'll be saying I'm an asshole. You still like me though right?" He pouts and I shake my head in response.

"No, I don't like you" I love you...GOD! No, I don't.

"Sofia! How could you say that?"

"I'm a bitch!"

"You're a goddess actually...and I wanna worship you"

"A goddess? Are you drunk?"

"Yeah, on you Darling"

"Oh god that was cheesy line! Never say that again!"

"You can't stop me! I'm a professional at cheesy comments"

As we through shitty remarks at each other something occurs to me.

"Wait, what am I going to introduce you as to my parents? No offence but I think my Mom will faint if I tell her I not only met you online but you're my Sugar Daddy too"

He takes a moment to think about it, then says simply:

"Tell them I'm your boyfriend or partner... it's not technically a lie..."

Not technically a lie...boyfriend...tell them I'm your boyfriend...dear god.

My boyfriend? Partner? As in real relationship?

Pull it together Sofia! He didn't say it as a fact! He's just throwing out ideas right?

"My boyfriend?" I query, testing out the word. I say it as if I'm unsure and asking him for confirmation. What's really happening is my brain is short circuiting.

"Yes. I'll just say 'Hi I'm Patrick, Sofia's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you'. They won't think anything of it. I won't tell them I'm a creepy pervert who has to pay for a  beautiful women like you to be anywhere near me" he jokes and my mouth falls open in shock.

"Stop that! I happen to like being next to you...boyfriend"

I play that off as I joke too but really I just want to see his reaction.

"Hmmm, you know I quite like the sound of saying 'Sofia, my girlfriend'" he muses in response.

So do I! Too much! Fuck! I'm done for! Ruined!

"Patrick Stump doesn't do girlfriends" I tell him, hiding my hate for that statement.

He looks away from me, staring down instead. Is he nervous? Shy? Some kind of emotion that isn't natural for him?

"Maybe Patrick Stump regrets the day he ever wrote a terribly cold bio on a shifty website" he says softly before pausing. His next words make my heart race. "Maybe I wish I'd wrote 'Looking for Sofia'. Maybe I wish I did do girlfriends..."

Its not hard for me to tell how terrified he is saying those words. It's so obvious. It's in his deep frown and fiddling fingers that mess with the duvet.

"Maybe I should try with you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 335 34
Andy now has full custody of Elizabeth, and they're finishing their first tour with her along with them. As the tour comes to an end, Joe and Andy de...
25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...
16.7K 624 11
When Pete shows up Sunday, mid-afternoon, for ten days of house sitting and "Keeping a general eye on things, Patrick, we know you're too old for a b...
17.7K 595 25
[COMPLETE] Violet believes Patrick betrayed her and broke her heart. As a result of this, they've both begun new lives without one another. How long...