My Mysterious Savior

By Moluccan_girl

"You're the only one of these morons that eats breakfast at school." ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ "I swear to God, if he kee... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue

8.

3.4K 121 13
By Moluccan_girl

Lilith's point of view

I laughed at Evangeline's attempt to drag me along but stumbled with her anyway. We entered the living room and she sat down on the couch. I sat down on my knees infront her and squeezed her cheeks. "What's up, princess?"

"Lilith, will you please be my sister?" She pleaded and my eyebrows shot up.

"What do you mean, Evangeline?" I asked confused.

"I like you and I want a sister too." She explained. "I already have three brothers and a mother. I want a sister too."

"Don't you think you should talk to Ephraim about this?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about anything. I want to have a big sister, just like the other girls in my class." She sniffled as a tear streamed down her cheek.

"Baby, how do you think Ephraim would feel if he heard you say this?" I pulled her onto my lap. She just shrugged and pouted. "I think he would feel sad if he heard you say this."

"I love my big brother but I can't talk to him about boys." She whined. "I can't go shopping with him either and mom's always busy."

"Sweetie, you're five years old." I chuckled. "You don't need to shopping yet and even if you want to, you can do that with Ephraim. I'm sure he'd be very upset if he heard all this."

"He is." Ephraim stepped in with a frown. Eva froze as he made his way towards us, sitting down next to me.

"I'm sorry, Evie." She pouted. "I just want a sister."

"I'm sure you'll get a sister sometime." I comforted. "Evie's gotta get a girlfriend some day."

"Can't you just be Evie's girlfriend?" She whined. "I like you, you're sweet to me. You're also really pretty and you can cook and you're a queen-"

"Alright, baby." I cut in with a laugh as Ephraim scowled. "I don't have to date your brother to be your sister. Vince and Dash are your brothers and they're not dating Ephraim, I assume." She snorted at my words and I smiled.

"Will you please keep coming over?" She pleaded and I glanced at Ephraim.

"If your brother lets me." I shrugged and she turned to Ephraim.

"Fine with me." He raised his shoulders.

"Maybe you can come to my castle one day and meet my royal dogs." I tickled her softly and she giggled.

"You have dogs?" She beamed, her worries about a sister were long forgotten. "Do you want to have a movie night? Just you and me?" She twiddled with her fingers and avoided Ephraim's gaze.

"Of course." I said softly. "We can watch movies in your room and eat popcorn. But you'll have to be in your pajamas, incase you fall asleep." She nodded excitedly and sprinted upstairs to her room.

"You that you can't sleep in her room, right?" Ephraim asked as he stood up. "Her bed is way too small for the both of you to sleep in. You can sleep in my bed again."

"Thanks." I nodded and got up from the floor as well. "Can I use your washing machine? I'll have to wear these pants again tomorrow so I want to freshen them up a bit."

"Knock yourself out." He waved me off as he went back to the kitchen. "You can just grab sweats from my closet." I grinned and walked up the stairs as well. I entered the that I came out from and opened the closet. After taking off my jeans, I changed my underwear. I always keep extra in my purse incase of a bloody accident.

I pulled up a pair of his sweats but they simply fell down again. "Ugh." I grunted and took some shorts instead, tying them tightly at the waist. I also grabbed the smallest shirt I could find, which was a white 'women are smarter' shirt. "Alright then." I chuckled and pulled it over my head. It was a little big but it just had to do. I took the hoodie and my jeans to the washing machine, starting up a program.

"Lily! I'm ready!" Evangeline yelled and I laughed at her excitement. "You go get food, I'll pick the movies." I didn't hesistate to follow her orders and went back to the kitchen, feeling pretty at home in the Navaro house. Dash and Vince turned to look at me and Dash grinned widely.

"Aye, Hunter!" He hollered. "Come see what she's wearing!" A few seconds later Ephraim sauntered in and his eyes fell on me. He simply shook his head while Dash cracked up, causing me to look at them confused.

"Just a memory to that shirt." Vincenzo assured me that he wasn't laughing at me. I shrugged it off and started to look for the popcorn. I felt their eyes follow me as I moved around in the kitchen. "Are you staying here another night?" Vince asked and I nodded.

"I don't want my parents to see me like this." I explained as I put the popcorn in a bowl. "Now if you boys will excuse me, I have to watch movies with the princess." I took the full bowl and went to Eva's room.

"Let's watch!" She chirped when I sat down on the bed next to her. I grinned when she put on High School Musical and laid back. Eva crawled closer and snuggled into my chest, happines shining in her eyes. "Troy is so pretty." She whispered and I hummed in agreement, she wasn't wrong.

Ephraim's point of view

"If I didn't know any better I'd say that the two are best friends." Dash said thoughtfully as he and Vince played fifa. "Maybe even a bit more." He added and I raised my eyebrows at him. "What's up with you two anyway? A couple days ago you were at each other's throats."

"I let her stay her another night and in exchange she cooked for us. Eva wants a big sister or something so they're having a movie night." I shrugged, not really caring. All I wanted was for my baby sister to be happy and if Lilith was the solution, she was welcome to stay. "She's not going to hurt Eva."

"What do you mean with 'Eva wants a sister'? As in she doesn't want us?" Dash asked, hurt clear on his face. I mean I do understand, these two are over so much they've seen her grow up with me.

"No, not like that." I shook my head. "She said that she wanted a girl to go shopping with and talk about boys. And since mom's not around that much, Lilith is allowed to play that role for now." I explained. "I just want what's best for my little sister, even if it means that Lilith Morales is staying in my house."

΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅ ΅

It was 11 PM when the boys left to go to their own houses and I quickly cleaned the things they used. I haven't heard anything from Lilith and Eva since they went upstairs. I was glad that Lilith was filling the big sister role because I can understand that three brothers can be quite hard for a five year old girl.

I quietly walked up the stairs and peeked my head into Evangeline's room. I tiptoed closer to the bed and saw my little sister already sound asleep. Lilith was still trying to watch the movie with droopy eyes, not even noticing my presence. "Lilith, come on." I mumbled and she frowned at the sound. "You need to go to bed as well." I pulled the blanket back.

She let out a soft groan, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Not the plan but alright." I chuckled while picking her up. After I carried her to my room and put her in bed, I went back to clean their mess. I turned the tv and lights off before taking the popcorn and setting it down on her desk. I quickly kissed Eva goodnight and then went back to my room.

I changed into a pair of grey sweats and grabbed a pillow to sleep on the couch. "Get in the bed." Lilith's low voice demanded and I jumped. "You're not sleeping on the couch again." She stated and I sighed. "The bed is big enough for the both of us." Holding up the blanket for me to get under, making it clear there was no room to argue.

"Fine." I grumbled under my breath and got under the covers. I glanced at Lilith but it seemed like she was knocked out. I sighed, turning off my bedside lamp and getting comfortable.

I turned to my left and right. I laid on my back and stomach but nothing was letting me fall asleep. I pretty much just laid in the dark for about an hour because I couldn't sleep. I could literally see the minutes tick by on my clock. I perked up when I heard a soft whimper and then turned my head to Lilith.

Her hand was roaming around underneath the covers and I almost flinched when it made contact with my side. She scooted closer and swung her leg over my hips, causing my eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. Her head nuzzled into my chest and her arm laid over my waist carelessly.

"Well okay." I whispered to myself but then she whimpered again and I frowned. Before I knew what I was doing, my arm wrapped around her waist and my hand started to stroke her waist. Her whines stopped and her breathing slowed back down. I sighed in relief and dropped my head back into my pillow, feeling fatigue overtake me out of nowhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 45 13
Best friends since children, Evan swore to protect Vincent. At any cost. Can they overcome the obstacles that challenge their friendship? MATURE AS H...
39.3K 955 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...
339K 10.3K 17
BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and I promise that one makes much more sens...
551K 11.7K 48
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚 "I swear to fuck I'm not looking after that Satan spawn" Ethan spits tapping his pen on the desk as I cradle the baby on my lap to make su...