Not Broken. Jaehyun Mafia Au

By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"You can't fix me." 'You're right. I can't fix someone who isn't broken." Y/N is a burlesque dancer living i... More

Wake Up
Good Thing
Regular
Regular to Irregular
Sun and Moon
Take Off
Another World
The 7th Sense
Mad City Part One
Mad City Part 2
Say It
Yestoday
Firetruck
Boss
Heartbreaker
Dream in a Dream
Wakey Wakey
Chain
119
Switch
Whiplash
Fireflies
We Are 127
Simon Says
Blow My Mind
Boom
Once again
Replay
I have an announcement
Drippin
GO
Quiet Down
Kitchen Beat
Day Dream
Yeah yeah yeah
Touch
Long slow distance
Face to Face
0 Mile
Welcome To My Playground
Knock on
We Go Nana
Angel
Beautiful Time
123
Black on Black
Stronger
Punch
Pandora's Box
My Page
Love Talk
Dreaming
Baby don't like it
Best Friend
100
Back 2 U
7 Days
Walk You Home
Bad Alive
Prelude
Turn Back Time
Lalalove
Make Your Day
Hard For Me
Cherry Bomb
Vision
Kick It
Awaken the World
Lips
Stand By Me

Let's shut up and dance

805 46 1
By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"Your body gave me motivation 
Your touch is all that's on my mind
Sweat on you, precipitating, yeah 
You feel me rising from behind
Give it to me, give it to me
Come let your body show me"

-Let's Shut Up and Dance by NCT127, Jason Derulo, and Lay.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The music was slow, but my heart was beating fast. I did my best to keep my composure.

As soon as I stepped through the curtain, an ocean of oo's and ah's filled the room. My costume was extravagant to say the least, but I had no idea that a room filled with thugs would have any fashion appreciation, even ones dressed in Louis Vuitton, Armani, and Gucci suits.

I step towards center stage as I keep my arms lifts at each side to show off my gown, making sure that each step was as smooth as the last.

Once I made sure that I had everyone's attention, I started moving my body with the slow music. My arms slowly raised above my head and moved even slower when they came down to caress down my clothed breasts down my slim torso. Raising them back up, I use my hands to bring focus back to my face.

I had practiced the facial expressions for this dance intently, hoping to portray a look of both innocence and pure sexiness with a pinch of fear. I wanted the audience to fall in love with my movements, and as I looked out into the audience, I realized they had.

I hadn't even stripped myself of my dress yet and everyone was on the edge of their seat.

I slowly make my way over to the left side of the stage and turn to face away from them, delicately placing a hand on the zipper. I fumbled for a split second trying to pull it down, but I managed to give a little pout to a member of the audience inviting him to help me unzip. The gentleman obliged and for a moment, I remembered that this wasn't one of our typical audience members and the fear of being groped crossed my mind only to be relieved when he only touched the dresses zipper and nothing more. I couldn't help but let out a tiny chuckle at the men cheering at their colleague as he assisted me.

I allow the dress to fall slightly on to catch it before it uncovered the bust of my corset. I turned around teased the audience by slowly dropping the dress only to lift it up my body again before revealing anything.

I sent a quick look over to the main table hoping that the guests of honor were just as enthralled with my performance as the rest of their colleagues. Doyoung was the first one I noticed. I had half expected him to be bored due to my previous impressions of his personality, but he was staring at me with wide eyes and his upper teeth buried into his bottom lip. It was flattering to say the least, that a man so cold so easily fall under my spell.

I allowed the dress to fall off my body revealing the corset. Despite the corset still limiting my movements, I was able to move much more freely after having rid myself of the long gown.

I moved into my more complicated moves, allowing my body to move, shake, spin, and sway.

While slowly sliding into a split, I noticed Yuta.

His eyes appeared glazed over for a second, but once I was in full splits, I was able to focus on him fully. He looked... hungry. His smirk widened as if he knew I were looking at him and only him.

You couldn't look at his more than a split second before I brought my legs together then rolled over, standing my legs up and slowly rolling my body up with them.

It was then that I noticed him.

Jaehyun was on the edge of his chair, hands holding his face, as if he were thinking intently.

That seemed a little peculiar to me, but he was watching me, so I figured that maybe that's just how he looks when he's focused.

I had to admit, having him stare at me this intensely both frightened me and excited me. My heart was beating so fast I couldn't tell if it was because I was dancing so hard or if it was because of him.

I walked towards the main table since it was almost time for the final reveal.

I knew I couldn't get out of the corset by myself, so I had planned on getting help from an audience member.

I started walking seductively over to the main table. I wanted the leader to have the honors of helping me with my final costume change, so I kept my gaze locked onto his. As I got closer to his table, I realized that he wasn't looking me in the eyes. His eyes were fixed on my chest.

I silently laughed. Boys will be boys, I guess.

Soon enough, I was standing right in front of the pink haired man.

I cautiously motioned for him to stand up. Normally I would grab his arm to let him know I wanted him to stand, but I knew that I probably shouldn't in this scenario.

He didn't stand up.

He just kept looking at my chest with slightly raised eyebrows, forming soft lines on his forehead.

I gestured again, a little more panicked this time since the end of the song was approaching an I had to do the big reveal before then.

Still nothing.

Trying not to let my face show my panic, I moved on to the man sitting next to him, Yuta.

Yuta gladly stood up and started to undo the brackets of my corset, staring deeply into my eyes.

As he undoes the last of your brackets, he brings his lips close to my ears and whispers something that I can't hear due to the loud cheering, but from the few interactions that I had had with him, I assumed it was something I would have been glad to have not heard.

I pull away and start to uncover my body until suddenly a hand harshly grabs my wrist. The corset roughly falls from my body as I turn to face the bastard grabbing me, only to find myself staring into the eyes of the deadliest man in Korea.

My stomach clenches as Jaehyun stares at me with what looks like pure rage in his eyes. I've never had anyone look at me with such hatred before. I was so confused as to what was happening, but I couldn't break my eyes away from his. His scowl burned into me leaving me fearful and feeling weak.

I try to pull my arm away from him, but he just squeezes harder, hard enough to leave a bruise.

In my peripheral vision, I see a confused Yuta mouthing words to his boss. Everyone at the table stands up, including Madam Ten who starts shoving at Jaehyun only to be hit by the man himself, never letting go of my wrist.

The music stops and everything happened so quickly.

The combination of booze and adrenaline in my veins starts to take over and my vision starts to blur.

Jaehyun yells something and everyone starts scrambling. I hear screams and gunshots.

I try to turn towards the sounds trying to find the source of the gunshots, but Jaehyun forcefully pulls me towards him. I slam against his body and for a moment, everything slows down. I look up at him. His eyes start to twitch slightly as he pushed me to the ground releasing my arm. I try to get up only to be harshly kicked in the stomach. With the wind knocked out of me, I start coughing. Yuta yells something at Jaehyun and Jaehyun grabs him by the collar and points at me. Yuta and I hold eyes as I continue to gasp for air. His eyes travel down to my chest. He kneels down next to me and reaches a hand to my necklace. Even though I am violently coughing and gasping, he is calmly analyzing the green emerald attached to my neck. He seems so calm despite the chaos that surrounds us.

His eyes return back to mine, but instead of being filled with concern as they were before, they were now cold. He pulls the necklace off of my neck in a swift movement, still managing to hurt me in the process. He stands up and hands the necklace to Jaehyun.

Having regained my breath, I use all my strength to get up. I start running toward the curtain when I spot Wendy on the ground. I change my course and run towards her. As I get closer to her, I spot something red surrounding her.

Blood.

Wendy was lying in a pool of blood.

I quickly grab at a blazer jacket resting on a nearby chair and use it to apply pressure to the bullet wound in Wendy's chest. She's coughing, which is good because it means she is still alive.

"Wendy! It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. Just hold on a little longer. We're gonna get you help."

I start screaming.

Yuri runs past us and I call out to her, but she just gives me a glance then continues running away.

"DAMMIT YURI! Somebody help!"

"Y/N."

I look down to see Wendy looking up at me.

"Y/N, what's going on?" Wendy coughed as she tried to speak.

"I don't know Wendy. I don't know. Don't speak. You're hurting yourself."

"Y/N."

I look around trying to wave someone over to help, but everything is too crazy. Thugs grabbing dancers and dancers trying desperately to escape.

"Y/N," Wendy repeats.

I look down at her.

"What if I never get to dance again?"

Tears start streaming down my face. Fuck.

"Don't say that Wendy! We're gonna get you out of here I swear!"

Madam Ten comes from behind me and starts applying her hands to the jacket on Wendy's wound.

"What happened?" The Madam asks.

"She was shot."

"Well no shit Sherlock!" Madam Ten yells at me in the most masculine voice I had ever heard her use before. "We need to get her to a doctor so that-"

All of a sudden, I was being dragged away from Wendy and the Madam by two men.

"Why are you doing this?" Madam Ten yells.

"All we want is the girl. We'll tell our men to back off once we have her," explained the man who I now recognized as Taeyong.

Madam Ten looked at m hesitantly and then turned back to helping Wendy.

"What? No! You can't do this! Wendy! Wendy!" I screamed as the men kept dragging me away from Wendy. Everything was so loud.

"Wendy!" I screamed one last time before the other man started pulling my up by my hair. He turned me to face him.

It was Taeil. I had no idea that Taeil was capable of such actions. Despite him obviously being a member of the mafia, his personality seemed so pacifistic that it was hard to imagine him hurting a fly. These were the thoughts that were going through my head as he dragged me towards Jaehyun and Yuta who were calmly standing near the exit door.

After letting go of my hair, Taeil pushed me into a kneeling position in front of his boss. I looked up at the pink haired man with tears messily running down my face.

"Why?" I asked with desperation in my voice.

He looked down at me with kneeled down so that his face was at the same level as mine. I couldn't decipher the emotion in his face. It looked almost relaxed.

"You don't know?" He asks me in an almost mocking voice.

He grabs my face and examines it.

"Please don't kill me." My voice faltering as I plead.

I turn my face away from his hands

"Don't worry princess. I won't kill you." He grabs my face again lifting my face up, forcing me to keep eye contact.

"After I'm done with you, you'll be begging for the sweet release of death."

My eyes bulge in my skull as her words move past his lips.

He uses the hand grabbing my face to push me back to the ground.

As he stands up, I try to get back up on my feet again, until I hear him speak once again.

"Taeil, knock her out."

"Wait what? No! Please don't!" I look over at Taeil as he lifts up his foot only for him to slam it into my face, knocking me out cold.  

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

A/N: Oof sorry guys. This is hella late. I had essays due every week for the last month, but I'm still ALIVE!

Please VOTE!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.7K 50
"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣" When her friends reveal to her their mafia connections, C...
950K 24.2K 34
⇢ Y/N meets Seoul native, Jaehyun, and decides he is a perfect fit for a roommate-except he isn't.
148K 4.3K 32
Kim Doyoung. A pretty cute and gay person who attends SM high. He often gets bullied by Jaehyun and Taeyong and their little gang. Jaehyun and Taeyo...
23.6K 1.1K 62
NCT Mafia Series Book #2 Under Jaehyun's command, the mafia family continued to expand. Things were going smooth for them, from their surface busines...