Being Alive ( D.W)

Από Gerlithequeen

Book 3 "Because i love you" I don't own Supernatural or the pics i upload. I only own Elena and her story. Περισσότερα

3. 1 The Demon Life
3.3 Speechless
3.4 "Carry On My Wayward Son"
3.5 Aunt Bunny
3.6 "What Was That About?"
3.7 Hidding
3.8 "Tell Me It Was Them Or You"
3.9 "I'm Not Scared"
3.10 Good & Bad Charlie
3.11 Young Dean
3.12 Cain
3.13 "I Need Your Help, Dad"
3.14 Charlie
3.15 Nadya's Codex
3.16 Oh My God
3.I7 Go Ahead, Kill Me!
The Darkness
A Baby
Crowley
"I'm In Heels"
"We Are Not Fighting"
Puppet
"Promise"
"What Was I Supposed To Do?"
"Who Crushed The Impala?"
"I Already Have My Answer"
Killer Costume
Sully
The Cage
Lucifer
"Are You Still In Love With Me?"
"Careful, Sammy"
"Cupid's Mark"
Lucifer Inside Cass
"I Saw You Dead"
"Bonding Time"
The Horn
OH MY GOD
God
God's Plan
"Don't Go, Please"
Screw You
Mary Winchester
Family Hunting Trip
Killing Hitler
Asa
Vince Vincente
Mr. President.
Prisoners
Ishim
Gavin
"Who Is Dean?"
"Where's Dad?"
"Do You Trust Dean?"
"Where We Happy?"
Dagon
The Supernatural Books
"What Is Wrong With Cass?"
"You Made A Deal?"
Mr. Ketch and Mary
Hess
"Don't Go"
The Rift
Alternative Universe
Let Me Return The Favor
"I Love You, Dean"
New King Of Hell
"My Queen "
"It Was Mary "
"So You're Choosing Her?"
Hiding
"We Have a Child?"
"She's The Trigger"
"I Love You"
Bonding Time With Jack
Jack
Bringing Him Back
Michael
Saving Dean
The Box
"Why Are You Giving Up On Us?"
John And Mary
"Michael. He's Gone"
"Damn Right, Doll"
Kohonta
"Leave Me Alone"
"I Love You So Much"
Queen of Hell
This Is The End Of The World
Kevin
"You Did Not Fail Me"
"I Missed You So Much"
Lilith
"You Enjoyed it"
"You Were Right"
Michael
A Trip To Purgatory
Fortuna
Alt. Sam and Alt. dean
"Happy Birthday, Leny"
Amara
"Just Drive"
"Would You Trade Me?"
Cas
"We Are Free"
"Please, Bring Him Back To Me "
"Welcome To Heaven, Boys"

3.2 Turning Back Normal

2.1K 55 7
Από Gerlithequeen

A few days later. At the bunker. 

I woke up groaning. i had been tied to a chair. Demon proof. Son of a bitch. 

Suddenly Dean walked inside. All human again. Look at that. 

I just looked at him. 

Dean "you're awake"

I shook my head, amused "you asshole"

Dean asked fake offended "name calling, Elena,  really?"

Me "i'm going to kill you"

He shook his head "no, you won't"

I nodded "i will. I'm gonna make sure to skin you alive before drowning you in acid"

Dean then nodded at a blood bank transfer box that was on the table. 

I looked at it and then at Dean, amused "What? now that Sam's brought you back you think you can bring me back too? aw, honey, but i don't wanna be fixed. Just let me go live my life, i won't bother you. I promise"

Dean shook his head " No "

My face dropped " " No " ? What do you mean "No" ? Why do you care?"

Dean "why i care?"

He shook his head and poured holy water at the devils trap on the ground and started to chant in latin. 

I asked amused "You think i'm just gonna sit here like Crowley and get all soft while you shoot me up? "

Dean didn't say anything. 

l eyed him "you don't even know if this is gonna work, do you?"

He grabbed a syringe and turned to me. 

I glared at it "Baby, you know i hate needles"

Dean "and i hate demons"

I chuckled "coming from an ex demon, how cute"

Suddenly he jammed the needle in my arm and injected me with the blood. 

I growled when i felt it burn through my veins. 

Dean "you can make it a lot easier for yourself, Elena"

I glared at him "screw you"

----

I cried out when he hit me with the fifth syringe "you done?"

Dean shook his head "not yet"

I fake cried out "Dean, please, you could kill me with that"

Dean "or you're just messing with me"

Me "do you really think you can get me back?"

Dean nodded  "i know i can"

Me "humanity is a weakness, Dean. A weakness that i don't have"

Dean shook his head  "it's not a weakness. It's what makes you human- it makes you feel alive"

Me "you say goodbye to your loving, precious Elena because she's never coming back and after i free myself from these chains, you're gonna wish you had let me go when i told you to"

Dean "i'll do whatever i can to bring her back. Watch me"

I scoffed, shaking my head. 

---

I gasped when Dean injected me some more blood. It wasn't really doing much to me. You know, except that i was feeling a bit of pain, nothing more. These idiots seem to forget that i'm not possessed or turned into a demon. It's who i am without my human side. 

Sam walked inside. 

I smiled at him "Sammy, hey"

Sam looked at me for a second before looking at Dean "how's she doing?"

Me "i'm right here and i'm doing amazing"

Dean shook his head sighing "I don't know, man. It's different than what i went through"

Me "Dean, you really want me back? "

They turned to me. 

Me "i mean, who said i would ever go back to you ? Maybe Sam and i give it a shot"

I shot Sam a wink who rolled his eyes "we already had sex so why not? Maybe he actually treats me better than you did"

Dean clenched his jaw and looked away. 

I looked at Dean "I mean, how much of brotherly loyalty do you guys have for each other? Letting a girl come between you? pathetic"

Dean "shut up"

I giggled "why would i? i mean, come on, Dean, we had some fun during the past months, didn't we? all the sex and the alcohol. It was pretty hot"

Dean rolled his eyes and jammed another needle through my arm "shut up"

I cried out. 

---

I let my head hang, annoyed "stop it, Dean"

Dean "i can't stop doing this"

Me "sure you can. You just stop. No point in trying to bring your ex back. "

Dean "i will bring her back."

I whined "but i'm loving the new model. Lean mean Elena. The real Elena. I'm half demon, Dean. Do you really think i would choose some boring human over a demon life? hell no. I chose the king of hell over you"

He rolled his eyes. 

Me "Maybe i was just tired of saving your ass every time. Or maybe it was the fact that my father would still be alive if it wasn't for you. That your existence ruined my life"

He shook his head "that's not my Elena talking"

I nodded "but it is, Dean. I should've left when i told you we needed a break- no, i should've slammed that door shut in your face when you came to me when you got turned into a vampire, remember? when you had left me for a year to be with your ex...Wait, no, actually i should've never opened that door when you and Sam came looking for help because Uncle John was kidnapped. My life went downhill the second you and your brother walked into my house"

Dean shook his head "that's not true, and you know that"

I asked amused "do i? because you know i'm right, Dean? i've lost everyone i care about because of you. Starting with my father and ending with Kevin. "

He looked down. 

Me "I mean, how many times had i told you tell Sam the truth about the angel inside of him? and how many times did you refuse because you thought it was safe? And because of your big ass ego, Kevin died. you got his blood on your hands, not me"

He looked at me before walking out. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed before trying to break free of the ties. 

Then i stood up, still hanging on the chair, and moved over to the table. Dean had injected me enough human blood to trick the devil's trap. 

I made the knife on the table fly over to me and made it cut open the robes. 

Then i walked out of the room and down the hall. 

Looks like Dean was the only one here since i overheard Sam saying he needed to go out and do something.

I walked through the hallway and into the kitchen. I went through the shelves and grabbed the hammer that was lying there. 

I smiled and looked at it. 

Then i called out "come on, Dean! Baby, don't you wanna have some fun with your ex? have some fun like we used too"

Then i walked through the corridors again. 

They were empty though. I kicked the door to Dean's bedroom in but it was empty. Suddenly the lights went out and the red reserve lights went on. An alarm went on too. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed "smart, Dean. Locking the doors down. Doors won't open. i get it. But here's the thing. You just locked yourself in this bunker with me and you better pray that you find me first before i find you. "

Then i walked into the control room "Dean! come on. BTW, you can blame yourself for me getting loose. All the blood you pumped into me to make me human? Well, the more human i got the easier it was to make the devil's trap believe i was actually human. It smarted but still.."

I opened the drawer and found the key to the generator room was gone. I walked into the room but here was no one.

Then i turned the energy back on "that's more like it"

Suddenly the door got locked shut. 

I asked annoyed "Really? that's all you got?"

Dean "Elena, we were getting close, okay?.I know you're still in there somewhere. Just let me finish the treatment"

I rolled my eyes and started to slammed the hammer through the wood of the door. 

Dean was standing there with the demon knife in his hands "i don't wanna kill you, Elena"

Me "Well, sucks for you, doesn't it?  Because when i get out of here, you're gonna have to make a decision. Either you kill me or i'm gonna smash in your skull with that hammer"

Then i kicked the door in and saw him rush away. 

Me "Dean, come on, i didn't mean it like that"

I followed him "I'm tried of playing! Let's finish this"

thenI found him looking around the corner and snuck up to him behind him "boo"

He turned to me and held that knife against my throat. 

I smiled "hey."

He glared at me. 

Me "do it, go ahead. Or i'm gonna smash your skull in with that hammer"

Suddenly i got grabbed from behind by Cass. 

I growled annoyed and tried to fight him "Let go of me!"

Cass "It's okay, Elena, it's over"

Suddenly everything went black .

---

I gasped out and looked up. I could actually feel again.

Looks like the boys did get my soul back from Crowley. nice. 

Cass, Sam and Dean were standing there. 

I smiled  little "Well, who do we have here. Tick, Trick and Track"

Sam poured some holy water at me and i looked at him annoyed.

Me "thanks for the quick shower, Groot"

At the control room. 

I sighed and sat down on the sofa of the control room. It was great feeling human again. Missed that feeling. 

Sam walked into the room and leaned against the door.

Dean was leaning against the table. 

I looked at Dean "go ahead"

Dean asked pissed off "how could you've been so stupid?!"

I sighed "there we go"

Dean "Elena!"

Me "I thought you were going to die, Dean. Crowley tricked me into believing you would never come back and i was stupid enough to fall for it"

Sam "so you sold your soul for nothing?"

I nodded "exactly"

Dean shook his head "I can't believe you sold your soul for me"

I asked confused "and why is that? Hm? Because you're are a stubborn asshole?"

Dean sighed "Lena-"

Me "why are you even asking, Dean? You know why I did it"

Dean "Elena -"

Me "don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same for me, Dean, because I know you would've"

Dean nodded "yeah bu-"

Me "But what? Huh? Why are you guys allowed to sell your souls out for each other like mad and yet I do it once and I get hell for it? "

Dean "how do you think I would've I've felt if you had died?"

I scoffed, shaking my head.

He asked annoyed "what?"

Me "were you thinking about me every time you sold your soul out?"

He sighed "Lena-"

I asked hurt "did you even care?"

He nodded "of course I did"

Me "You obviously didn't. Because if you did then you would've never done any of those deals in the first place"

He sighed "Elena, the deals I made were for Sam's benefit. Of course I thought about you but –"

I asked hurt "Family always comes first, right?"

He froze.

I nodded "good to know I'm not part of your family then. "

He shook his head, sighing "I didn't mean it like that"

I nodded "you did. I mean, it's true. Dad is dead, Alastair is dead, Uncle John's dead too. So basically I have no one anymore"

He shook his head "you have Sam and me, Elena"

Me "and how many times did you two die? How many times did the two of you sell your souls out? How many times did I lose either one of you?"

He looked down "You could've died"

Me "and how many times did I tell you the same thing and you just didn't care?"

He sighed.

Me "Dean, humans sell their souls and they go to hell because it's all they have-the things that makes humans human. I sell my soul and only lose the part of me that's human. I'm not gonna pass hell and I'm not gonna cash 200 bucks"

Sam " what about that tattoo on your wrist?"

I showed him the cut off mark "had to cut it off"

Sam asked confused  "why? Did It burn you?"

I nodded "Felt like acid. It actually started to burn itself. You could actually see the bubbles forming on the ink. It was disturbing to look at it"

He nodded "so you cut it off? Who did it anyway?"

Me "Your dear brother took the First Blade and skinned my wrist"

Sam raised his eyebrows and looked at Dean.

Dean shrugged "well, she wanted it off. And burning it off would've left a scar"

Sam "so you cut off a piece of her skin ?"

Me "It's nearly healed completely, Sam"

He nodded.

I stood up "and now, if you guys would excuse me, i'm tired as hell and i need a shower"

At Dean's room. 

I sighed and leaned against Dean's doorframe.

Dean put on a shirt and looked at me "hey"

I smiled "hey"

Dean "how you feeling?"

I nodded "human"

He smiled "good"

I nodded "Yeah, thanks for bringing me back, Dean"

Dean nodded "of course, Lena"

I looked down.

Dean "you wanna talk, huh?"

I shook my head "no, but we have to at some point"

Dean nodded "I know"

Me "the things I did-the things I said to you ....I'm sorry"

Dean nodded"so am I"

Me "demon Dean liked me a lot, huh? Since Demon Dean got jealous a lot"

Dean nodded "I guess, demon or not, I still loved you"

Me "Then what are we doing here, Dean?"

Dean shrugged " I don't know, Lena, but every time you and I come together something happens that just ends with us breaking each other's heart. "

Me "I love you, Dean "

Dean "then how about we hit the reset button?"

I smiled, amused "Dean, my room is like down the hall- I know you since I was 8. Don't you think it's a little too  late to hit the reset button?"

Dean held his hand out "hey, I'm Dean. Haven't seen you in a while. You're still single, right'?"

I shook my head "sorry to disappoint you but I'm already taken. "

His face dropped "what? By who?"

Me "by a guy who's pretty handsome but who also thinks he's the funniest guy on earth. "

Dean "does he at least drive a nice car?"

I nodded "the hottest car. You know, and the sex in the car is even hotter"

He chuckled "oh really?"

I nodded "Wanna try it out? I've got the keys"

He chuckled, rushed over to me and picked me up.

I laughed "Dean, let me down"

He looked at me, holding me up "I love you, Elena"

I smiled and put my arms around his neck "I love you, Dean"

He smiled and I kissed him. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

219K 5.6K 34
"Teach me how to fight I'll show you how to win. You're my mortal flaw And I'm your fatal sin." (fem oc x sam winchester) S4/5 - S6 SOLANAQUEEN © C...
484K 14K 18
𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 | ❝We are eternal beings, endings are not in our destiny.❞ ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢�...
493K 16.2K 22
"I have heard many rumours about you, Mr Shelby." "Anything of interest?" "I could write a whole book about you, Mr Shelby." The smog ridden city had...
369K 10.6K 38
"A fighter that's all I ever wanted to be." A warrior is a brave or experienced fighter. That's what Jaidyn Mormont was raised to be. Father and...