THE UNSEEN TRUTH - A KTH FF [...

By kimchiii_v

"so are you ready for the punishment miss yoon??" taehyung asked smirking and walking closer. her back hit th... More

this one passes too
start again
angel and demon
blunder
test for patience
worked up
even her???
red with rage
prime suspect
the uninvited guest
i'll resign
cycle of life
pain
with him
the beginning 1/2
the beginning 2/2
known as unknown
notice
baby???
fun
"for you"
evidences and feelings
Namjoon
"my-fi-first ki-"
war with death
THE DEPARTURE
not an update
true-self
Getting Back
Confession
UNRAVEL
Unveil
Unveil - 2
REVEALED
Betrayal
Recover
CONGRATULATIONS
MEETING HIM
captured
SORRY!!
The Tortured Death
Finally
"Its him"
Minjae - Guilty Or Innocent
Witness
THE FINAL VERDICT
The New Beginning
Next

The Truth Untold

1.8K 99 34
By kimchiii_v

The monitor displayed a few lab reports. Keenly looking onto it suga chicly took the coffee cup and sipped it in.
"something is surely off" he mumbled to himself paying more attention to it now.
"why did the poison act so fast and its not its type to act so" he rested his chin on his finger "its supposed to take atleast 20 minutes to act... Then how" he wondered.

Then he moved his mouse and clicked a few times to open some photos. Photos of kim's death. The photographs were of his body during and after autopsy. He switched to other photos while his hands froze at one. It was the photo of the office after evidence removal.

He slit his eyes and leaned forward to have a closer look but then stooped backward and sighed, "looks like i need to visit the site of crime myself to find this" he decided and stood up.

Logged off his computer, swiftly hung his coat on and left without another minute delay.

Jungkook seemed to be in a deep thoughtful state pondering over something. He slowly walked to the living room and sat down having a book in his hand. He was studying.

Minjae just entered the house and accompanied jungkook seeing him so lost not even bothered by his arrival.
"yah jungkook-ah whatsupp ?" minaje asked as he sat beside him. jungkook barely noticed him, he didnt respond. minjae pouted "yah! am i a ghost?? cant you see me" he checked his own hands.

"hyung, sorry i didnt see you come in" jungkook just noticed him and pursed his lips.

"yeah i noticed that, what happened" he asked taking a peek at the book he was holding.

"i was just bothered by something about the evidence suga hyung gave in the court" he said half thinking.

"what is it?"

"hyung, the cctv footage had taehyung hyung walking out of the office at sometime, but it really bothers me about the time" he said looking elsewhere gaze fixed.

Minjae got uncomfortable and straightened up,
"why do you think so" he added in a low voice "its been shown clearly right, he was the last one to leave"

"yes, but i need to check the footages a little while before he comes too" jungkook added.

Minaje choked on his own saliva and coughed badly.

"hyung you okay?" jung kook patted his head.

"yeah im fine" he hesitated "but i dont think thats important" he added slowly.

jungkook now showed more attention to minjae "what do you mean hyung?"

"listen, you should be more focused on the trails the criminal left behind, not on who came and left the office" minjae suggested "then even i visited his office that day, then did i murder him?? is that what you wanna say?" he asked.

"ah no... no no hyung. i didnt mean that" he shook his head "how can i suspect you" he smiled and turned. but still something kept bothering him, his sense kept saying that he had missed something, and what he need to fill up.

//// at the cafe ///

"WHAT??WHEN?"

She bit her lower lip
"i agree i leaked some information but i stopped it even before the second trial. I tried to convince my head that Taehyung cannot be the murderer many times but he didnt listen to me. Anyways i knew that one or the other he will get to know and that day came"

"but will not all your work go in vain? Whats the use you doing so much and leaving the job now" jimin asked

"i didnt have any other go. And i just couldnt do it.... Against him" she teared.

"by the way are you not angry with me?" she asked doubtfully looking at jimin

"no, it isnt your mistake. You have just done your job thats it, if i would have been in your place i would have done the same. So im not angry with you" jimin smiled

"thanks jimin." she smiled receiving a nod from him.

"and how is.... He?" she asked in low yet audible voice fidgeting her finger.

"he has become silent not like before. We can hardly see him, locks himself up sometimes. He Is going through a hard time too. He has changed"

"isnt It because if me?" her voice shivered, guilt building up.

"no it isnt. he will get fine soon dont worry ok?" he gave a squeeze to her hand and she nodded.

"fine seoyoon, im getting late" he said looking at his watch that ticked 5mins to 6 pm "i better leave now" he stood up and left waving a bye at her.

She was feeling good after seeing someone she liked, despite it not being the man she wanted to see the most, kim Taehyung i miss you.

//// back at jungkook's office ////

"hyung you neednt come, im fine alone" he said as he walked into his office.

"its okay i coudnt see you work all by yourself" minjae followed closely.

Jung kook smiled and went over to his desk, "hyung there's something i need to ask you about" he said meddling with the sheets on his desk.

"yeah go on" minjae replied as he took a seat.

Jungkook kept silent, he was intently searching for something, he swept over the pages and books on his desk. Minjae observed this by the corner of his eyes but remained silent not offering help.

After a few moments "what is it that your searching jungkook-ah" he asked still sitting on his seat.

Jungkook was worried and surfed his entire desk, cupboards and drawers "hyung, the evidence papers for the last trial, i was looking at it last night and kept them here" he said still browsing his desk bottom.

Minjae sighed "yah dont you think you should be careful with such important documents" he moved his hands pretending to search "how do you expect to find something in such a messy place".

Jungkook pouted, minjae shook his head "ah you should learn some discipline" he said "anyways im leaving, have an important appointment" and walked out leaving jungkook still surfing his room worriedly.

It was 10 past 12, twilight was the only source of light on the street paths that was barely visible.
The bag was held in his left hand and he was smoking to keep himself warm. The cap he wore covered half his face maybe that's what he wanted, not to be seen.

Just then another silhouette appeared out of the side walk. It was a hooded figure with a file in his hands. He approached the former and whispered "sir this is the file you had asked for, i almost risked my life getting it from jungkook's office" he said and handed over to the man.

"good job, here your pay" he gave him a bundle of cash and received the file. Immediately looked here and there and slid it into his handbag.

"no breathing a word about this, understand??" he threatened with a husky voice.

"yes sir" said the hooded guy and left without another word.

After he made sure the hooded guy left, he pushed his hat slightly high revealing his sharp pair of eyes.

"i shall not let you live kim Taehyung, its a promise from your beloved brother,
kim minjae"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
105K 4.1K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
7.3K 1.6K 35
"A student who studied at Seoul University is found dead at the campus. The investigation team confirmed that it was a planned murder." As Y/N L/N em...
14.1K 745 63
Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is the TRUTH ----------------- He looked at...