Living with the Midoriyas

By famulan07

Izuku, Ochako, and Eri have been happily living as a family for the past 5 years, but when they encounter an... More

Part 1: All Grown Up
Part 2: A New Friend
Part 3: The Beginning
Part 4: Home
Part 5: What Matters Most
Part 6: Secrets
Part 7: Surprise!
Part 8: Promotions
Part 9: Encounters
Part 10: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 1)
Part 11: Tenjin Matsuri (Part 2)
Part 12: Confessions
Part 13: Announcement
Part 14: What'll It Be?
Part 15: Reveal
Part 17: A Birthday to Remember
Part 18: Plans
Part 19: Darkness
Part 20: Valentine's Day
Part 21: Miracles
Part 22: Illusions
Part 23: Rescue (Part 1)
Part 24: Rescue (Part 2)
Part 25: Rescue (Part 3)
Part 26: Arrival
Part 27: Prayers
Part 28: Company
Part 29: Completion
Part 30: Happily Ever After

Part 16: Freedom

4K 79 50
By famulan07

"Wake up!"

The loud, harsh voice woke her instantly. She jumped from the noise and sat up on her so called "bed".

"What do you want." She asked sternly.

"Uh uh. Is that such a way to talk to my workers?" Her heart stopped at the sound of his voice.

"You. What do you want from me?" She scowled.

"You know what I want, my pretty little girl. I want you to bring him to me. I know how you feel about him, but if you want your freedom, you'll do as I say."

He placed his hand under her chin and turned her face towards him.

Upon hearing his words, she closed her eyes and hung her head. She wanted her freedom so badly, but she didn't want.. no. She couldn't do that to him.

"Make your decision quickly or else I'll make it for you."

He used his quirk to draw a nearby spear to his hand and held it in front of her neck. She began to tremble, not from the spear, but because of her decision. Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Aw, dear. Don't you cry. If you behave, maybe you'll get your little happily ever after you're dreaming of. If I don't kill him first."

"F-fine! I-I'll do it..Please just.. don't hurt him.."

"That's a good girl."

The man used his quirk again to throw the spear across the floor. The sound of it scraping as it slid across the floor echoed throughout the room she was in.

"Reprogram. Make sure she does as she's told." The tall figure exited the room along with two of his guards.

The brain washing villain chuckled.

"We're going to have a good time. Don't be so scared." With one hand on her forehead, he instantly was able to do as he was ordered. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Reprogram's quirk overtook her body.

"Night night. You'll be awake again in a few hours."

—————

"Master, what are we even doing this for? I mean, you already used her to get us away from the cops. Our trails are covered. Didn't you do want you wanted? I—"

Reprogram stopped talking as the tall figure turned to face him.

"Reprogram. I'd watch my tongue if I were you. I have a plan. I'm not finished yet. They took everything from me. I have to take everything from them."

"Y-yes, master. I trust you. If I may ask, what do you plan to do about his wife and child—I mean, children."

"Keep them here with me. I have a room that's prepared just for them. It's quite lovely. I'm sure he won't mind if I take them as my guests. We just have to wait for the right moment."

—————

"We'll take good care of her, Midoriya."

"I know you will. Thank you guys so much. We owe you one."

Izuku thanked Todoroki and Momo for their favor.

"We'll be back tomorrow okay, Eri?"

Eri nodded as she hugged Ochako.

"Okay, momma. You take good care of momma for me, little sister. I'm counting on you."

Eri gave her sister-to-be one last kiss and hugged her parents. Izuku and Ochako waved goodbye as the two of them left to celebrate their two year wedding anniversary.

"Let's go in, Eri. If we stay out here too long, we'll catch colds."

"If we have half of our body inside the house and half outside, we'll be like Uncle Todoroki." Eri teased.

Momo laughed and held Eri's hand as she lead her inside the house.

Momo and Shoto's home was very different than Ochako and Izuku's. It was a one story traditional, modern Japanese home.

"Your house looks even better than the last time I've seen it, Aunt Momo!" Eri exclaimed as she examined all the decor.

"Thank you, Eri." She giggled. "Would you like to see the nursery?"

Eri's nodded enthusiastically. Momo lead Eri into a small room near her and Todoroki's bedroom.

"It's so cute!"

Eri looked at every corner of the room. The walls were painted a light icy blue color. Shoto had also painted bamboo leaves in occasional spots for added decoration.

"Wow, did Uncle Todoroki paint those leaves?" Momo nodded.

"He's actually quite the artist." Eri smiled even more when she noticed something cute and cuddly lying in the crib.

"A panda!"

"I figured you'd like that." Momo giggled.

"Aunt Momo? Is it okay if I touch your belly?"

"Of course!"

"Whoa! Hey there, little guy. You kick almost as strongly as my sister. D-does it hurt when he kicks?" She asked Momo.

"Sometimes, but it's not too bad. I think he's been sleepy lately. This is the most kicking he's done in awhile."

Just then, Shoto popped his head into the room.

"Hey, Momo. I'm fixing to make dinner. How does gosetsu udon sound?"

"Delicious, babe. It's chilly outside, so that sounds fantastic. Thanks."

A/N: Gosetsu udon pictured above

Todoroki walked back into the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

"Does Uncle Todoroki cook much?" Eri asked.

Momo nodded.

"Yes. He really enjoys it. I usually help him, but he's been adamant about me taking it easy these days."

Eri giggled. "He'll be a good dad, Aunt Momo."

Momo smiled warmly as she placed her hand over her baby bump.

"I know he will. Let's go see if there's anything he'll let us help him with." Momo stated as she grabbed Eri's hand.

"Hey, Shoto. Is there anything we can help you with?"

"Well, actually, you can boil the noodles for me while I chop some scallions and potatoes."

"I wanna help, Aunt Momo!" Eri said while grabbing the udon.

"Okay, but please be careful. The steam is very hot—"

"Don't worry, Aunt Momo. I've got thi—OUCH!"

Momo placed a hand over her mouth. "Eri, are you okay??" She exclaimed.

She took the remaining noodles from Eri's hands and threw them into the pot.

"Y-yeah. That steam was just really hot."

"I think it's just a mild burn. Here. Put your hand under cold water."

Todoroki lifted her up so she could reach the sink better. He turned on the faucet and let her hold her hand under the water for a little while.

After Eri had run her hand under cold water, Todoroki gently kissed her now slightly reddened skin and created a little ice to apply to the area.

"Thanks, Uncle Todoroki." Eri said as she hugged him.

Momo's heart couldn't handle the sight. "That's adorable. He's going to be the best dad. I hope we have a girl some day in addition to this boy." She thought to herself.

—————

After dinner, Todoroki, Momo, and Eri made their way to the couch to watch tv.

"Eri, I have something to show you. Check this out." Momo set a grey photo album in her lap.

"What's this?" Eri asked while looking up at her.

"It's a photo album I've kept over the years. Open it up. There's pictures of from when your parents and your Uncle Todoroki and I were in high school."

Eri opened the album to find many pictures of the previous Class 1-A.

"Hey, look! That's Uncle Ida. Wow. He hasn't changed a bit." She giggled. "Oh, and there's Uncle Kacchan. Uh.. he looked a lot meaner back then.."

"He's still that way sometimes, but he's leveled out a little. He used to call me Icy Hot.. Correction, he still calls me Icy Hot."

Eri couldn't help but laugh. She continued flipping through the pages until she found one picture that she especially loved.

"Is that—"

"Your momma and papa after they got married." Momo finished Eri's sentence. "This was the summer after their wedding."

"I remember you and Uncle Todoroki being in the wedding, Aunt Momo. You looked so pretty in your pink bridesmaid dress."

"Thank you. You looked adorable in your dress as well, Eri. You were such a beautiful jr. bride."

"Do you think I'll be a real bride one day, Aunt Momo?"

"Of course, Eri. You'll be a stunning bride someday."

Eri blushed at the thought of her wearing a beautiful white dress while walking down the aisle next to Izuku. An image of Kota appeared into her mind, causing a smile forming on her face.

Her belly was full from the warm meal, so she switched from sitting next to Momo to snuggling against Todoroki's chest. He smiled and covered her with a blanket.

"You're going to be such a good father, Shoto. I just know it." Momo said sleepily as she too began to drift off.

Shoto smiled warmly as he placed a hand on his wife's stomach and leaned against her head.

"I love you, Momo. You and our son so much."

• • • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 2.2K 51
A continuation of "All I need is you" and the second book in the series. This book will follow the aftermath of Izuku and Ochako's battle and will ta...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...
3.5K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
1M 18.3K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...