Rocket Queen (d.m)

By socialvoodoodoll

"π•³π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝕴 𝖆𝖒. π–„π–”π–šπ–— π•½π–”π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–™ π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“." In which the young, and not so innocent, Henley Baxter... More

>>CAST<<
0.1: The Beginning
0.2: Hope
0.3: New Friends
0.4: The Fight
0.5: Ms. Doctor
0.6: Late Night Conversations
0.7: Unwanted Apology
0.8: Flirtation
0.9: Movie Date
1.0: An Awkward Dinner
1.1: Secret Visits
1.2: Hotel
1.3: Christmas Eve Pt. 1
1.4: Christmas Eve Pt. 2
1.5: Christmas Day Pt. 1
1.6: Christmas Day Pt. 2
1.7: Christmas Party
1.8: Stevie and A Pug
1.9: New Years Betrayal
2.0: New Years Love
2.1: Brotherly Love
2.2: Hell Nos and Headphones
2.3: His Secret
2.4: Her Heartbreak
2k!!!!
3k!!!
6k!!
Update!
SEQUEL!

2.5: The Aftermath

2K 51 41
By socialvoodoodoll

Henley's P.O.V

I lay curled up in Sasha's spare bedroom. I haven't left in what feels like months. Turns out I've only been here for a week. I can't feel a thing. I'm uncomfortably numb. I can't even cry anymore. It seems that my body can't spare anymore tears. Now I just stare off into space, feeling emptier than ever.

After I ran from the guys' apartment, I ended up at Sasha's. I knew that she lived in the apartment above the bar, so I grabbed the spare key and made my way up to the small apartment. Luckily she had a spare room. I didn't even have to ask if I could stay with her. She immediately asked if I wanted to stay. I felt terrible for asking her something like that, but she didn't seem to mind.

I have no idea what to do now. I'm all alone. I tried calling my parents the night I arrived. They just told me I was now disowned. I'm not apart of my family anymore. I'm abandoned. Eventually I'll call Tommy and ask if I can stay with him, but for now I'll stay here. I hate to bother him.

I just can't believe that that jackass would cheat on me like that. Does he really have his head shoved so far up his own ass that he thought I wouldn't be upset if I knew? I fucking hate him. I never want to see him again. I can't believe I ever loved him! I loved him so much I was willing to follow them to Los Angeles when they went. I'm sure Steven is upset with him.

Steven.

God, I miss him so much. He was my best friend. He was my brother! Now I'm probably never going to see him again. I don't remember the apartment's number, and I don't plan on leaving this room for a long time. I miss Steven and Bella so fucking much. Why'd everything have to go down like it did? Why'd I have to fall for Duff? Why was I so stupid?

"Henley?" Sasha's soft voice says. I feel the bed dip down beside me. "Honey, he doesn't deserve your tears."

I sit up, pulling my legs to my chest. I rest my chin on my knees. I sigh. "I'm not upset just about Duff. It's that my parents disowned me, meaning I'll never get to see Nico again. And I probably won't ever see Steven again. He was my best friend! I'm not even sure if I'll see Madeline again. I'm sure she'll be with Steven, who's bound to be around Duff." I feel the tears prick at my eyes. "I gave everything to him."

"Henley, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize what all you did for him," Sasha says, a pitying look in her grey eyes.

"I was such an idiot. None of this would've happened if my family stayed in LA. I'd still be hanging out with Athena all the time. We'd probably go visit the Crüe and bother the shit out of them. I'd be happy."

"Think of it this way," Sasha starts. "What we go through shapes us as people. It shapes how we act and our outlook on the world. Judging on what you've gone through, I've no doubt you're gonna protect yourself and not trust as easily. That's a good thing though. Just don't completely shut yourself out from the world, alright? I don't want to see you self destruct."

I smile at her words. She's like my mom, even though she's twenty-seven. I have someone I can trust in this world other than Tommy and the Bass' after all. I get on my knees and hug her tightly.

"Thank you," I whisper, feeling her arms wrap around me as well.

"Anytime, hun."

We stay silent in each other's embrace for a while longer. Without warning, she stands up, causing me to fall onto the bed.

"We need to get you out of this stuffy room," She says, standing with her hands on her hips. "Get dressed and come down to the bar. You can hang out for a little bit. I'm sure Colin and Sebastian miss your company." I groan. "Don't try to fight me on this one Henley Baxter."

I stand up, reluctantly leaving the warmth of the bed. I stretch, walking over to my closet. There's gotta be something in here. I grin as I find one of Steven's shirts that I accidentally took when I went and got my stuff. Luckily, none of them were there when I got everything. Bella was there, though. She was happy to see me.

Anyways, I slip on the oversized shirt. I grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my doc martins. I put everything on, and go to the bathroom. I look over my appearance. I look pretty good. Well, my body does.

I brush my teeth quickly. Ugh, I hate the taste of toothpaste. I grab my brush and run it through the tangles of my auburn hair. I look at the finished product, trying to decide if I need to straighten it or not. I decide not to since it looks fine with my natural waves.

I walk down the stairs towards the pulsing music. I open the door at the end of the stairs and end up in the madness of the dancing bodies. My eyes widen, instantly feeling uncomfortable. Normally, this would be my scene, but not tonight. Probably not for a long time.

I make my way towards the bar. I smile as I see Sasha pretty much screaming at Colin and Sebastian for messing around while they're supposed to be working. As soon as she's done scolding them, however, I see the smile that creeps onto in her lips.

I sit down on one of the stools in front of Colin. I grin. "Where can I girl get a drink around here?"

Colin turns, and his eyes widen. "Henley!"

"Hey!" I giggle as I can see how badly he wants to jump the bar to hug me. But, he knows that Sasha would chew his ass out for it.

"Sasha told us you've been holed up in her guest room for the past week. Is everything okay, darl'?" He asks.

"Let's not talk about it, alright?" I say, feeling the sadness creep back up. I shake my head and look back up at him. I grin. "Can you get me some vodka?"

"Yes, ma'am," he grins, turning around to get me my drink.

I have the urge to look over at Madeline and I's usual table, but something is telling me not to. I don't know what's making me want to look over. I give in to the curiosity.

I turn my head to see Duff, Steven, Hyde, Madeline, and two other people I don't know sitting at the table. There's a girl and a guy. The guy had rather tan skin and chocolate brown hair. The girl is a bit pale and blonde as can be. That must be the girl that he cheated on me with.

My eyes wander to Duff. His eyes are locked on me. I can see the guilt in his eyes from here. That motherfucker.

I turn my head back as I hear the clink of the glass being set on the bar. "Thanks."

"It's actually a suicide. You look like you need it," Colin says, grinning.

I smile. "Thanks, Colin."

I take a gulp of the strong drink, hesitantly standing up. I walk over to the table that used to bring me joy. This was the table that I met the guys at. This is where it all started.

I stand in front of everyone. "Hey guys," I say with a venomous smile.

"HENLEY!" Steven screams. He basically jumps over the table to engulf me in a bear hug. "I've missed you so much!"

I giggle, hugging him back. "I missed you too, Stevie."

"Where have you been?" He asks, worry filling his bright blue eyes.

"I've been here."

"You poor thing! You've been sleeping on the bar. You don't even have a bed anymore! Come back, I swear-."

"Steven, Sasha has an apartment above the bar. I've been sleeping in the guest room," I giggle.

"Oh," He says. Even in the dim lighting I can see his cheeks turn pink.

I smile at him as he goes to sit back down. I turn to the two unknown people. "I don't believe I've met you two."

The guy speaks up first. "I'm Cal."

"Nice to meet you," I say, even though my focus is purely on the bitch in front of me. "And you are?"

"Mandy, Duffy's girlfriend," She says, cuddling into him.

I feel the jealousy and hatred flare up in me. Jealousy that Duff's not mine anymore, and hatred that Duff found a slut to cheat on me with. It's obvious she's a slut by the low cut dress she's wearing. And the fact that I can see her underwear.

"You're Henley aren't you?" She continues. "Too bad he wants me more. I don't get why he was with you in the first place. You don't have anything to offer him."

"Hey-!" Stevie tries to interject.

"I'm prettier, more experience. I totally get why he'd want me more."

I feel the tears prick my eyes. "Fuck you," I say to Duff and Mandy.

I throw my drink on Duff, then turn on my heel. I run to the door to go upstairs. I run up the stairs and to the phone. I dial the only number I know by heart, and the only person that can save me.

I wait impatiently for the phone to quit dialing. I need it to quit dialing.

"Hello?" The voice says.

"Tommy?" I cry.

THE END

-----------------

A/N: I honestly don't know what to say. I've been working on this book for months, and I can't believe it's over. There will be a sequel called Lips Of An Angel. I don't know when it will be finished. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5K 44
❃ "Mama take this badge from me, I can't use it anymore. It's getting dark, too dark to see. Feels like I'm knocking on Heather's door" A Guns n' Ros...
1K 47 11
SOUR Pairing: Nikki x Reader, Duff x Reader Summary: You wake up to a steady beep of machines, their wires tangled up with your veins as they pump in...
1.6K 56 27
π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ. 𝐴 π‘ π‘™π‘Žπ‘ β„Ž π‘“π‘Žπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›οΌŽ _____________________________ "π˜–π˜―π˜€π˜¦ 𝘺𝘰𝘢'𝘷𝘦 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸π˜ͺοΏ½...