Stormstar's Curse (Zombie War...

By Katanawithcats21

Everything was normal, except the fact there are two power hungry leaders that go against each other's will... More

Introduction and comments
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Allegiances #2
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Announcement!
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Allegiances

100 2 2
By Katanawithcats21

4 Clans

Iceclan ~

Leader =

Icestar - frosty type of a color(pure white) with light bright blue eyes

Deputy =

Littlestorm - gray shecat with dark gray stripes and white speckled dots all over the body, gray tail bits, with white tail tip. Green eyes.

Medicine cat =

Midnightflight - black cat with white muzzle, chest, little bit on the back, paws, and tail tip. Tom

Warriors =

Rosetuft- roseish tan shecat with darker tan on the bottom of her back going onto her tail.

Frostflame- light brown fur, dark brown masked body. Tom

Browndrop - brown fur with dark brown stripes on tail. Tom

Smokefoot - tan she cat with gray stripes. A dark stripe down the back of the head to the tip of the tail.

Astrohope - dark gray shecat with white speckles on her back, purple eyes.

Apprentices =

Hawkpaw -light gray, grey and dark gray mask, paws and tail tips. Tom(Mentor is Smokefoot)

Shadepaw - really dark gray fur and dark blue eyes. Shecat(Mentor is Rosetuft)

Emberpaw - dark yellow with black stripes and dark green eyes she cat(Mentor is Astrohope)

Honeypaw - yellow and tan shecat with white dots under the eyes and belly unders, and paw right front. (Mentor is Frostflame)

Queens =

Auburnsun - (expecting 3 moons left) white she cat with calico black brown and dark brown colors, left eye blue, right eye green. (Father; unknown)

Shinesnarl - white  she cat with blue eyes, gray and dark gray spots all over the body. (Expecting: due in 2 moons.)  (father unknown)

Kits =

None at the moment

Elders =

Surgorse - tan Tom cat with brown spots and stripes. With bright green eyes.

Deadtail -  white, gray, and block spotted cat with his tail chopped off. Tom

Cloudclan ~

Leader =

Stormstar - Black she cat that has light brown and dark brown mottled fur on the black fur.

Deputy =

Ravenswirl - pure black Tom with circles of white all over his body.

Medicine cat=

Antflower - mottled she cat with bright blue eyes.

Warriors =

Spiralwind - shecat, white with reddish brown spots all over her. Green eyes.

Kestrelflight - Tom, orange cat with white spots from back to tail. Yellow eyes

Leapsong - orange and white she cat with bright blue eyes.

Violetnight- purplish grey shecat with amber eyes.

Apprentices =

Moosepaw - brown and black Tom with bright amber eyes(Mentor is Violetnight)

Dustpaw - black shadowy Tom with green eyes (Mentor is Leapsong)

Coalpaw - black shecat with white speckles everywhere, red eyes.(Mentor is Spiralwind)

Baconpaw - white shecat with bacon colors splattered over here body, hazel eyes. (Mentor is Kestrelflight)

Queens =

Daffodilhope -white front of the body with dark brown swirling into its color. Amber eyes. (Expecting, father unknown, any day now)

Kits =

Hazelkit - brownish orange stripes over a white pelt, hazel eyes. Shecat (No mom or dad.)

Elders =

Wolfblaze - orange Tom with regular stripes on his back and inverted stripes under his belly he has blue eyes.

Floodclan ~

Leader =

Miststar - light grey she cat with unusual patterned markings on her fur that is black and blueish gray. Her eyes are amber.

Deputy =

Swanfeather - long furred Tom that has a white pelt and grey paws, tail tip, ears, and nose tip. His eyes are orangish blue.

Medicine cat =

Willowriver - light brown mottled shecat with bright green eyes and dark brown stripes Over her back.

Warriors =

Seabreeze - whitish blue Tom with blue eyes and black front left paw.

Vineslash - mainly light gray Tom with amber eyes. White patches, one on his face and one on his shoulder. Dark gray patches on his left ear and lower back. On his check and front legs and paws. One on his left hind left and half of the tail.

Shadowstorm - pure black Tom with bright green eyes, light grey muzzle, paws, and tail tip.

Runningvine - brown shecat with light brown and caramel circles, swirls, and stripes all over the body. Green eyes.

Apprentices =

Brightpaw - orange she cat with dark orange stripes all over face and squiggle stripes all over the body and ear tips and tail. White muzzle and two front paws. (Mentor is Seabreeze)

Mudpaw - light brown Tom with dark brown muzzle, ear tips and stripes over back, tail. (Mentor is Runningvine)

Dovepaw - light green eyes, mainly light grey she cat with dark grey ear tips. White fluffy chest, muzzle, and tail. Dark grey paws, front and back. Shecat (Mentor is Shadowstorm)

Tigerpaw - tiger looking cat but much more of a brighter orange. Eyes are amber. Tom (Mentor is Vineslash)

Queens =

Riverstone - calico white shecat with gray and caramel colors.

Kits =

Silverkit - white shecat with gray stripes. Blue eyes (mother: riverstone)

Bearkit - white Tom with blueish gray stripes and patches amber eyes(mother riverstone)

Raccoonkit - white unders Tom with grayish blue and blueish gray stripes. (Mother - riverstone)

Elders =

Southwind- white front and under belly, same with front and back legs. Light brown body with dark brown stripes over the light brown. Green eyes. Shecat

Lavaclan ~

Leader =

Boulderstar - dark gray Tom with light gray stripes and spots on his feet, ear, and tail tips. His eyes are green.

Deputy =

Rockyspark - a orange  dotted Tom that his main fur color would be yellowish grey. His eyes are reddish grey due to some poisonous plant he was forced to eat when he was little.

Medicine cat =

Grayfoot - completely gray tom with amber eyes.

Warriors =

Rubbleface - pure white shecat with her left eye messed up when she was an apprentice. Her right eye is amber.

Hawkleaf - white Tom with brown and dark brown stripes only at the front of the bodY. Dark blue eyes

Beechfennel - light brown shecat with dark brown stripes everywhere. Grey eyes.

Birchdew -  completely gray cat with white muzzle, chest and tail tip with paws as well. Tom, light blue eyes.

Rowansky - tortishelled  Tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices =

Firepaw- blazing orange pelt with one white hind right paw and tail tip. Shecat (Mentor is Rowansky)

Mothpaw - brown Tom with dark brown stripes. (Mentor is Beechfennel)

Robinpaw - full brownish tan Tom with light brown unders. Light blue eyes. (Mentor is  Rubbleface)

Blizzardpaw - orange she cat with dark orange stripes all over. Dark green eyes.(Mentor is Hawkleaf)

Queens =

Windheart - tan and white she cat with yellow eyes. (Father unknown)

Kits =

Dustkit - brown tom with dark brown spots all over. Amber eyes. (Windhearts kit)

Sandkit - tan shecat with green eyes. (Windhearts kit)

Elders =

Mouscloud - completely brown shecat with light brown muzzle, with green eyes.

Jaynose - light grey cat with completely white spots everywhere. Dark green eyes. Tom

Maplecloud - orange and white Tom, with speckles of gray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 221 32
(A standalone Warriors fanfic!) Countless seasons after the Great War between Deadeye and the Clans, tales of Spottedpath are still told by queens to...
50 0 7
Huh, what if warrior cats met vampires? When Northpaw, a newly made apprentice, starts seeing strange changes in himself when he reaches six moons ol...
398 1 32
𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦...
7.4K 259 41
Evil has taken over. Death has taken the lives of many. The ground is drenched in crimson blood. And we have no savior, no leader, and no one to help...