Jailbird

By truelovewaits25

Sienna will learn exactly what tough love means. She'll learn that sometimes doing bad things doesn't make yo... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
*Chapter 16*
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
*Chapter 23*
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
*Chapter 27*
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
*Chapter 34*
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
*Chapter 37*
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 40~
*Chapter 41*
~Chapter 42~
*Chapter 43*
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Part 2: Chapter 1~
~Part 2: Chapter 2~
~Part 2: Chapter 3~
~Part 2: Chapter 4~
~Part 2: Chapter 5~
*Part 2: Chapter 6*
~Part 2: Chapter 7~
~Part 2: Chapter 8~
~Part 2: Chapter 9~
~Part 2: Chapter 10~
~Part 2: Chapter 11~
~Part 2: Chapter 12~
~Part 2: Chapter 13~
~Part 2: Chapter 14~
~Part 2: Chapter 15~
~Part 2: Chapter 16~
~Part 2: Chapter 17~
~Part 2: Chapter 18~
~Part 2: Chapter 19~
~Part 2: Chapter 20~
~Part 2: Chapter 21~
~Part 2: Chapter 22~
~Part 2: Chapter 23~
~Part 2: Chapter 24~
~Part 2: Chapter 25~
~Part 2: Chapter 26~
~Part 2: Chapter 27~
~Part 2: Chapter 28~
~Part 2: Chapter 29~
~Part 2: Chapter 30~
~Part 2: Chapter 31~
~Part 2: Chapter 32~
~Part 2: Chapter 33~
~Part 2: Chapter 34~
~Part 2: Chapter 35~
~Part 2: Chapter 36~
~Part 2: Chapter 37~
*Part 2: Chapter 38*
~Part 2: Chapter 39~
~Part 2: Chapter 40~

~Chapter 39~

9.9K 299 144
By truelovewaits25

I was drowning myself in work and it was the only way to escape everything that had happened lately.

At least for a little while.

Today marked an exact two weeks since I last saw Zedlin and for once I felt okay.

But then again that was probably because I was drowning myself in work.

I didn't have much time to think or to feel. Lately I just felt... numb.

So when Elise called me this morning asking if I wanted to meet up for dinner, I felt something spark inside me. I felt emotions that actually made me feel good and I hadn't really felt that in awhile. All the emotions I knew lately were hurt, sadness and loneliness.

I think I was depressed or on the verge of depression.

Wish someone told me this was what dating and being sexually active would have brought me.

I would've kindly declined.

I smiled while laughing internally and opened the door to M.Y.O Pizza. It stood for Make Your Own Pizza and it was delicious and hilarious.

When I got inside, I looked over towards our favorite booth in the back corner and saw Elise waving like a maniac.

I hadn't talked to her much since the whole Mason ordeal. I hadn't talked to anyone, really. Not like I had many people to talk to, but I was definitely more distant since the Mason thing and I couldn't really explain why.

However, I did still feel extremely stupid, so maybe that was it.

When I reached the table, Elise stood up and tried to squeeze my lungs up and out through my throat.

"I miss you so much, girly! Sit and let's talk for a minute before we make our pizzas. Give me some highlights." She let me go and we both sat across from each other.

My hands ran through my somewhat tamed curls as I sighed, "Where to begin. After I last saw you, Zedlin found out about Mason hitting me. He beat the crap out of him and then we started sleeping together."

Yep, rip it right off like an old band-aid.

"What the fùck, Sienna!?" Elise shrieked.

"Yeah, that's past tense now. Oh and David knows already, too. My mom knows nothing and I think if she found out, she'd disown me." I admitted emotionless.

Elle's face was almost comical, "Details. Now. Please."

"Of course, but I need food first." I smiled cheekily and we proceeded to get up and make our pizzas.

And I was sure this was gonna fuel Elise for the conversations at hand.

*

Elise and I had been stuck inside the pizza place talking for nearly two hours. She had so many questions, comments and concerns and I had plenty of information to give her.

Halfway through Elise ranting to me about how hard it was to satisfy these men, I glanced up to see a group of guys entering the pizza place.

I had to blink a few times before my brain processed that one of the guys was the man from Target a couple weeks back.

My pay it forward moment had come.

"Hold that thought, Elle. I gotta do something real quick." I hurriedly whispered, ignoring her questions as I jumped out of my seat.

As I walked over to the group, they all eyed me except for the one with that nasty scar. He was too busy ordering his food.

"Okay, that'll be $17.23." The teenager at the counter told him.

He dug for his wallet and I cleared my throat and held out my debit card, "You don't mind if I get this, do you?"

I didn't really leave an option as the cashier took my card and processed the meal.

Target guy eyed me, then I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Ah, cat girl. Nice seeing you again. Technically, I don't think you're suppose to pay it forward with the same person, but it's cool I guess." His lips did that half twitch thing which gave the only indication that he attempted to smile.

I smiled cheekily, "I already paid it back. This is me just wanting to do something for you. What're the odds you'd walk into the same food place as me. Had to take the opportunity."

His lip twitched and he outstretched a hand, "Well, I appreciate it. I'm RJ, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, RJ. I'm Sienna. Are you new around here?" I asked boldly.

"Kinda sorta." He shrugged and I smiled, then gave him a thorough once over. In a bad boy way, he was very attractive.

In Target I was super distracted, but now I was analyzing him for all that he was.

Tall, muscular, tatted up and his head was shaved completely bald, but he made it look really good. He also had these ice blue eyes that were unnerving to stare at for too long.

Who was this man's?

"Well, Sienna... Thanks for the meal. You wanna exchange numbers and maybe we can hangout some time?" He suggested.

I smiled, knowing that a blush was also stinging my face, "I'd like that."

Go ahead, girl. Get back on that saddle, go wild and maybe even take it out for a ride just because.

Okay or maybe dial it back just a tad. I didn't even know this guy.

He handed me his phone and I punched in my number. When I handed it back to him, our fingers brushed giving me tingles.

Rj put the phone up to his ear and watched me intently. I giggled as my phone started to ring in my back pocket.

"That's you! I'll save it."

"For sure. Hopefully I'll see you soon, Sienna." His lips twitched again and I caught on quickly that it was his strange way of smiling.

I smiled back eagerly, "Of course. See you."

RJ turned around to grab his pizza that was done and I shivered a little as I noticed dark tattoos etched into the back of his shaved head and his neck.

Damn, Zedlin put me onto tattoos.

But he wasn't the only one with tattoos, so there was hope for me moving on.

To avoid looking like an obsessed creep, I quickly made my way back to Elise.

"Who the hèll were those guys?" She asked, nearly breaking her neck to look back over her should at them.

I reached for my Pepsi and took a sip to moisten my dry throat, "I only knew the one guy. Remember Target guy from the Plan B story? That was him."

Elise whistled lowly, "Damn, Target guy can get it anytime and anyday! I'm so proud of you, Sienna. You've just been bouncing back like a damn queen. I'm loving this new confident you. You go, Glen Coco!"

We both laughed at her stupidity and I took a risk by glancing over to where I saw RJ settle with his friends.

He took a huge bite from his pizza and deliciously licked his lips. Suddenly, he looked over and our eyes connected.

Those eerie blues stared at me before giving me a sexy wink.

Oh yeah, I could definitely move on to bigger and better things.

And I mean, apparently third times the charm, right?

*

Later on that night and I mean very later on, David came running into my room without knocking.

"Hi, David. What's up?" I asked skeptically.

He looked pale, "Sienna, do you know what day today is?"

I lifted my eyes to the ceiling while in thought, but nothing came to mind.

"Um, no."

"It's Zedlin's birthday. And he tends to get really messed up on his birthday." He said.

And his point was...

"Okay?" I questioned.

"And he makes stupid decisions, like coming here drunk off his ass, asking for you."

My eyebrows jumped into my hairline, "Me?"

"Yes, right now. Sienna, your mother is still awake and Zedlin is very drunk, loud and persistent. Please, I know you two are still fighting, but he's gonna get us all in trouble if you don't go out there." He pleaded with me.

"Guess I don't have a choice. I'll go." I sighed heavily.

David jogged to my bed lightly and dropped a kiss on my forehead, "Thanks, hun. You know, you were always good with him when he was drunk, anyways."

He quickly left my room after that, probably to occupy my mom.

Let's get this over with.

I slipped on my slides and made my way slowly out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door.

To my surprise, I ran into a man that was not Zedlin and I had to squint slightly to realize it was Derek. The pale, lanky and sensible one.

"Hey, Sienna. We had to come. He wouldn't stop asking for you." He led me to the car parked on the side of the street and I cautiously braced myself for the worse.

First thing I gathered upon seeing Zedlin, was that he was drunk as hèll. Second thing I gathered was that he was here to be an asśhole. My heart throbbed in warning.

"What do you want, Zedlin?" I kept it short and cold.

His steel gray eyes gazed up at me through the backseat window and he shot me a pouty face.

Wow, he was definitely messed up.

"Whass today, Siienna?" He slurred up at me.

Before I could speak, he gripped on the window and pulled himself closer, "It'sss my fùcking birfhday and you didn't call me, tests me or anything! Whaaa the fùck, Sienna?"

"Zedlin, we haven't talked in two weeks. We're through messing around, remember?" I said slowly, giving his drunk brain time to comprehend that.

He furrowed his brows, then suddenly brought his hands up to his face and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I know but fùck, Siiienna! I was trying to get some pùsssy earlier and it w-wasn't doing it for me. No one's pùssy milks my dìck like yours does, Sienna. I-I tried, but I can't stop thinking about how it feels to be inside of you."

I was kinda flattered in a stupid bìtch kind of way, but I would never tell him that.

"You're a disgusting asśhole, Zedlin. Goodnight." I muttered, but he reached out and gripped my arm.

"Come on, d-don't be like that, Ssienna. It was a compliment. Look, feel him." He yanked me harder and I had to put out my other hand onto the top of the car to avoid him bashing my ear into deafness.

Zedlin pressed my hand onto his crotch and I felt his thickness. And holy hèll he was rock hard.

But it wasn't gonna be my problem to fix tonight. I was gonna stay strong. Despite my clenching vagina demanding me to sit on that rock hard thickness.

"Zedlin, let go. You're a pig." I tugged my hand and he let go with a frown.

"S-sienna, it's my birfthday. You're really gonna leave me like this on my twenties four fùcking birfdthday?" He wanted to know.

I leaned my head back into the window and looked straight into his drunken eyes, "Happy Birthday and don't ever come here demanding my pùssy like it's the perfect lock for your dìck key. Goodnight and be safe, Zedlin."

Pressing a kiss to my fingers, I reached out and touched my fingers to his lips gently before pulling away, turning around and not looking back.

Something had to change between us, because it wasn't healthy and I didn't ever feel good after letting him inside me.

Something had to change and maybe that something could change with me being strong.

Or maybe I could invest in a dìldo that look and felt similar to Zedlin's dìck, just to hold me off in case I had a weak moment.

Cause just like Zedlin could sometimes be prone to being sweet, I could unfortunately and definitely be prone to being weak.

A/N: I had to give y'all another chapter back to back! You guys gave so much love on the last one, so y'all deserved it and inspired me to write nore! Hope you enjoyed it and I hope to surprise y'all with my storyline really soon 😉 Also, there's a slight chance I may have to do a sequel. Cause holy hell, we are already on Chapter 39 and I haven't even unfolded HALF of the drama yet.

Y'all not ready...

Hell, neither am I 😭

Until the next update!
~TrueLoveWaits ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...