*Chapter 16*

I think David had assumed that Zedlin and I had a thing brewing and I was pretty sure he was all for it.

Or maybe David just wanted to pìss Zedlin off?

My mind was going crazy as I laid on my bed. First I had to deal with my self conscious boyfriend and now I had to deal with the thought of my stepdad actually turning a blind eye towards some attraction between his biological son and his step-daughter. 

"Ugh... my brain hurts." I mumbled while my fingers massaged my temples.

After having one heck of a day, I had hoped I could've just laid down and shut my eyes, but it could never be that easy for me.

Thus the reason why I was laying in bed in the darkness of my room at two in the morning.

I let out a deep breath and held it as I heard a loud thump under my floorboards.

If the boogeyman was real...

Shrieking, I pulled the covers over my head and felt my head swim due to lack of oxygen.

I sucked in a greedy breath and strained to hear past the loud buzzing of the silence in my room and my frantic heartbeat pounding in my chest.

What felt like moments later, I whimpered as the handle of my door rattled, before the hinges creaked someones presence.

I was gonna die... someone was specifically coming to kill me.

More disappointingly, I was going to die a virgin.

The empty side of my full sized mattress creaked, before the covers disappeared from over my head and I let out a scream.

It was cut off with a heavy hand clamped over my lips.

"Shhhhhh! It's just me." Zedlin's voiced fanned out into my nose and all I could smell was alcohol.

We both waited a couple of seconds to see if my scream had traveled down the other end of the hall to my parents room.

After the deafening silence, his hand released my mouth and I slapped him.

"What the heck, butthole? You sneak into my room at two AM to scare me on purpose?"

"No... I snuck in here to get a quick taste."

What??

"Come again?" I asked, confused.

Zedlin laughed, "You will."

I didn't get a chance to think before he sought out both of my wrists in the dark and pinned them above my head with one hand.

"Okay... funny joke... now get off of me."

He didn't budge and I felt a lick of heat sweep over me as he nudged my limp legs further apart with a wide knee.

"I'm not laughing." He said darkly, then sunk his teeth into my bottom lip. It hurt in the sweetest way and I gasped, allowing him to trap it with his tongue shoving it's way into my mouth.

I couldn't count all the times I'd thought of how it would feel to kiss him, but I didn't think it'd be like this or feel half as good as this did.

The flicker of his tongue tasting every crevice of my mouth and what was more shocking was my eagerness to taste every curve of his.

Past my sensual befuddled mind, I gathered the fact that Zedlin's tongue tasted like a vodka popsicle that I was currently sucking on.

Which led me to the conclusion to believe that he was drunk as heck (for the umpteenth time).

And he didn't really consciously have an idea as to what he was doing or who he was doing it with.

I painfully tore my mouth from his, "Zedlin, stop... you're drunk."

My breath was quiet and breathy as I pulled in more air.

Zedlin just latched his mouth onto my neck and grinded a very hard excitement into my trembling thigh.

He didn't say anything and I opened my mouth again, but froze as his free hand; the one not holding my wrists together, snaked its way down my tank top covered torso and dug underneath the waist band of my panties.

Out of all nights I decided not to wear shorts to bed.

I moaned, feeling extremely guilty as his fingers firmly pressed onto my sensitive parts and rubbed in vigorous circles.

"Ahh... stopp..." I begged, feeling overwhelmed.

"Never." He spoke raggedly into my face before he finally let my wrists go.

I did the one thing that I was good at. I fought the pleasure.

My hands pushed at his shoulders blindly as my eyes were screwed shut from the pleasure building below.

Zedlin's hand was a blur of motion and my hips somehow rocked on their on volition.

"Ohhh myyy Goddd... Ohh fudge..."

"Fùck, Sienna. Even now when I'm about to give you an orgasm, you still can't swear like a good little girl?"

Zedlin's body mass hovering over me was intoxicating along with his assaulting hand and I was sure to pass out as his other hand was yanking my tank top down, releasing my breasts.

His fingers clawed at my them, pinched the hardened nipples and then his mouth was suddenly suckling one -- hard.

"Oh... GOD!" I gasped loudly and threw my head back.

There was something in the body that connected the breasts to the vagina... I swear.

"God? The almighty would be doing such a thing to you right now?" He laughed.

My mind was cotton candy and my hips were malfunctioning. I couldn't move them any faster, but I needed... something... something... more... something more... I needed something MORE...

Zedlin must of read my mind because I was suddenly yelling in escatsy as a finger found its way into my depths.

His finger was thick and merciless.

"Please... please!" I found myself begging. For what? I wasn't sure.

All I knew was that my once protesting hands were now clutching the shirt on Zedlin's shoulders, pulling him closer to me.

My legs were shaking under us and I didn't know how Zedlin's hand wasn't getting tired, maintaining it's same relentless speed.

"Please what, Sienna?" He asked me, sounding just as out of breath as I was.

"Zedlin!" I shrieked as he shoved his finger further.

He must have felt I'd suffered enough, because suddenly I was exploding and I was moaning out of control.

Sound fell out of me loudly as Zedlin's finger sloshed into me at an unimaginable pace. I felt embarrassed as a wetness pooled inside of my panties and onto his hand.

"Oh fùck yes..." Zedlin groaned, finally slowing his pace.

I was shuddering and my throat hurt from all the noise I had made. 

My legs shook and everything pulsed below.

"Oh... fùck..."

I gasped twice.

Once from the overwhelming feelings washing over me and the next because of the swear that had just left my mouth.

The last thing I coherently remembered hearing before my eyelids got heavy, was Zedlin pressing his lips against my limp mouth and whispering gently into it...

"Good girl."

A/N: Yep, that just happened and yes, this story is going to start picking up now... Sensually and dramatically.

Until the next update.! (;