I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 70 - Should We?

26K 986 639
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 70: Should We? ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I open the door with the pizza box in my hands and step inside, kicking it shut.

“Jackie?” I called out, noticing the living room was empty. “I brought dinner.”

I stood there for a while as the silence engulfed me and then proceeded towards the stairs. I reached her room and knocked quietly before opening the door, finding the television on and Jackie laying on her bed, her eyes shut as she slept peacefully.

I let out a small smile and set the pizza box down on the small table before sitting down on her bed near where she was laying.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. “Babe.” I nudged her slightly, kissing her cheek as she stirred, groaning quietly.

“One more minute,” she mumbled, and I let out a laugh.

“Come on, Jackie, you need to eat,” I bit my lip, trying to hide the huge smile on my face.

“What’d you bring?” she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

“Pizza,” I smirked, watching as her eyes lit up.

“Well why didn’t you say so earlier?” she scoffed, suddenly wide awake and sitting up, eyeing the box next to us. I reached out and took two slices, handing her one along with a napkin. “Thank you.”

“Anything for you,” I gazed at her as she took a bite out of her pizza.

We continued to talk, eat and watch T.V until the whole box was empty.

“How’d you even buy that without people attacking you?” Jackie asked with curiosity in her tone.

I shrugged, scooting closer towards her. “I just wore a hoodie and covered most of my face with a scarf.”

Jackie laughed softly before leaning her head on my shoulder.

“How original,” she said.

I looked down at her as she stared at the design on my shirt, running her fingers along the patterned lines. I watched her silently for a while until I looked up, noticing white flakes falling against the window.

“It’s snowing..” I whispered. Jackie glanced at me before turning around, looking to see if I was telling the truth. She then stood up and ran to the window, leaning to the glass and looking towards the sky. I let out a smile and went after her, stopping next to where she stood and looking on out the window.

“It is snowing!” Jackie said excitedly. “I hope it piles up so I can get to play in it.”

I scoffed teasingly. “How old are you again?”

Jackie shot me a glare and smacked my arm. “As if you don’t want to do that too!”

“True,” I chuckled. “I do wish there was some snow to mess around in.”

“Exactly, so you can’t go on making fun of me,” she snapped her fingers.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Okay fine! You win this round.”

Jackie grinned in victory and wrapped her arms around me, cuddling up to my chest. I was a bit taken aback by the sudden hug, but I squeezed her back without hesitation. None of us said anything for a while, and we hugged in a comfortable silence.

“I-I’ve been thinking about something,” she whispered into my shirt.

“Hm?” I hummed, brushing a strand of her hair out of the way.

“You seem like you’re ready,” she said quietly before looking up at me. “I mean… I knew that, but.. I mean… I’m the one holding back.”

I gave her a look of confusion.

“Jackie, what—..” I breathed, “What are you talking about?” She stared at me for a bit longer until I finally got it. “Oh.”

“I kind of.. wanted to.. I mean, I want to do it… with you,” her face blushed red.

“Babe, I don’t think we should just yet,” I gave her a look in concern. “Your memories are fuzzy and.. You might think you’re ready but you’re really not.”

“No, no, no, I know I am,” she said. “Trust me. If it’s for you, I’d do anything.”

“But I can wait, Jackie. I can wait until you’re sure,” I clarified.

“And I’m sure now, is what I’m trying to tell you,” she bit her lip.

I let out a sigh, reluctantly gazing into her beautiful green eyes. She leaned closer towards my face and kissed my lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

“I know I'm ready because I love you,” she said. “Isn’t that how you knew too?”

I gulped. She’s right.

I love her, and that’s all I need to realize how ready I am.

“Y-Yeah but—”

“It’s okay,” she interrupted. “I know you’re concerned but I’m fine, really.”

I scratched the back of my head. “I don’t want you to regret this later on..”

“I won’t,” she shook her head, cupping my cheeks and crashing her lips into mine. I kissed back hungrily, wrapping an arm around her body and slowly guiding her towards the bed, where I carefully laid her down and climbed on top of her.

I broke the kiss and trailed kisses down her neck, licking parts of her I hadn’t kissed before. I heard her let out a small moan before she grasped my shirt, taking it off for me, and I did the same to her.

Once I was out of breath, Jackie took over. She pulled me back up and kissed me slowly, running her hands though my hair and  flipping us over so she was now on top. She began to kiss me all over my upper body. From my neck and down to my v-line. I couldn’t suppress the moans that threatened to come out, and I didn’t even bother to.

The minute Jackie began pulling at my belt, I stopped her.

“Wait,” I grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and the minute our eyes met, my heart skipped a beat.

Just… The way her messy hair fell to her shoulders. The way the light from the windows illuminated every inch of her body. How goddamn good she looks sitting on top of me in her pink-patterned bra. It took my breath away.

“Umm..” I trailed off, searching my head for what I was trying to say. And then it clicked. “I-I don’t have a condom.”

Jackie let out a short breath before I released her hand.

“Oh yeah…” she said quietly. “I forgot.”

I continued to stare at her, eyeing her up and down. “We shouldn’t continue… Should we?”

But I wanted to. God, I wanted to make love to her right here and now. I’ve been considerate on whether or not she’s ready or she wants to do this, but I can’t hold it back anymore. I want her.

“Not without protection,” she shook her head, slowly getting off of me. My heart was beating rapidly inside my chest as I laid back down on the bed.

“You’re right,” I said softly, and Jackie sat silently on the bed. We stayed there for a few seconds, engulfing each other in silence that the television filled in with its low volume. I turned my head, looking up at her. “I can… Still make you feel good,” I whispered. Jackie locked eyes with me, a look of confusion in her features. Before she could say anything, I pulled her closer, crashing my lips into hers and inserting my tongue in her mouth.

We made out for what seemed like so long until I ran my hands down Jackie’s body and pulled down her sweatpants, flipping us over so that I was on top again and kissing around her belly button as I undid her bra. I then threw it across the room and kissed around her breasts before sucking her right nipple and flicking my tongue over it, hearing her yelp out a moan that turned me on in ways I couldn’t quite explain.

I gave her other breast the same attention before I trailed my hand down to her panties and gave her a look.

“It’s okay,” she nodded, and I didn’t hesitate to pull off her panties, discarding them somewhere across the room. I slowly guided her legs open and looked her in the eyes to check how she was doing as I slid my index finger inside her, quickly noticing she was already wet. She let out a short gasp as I moved my finger in a certain rhythm inside her, starting out slow before I slid in a second finger. Jackie threw her head back in a loud moan and I let out a deep breath, pumping my fingers deeper and deeper.

“J-Justin,” Jackie groaned in pleasure, clinging her fingers to my scalp and running her hand through my hair. I picked up speed, leaning down and taking a lick at her clitoris. Jackie screamed out a moan as I flicked my tongue in a circular motion, sliding in a third finger.

“O-Oh my god,” her chest was heaving in abnormal patterns as she tried catching her breath. I slowed down, looking up at her with a grin. “N-No.. Go faster.”

“I wanna hear you beg for it,” I whispered.

“J-Justin… P-Please..” she was out of breath. “Please, please, please.”

I began going faster, now pumping my fingers in and out as I continued to lick her, knowing she was close. Jackie let out a shaky moan as she finally came, and I pulled away my fingers, licking them one by one. Jackie laid there on the bed with her eyes closed as she tried to recover from the high she just experienced.

“Holy shit..” she whispered. “You are way too good at that.”

I let out a small smile as I leaned up to her level, kissing her cheek and letting my lips linger there for a bit.

“I’m glad you liked it,” I whispered, embracing her naked body and providing her warmth as we watched more and more snow fall from the sky outside her window.

**************************************

Mmmmmmhhmm…. This was quite the chapter, don’t you think?

So I want to say I’m changing my updating day to Monday since it works better with my schedule, but I’m still going to try to update over the weekend as much as I can.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! What’d you think? ;)

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 189 15
"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all y...
51.5K 1.3K 24
The secret is out. It was hard for the two to stay low, but Justin and Dae have become public. Now, it's all fun and games for the tabloids, and th...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...