smoked | taekook

By iadorekoo

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 δΈ€ there's a little bit of devil in his angel eyes. a stealthy criminal meets a pretty rich... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.

XXXIV.

18K 1K 477
By iadorekoo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a darker time is about to begin.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

NIGHT CAME quickly, there little time now to back down or make changes, but none of that was ever needed before. the usual line of fancy cars started to trail from the valet station, a river of riches flowing from the crowd of guests showing their invitations to be granted access into the usan.

those inside were already holding champagne glasses and conversations about the arts and jewels shipped in, now sitting happily on display. taehyung had yet to see them, only the fake ones that were once in a lab but now hidden in one of the suite rooms. he had just gotten dressed, a usual suit and tie to fit in the crowd. the small box was on the dresser, calling his name. the little voice in his was also calling his name, "taehyung, you gotta get going. sunwoo and seohyun just left the room, go up the east stairs." he instructed.

the nervous feeling was finally coming back, sitting nicely in the bottom of his tummy as he took a deep breath and slipped the box into his jacket pocket. "east stairs." he said to himself, leaving his suite to walk down the hall that he's traveled many times before. it felt different this time though.

all he was doing was pretending this was a game, or a movie, and he was the cool handsome main character about to conquer all. "what if it's not there?" he whispered. suddenly a bunch of scenarios ran through his mind where he gets caught and thrown into a endless pit of darkness and consequences. "oh my god yoongi i'm going to die."

"no ones dying." yoongi said. this definitely caught the attention of multiple people in the room with the quiet boy sitting at the computer.

"what the hell is he saying?" jungkook came walking over with long strides, leaning over the back of the couch to look at the computer screens and footage of the brunette just now disappearing into the suite room. "he's just nervous be quiet, you'll make it worse." yoongi covered the mic so the boy couldn't hear the ravenette starting to lose his mind.

"tell him to come back." jungkook wasn't about to stop talking just yet.

"no."

"dude."

"shut up, let him focus, you child." yoongi scolded the younger that was insistent on pestering him with questions and a tone of authority. he was still the boys hyung and jungkook needed to learn to relax sometimes.

"it's kind of brilliant." namjoon said. maybe if he changed the subject and started talking about something else, the ravenette would ease up a bit. "using the large diamond on the l'incomparable diamond necklace as the rock for the engagement ring." he said, it was a genuine compliment. sometimes he wished he could think of the things the boy thought of.

"she's going to get caught with it right on her hand, neither of them will have an explanation." jungkook said. it was risk to add on a part of the job right so close to the date. they probably wouldn't have done it without taehyung. the boy had access to every part of the hotel just by smiling.

that smile wasn't present right now though, only teeth biting down on plump flesh as he walked throughout the hotel room and switched the ring boxes. "okay, i did it." taehyung sighed quietly, he's not sure why he was whispering when he was lone. "what do i do with this?" he asked, referring to the very expensive engagement ring he now had.

"give it to kook." jimin said a little too quickly and a little too closely to the mic, "he likes collecting them. for a hobby." there were some eyes rolled and a pillow thrown at the short boy, jimin just giggled and rolled over on the couch cushions with the biggest smile.

"alright guys," jungkook finally got all their attentions, right before everything would be up in the air for their skills and tasks to determine the outcome of their heist. a wicked smirk formed on the boys lips, nothing but complete satisfaction as he stood in his element, "we have a gala to crash."

a cheer broke out amongst the team, drowning out the sound of the suite door opening and the small brunette walking in. yoongi got up to leave jimin in charge, changing into his own outfit while jina found her dress and namjoon out on his suit. hoseok was lounging in sweatpants and a hoodie, talking quietly with jimin as they discussed their tasks here in the room. it was almost like organized chaos, everyone running around to grab their things or run over their jobs.

jungkook felt like he was working in slow motion, adrenaline pumping and nerves on edge as he thrived from the energy coursing through the room — but then, there he was, the cool breeze blowing through the battle field. a scenic sign above all else, a little sparkle standing out in the night. taehyung came walking over and hugged the younger. "my tummy feels funny." he mumbled.

"is it because i look handsome?" jungkook tried to lighten the mood.

"you're always handsome."

"hm, thank you." he left a quick kiss to the boys cheek. he could tell there was still something else on his mind, but jungkook didn't really have the time right now to sit and talk about it. "let's head down."

taehyung just nodded and kept his grip loose on the boys arm. they would be together for the rest of the night, a solid alibi for the ravenette since he'd most likely be the prime suspect if the fake jewels were ever noticed. they were the eyes on the ground, spying on the event as the others worked behind the scenes.

people seemed to sparkle just like the chandeliers hanging high above them. woman with jewels around their necks and men with watches that showed off the size of their wallets. jungkook felt a little out of place as the two boys descended the stairs together, but he knew that the brunette stood out the most out all of them. he was just too damn beautiful.

"are you wearing lipgloss?" jungkook asked, his arm was around the boys waist and lips close to his ear as he whispered the words.

"mhm," taehyung hummed, "it's vanilla, wanna taste?"

"don't tease i have work to do." jungkook gave his waist a light squeeze and they continued to walk through the lobby. security was definitely higher tonight, only adding to stress going through their veins and the need for perfection following each and every action. "yoongi, hows it going?"

the older boy was now just adjusting the strap of his backpack on his shoulder, the little nametag bouncing against his chest as he followed the mental map of the back halls in his mind. "give me ten minutes." he said. the badge he had was for show, it didn't really unlock any of the back doors, but that's what jimin was for. "hey mochi, do you thing."

jimin smiled as he was summoned, sitting up in the suite room with his display of laptops and passcode hacking software. it was simple really, like a stroll in the morning — a simple click and sign of green and the doors unlocked for the older boy to enter the security monitoring room. "going dark in three, two," the small boy trailed off, accessing the network and cutting the room from its feed, "one."

on queue, yoongi entered as the screens went black, displaying error keys on the monitors. "what the hell." one of the guys on duty sat up form his relaxed position in the seat, suddenly seeing the error and thinking about the loss of a job title if anything was to go wrong.

"don't worry about it." yoongi said smoothly, he tapped his badge and went walking over to set up his laptop on the desk. "we've been getting calls about a faulty network, i was called in the resolve it since tonight is a big deal." he said. the two guys working seemed convinced enough, leaving the boy to just roll his eyes and wonder how they were hired.

"get it up and running quickly." the second guy was a little more rude. yoongi was left somewhat alone, typing away on the keyboard as the two workers stepped back and minded their own business. "i'll stick around in case something else goes wrong." he said. no one paid him mind, and all he had to do now was wait for his signal.

jungkook was listening intently, following the plan through his mind while holding hands with the boy chugging the champagne.

jimin had gotten yoongi in, and now he had to focus on helping hoseok through the air vents down to the exhibit room. everything was based on time, a second too soon or a moment too late and any opportunity was lost. namjoon synched his watch, setting the timer as the night officially began.

"it's show time."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 15.4K 33
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐰𝐨 δΈ€ angel face, devil thoughts. love never takes a break, and neither does deception. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 1:...
520K 31.3K 39
δΈ€ he is a bad bitch, made up of magic. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 [completed]
363K 24K 38
δΈ€ he sins like the devil. he loves like the angel. ﹏ 𝐬𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐜𝐑!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 [completed]
476K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...