The Strongest Man from the St...

By Freelancer1337

You are a hybrid between a Sayian and a Kryptonian. You were sent to Earth, where you grow up and become a po... More

Bio
Harem
Backstory
Chapter 1: Arrival on Earth
Chapter 2: SuperTraining
Chapter 3: Friendship is Sweeter Than Desert
Chapter 4: The Amazonian Rescue
Pets
Chapter 5: The Attack on Rabbit
Chapter 6: The Return of the EX
The people you have met during training
Chapter 7: Banks and Burritos
Chapter 8: Brat to Cat
Chapter 10: Bees Never Cower
Chapter 11: Greater Good, No Glory
Chapter 12: 1.21 Gigapranks
Chapter 13: Big Bee, Little Bee
Chapter 14: Brains are the Cats Meow
Chapter 15: The True Sidekick of Batman
Chapter 16: The Stevening
Chapter 17: The Tree of Misfortune
Chapter 18: Street Magic
Chapter 19: DC Superhero Dogs
Fusions with the reader
Chapter 20: SuperCon
Chapter 21: Blast from the Past
Chapter 22: Competition Sign Ups
Chapter 23: The Race Begins
Chapter 24: Different Paths to Take
Chapter 25: Race to the Finish
Chapter 26: Battle of the Meat
Chapter 27: Fish Out of Water
Chapter 28: Final Battle
Chapter 29: Friends or Foes
Chapter 30: Soulmates
Chapter 31: Soulsteal

Chapter 9: Weekend Vacation

1.5K 17 3
By Freelancer1337

after some weeks worth of saving the day, you and the girls decided to have some R&R for the weekend.

Barbi: "Oof, who knew being a superhero can be so stressful."

the other girls: "Tell me about it."

(Y/N): "You know, we deserve some R&R, and I know a good place."

Babs: "Like what?"

(Y/N): "Beach City, we can take a beach vacation for the weekend and we can take Lena there as well, she deserves a break."

Barbi: "We should take my limo there."

Everyone packed their things to go on a weekend vacation at Beach City. Later, everyone put there things in the limo as everyone at the car, then the girls see you and Lena as Lena was wearing a Turtle School Gi and a scabbard of a weapon called the Power Pole, which was an old weapon that you used to have during your training.

(Y/N): "Hey guys."

Zee: "That gi suits Lena doesn't it."

Lena: "Yeah, and I've been training a lot, he taught me Turtle School and Crane School styles of fighting."

(Y/N): "She really excels on those skills, I'm running out of things to teach her."

Kara: "Hey guys, are you getting the limo or what

Zee: "And theres a hot tub in here!"

(Y/N): "Alright Lena, lets go."

Later, you and the girls drive all the way to Beach City for the weekend vacation. Zee, Barbi, and Diana are relaxing in the hot tub when the trip ended. You then see the city itself and you turn to the others.

(Y/N): "Looks like we made it guys."

Everyone look out the windows and see the town itself.

Karen: "Its beautiful."

Kara: "Whoah."

Zee: "It's so amazing."

Diana: "It reminds me of home, except it's a lot more modern."

Jessica: "Wow!"

Babs: "I hope theres a comic store there."

Lena: "What a nice place."

Barbi: "What a beautiful place for a vacation spot, nice choice (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "No problem."

Later, the limo parked at a parking space and you got everyone's stuff at a condo that Barbi booked. You carry everyone's stuff to the condo as everyone settle in the condo.

Jessica: "This is nice Barbi."

Barbi: "It's the least I can do for my friends after my past mistakes."

(Y/N): "Where should I put all of this stuff?"

Karen: "Um, we can sort it out when we find our rooms."

After finding their rooms and sorting out the luggage, you all head to the beach. As you all walk through the town you and the girls see colorful girls with gemstones all across town. You and Diana are getting familiar vibes from some other group of colorful girl with gemstones. Until you here some familiar voices from a distance thanks to your super hearing.

???(Garnet): "We have the groceries we need to restock the fridge."

???(Pearl): "Amethyst, don't eat the whole fridge again."

???Amethyst): "Alright, just don't your gem in a twist alright."

You then turn to Diana.

(Y/N): "Diana, I heard some familiar voices, come with me."

Diana: "Should we bring our friends along?"

(Y/N): "Sure, I don't see why not."

You then turn to the other girls.

(Y/N): "Hey girls, I know a good spot at the beach, just follow me."

You and the girls followed you to the beach and they found a temple of a giant woman.

(Y/N): "This is a good spot for some beach fun."

Karen then sees a group of 4 people come out of the beach house. A small girl that wears a black tank top that it is torn open at the chest to reveal her gemstone, dark mauve shorts with black stars on each legs and torn white fabric at the bottoms, and her boots become white again. The second tallest girl wears a poofy, cyan blazer with a yellow star on the back over a teal-blue top, indigo leggings, and light pink slip-on ballet flats. The most tallest is wearing orange, and takes the shape of the top of a star, the shape of her suit is unaffected, but the coloring is. The upper torso is now pink with a white, 4-pointed star on top with a light pink outline which also now face sideways, the abdominal area is pinkish-red on the left side, and medium blue on the right, the legs are now completely indigo and magenta at the toes. Her shoulder pads are also a brighter shade of pink than her skin, and she keeps her gloves and wedding rings. The fourth person is a boy with a pink varsity jacket, a black shirt with a star on it, red sandals, and blue jeans.

Karen: "Um guys, who are they?"

You and the girls turn to the group of people from the beach house as those people turn to you and the girls. 3 out of the 4 people recognizes you and Diana and they high jump to get a closer look at you and Diana. The tallest woman take her shades to get a better look at them.

???(Garnet): "It's you."

???(Pearl): "(Y/N), Diana!"

The pale woman hug you and Diana.

Diana: "Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, it is good to see you again."

(Y/N): "It's been so long."

Zee: "(Y/N), Diana, how do you now theses people."

???(Steven Universe): "You know them guys?"

Pearl: "We met them before your mother met Greg."

???(Steven Universe): "Whoah really, my name is Steven, Steven Universe, I'm her son."

Diana: "It's nice to meet you Steven, these people are fellow warriors from Metropolis."

Karen: "My name is Karen Beecher."

Barbi: "Barbi Minerva, pleasure to meet you."

Lena: "Lena Luther."

Steven: "Wait, you're name is Lena Luther, are related to Lex Luther, CEO of Lexcorp?"

Lena: "He's my brother."

Kara: "Kara Danvers nice to meet you..."

Before Kara can finish her thought, Pearl takes a close look at Kara's eyes and Pearl can tell that Kara is a pure Kryptonian.

Kara: "What are you doing?"

Pearl: "You're a kryptonian!"

Kara: "How did you know?"

Pearl: "It's hard to tell between a human and Kryptonian if their standing next to each other, but Kryptonians have the ability the change the way the see things, such as infrared vision make the pupils red and the X-ray vision makes eyes blue."

Kara: "Huh, I know I learned something."

Pearl: "To be honest I thought Kryptonians were extinct."

Kara: "Yeah, and my cousin is being a "man" back in Metropolis."

Pearl: "Cousin, you mean theres another!?"

Kara: "Pretty much."

Garnet then turn to Zee.

Garnet: "What your name?"

Zee: "My friends me Zee Zatara, but the audience call me the mysterious, the fabulous, the awe-inspring... Zatanna!"

Zee then pull out her wand and use it to put on her magician outfit and there was fireworks around her.

Garnet: "Nice."

Amethyst: "Wow!"

Steven: "You're a magician, what kind of magic can you do?"

Zee: "I can turn a red heart black. Ever seen a jumping jack? Go ahead, check behind your ear."

Amethyst then pull out a Jack of hearts from behind her ear as Steven notice this.

Steven: "Has that always been there Amethyst?"

Amethyst: "Dude, I swear that wasn't there before."

Steven: "Woah, what else can you do?!"

Zee then turn to Pearl.

Zee: "Pearl, can you come here for a moment?"

Pearl then walk up to Zee.

Pearl: "Yes?"

Zee: "Say ah."

Pearl: "Ah."

Pearl then open her mouth as Zee reach into her mouth and pull out pieces of cloth that are tied together. Theres 500 rags tied together and when Zee reach to the end, Pearl was confused as Amethyst was laughing.

Amethyst: "Pearl, I can't believe you ate all of those rags today, hahaha."

Pearl: "I never ate any of those, what is going on!?"

Zee: "Magic."

Jessica: "Okay, my turn, my name is Jessica Cruz."

Pearl's eyes widen when she Jessica's Green Lantern Ring.

Pearl: "You're a Green Lantern!?"

Jessica: "Wait, you recognize my ring?"

Pearl: "Other than (Y/N), you're the only Green Lantern I actually met, the ability to create anything out of hardened light is amazing, I just wish I can have one."

(Y/N): "We know a Violet Lantern."

Steven: "Wait, what is a Green Lantern?"

Pearl: "Green Lanterns are a galactic police force for the entire universe, but theres more than one lantern corps."

Garnet: "Each of them have the same abilities, but is powered by different emotions, Orange Lanterns are powered by Greed, Violet Lanterns are powered by love, Indigo is compassion, red is rage, blue is hope, yellow is fear, white is life, and black is death."

Jessica: "I'm only a cadet in the Green Lantern Corps."

Amethyst then turn to Babs.

Amethyst: "Hey, what's your name?"

Babs: "My name's Babs, nice to meet you."

(Y/N): "Okay, where's Rose Quartz?"

Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven put on a saddened look after you mention Rose's name.

(Y/N): "What's wrong?"

Garnet: "Come inside the beach house, we'll explain everything."

Later, you and girls went into the house as the gems explain what happened to them over the years. They started with the Gem War all the way to today.

(Y/N): "Wow, Rose is gone."

Diana: "My mother has deemed the Crystal Gems as honorary Amazons and Rose's memory will not be forgotten."

Jessica: "I can't believe you brought peace to the galaxy like that Steven."

Steven: "Thanks."

You then notice that Lena is gone.

(Y/N): "Where's Lena?"

You then run up to the window and see Lena in a fighting stance facing a woman that wearing a sleeveless bodysuit, however the torso now has a different design, she also wears a brown-orange square neck tank top and between is a pale orange triangle with a brown-orange keyhole shape, which contains a small pale orange triangle through it, also the teal-colored markings and horns from her corruption.

The other gems head to the window and then put on a panic look.

The Crystal Gems: "LENA!"

Later with Lena and the strange woman.

Lena: "Let's see what you got Jasper."

Jasper: "Humor me human and take the first strike."

Lena responded by jumping the air and pull out her power pole and hit Jasper's head and it hurt her.

Jasper: "Gah, that actually hurt, you little brat!"

Jasper then summon her weapon in a form of her crash helmet. Lena then put her weapon away as Jasper tries to punch Lena, but Lena use her fist to block Jasper's punch.

Lena: "Rock!"

Lena then made a peace sign and stick it into Jasper's eyes.

Lena: "Scissors!"

Lena then use her other hand and push Jasper away from her.

Lena: "Paper!"

Jasper: "Grrrrr!"

Jasper then spin dash and perform her Crash Comet move as Lena charge up for a Kamehameha.

Lena: "Kamehameha!"

Lena then fires her Kamehameha at Jasper and launch her into a boulder smashing out to pieces.

Later, a blue girl that wears a backless, halter crop tank top that is blue on top and navy on the bottom resembling half a star, also wearing puffy dark-blue pants, which represent the second half of the star tied up by a bronze-gold ribbon, and matching sandals hears a sound from the Crystal Temple.

???(Lapis Lazuli): "What was that?"

The girl then follow the sound and found the Crystal Gems, Lena and Jasper. She then head to Jasper and talk to her.

???(Lapis Lazuli): "What's going on Jasper?"

Jasper then turn to the girl.

Jasper: "Lapis?"

Jasper then come up with an idea for forming a fusion and grab Lapis and fuse with her.

(A/N): "Imagine Malachite with the current outfits of Lapis and Jasper."

???(Malachite): "Malachite is back baby!"

Malachite then form wings and then fly into the air into the sky.

Malachite: "Humans can't fly up here, I have the advantage of the skies!"

Meanwhile with Lena and the others.

Lena: "Hah, I can fly too."

Pearl: "Humans can't fly!"

Lena: "I've mastered Crane School style of fighting, I can definitely fly."

Lena then shows you the superhero girls, and the Crystal Gems that she can fly by floating in mid air. The gems' eyes widen from this.

Pearl: "WHAAAAT!?"

Lena then fly to where Malachite is as she sees Lena in shock and then regain composure.

Malachite: "You can fly, big deal, but won't beat-"

Before Malachite finish her thought, Lena karate chop horizontally on the neck. Which makes a chain reaction to cause Lapis and Jasper to separate. Lena then grab both gems and fly down back to the ground and gently put them on the ground and land herself in front of the defeated gems with pride.

Pearl: "Those two are the most powerful gems ever known, and you defeated a fusion of them!?"

(Y/N): "She is my pupil."

Lena then turn to Garnet as she smiles and put up a thumbs up. Then you hear two other voices.

???(Peridot): "What happened here?!"

???(Bismuth): "looks like a fight happened."

You, the superhero girls, and the Crystal Gems turn to see two more gems, one of them has a body suit that covers her entire chest and is green at the top with a pale chartreuse yellow star on the front, and her leggings are bright green with a dark green star on each knee, the area between her chest and leggings remain dark green, she also wears pale chartreuse yellow boots. Her visor is transparent yellow, butterfly-shaped, and exposes her forehead. the other wears light purple overalls with gold clips at the base of the straps with a red star on the back, only her boots haven't changed.

Garnet: "Jasper and Lapis form Malachite, and has been defeated."

???(Bismuth): "Who?"

Lena: "Right here."

The two other gems turn to Lena in shock while one of them regain composure.

???(Peridot): "Before we go over how you defeated them, let us introduce ourselves, I'm Peridot and this is Bismuth."

Bismuth: "Hi kids."

Peridot: "How can a small human defeat the ultimate quartz and a gem that can control the whole planet's water supply fused together and takedown the fusion so easily?"

Lena: "I was trained by my master (Y/N) (L/N)."

Bismuth: "Who's that?"

(Y/N): "Me, I taught her Turtle School and Crane School fighting styles."

Peridot: "Please elaborate on these fighting styles?"

(Y/N): "Lena."

Lena then walk to a nearby boulder that looks like it weighs 400 tons.

Lena: "Turtle School improves the body's physical strength and speed through hard labor."

Steven: "Like what?"

Lena: "Delivering milk up a mountain, plow a whole field with your bare hands, do construction with simple tools, get chased by bees and sharks while wearing heavy clothing, observe."

Lena then remove the weighted clothing from the blue undershirt, to the boots, and wristbands. she then push the boulder with minimal effort, which shocked the gems, except for Jasper and Lapis who are currently unconscious.

Peridot: "How is that possible!?"

Bismuth: "Wow, you really pack some Bismuth kid."

(Y/N): "Good one."

Lena: "And Crane School allows those to fly."

Lena then float in mid air and flies in front of Bismuth as the gems were surprised from this.

Bismuth: "Wow, now I've seen everything."

Steven: "I have to tell Connie about this!"

Later, everyone continued the beach fun as Lapis and Jasper wake up on beach blankets.

Lapis: "Ugh, what happened?"

Jasper: "Did we win?"

Lena: "Nope."

Jasper and Lapis then turn to Lena with a shocked expression.

Jasper and Lapis: "AHHHH!"

Lapis then turn to Peridot.

Lapis: "What just happened Peridot?"

Peridot: "You and Jasper formed Malachite and then got instantly defeated by a small human and no you didn't win."

Jasper look down in defeat as Peridot explain.

Peridot: "Lena Luther has mastered techniques called Turtle School and Crane School, which grants her heightened physicality and the power of flight."

Later, with you and he other gems, you were talking about how were able to fuse with Diana and Kara.

Pearl: "You use what?"

(Y/N): "Potara Earrings, they're these pieces of jewelry that Kais normally wear, if two people wear one of each, they fuse together."

Garnet: "Have you tried using that fusion dance."

(Y/N): "We were in battle, we can pull that off right of the bat like you guys."

Amethyst: "He's gotta point."

Later, with the superhero girls and Lena, they are hanging out with a girl with a white collard shirt, blue jean shorts, brown skin, brown hair, and red and white shoes and Karen is cutting a pink lion.

???(Connie Maheswaran): "So, you're from a magical island filled exclusively of women?"

Diana: "Precisely young Connie."

Connie: "Wow, who knew."

Diana: "I've passed the 21 tests of Athena and Aphrodite to be my own woman."

Connie: "So it's like a coming of age ritual."

Diana: "Indeed."

Karen: "Lion's mane is like a warm hug."

Connie: "Yeah, and theres a pocket dimension in that mane."

Karen: "Really?"

Connie: "Yeah, but only Steven can enter it."

Karen: "Wow."

Jessica: "It's good to meet new friends Connie."

Connie: "Yeah, and Diana, how old are you."

Diana: "Only 317, but I'm a young prodigy among my people."

Connie's eyes widen.

Connie: "317, over three hundred years and you're still young!?"

Diana: "My sister is only 118."

Connie: "Okay."

You and Steven walk over to the Superhero girl and Connie and sit down. Connie then turn to you.

Connie: "You must be (Y/N), it's nice to meet you."

(Y/N): "Same here."

Connie: "Can you tell me about how you first met the Crystal Gems?"

(Y/N): "It all started on the island of Themyscira."

Flashback sequence.

Lord Beerus and Whis are in the throne room of the palace of Themyscira with the Queen and Princesses of the Amazons.

Queen Hippolyta: "Lord Beerus, what business do have here with us?"

Lord Beerus: "I know you don't accept boys here."

Queen Hippolyta: "No man has ever set foot on the grounds of Themyscrira."

Whis: "Would you make an exception for what we show you?"

Queen Hippolyta then put on a curious look.

Queen Hippolyta: "Go on?"

Lord Beerus: "You can show your self (Y/N)."

A much younger version of you then appeared in your Turtle School gi.

Young (Y/N): "Hi."

Queen Hippolyta was not shocked by this, but rather interested.

Whis: "Now if you don't him to stay here, we understand, is that right Lord Beerus?"

Lord Beerus: "Can't argue with tradition."

Queen Hippolyta: "Wait, I'll be honored to train this boy in the ways of the Amazons, though this might be unorthodox, but this might get us one step closer to welcome the World of Man into our society, he'll train alongside my daughters Diana and Donna."

Diana and Donna blushed from what their mother said as an Amazon came into the room.

Amazon: "Queen Hippolyta, forgive me for the intrusion, but theres 4 women trespassed our territory and their from the world of man, we're bringing in their leader."

Queen Hippolyta: "Bring her in."

Later, everyone turns to the door as it opens to reveal a pink woman that wears a strapless, floor-length, lilac and snow trimmed, tiered white and usually pink dress with multiple layers, resembling the petals of a rose, has a star-shaped cutout in the navel area showing her gem and was also barefoot.

???(Rose Quartz): "Hello everyone."

Queen Hippolyta: "State your name."

???(Rose Quartz): "My name is Rose Quartz, leader of the Crystal Gems."

Queen Hippolyta: "I'm Queen Hippolyta, ruler of the Amazons, what business do you have with us?"

Rose: "I've discovered your kingdom by accident, I didn't intend to come here and destroy it."

Young (Y/N): "She's telling the truth."

Lord Beerus then take a look at Rose Quartz and he recognizes her as Pink Diamond but doesn't anything about it. You then walk up to Rose Quartz as she looks at you.

Young (Y/N): "You come from a world that men don't exist, far beyond the regions of the cosmos, like me."

Rose's eyes widen as stars appear as her pupils of her eyes in surprise. She then get a good look at you.

Rose: "You have the eyes of a kryptonian, I've heard of them but I never actually seen one and you have the tail of a Saiyan, you have the best of both worlds young one."

Young (Y/N): "Yeah, and I managed to sense your energy, and you're a strong warrior like me."

Queen Hippolyta: "If it's a sparing match he wants, we have an arena for such occasion."

Later, you and Rose Quartz are at an arena as Queen Hippolayta, Lord Beerus, Whis, The other gems, and the two princesses of Themyscira are watching to what you're capable of. Rose then summon a pink shield in preparation and you pull out your power pole.

Queen Hippolyta: "Begin."

You and Rose charge at each other and you use your power pole to hit her but she block each attack from the dozens, and those attacks are overwhelming her and she push you away. You then land on your feet as Rose put away her shield and form bubbles around her fists and then charge at you. You then put away your power pole and then start punching as Rose blocks all of your attacks with her bubbled hands. You and Rose then stop attacking for a moment.

Young (Y/N): "Whoah, you're strong."

Rose then blushed.

Rose: "Oh you're not bad yourself."

Young (Y/N): "Hey, wanna take this to the next level?"

Rose: "Well, the only for gems to get stronger is they fuse with other gems."

Young (Y/N): "So, what's your strongest fusion?"

Rose: "Obsidian, but even though you're a hybrid between a Sayian and Kryptonian but even she's too much for-"

Before Rose can finish her thought, you then become a Super Saiyan 3 right off the bat which surprises Rose.

Rose: "Well then."

Rose then turn to the queen's booth.

Rose: "Can you let the other gems onto the arena please."

Queen Hippolyta: "Very well, you may have your allies with you."

The other gems jump down from the queen's booth and head to Rose.

Rose: "Let's form Obsidian."

You then see the gemstones glow as they started dancing until they all fuse into one entity. The fusion has eight arms, glowing orange eyes, gray skin, and slightly curly charcoal-black hair that reaches their knees, the skin and hair have bright orange markings, which appear to be lava, they have plump lips, and their knee caps are diamond shaped.

???(Obsidian): "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Lord Beerus: "So that's Obsidian."

Obsidian then got out all of Crystal Gems' entire arsenal and form a powerful sword. You then fly at quick speeds and uppercut the fusion into the sky as you chase after them. The simple spar between two warrior now became an all to war between a powerful warrior and a fusion. The Fusion then knock you down to the arena and then it points it sword at you but something inside of you was about to burst out of you. Then you caught the sword just before it reaches you, you then transform into a Great Ape, but not just any Great Ape a Golden Great Ape. This Surprises both the Queen and the princesses as they turn to Lord Beerus and Whis.

Queen Hippolyta: "What's going on here!?"

Young Diana: "What sorcery is this!?"

Lord Beerus: "Legend has it that when a Sayian masters and controls the Golden Oozaru, they achieve a form that is the peak of Sayian kind."

You then hold both the sword and Obsidian with one hand as you transform into the peak power of Saiyan kind, Super Saiyan 4. The form puts you in a more adult body. You then slam the fusion onto the ground and it got back up.

Young (Y/N): "This is new."

Obsidian then made a hand gesture that it wants to tap out as it unfuse and Rose turn to you as you revert back to base form. Rose then walk up to you.

Rose: "That was amazing, how did you managed to achieve a stronger form?"

Young (Y/N): "I don't know, it feels like the Great Ape inside me just wants to burst out stronger than before, and I actually get along with my Great Ape side."

Rose then see you feel sad.

Rose: "Whats wrong?"

Young (Y/N): "I know you guys are strong cause you work together and fuse, but I'm unable to do fusion."

Lord Beerus then fly down next to you as you turn to him.

Lord Beerus: "Fusion is more than just gaining more power, it shows how compatible you are as a team player, and you have a lot to learn about fusion, but for now, use these."

Lord Beerus hands you a pair of earrings.

Young (Y/N): "What are they?"

Lord Beerus: "Potara Earrings, if you wear one and another person wear one, instant fusion."

After the Flashback.

Jessica: "You got to Super Saiyan 4 when you met Rose?"

Connie: "And that sparing match got you into fusion?"

(Y/N): "Yeah pretty much."

Steven: "Can you tell us more?"

(Y/N): "Something tells me this will be a fun weekend vacation."

Next: Chapter 10: Bees Never Cower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 157 26
A school where teens learn how to be superheroes. I do not own anything in this fanfic. As always,please be respectful to not only me but also every...
44.1K 1.3K 32
I was a nightmare to the city of Gotham that is why I wanted to change we will start at the beginning A great big thanks to my amazing friend @Daugh...
1.7K 65 16
Any teenager knows that starting high school is the worst experience of their short lives. You're forced to associate with cliques, follow antiquated...
92 0 24
The High School of Selected Vindicators houses students that are above all others in their abilities and share the same wish, to become a superhero i...