Chapter 28: Final Battle

You, Goku, Toriko, Pearl, Steven and Sugilite are looking for Akami and you all don't see him.

Goku: "Just how far did he go?"

Toriko: "He fell somewhere over there, it'll take us awhile to find him."

Sugilite: "Let's find him so we can beat him and serve him a plater."

Goku: "Okay, let's go, I'm getting-"

Before Goku can finish his thought he spot Akami as he attacks all of them hard enough to launch them into the canyon. Then Sugilite got poofed as Garnet and Amethyst were on the ground. Then you all got up and see Akami in a much more powerful form.

 Then you all got up and see Akami in a much more powerful form

Amethyst: "Ow."

Garnet: "I hear you."

Then Akami teleported to Toriko's position and attack him. Then Luffy attack Akami as Akami attack back. Then you and Goku attack all at once as Akami fires a beam at you and him. Then Steven, the gems, and Luffy head to Toriko.

Steven: "Toriko!"

Luffy: "You alright?"

Toriko: "I'll be fine."

Pearl: "Akami has a 5th form now, what happened?!"

Toriko: "He learned all of our attacks and evolved in a faster pace, he's absorbing energy so fast that he doesn't need it from living beings anymore, at rate his growth is almost unlimited."

Steven: "From absorbing all the attacks from Krypton and Goku, he would be bigger than the planet."

Luffy: "What can we do to stop it?"

Toriko: "We have to muster an attack so powerful that he can't possibly absorb it."

Then you and Goku appeared.

(Y/N): "We heard the plan."

Goku: "I think I got it, the answer, with the spirit bomb, we just be able to win."

Luffy: "Spirit Bomb?"

Goku: "It's a technique that gathers life energy from every living being in the surrounding area, plants, animals, and even the air and gathers into a mass of energy."

Luffy: "And this will kill it?"

Goku: "I think so, but gathering it takes time so that's why I need you two to keep it distracted for as long as possible."

(Y/N): "And I got a technique that can help two, the Infinite Mass Punch."

Pearl: "We know you for a long time, but we never heard of the Infinite Mass Punch before?"

(Y/N): "I vibrate my fist just under light speed and hit at a force of a supernova, I just need enough power to charge myself up."

Garnet: "And we need Obsidian as well."