Chapter 18: Street Magic

It was a grand for the Zee's father, Mr. Zartara and you and Karen are watching the show.

Mr. Zatara: "Thank you, thank you. Please, a round of applause for my charming daughter."

Then Zee appeared in a pink outfit and she wave to everyone in the audience. She then spot you and Karen and wink at you two.

(Y/N): "Alright Zee!"

Mr. Zatara: "And now ladies and gentlemen, we've come to my final trick of the evening. A trick so risky, so daring, that the squeamish among you may want to look away. Tonight, I will make my lovely assistant... disappear."

Mr. Zatara made a cabinet appear as Zee went into it.

Mr. Zatara: "Spirits beyond. I summon thee here. Heed my command. Make this girl disappear."

Mr. Zatara make her daughter disappear and open the cabinet and she was no there.

Mr. Zatara: "Behold."

You and Karen stand up and applaud for the trick as Zee come out of a portal that is out of sight. Zee has a saddened look on her face and take off her bow.

Crowd: "Encore. Encore."

Later, you and Karen are in her room.

Karen: "That was amazing, Zee. I can't believe this is your life. You're, like, a total star."

(Y/N): "You were incredible."

Zee: "Yeah, well..."

Karen: "And the fact that you've spent your whole life traveling the whole world entertaining people with your dad, it's so cool."

(Y/N): "You're living the life."

Zee: "Hmm... Indeed."

Karen: "You're seriously the biggest celebrity we know."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Zee: "Maybe. But I'm about to be even bigger."

Karen: "What do you mean? You're not leaving the act, are you?"

(Y/N): "Why would you leave your act?"

Zee then went behind her dressing room and change into her magician outfit.

Zee: "What? Of course not.That would break poor Daddy's heart. But I am working on my own act. One day people will know the name, Zee Zatara. And that, my dears Karen and (Y/N), is where you come in.

Later, at the pier, you and Karen are dressed like Zee's assistants of magic.

You and Karen: "What?"

Zee then hand a megaphone to Karen.

Zee: "Whenever you're ready."

Karen then gulp and pull out a flashcard and read it.

Karen: "Prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, for an experience unlike any other.This is the great and powerful Zee Zatara, Princess of Presti...Prestididge..."

Zee: "Prestidigitation."

Karen: "Presti... tation."

Zee: "Prestidigitation."

(Y/N): "Uh girls, you might wanna see this."

You then point at a crowd of people as Zee grab you and Karen and see a guy doing magic tricks.