The Man I Became... Because o...

By DaniAurie21

An attempt to write in first person... Lets see how that turns out. "It's been 3 years since we saw each othe... More

Reunion
What Next?
Settling In
Catching Up
Growth and Setbacks
Change...
The Truth is Out
Like Riding A Bike
BBQ A La Pond
BBQ A La Pond 2
CONVERSATIONS
Nong Yim
Wild Things
Reaffirmation
Trouble
A Setup In Progress
Dinner and an Alibi
What Happened In The Night
Interviews
A Tale of Ordinary Love
Drunk And Disorderly
The Other Investigation
A Proposal
Double, Double, Toil and ...
Have Your People, Call My People...
If Only...
Movements
The Shame of A Family... Exposed
Sudden Danger
The Source of the Madness?
Evidence Of A Stalker
The Plan Within A Plan Around A Plan... Or Something Like That
Thinking About Possibilities
A Small World
Cantaloupe In A Quandary
The Decisions Tin Make
Unexpected Developments
A Confrontation That Took 3+ Years
A Sudden Attack... And What It Reveals
Life Bets
A Stalwart Love
P'Keng
A Familiar Face
A Tiny Step Towards Progress
Kara's Revelations
Rescue Mission Step 1: Analyzing the Enemy and Clearing the Mind
Rescue Mission Step 2: Slow And Frustrating, But What Other Choice Do We Have?
Rescue Mission Step 3: Reunion and Delusion
The Aftermath of it All
Epilogue... But Not The End
Special Chapter 1: What Happened To...
Special Chapter 2: Tin and Cantaloupe Forever
Special Chapter 3: The Dinner...
Special Chapter 4 Part 1: The Wedding
Special Chapter 4 Part 2: The Honeymoon
KenoLing Side Story 1
KenoLing Side Story 2
KenoLing Side Story 3

The Quiet

1.4K 74 6
By DaniAurie21

Officer Dami stares at the couple and the boy in the room. They are holding on to each other tight and he finds it reminds him of a scene that happened not to long ago with another couple. What was it about this group that drew the crazy? He couldn't say because, really, he wasn't God. But there was something about them that just attracted madness. 

"The press are having a field day." Ling sighed behind him and Dami could only shake his head.

"Your Keno's name was mentioned. You know that right."

"Yes. He's already reached out to give his full co-operation. Apparently him and Hin are really great friends and actually Tin and Keno were working together to protect him from Tul, get him some counselling, and try to stop him from going back. I never even thought Tin would know who Keno was and ask for his help."

"We'll have to question them about it. Let's do it all now and get it over with."

The two nodded and entered the room.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mom bought cloths and food for Tin and Can in the hospital. Can was clear that to his knowledge no one had touched him. However, due to the status of his husband, the doctors insisted that he stay overnight and Tin agreed. He then explained to Can about the spit in the drink and possible other things they could have done. Can admitted that he noticed the drink was already opened and refused to have any of it. He did also drink water from the bathroom sink. 

Tin had already updated Ae and Mom from the car so he wasn't surprised to see them arrive after a couple of hours. With Ae there, Tin felt comfortable enough to leave and go inquire about a certain hospital bill. He looked at the amount left to be paid then pulled out his black card and paid it in full. He asked that the receipt be sent to the family immediately and requested that his name not be mentioned. 

Then he called a friend of his at a certain university. "Hey, I have a young friend whose family fell on hard times. If I have her school send her grades and so on to you, can you tell me if she deserves a scholarship? I'll handle it from there."

"I'll wait for their email then."

With that cleared up, he took a shower in the bathroom attached to Can's room and changed cloths, ate whatever was bought to him and just waited for something, anything really.

He had talked to the police, had been updated on Tul's arrest, the charges bought against him, had gotten Can and Phu back, fulfilled his promise to a young girl, and was even now, doing everything to make sure that Can was ok. 

So what was the problem?

"Tin?" Can looked at his husband and knew he was... unsettled. "Tin. Did you hear from Koda?"

"Yes. He was able to fix the issues and has us back up and protected. He also found all the devices and removed them, which helped a great deal."

"Is he sure about all?"

"Yes. He did a full sweep for everything he could think of and some he didn't even know about because he consulted with a friend of his."

"Good. Because I didn't want to have to move."

Something about that made Tin look up and lock eyes with Can who smiled at him. "Me neither," He added softly and felt a little bit of pain fall away.

🌕🌖🌗🌒🌑

Koda welcomed them home with a clean house and food on the table. Tin just left everything in the living room and went with Can to eat. Mom and Lay stayed to chat but as soon as the meal was over, Lay winked at Tin and dragged her mother off. Koda read the signal correctly, despite it not being for him, and immediately drifted off with some lame excuse.

Can went into the bath first then Tin after putting the bags and so on away. When he came out of the shower, hair wet, eyes cool, Can was waiting, naked, soft leather cords in his hand.

"Can?" Tin wanted to be sure that he knew what he was asking far.

"Yes. Please Tin. I want to be quiet with you."

There was a pleading look in Can's face that made Tin suck in a breath. It was rare that they did this and even rarer for Can to ask for it. 

Being tied down was a different thing for Can. It brought about a change in him; made him vulnerable and eased the energy coursing through his body, almost like a dam that held it all back until he was released.

Can wasn't truly that submissive. He listened to Tin on most things and had poor instincts but when it came to sex, he was absolutely involved. He often topped from the bottom, or if Tin was feeling particularly possessive or moody, he would meet him half way. Can wasn't a beggar either but Tin wasn't really into that kind of thing (despite past displays of possessiveness and immaturity). Rather Can was more inclined to talk dirty or come home with some plan from Lemon and make a mess of it while still managing to somehow touch Tin's heart.

They had tried this once for Tin's birthday and found that it brought about a transformation in Can. He found it difficult to articulate it and settled for calling it Quiet.

"Lye back. You know the position." Tin instructed.

"Yes." 

Can lay back and Tin dropped his towels then walked over and took the ties. He carefully tied both Can's hands and then his left ankle. Despite tying the cord to the bed, he left Can's right foot free. Then he got up, opened the draw and pulled out the blindfold. Can saw this and moaned. Tin eased over Can and slipped it over his eyes.

"What's the safe word?"

"Peach."

"When do you say it?"

"When I'm uncomfortable, need a break, in pain or I don't like what's happening."

"Good. When do you cum?"

"When you say I can." Can whispered softly and shuddered. 

"What happens when you disobey?"

"I get punished." The words came out in a whimper now and Tin smiled. Can giving his submission was one of the most sexiest things he had every experienced in his life and so rare, it needed to be treasured. 

Tin slowly massaged Can's neck, down his back, then over his cheeks.  He listened to the whimpers and sighs as he worked his hands down over his thighs, lightly ran his finger tips behind Can's knees and then made his way to his feet. 

Maybe is was from playing football, but Can had really sensitive feet and Tin massaged the arches before doing something he rarely did. He sucked on Can's largest toe.

"Oohhhhhhhhhh Tin! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Can writhed on the bed as Tin's tongue cradled his toe in hot, wet, heat. The sensations went straight to his dick and he forgot that he wasn't supposed to cum without permission. He rose to the peak and as the song of his moans told Tin he was close, the man released his feet.

"No! Tin. Please!" Can whimpered, feeling the orgasm recede slowly.

"In a timing my love. All in a timing." Tim murmured as he kneaded Can's thighs and sucked hickeys on the sensitive inside skin. The closer he got, the stiller Can got. He was uncertain where Tin would go but he had hope. He really had hope...

Tin eased Can's leg up and looked at the pink rose.

"Do you want it?" He whispered but Can was so focused, he heard him clearly.

"Yes please." He whispered back and Tin smiled before he feasted.

Eyes squeezed shut, Can made not a sound as his body roared to the brink and perched there. Tin's tongue was agony. It was just hot enough, just wet enough, just firm enough. But he needed more.

Finally a guttural groan wrenched from his mouth and he couldn't hold it back any longer. He started begging.

"Please. Please Tin. Oh please, please na. Want to cum. Tin!" Tin rumbled in pleasure, causing vibrations to roll thought Can. He fought hard and only managed not to cum barely. Still a little precome dribbled out. Can whimpered and Tin took mercy. He gripped Can and said the magic word. Can's body went taunt as he erupted. His breath was literally trapped in his chest and when Tin kissed him, he finally felt air enter his lungs from Tin's body. His lover was literally giving him life.

"Tin, Tin." His voice was a threat of sound as he tried to press his body closer, suddenly feeling naked and exposed. Tin covered Can, sensing his vulnerable state and ran soothing hands over his sides as he kissed his face softly.

"Release you?"

"Not yet. Please. Please Tin, I need you." Tin reached for the lube and Can moaned in happiness. He lifted his free leg, giving Tin access as the other began stretching him. Can was already sensitive and Tin's fingers made moans and sighs drop from his lips like tears. He locked eyes with Tin through his lashes. They were so soft and wet and filled with love that Tin sucked in a breath and his fingers wived without thinking, stroking that spot inside Can. Tears dropped as locked his mouth onto Tin's neck and bit. Tin growled and lined up, slipped inside. 

Can let go, tilted his head back and cried out in happiness. He felt the stretch and burn that was like a key to the pleasure centers in his brain. Everything inside him truly lit up and saw through a pink haze as his body flushed. Tin tilted his head up and kissed him and he made one trust and bottomed out.

"TIN! Oh Gawd!" Can's body rocketed to that place again and almost tipped over. Had Tin moved again it would all be over.

"I'm too close. Please. Oh gawd. Please Tin!" His grip on Tin was tight and Tin could feel tremors moving from Can's body into his own.

"Cum." Tin had mercy and gave one trust. Can's mouth opened in a silent scream so intense, Tin actually felt worried. He released Can's hands and the other immediately wrapped them around him.

"Need Tin." He muttered trying to move his hips but Tin held him firm. He wasn't usually like this then they used the ties. This was different.

"Can. I think_" He started trying to talk his lover down but Can could feel it. He knew what his body needed.

"Please! Just_ please. Tin." Can's eyes locked with Tin and the other saw something in them that caused him to hold Can down as he pulled out and reached back to untie Can's foot. He then flipped Can over and forced his hands to his side. This was a rare show of dominance by Tin but Can didn't resist, letting his man exert power over him as he pleased.

Tin slipped back inside and Can gave a short scream as he felt Tin's legs on either side of him, forcing his closed. Tin was already large but now he felt two times, even three time larger. 

Tin moved slowly, angling into that spot and rubbing as he moved at his own pace. It was like a massage rather than a thrust and Can's brain shut down as sounds and begging dropped from his lips. He felt like he was orgasming only he wasn't and it made his brain confused and his body so responsive that, when Tin really started thrusting, Can felt it all over his skin and even in his hair. 

Tin watched as goose bumps grew on Can's skin and marveled. He leaned forward and licked Can's ear before whispering softly, "Cum for me."

Can's eyes rolled as he erupted. Tin felt Can's body squeeze him vice tight. He managed one thrust before Can clamped down and squeezed an orgasm right out of Tin. Literally pulling it out of his core and milking him dry. 

Slowly, Tin felt Can's body release him and he eased out. He reached for the wipes and cleaned them both up before looking at Can. 

"Can? Can!" Panic set in as he turned Can only to notice he was unresponsive. Tin leaped for his phone when a sudden snore broke through his crisis. He looked back, phone in hand and heard it again.

"Fuck! Shit." Tin shook his head and gripped his chest where is panicked heart still beat wildly. He growled at his lover who had fallen instantly asleep. 

Tin took the phone with him and went back to the bed, rolling Can over and eased in behind him. Can moved into his warmth immediately and Tin covered them. A ping sounded and Tin checked his phone.

Lemonade - Is it safe to come back?

TinMed - for now...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 6.6K 48
What if... Tin had met Can before coming back to Thailand. In fact, what if they were forced to be roommates in boarding school in England? A/N: This...
1.5K 83 12
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...
6.1K 231 8
Pete ! Vegas cried holding the lifeless body of Pete....tears roll down his eyes Pete ! Vegas called again ... But there was no response... Vegas ruf...
19.6K 812 41
A Pete and Vegas AU story. Pete was an average student. Was. It all started when he met the slim man, Vegas, who would change his life forever. For...