Mateless Alpha | KOOKV โœ”

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fifty
Epilogue

Forty Nine

67.9K 3.6K 3K
By adDICKTAEd

Long ass chapter ahead.
And a warning ⚠️

Love you 💜

--------

"You know the consequence of your decision, right Jungkook?"

The alpha did not respond to Hoseok's words. He silently sat on the edge of his bed, letting his eyes settle on nothing in particular.

He knows what Hoseok is pertaining to, and Jungkook will be damned if he did not think about his actions thoroughly.

Letting Taehyung's family in their pack was a bold move even for him. He knows they could be a threat in exposing the werewolve's existence, but Jungkook trusts them.

They were his love's family after all.

"They won't endanger our pack, Hoseok. They could have told others about us way back when they were attacked, but they kept their silence." the ravenette responded now looking at Hoseok's worried face.

The latter sighed. "You know that's not what I'm talking about." He muttered, concern written all over his face.

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh. He stared on the floor, smiling sadly at the thought that keeps on ringing in his mind.

"I trust Taehyung, Hoseok. Whatever his decision may be, I trust him." He said in a whisper, forcing himself to smile.

The beta walked towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You really do love him, Jungkook. I have never seen you like this.. happy and full of love. I just hope you won't have to experience another heartache."

Earlier, when Jungkook decided to visit the room where Taehyung and his family are staying, he heard Tae's mother say something that made Jungkook halt his movements.

"Let's go home, Tae."

Jungkook turned his gaze away, remembering the bitter taste on his mouth upon hearing those words.

"Do you think he'll leave me, Hoseok?" he asked in a whisper.

"Between us, you're the only one who could answer that. Do you think he loves you enough to stay?" Hoseok stared at him in the eyes and saw how uncertain he has become.

Seeing Taehyung so happy with his family earlier made Jungkook feel elated but at the same time... scared.

What if Taehyung decides to leave him to be with his family again?

Even though Taehyung has become an omega, he still has a human family that he loves and cares so much.

What if his love for Jungkook will not be enough to make him stay?

The alpha shakes his head, smiling bitterly at the sudden pang in his chest.

He looked away before letting his heart speak out with all honesty.

"I don't know, Hoseok... I don't know."

That night, Jungkook slept alone in his room, allowing Taehyung to spend his time with his family even more.

He tossed and turned on his bed, but sleep was not coming his way. He stared at the ceiling as the feeling of emptiness enveloped his whole being.

He felt incomplete without him by his side, without his body next to his before he closes his eyes.

Jungkook shifted on the bed, facing the empty space beside him. He sighed, letting his hand caress the sheets where Taehyung lies, imagining him.

"I trust you Tae."

He murmurs as he forces his eyes to close. As he did, a tear rolled down his cheek.

-----

When the morning comes, Jungkook woke up with a heavy feeling on his chest. He wasn't able to sleep comfortably, thinking of Taehyung and nothing else.

He forced himself to stand, picking his clothes all over the floor and changing into them before going out.

The ravenette went to the Kim's room, fixing himself a little before knocking at the door.

Jungkook waited but no one opened the door. He slowly turned the knob around, revealing an empty room.

The alpha held his breath as he starts to panic. He dashed to the throne room where Hoseok and the others were planning on starting the barricade around their pack.

"Where are the Kims?" His voice boomed inside the hall.

Yoongi stood, face serious as he spoke. "They already left. You know they can't stay here for long."

Jungkook scanned the whole room. "Then where's Tae?"

Hoseok sighed. "He left with them."

Jungkook felt his body turn cold, his ears start hearing a ringing sound, blocking his surroundings.

Fuck. No.

The alpha ran outside, knocking down the doors on the way. He felt his whole body numb at the thought of Taehyung leaving him.

No.. I trust him..

He rushed out, and Hoseok and Yoongi followed him.

"Alpha!" Yoongi called out, but Jungkook is already outside.

The ravenette's eyes turned red, unable to control his wolf from coming out. He felt so lost. His breathing heavy, chest rising and falling from the emotions raging inside of him.

He was about to change in his wolf form when a hand stopped him.

"Hey, what's going on, Kookie?"

Jungkook turned around, his eyes falling in the man in front of him, large eyes full of worry.

The alpha held his breath, his wolf slowly subsiding at the sight of the man he loves in front of him.

"T-tae?"

The omega wasn't able to comprehend the look on the alpha's face as if he had seen a ghost.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Taehyung touched Jungkook's face, lips so pale and eyes so wide in shock.

The omega yelped when he felt Jungkook's strong arms on his waist, lifting him up and embracing him so tight he thought he would knock his breath away.

"Oh God! I thought you left me!" Jungkook buried his face on the crook of Tae's neck, nuzzling him, afraid of letting go.

Taehyung giggled, loving the way Jungkook's breath fan over his flesh. "Why would I leave you?" He wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist, hands stroking his fluffy raven hair.

"I was so afraid you'll go back home with your family." Jungkook confessed, face still buried on the crook of his neck.

Taehyung giggled even more. He lifted Jungkook's face with his hands, cupping his cheeks. He stared deeply in his eyes with his boxy smile only for him.

"But I'm already home Kookie, and you're my family." Taehyung muttered, thumb wiping the tears that escaped the alpha's eyes.

Jungkook was lost for words. He smashed his lips against Taehyung's own, both moaning at the intensity of their lips together, feeling the love that burns their body inside.

They were lost in their own world, not minding the audience who were grinning at the sight.

"Gross." Yoongi muttered, his lips forming a huge grin across his face.

Taehyung laughed at this. He felt his cheeks burn, realizing that the two are watching them.

Jungkook on the other hand glared at the two. "You said he left." He said in a serious voice that only made the two grin even more.

"I did. But I wasn't finished. He left with them, but he returned." Hoseok answered, grinning evilly. "You were so in a rushed you didn't even let me finish." He added in a teasing tone.

The alpha glared at them, finally realizing that he'd been played well by the two.

"Fuck you."

Taehyung giggled at the sour face of his alpha while Hoseok and Yoongi laughed out loud.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, nuzzling his head back on Taehyung's neck, planting soft kisses on his flesh.

"Don't leave me." He said in a hushed voice, like a child begging for candy.

"Never."

------

(Here comes the warning ⚠️)

Jungkook has his hand firmly attached to Taehyung's slim waist as the latter straddles him, ass pressed deliciously on top of his crotch, grinding in a teasing manner from time to time.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, letting a moan escape his sinful lips as he keeps on grinding on his alpha's erection.

Both of them are still clothed, but not for long.

"You really think I'll leave you, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, his hips snapping back and forth in a slow torturous manner that has Jungkook grunting.

The alpha nodded his head, finding it hard to utter a word at his omega's teasing.

Taehyung pouted, halting his movements. "So you doubted me?"

Jungkook groaned at Taehyung's cuteness and sexiness at the same time, a deadly combination indeed.

"I'm sorry, love." Jungkook mumbles, stroking Taehyung's side. "But those two were to be blamed."

Taehyung grinned. "But still you doubted me. Don't you think I deserve something as compensation?" the omega playfully pulled on the alpha's shirt, letting their faces only an inches away from each other.

The omega sticks his tongue out sexily, tracing and licking down Jungkook's chin, travelling up to his mouth.

He smashed his lips against Jungkook's soft but warm ones, letting their tongue play inside his mouth.

"Mmmhh ~" Taehyung moaned, his hips snapping again, wanting to feel the bulge in between his ass.

"What do you want, love?" Jungkook said in between the kiss, eyes focusing on Taehyung's lust filled ones.

Taehyung grinned, biting his lower lip as he thinks of something. He smiled playfully after thinking of what he truly wants.

"I want to be the one in charge now, Kookie. All you have to do is to lie down while I work. Can you do that for me?" Taehyung asked, his lips turning into a sexy grin.

Jungkook groaned, wanting to say no but the hopeful look on Taehyung's face had him nodding his head in agreement.

"Yes!" Taehyung beamed happily, planting kisses all over Jungkook's face.

He took Jungkook's hand away from his waist, pushing it on top of his head.

"Don't put your hands down, love." Taehyung warned, loving the feeling of dominating for the first time.

Jungkook grinned. "Whatever happened to my sweet innocent bean?" He mumbles, resting his head over his arms.

Taehyung chuckled, slowly tracing his hand over Jungkook's shirt just above his toned abs.

"I wonder who made me like this?" Taehyung answered back, lifting Jungkook's shirt a little, exposing his to die for abs.

The omega traced his hand over each bump. "You're so sexy, Kookie." He seductively mumbles, lifting the shirt further up, Jungkook helping him out to fully remove the material before resting his head back on his arms.

Jungkook watched Taehyung move down, now straddling his thighs. His teasing hands go over his bulge, plaming him through his jeans.

"You're so big and always hard for me." Taehyung quickly fumbled through his jeans, letting his cock spring free.

Taehyung licked his lips at the sight of his hardened cock. He slowly took a hold of the hard shaft, Jungkook moaning at the warm touch.

The omega slowly moved his hand up and down his length, loving how Jungkook's hip respond with his every movement.

He could tell that Jungkook is holding back not to move his hand down with the way his veins pop out of his arms which only heightened Taehyung's desire to dominate him even more.

With his eyes locked on to the alpha's charcoal ones, Taehyung slowly leaned forward until his lips touched the tip of Jungkook's erection.

He sticks out his tongue, tracing down the slit of his cock, licking clean the precum that starts to ooze out.

"F-fuck! Stop teasing, love." Jungkook groaned, his mouth opened wide at the sight of Taehyung licking him like an ice cream.

Taehyung grinned. "You're not supposed to order me around, Kookie." He said in a warning before licking him again, from the tip down to the base of his cock.

Jungkook stilled, feeling so aroused. He saw Taehyung slowly lets his cock glide inside his hot cavern, sucking him like a hungry child.

The omega bobbed his head in a slow motion, feeling Jungkook squirming under him. He knows right now Jungkook wants to ram his cock inside his mouth in an animalistic manner, but he couldn't.

Taehyung bats his eyes innocently as he keeps on moving his head up and down in a slow almost breath taking movement.

"O-Oh fuck Tae!" Jungkook grunted, feeling so frustrated on how Taehyung deliberately slows down whenever he's feeling so good and close to releasing.

Taehyung giggled, causing a vibration that runs through Jungkook's cock.

"Fuck!" Jungkook gripped on the sheet as Taehyung started increasing the speed.

He saw how Jungkook squirmed under him and he knows he's so close. He bobbed his head faster and faster until he stopped just in time before Jungkook release his cum.

"God, Tae!" Jungkook groaned. He lifted his back from the mattress but Taehyung is quick to stop him by staddling him down.

"Ah ah ah." Taehyung warned, swaying his finger to stop Jungkook. "I'm the one in charge, right?" He said, whispering on Jungkook's ear. "Be a good daddy for me, Kookie."

The alpha groaned in defeat, letting his back down on the mattress.

Taehyung smiled wickedly. He stood on the bed, with Jungkook in between his legs. He slowly removed his shirt, not breaking eye contact. His hand travelled down his jeans, pulling it down in a slow teasingly manner.

The omega saw how Jungkook's eyes turned even darker at the sight of him wearing a red laced lingerie that didn't even cover his now erect cock.

Taehyung seductively turned around, letting Jungkook have a perfect view of his plump ass. He sexily wiggled his behind, biting his lower lip, arousing Jungkook even more.

He slowly turned around, sitting back down on Jungkook's strong thighs.

"I always wanted you to fuck me with my panties on." Taehyung murmured, his eyes turning deeper purple.

He lifted his ass, moving his panty on the side. Jungkook felt a slick run down his cock coming from Taehyung's hole.

"I'm gonna ride you, daddy." Taehyung slowly sat on his cock, the slick making it easier to slide in.

Taehyung screamed, feeling so full even though only half of his alpha's cock is inside of him.

"Oh.. Yes.." Taehyung moaned, letting the rest of Jungkook's shaft inside him up to the hilt.

Jungkook grunted, his hand involuntarily landing on Taehyung's waist, pushing him down even more to his cock.

Taehyung wasn't able to think clearly as he starts riding him, his face turning so sexy with his mouth wide opened with every bounce.

"Oh fuck! You're too big." Taehyung groaned, letting himself be filled by his alpha's cock, gliding so good against his walls.

The omega screamed, feeling a bundle of nerves inside him tingle with every thrust. He bounced harder, skin slapping against Jungkook as he keeps on riding him like a mad man.

"F-fuck! Daddy!" Taehyung rolled his hips, loving the way Jungkook begins to thrust up, meeting his ass.

He was so lost at the intensity building inside his lower abdomen when Jungkook forcefully shifted their position, now hovering on top of him.

"Sorry, love. But I can't take it anymore."

He positioned himself in between Taehyung and rammed his cock inside in an animalistic pace that had Taehyung moaning so loud.

"Oh my God!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the intensity. He gripped on Jungkook's shoulders as his alpha keeps on thrusting deep inside of him.

Jungkook pulled out and lifted Taehyung's legs, wrapping them around his waist before he pulled the red lingerie on the side again, exposing Taehyung's pink puckered hole so ready for him. He rams his cock inside and starts drilling him.

"You're so tight, l-love." Jungkook grunted, his veins popping from his arms as he keeps on hitting Taehyung's prostate so good.

The omega moaned and screamed, feeling his orgasm nearing. He bit Jungkook's neck, marking him at the intensity as he felt his cum ooze out of his cock.

Jungkook felt Taehyung clench around him, body shaking over his mind blowing orgasm.

The alpha keeps on thrusting harder, not minding the oversensitivity Taehyung has been feeling.

He lifted Taehyung up, both of them now sitting as Jungkook continues to ram his cock inside Taehyung's now beaten hole.

He fasten his pace, kissing Taehyung on his lips to silence his moans as his lower body keeps on snapping up to fill Taehyung up.

The omega looked so fucked up, his eyes hazy, lips swollen and his hair dishevelled.

Jungkook loves the way how Taehyung's body just pliantly accepts his every thrust, how perfectly they fit together.

The alpha lets himself sink deeper and harder until his cum came gushing out of his cock, filling Taehyung up to the brim.

Both of them landed on the mattress, breathing ragged as Jungkook spooned Taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around him, feeling how Taehyung's chest rises and falls in a quick manner, trying to catch his breath.

"You're amazing, love." Jungkook mumbles, planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's temple, pulling him closer into a tight hug.

-------

Taehyung lies on top of Jungkook, the latter stroking his naked back. They have made love for the whole night, but both of them are still unable to sleep even though they're tired as hell.

Taehyung lifted his gaze, staring at his alpha who also stared back with love in his eyes.

"Kookie.. I've been wanting to ask you something... but I'm afraid you'll be mad." Taehyung lowered his gaze, settling down on Jungkook's neck where a mark of his bite lies.

"What is it, love? You can ask me anything." Jungkook reassures, hand still caressing Taehyung's slim waist and smooth skin.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before finally deciding to open his mouth. "Have you ever loved grandma Luella?"

Jungkook's hand stilled.

"See, I told you I shouldn't have asked." Taehyung mumbles, setting his face on Jungkook's broad chest.

The alpha sighed. "I thought I had." He answered.

Taehyung hummed, letting his cheeks rest on his broad chest. "What actually happened between you two, Kookie?"

Jungkook did not respond, his hand went back to caress Taehyung's back.

"I went to look for you because of her, Kookie. I was supposed to give you her diary, let you know the things she wanted to tell you, but I end up losing it." Taehyung uttered in a hushed voice.

"She loves you." Taehyung continued, his voice faltering.

"I know. That's why I left her." Jungkook confessed.

"What actually happened between the two of you?" Taehyung knows he's asking a dangerous question, and he might end up hurting but he wants to know.

Jungkook sighed for the nth time before telling everything. "She saved me once, Taehyung. When I was wounded, got attacked by rogues visiting the cliff where Ji-Eun died, Luella saw me."

"She helped you?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook hummed. "Yes, love. She has the same face of Ji-Eun, Tae. When she took care of me, I was mesmerized by their similarities. The way she smiles, speaks, and even her kind heart."

"So you fell in love?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice.

"I thought I did. Everyday, we'll meet in the forest, she accepted the fact that I'm a werewolf and trusted me. I knew she loves me, so much that she's willing to live with my pack." Jungkook continued when Taehyung didn't say a word.

"I was convinced that I love her, until reality knocks on my door. I wasn't in love with her, I was in love with her face and all the similarities she has with Ji-Eun." Jungkook started caressing Taehyung's purple hair.

"That whenever we're together, all I see is Ji-Eun."

"That's why you left her." Taehyung whispered.

"Yes, because I know I'll only hurt her. She loves me, but I couldn't return that love to her. I pushed her away, hurting her deliberately with all the words I never really intended to say." the ravenette slowly lifted Taehyung's face, feeling how he tried to hide his tears.

"I was mean to her, but that's because I truly cared for her as a friend. I know she deserves someone better, someone who will love her so dearly." Jungkook wiped away Taehyung's tears.

"I'll always be grateful to her for saving me."

Jungkook planted soft kisses all over Taehyung's face.

"And you know what, love? I'm even more thankful to her for bringing you in my life."

Taehyung cried harder, his tears kept on trickling down his cheeks at his words.

"M-me too, Kookie... me too."

------

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
315K 24.4K 38
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Jeon Jungkook is the pack leader of Blue moon pack, a thirty year old, still unmated there are various theories running around...
937K 53.6K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...