BOOK TWO | bellamy blake imag...

By surelynottoday

in which i post my favorite imagines from tumblr and some of my own More

1.ill be waiting
2. koda part one (au)
3. heartbeat
4. get well soon
5. never once
6. burning up
7. words fail
8. stranger
9. amnesia
10. bait
11. run from me (au)
12. is this love
13. opalescent
14. cat and mouse
15. hurts like hell
16. nightmares
17. meet again
18. closer
19. say it first
20. shut up
21. a friend
22. trouble
23. smuggled love
24. time part one (au)
25. heartbreaker
26. time part two (au)
27. my name on your lips
28. time part three (au)
29. sides
30. bloodbag part one
31. extraction
32. cat and mouse part two
33. bloodbag part two
34. i forgive you
35. nature boy
36. the first move
37. class
38. the new tribe
39. trust
40. hollow
41. clumsy and cute
42. flowering
43. bleeding love
45. city of light
46. bleeding love part two
47. too close
48. day off (au)
49. just friends
50. bottom of the river

44. im here for you

1.4K 16 2
By surelynottoday

STORY CREATED BY fangirlinganditwonders

The pain was getting worse with every step you made, you were not so far from your town when your legs failed because of the wounds, probably some nerves were injured, and you had to start creeping using all the strength your arms could have. You were done, every cut you had was bleeding making you lose so much blood, and you couldn't walk or move in any way.

You took your last effort to sit and lean on a tree. Your eyes started to look at everything your own people had done to you. Your pants were all dyed red because of the blood, your t-shirt as well. Your arms were full of bruises and bleeding cuts.

A thought of yelling for help crossed your mind, but it was not a good idea, maybe if they hear you, they would go and finish you. The only thing you could do was start crying.

When you decided to help the sky people you know what you were doing, that it was very dangerous, but you couldn't help yourself from helping them, their situation was extremely unfair. They felt from the sky, thinking they would be alone on the ground and suddenly they started to get attacked by your people, getting some of them killed and without any chance of making peace because your people were too focused on the sky people breaking in their territory.

Head resting on the tree, eyes closed and tears still falling from them. You tried to relax, make your last moments being less painful, to forget the pain you were feeling.

"Y/N?" You heard someone calling your name and tried to open your eyes but your vision was blurred. "Y/N!" When she approached and crouched by your side you could recognize it was Octavia. "For God's sake what happened to you?" You tried to say something but then you fainted.

~

Remote sounds and diffused voices were the only thing you could listen when you woke up. You tried to move but even the trying of opening your eyes hurt.

"How is it going?" A male voice, but you couldn't recognize who was it.

"The wounds on her arms will heal, slowly but they'll heal..." This one sounded right by your side and you could ensure it was Clarke.

"And... what about her legs...?"

"She has severe injuries there; some nerves are really damaged... I don't know... She will have to try"

With a fear growing on your stomach you felt asleep again in pain.

~

Sweat was all over your body while you were feeling cold. Your breath was heavy and your mouth was half opened. With a little effort you finally opened your eyes and saw the roof of a tent. When you tried to move your fingers you didn't know if they were moving or not, because you couldn't feel anything.

"Don't" You heard Clarke's voice "You have to rest, don't try anything. Right now you are very weak and even the smallest movement could open your wounds again."

You obeyed and didn't try to say or do nothing but your eyes closed tightly while the tears started to appear again.

~

Two weeks had passed since the sky people took you from the woods and Clarke healed, or tried to heal your wounds. You found out you were staying at Bellamy's tent. He had been always a mystery for you, when you wanted to help the sky people the first times he suspected it was a trap and didn't want you in the camp or near them but you proved him and most of the people you were trustable.

"Can I try today?"

"I don't know Y/N" answered Clarke.

"Please, I hate to stay here, laying all day. I feel useless and sick, I hate it, I can't be like this anymore. Please Clarke."

"The wounds on your legs are still a problem, I don't want them to open again"

"Let her prove" Bellamy entered the tent. "I'll help her" He walk towards you without even wait for Clarke to answer him. "Put your arm around my shoulders" He crouched a little to make it easier to you. When your arm was on his shoulders you could feel his warm, it seemed even hotter to you because you were still very weak, but you didn't even care, you only wanted to walk again. Bellamy's arm surrounded your waist. "Ready?" You hesitated for a moment but finally nodded.

"Be careful please" Clarke asked.

"Don't worry" he answered still looking at you.

Your feet touched the ground again, you didn't feel almost anything and, in fear you held on him strongly.

"It's okay, you can do it" He said. You took a deep breath before try to make your legs strong enough to hold your weight. Bellamy and Clarke smiled but it quickly vanished when your legs failed and you almost felt. Besides you didn't want to, you started sobbing.

"I can't... I can't do it"

"Hey, don't say that. A few days ago what you've done right now was unthinkable. Your legs are getting better against all odds." Clarke comforted you. "I really think you'll be able to walk again without any help or problem, you're really a warrior" Her words made you smile mildly.

"Do you really think so?"

"I'm absolutely sure about it"

~

From that day forward somebody went to Bellamy's tent to help you make some progresses and walk a few steps with you. Clarke was always there to follow your healing and Bellamy was there apparently for no reason, at least for you.

"I want to keep walking. Please, a few steps more" You asked Octavia, who was being your crutch that day.

"Do not overdo it Y/N" she said

"But I'm feeling okay. I know I can keep going"

"Go and have some rest if you want to, I'm staying with her" Bellamy said when you sat on your stretcher. Octavia looked at Clarke, who nodded.

"Do I have to stay?" asked the blonde one.

"No, it's fine, I can handle it" Clarke and Octavia left the tent an you alone with Bellamy. "Shall we?" You nodded. Your arm around his shoulders and his around your waist again.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"You know it's dangerous to keep me here, right?" He looked at you as if he didn't understand what you were saying. "If my... the other grounders find out you saved me and you're keeping me alive it will suppose a problem for you... Staying here I'm putting this whole camp on risk"

"What do you want us to do? Let you leave?"

"You should Bellamy, it's dangerous. Look what they are capable of to one of them, can you imagine what would they do to all of you? Because I don't want to even imagine it"

"Hey, we can handle it. You don't have to worry about us little mole"

"Don't call me that, you know I hate it" you said almost laughing. He started to call you that the third time you helped them, when he saw you were not a danger and you'd hated it since the first time.

"But you are" He smiled.

"And you're a jerk and I've never told you"

After some minutes more of walking you two sat down, he on the stretch you hate so much and you on the ground, feeling it.

"How they found out?" You didn't had to ask, you knew exactly what was he talking about "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it"

"No, no problem. It happened; I have to face it..." You sighed while he looked at you with sadness on his eyes. "I just have one condition; if I tell you, you can't look at me like that. I hate people having pity to me" That surprised Bellamy, but he nodded.

"It's okay. Tell me then"

"It was my fault, the last times I came here or when we met on the woods I wasn't really careful and I didn't notice someone was starting to suspect of me and... They trap me. They let me hear a false rumor about them attacking the camp and when I tried to sent you my message with the bird I always use I find it dead... and they were there... ready to punish me. I got tortured to explain everything, they thought of killing me, but then someone had the brilliant idea of leaving me almost dead on the woods as a dinner for some animal... and of course I got vanished. Rage and impotence tears were running down your face. Suddenly, Bellamy took your arms to get you up and then he hugged you tightly, like no one has ever hugged you.

"You're safe now, little mole. They're not touching even a hair from your head again. I'll make sure of that"

"I want you to get in trouble with them because of me, Bellamy"

"We had problems with them since the moment we landed, and they got worse when they decided to torture you" You could feel the rage on his voice, what you did not see was that it was so much more obvious on his eyes.

~

Since the day Bellamy and you talked he was always the one who wanted to help you with you walking. He wanted to be in charge of it.

"Do you want to try alone?"

"I'm not sure if I will be capable of..."

"I know you are" He put himself a few steps from you. "Just this" You looked at the ground, terrified "I know you can, little mole. Come on, I trust you" You took a few deep breaths before starting to move your feet and legs alone for the first time. You thought you were gonna felt when you took the first step, but you didn't, what made you and Bellamy smile widely. You walked towards Bellamy slowly but without hesitation or fear anymore. When you were just one step away from him you bumped with your own feet, luckily, Bellamy got you.

"My little mole is becoming a little gazelle." He laughed.

"Jerk"

~

Two months after everything your legs, and you entire body was completely healed and you could move by your own, Clarke had told you not to do swift or risky movements though.

You were packing your things and leaving the camp for their security. It was at first light, Bellamy was still sleeping and you were being the most silent you could.

Everything was ready, even a note for everyone thanking for everything they did for you and you wrote another one for Bellamy, saying how much you'd enjoyed with him, saying thank you thousands of times and saying how much you will gonna miss him. The note finished with a "I wish we could've met in another circumstances..." and you really wished it. You approached him and kissed his forehead softly, holding your tears back.

There was nobody outside of his tent when you left the camp. Where were you going to go now? You really didn't know it, but you couldn't stay at that camp, your leaving was the best for everyone.

You walked for five minutes when you heard his voice just behind you.

"Just like this? Really Y/N?"

"Crap..." you mumbled and turned to face him. Oh you wish you haven't done it; his face was completely broken and you could swear those things in his eyes were tears. "Bellamy..." he started to walk towards you "No please... this is the best for everyone..."

"No Y/N, it's not"

"You're getting attacked if I don't leave. I don't want them to hurt anyone in the camp... I don't want them to hurt you..." He was just in front of you when you said those words. His hands grabbed your face very softly.

"I know I'm being so damn selfish right now, but I don't you to leave the camp, hell, I don't want you to leave me. I want you by my side... I need you by my side... Please Y/N. Forget about the risks, you have a family now, you should have seen the faces of everyone when the camp find out you were gone. Stay with us, fight with us, live with us... Be with me..." Your hands were on his "I love you..." Your eyes widened and looked at his "Let's create our own another circumstances..." You smiled. "Say you love me and you're staying with me, please little mole" You smiled before kissing him the sweetest way you could.

"Yes Blake, I do love you and... I'm staying at the camp... At... home" You laughed at the face he made, he seemed like a kid when he gets what he wants. "Damn it Blake... How do you do it?" He didn't answer, he only kissed you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 8.9K 91
Bellamy Blake x Reader May sometimes contain smut, so please be warned Also, will be graphic at some parts There will be spoilers ...
459K 6.6K 82
A book filled with Bellamy Blake imagines. Most imagines are from Tumblr so I didn't write them myself.
679K 10.7K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...
3K 54 8
A lamb to the slaughter. THE 100 / BELLAMY BLAKE heartachelove2022