BOOK TWO | bellamy blake imag...

Av surelynottoday

in which i post my favorite imagines from tumblr and some of my own Mer

1.ill be waiting
2. koda part one (au)
3. heartbeat
4. get well soon
5. never once
6. burning up
7. words fail
8. stranger
9. amnesia
10. bait
11. run from me (au)
12. is this love
13. opalescent
14. cat and mouse
15. hurts like hell
16. nightmares
17. meet again
18. closer
19. say it first
20. shut up
21. a friend
22. trouble
23. smuggled love
24. time part one (au)
25. heartbreaker
26. time part two (au)
27. my name on your lips
28. time part three (au)
29. sides
30. bloodbag part one
31. extraction
32. cat and mouse part two
33. bloodbag part two
34. i forgive you
35. nature boy
36. the first move
37. class
38. the new tribe
39. trust
40. hollow
41. clumsy and cute
43. bleeding love
44. im here for you
45. city of light
46. bleeding love part two
47. too close
48. day off (au)
49. just friends
50. bottom of the river

42. flowering

1.5K 18 0
Av surelynottoday

STORY CREATED BY fangirlinganditwonders

Spanish literature class, one of your favorite ones. Thanks to your marks, you and one of your best friends, Jasper, were attending this class with a higher course.

"Have you answered all the questions we got as homework?" Jasper asked, making you laugh.

"Oh, not again Jordan"

"What do you want me to do? Monty bought the new game yesterday and we had to try it! Be comprehensive this time please." You laughed even more showing your homework to him.

"I'm going to make a homework routine for you, and this time I'm completely serious"

"Sure" he said with his characteristic smirk.

The class was about to start when he entered the room. You watched him talking with his friends, you couldn't avoid it, you liked Bellamy Blake and you didn't even know why. Bellamy's eyes met yours, and as always it happens, you quickly broke the contact.

"There's you asshole prince"

"What do you want me to do? I can't decide who I like or not. Be comprehensive this time" You impersonated him making a dumb voice.

~

"She always does that" Complained Bellamy when he sat down

"Accept it Blake, for a damn time, maybe she doesn't like you back" Murphy said getting comfortable on his place and preparing himself for the little nap he was going to take in that class.

"No, it can't be. I mean, maybe she looks another way when I look at her because she's shy."

"Whatever you say"

"I'm so grateful for having a friend like you Murphy" the aforementioned just smirked ironically.

During the class, between note and note the brunet looked at you, just to see if he could catch you looking at him again, but it didn't happen. He was sitting a few rows behind you, where he could see your table partner joking and talking to you. It didn't make him jealous, he knew Jasper and you were just friends, but he could not help but want to be him. Bellamy wanted to approach you somehow, but every idea he had he thought it wouldn't work.

~

"Are you going to the excursion next week?" Clarke asked during the lunch.

"Excursion?" You asked "Where?"

"The city of light" you looked at her, not knowing which place was that "The museum that opened last summer. You know, teachers have been planning this for many months"

"Oh yes, I think I know that place" Monty started "Is it that museum that has many buildings?" Clarke nodded "I know which one it is"

"Excuse me, but I still don't know what you're talking about"

"Wait, I think I have it right here" Clarke said while she was looking for something inside her bag. Finally he gave you a brochure.

"City of lights,

the ultimate museum of them all.

Visit all of our galleries, each more interesting and exciting than the previous.

Come and see what else can you learn about...

-Biology

-Technology

-Art

-Literature

-Psychology

-Architecture...

Among many other things!"

"Now I remember" You laughed "This is the place teacher Jaha has been talking about!"

"Please, don't even say it" Raven rolled her eyes "If I ever listen to him talking about that place again, I'm going to shoot myself"

"Which day is it?"

"Next Wednesday. The list to sign up is on the hall" explained Clarke "So, are you coming?"

After the two classes left, you went to the hall and put your name on the list. Why not? It could be interesting. You turned around just to face someone's chest. You felt already embarrassed before knowing who was it, but when you raised your head and saw it was Bellamy Blake you could felt the blushing on your cheeks.

"Blake" was the only word you could say.

"Ah... ehm... (Y/L/N)" You looked at him frowning. You thought he was laughing at you for a moment. "Are... you... are you going to the excursion?" he asked looking everywhere but your eyes.

"Uh... yeah, are you?"

"Oh, m-maybe, I don't know" he said trying to seem interesting but he didn't.

"Okay... I guess we'll see..."

You didn't say anything else, you just wanted to escape from that weird and awkward situation. That was the first time you and Bellamy had a conversation, if that can be called a conversation, it hasn't been exactly the kind of first meeting you've imagined.

"Great Bellamy... you're such an idiot" He quarreled himself as you left.

~

"I'm so pleased to see that so many students have joined me and the rest of the teachers in our excursion to the city of lights." Jaha started making Raven roll her eyes and the rest of you laugh.

"Kill him or me, but make this end right now" She said.

The whole group of students walked to the buses that were waiting for you. What was the first thing you saw when you got in the bus? Yes, Bellamy Blake sitting there with his friend Murphy, who smirked facetiously when he saw you.

You were going to sit with Clarke as you had planned, but then a hand grabbed your wrist and make you sit next to Finn, Raven's boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" You asked. Clarke and Raven were sitting behind you two. They peered from behind your sits with a smile on their faces. That little thing made you know something was going on.

"We're getting Bellamy jealous" Raven said.

"But... Of Finn?" they nodded "He's dating you, Raven"

"And that's why it was so easy to make him say yes. Besides, Bellamy doesn't even know that"

"Oh my God... I hate you all..."

~

"Okay, let's be honest... This place is amazing"

The museum was extraordinary before getting off of the bus, so when you were at the main entrance you could understand why Jaha seemed to be so obsessed with it. It was like a small true city and every building had a different shape and ornamentation; technology building was decorated with hundreds of light bulbs and cables were painted, connecting every bulb. Literature one was painted completely, making it look like a shelving full of books. Science one was pretty amazing, apparently, it was painted with a special paint that changed with the weather, and so the lower floors were darker than the highest ones that day. But the building that attracted you attention the most was the greenhouse, it was made of glass and it didn't need any decoration, you could see the plants and the little insects inside there from outside.

"Earth to Y/N, are you with us?"

"Uh? What?"

"I've asked if you're coming with us" Jasper repeated, pointing the literature building with his thumb

"Yes, sure but... You go first, I'll be there in a few minutes" You answered pointing the greenhouse with your index finger. He smiled with agreement before joining the rest of the group and you went to the greenhouse.

Surprisingly it was almost empty. Five, maybe six people were there besides you but it was better in a certain way. Feeling the calm that reigned there, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath and suddenly you could felt like if you were on a forest. Inside the greenhouse there was a very relaxing music playing. There were a few cupolas all over the roof, and birds were entering and going out from them while they sang making the environment even more relaxing.

One boy was sitting there, near the lilies flowerbed, drawing the flowers and some of the butterflies and bees flying above them. Near the boy the peonies flowerbed was located. You've always thought they were one of the most beautiful flowers and they were one of your favorites. The flowerbed was an enormous one, and you could saw a very few of the species the peonies has. When you crouched down the smell of the flowers went to your nostrils, filling them with that sweet smell.

"I didn't know you liked them" When had Bellamy Blake crouched down just beside you? "Well, I didn't even know you, I was just... Forget it" Internally, he was calling himself an idiot again. You smiled.

"You scared me"

"Oh... eh... sorry, I didn't meant to... I'll leave if you want to..."

"Do you usually put two and two together all alone like now?" You asked smiling again. At first he didn't know what to do, but when he saw you smiling, he relaxed and smiled too.

"Are you sure I don't bother?"

"Completely"

After admiring the flowers for a few minutes more, you two sat down on a bench near the flowerbed where you could still smell the peonies.

"What else do you know about them?"

"Are you really interested?" He asked smiling

"Of course, I wouldn't ask if I didn't care" You answered sitting comfortably in the bench. "Now tell me, please"

"Well, peonies are one of the most important symbols in Chinese culture; they're very used by them since... I think it was 1903 when the Qing dynasty declared them the national flower. There's a city in China as well... What was the name?..." You couldn't help but look at him with a silly smile on your face as he tried to remember the name "Oh yes! Luoyang. That city has a respectable reputation as a farming center for peonies. And... in Chinese culture... Peonies has always been related to... female beauty" He finished that sentence staring at you, what made you blush. He remained silent, maybe waiting for an answer, but you couldn't think at that moment. Was it up to you or Bellamy had just said that he found you beauty with that culture reference? What were you supposed to say at that? They were only seconds, but you felt them like hours till Bellamy smiled again "Did you know that in Spain they think that the smell on peonies give headache?"

"No... I didn't. Blake, how do you know so much about peonies?"

"The Iliad" he answered

"The Iliad?" You remember that book from last year of college, when you had to read it for Latin class "Let me guess, Mss. Andersen?"

"Well... yes and no" you frowned "I had to read it for Latin class, true, but I had already read it a few times before she made us read it again."

"A few times?"

"I know it sounds... weird but... yes I really like that book. My mom used to read it to me when I was a kid, and then I used to read it to Octavia when she was a kid too. I don't know, that book made me love mythology and the stories the ancient Greeks used to tell and maybe you don't know it but peonies are a usual flower in Greece."

"It doesn't sounds weird Blake, if you like it, besides I just find amazing how much do you know about this and... Well, you have read the Iliad several times and I've memorized some of the Ovid's metamorphoses because I've read that books so many times that, frankly, it's worn out."

"Which one do you like the most?" He quickly asked.

"Definitively Philemon and Baucis one. I just adore how much they loved each other till the point they wanted to die at the same time because they couldn't be able to live without the other one... and how wonderful persons they were." He was looking at you smiling sweetly.

"I like that one too" You two smiled to each other "You know? I'm starting to regret the fact I've never talked to you before"

"Well... We're both guilty in equal parts at that" You smiled "But you know what's said, better late than never"

"Completely agree" He smiled amply. When you looked down, you finally saw what time was it on your watch.

"Oh God, they're gonna think I've forget about them"

"What?"

"Sadly, I think I should go. I've told my friends I would meet them in the literature building almost an hour ago."

"It's my fault, you can blame me" He said smiling and you laughed.

"I would like to keep going with our conversation, I can tell"

"Well, then let's do this" You both got up

"Surprise me"

"We're going to meet, out of school hours. Some coffee and some mythology. What do you say?"

"Sounds like a plan" You answered smiling. In your head, the word date was echoing, making you feel those damn butterflies on your stomach.

"Friday?"

"Friday"

"What's your last class?"

"English, room 505"

"I'll pick you up there. Maybe then you can explain to me why Finn's girlfriend was laughing so much when he made you sit with him in the bus" That made you laugh, and even more when you started to imagine Raven's face

"Great, I will. See you there then" He raised his eyebrows seductively and smiled. You left the greenhouse with a big smile on your face, non-believing what just happened. Bellamy was still inside, doing the same as you and already thinking on how much was he looking forward for Friday."

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

211K 4.1K 29
Imagines and One Shots for all The 100 characters
459K 6.6K 82
A book filled with Bellamy Blake imagines. Most imagines are from Tumblr so I didn't write them myself.
230K 3.4K 29
requests, imagines, one shots, and preferences. Just really obsessed with the 100 I will do any character really
77.4K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...