BOOK TWO | bellamy blake imag...

נכתב על ידי surelynottoday

in which i post my favorite imagines from tumblr and some of my own עוד

1.ill be waiting
2. koda part one (au)
3. heartbeat
4. get well soon
5. never once
6. burning up
7. words fail
8. stranger
9. amnesia
10. bait
11. run from me (au)
12. is this love
13. opalescent
14. cat and mouse
15. hurts like hell
16. nightmares
17. meet again
18. closer
19. say it first
20. shut up
21. a friend
22. trouble
23. smuggled love
24. time part one (au)
25. heartbreaker
26. time part two (au)
27. my name on your lips
28. time part three (au)
29. sides
30. bloodbag part one
31. extraction
32. cat and mouse part two
33. bloodbag part two
34. i forgive you
36. the first move
37. class
38. the new tribe
39. trust
40. hollow
41. clumsy and cute
42. flowering
43. bleeding love
44. im here for you
45. city of light
46. bleeding love part two
47. too close
48. day off (au)
49. just friends
50. bottom of the river

35. nature boy

1.3K 19 10
נכתב על ידי surelynottoday

STORY CREATED BY octavia-marie-blake

Stepping out into the fresh air, you keep your eyes closed. Earth. It's finally a reality, not just one of your childish dreams. The 100 behind you are all wide eyed and from the thick of the trees, Bellamy watches you intensely, unseen.

Smiling as you feel the sun warm your face, you open your eyes to the beauty of the colour green. It's astounding. People begin to push past you, knocking you gently but you just keep your eyes on the scenery in front of you.

"I can't believe we're here." You mutter to the boy next to you, Finn, who nods his head in response. He smiles at the sky, watching the clouds float by, he's completely mesmerised.

"Well, believe it." He smiles, turning to you playfully, "What do you say we look around?"

You smile, letting out an excited chuckle. "Let's go." You reply, stepping off of the dropship and feeling your new home beneath your feet. Looking towards the vast forest, you take another breath and it feels like you've never done it before.

The forest is relatively quiet other than the few cheers or shouts from the other teenagers. You and Finn have been running around like fools, laughing and cheering and jumping over fallen trees. Smiling, laughing, out of breath, you turn around to look at Finn.

But instead, you see nothing in his place. "Finn?" You call out into the wild and suddenly the quiet is no longer a peaceful thing, its deafening. "Finn?" A rustling in the bushes near a tall tree. Who is that? "Finn? Is this your idea of a joke?"

You hear someone approaching behind you ant you quickly spin around. "Who are you?" You furrow your eyebrows as you look at the tall man, who looks back at you with the same confusion.

"Who are you?" He repeats, looking you up and down as he takes a step forward. This confirms that he's not a part of the 100. Could there really be people living down here this whole time? You both look each other in the eyes, both scared yet extremely curious.

"Y/N?" You hear Finn calling out to you, making you jump as you look into the trees trying to see Finn. Bellamy immediately turns to run, inhumanely fast without even looking back at you.

"Wait!" You shout, almost tempted to follow him but Finn appears.

Despite being urgently called back to camp, you couldn't focus on anything but the boy you saw in the woods. His eyes, dark and curious, wouldn't leave your mind. You're silent the whole way back, thinking about the boy you saw. You found yourself daydreaming as Clarke spoke to you.

"They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain." She seethes, looking off into the distance. You follow her gaze with furrowed eyebrows admiring the green view and wondering where that boy could be.

"Y/N?" The mumble comes from Finn who stands beside you, watching you with a smile on his face, as if you're acting crazy, "Earth to Y/N."

Turning to face him, you realise you've been zoning out. "Oh, sorry." You reply seriously, glancing back at the other mountain.

Clarke and Finn share a look before she excuses herself, going to prepare the tedious journey to the real Mount Weather. Finn wonders what he should say, if he should say anything since you seem so out of it.

"If you're worried, don't be." He announces, making you awkwardly look at him, "We'll be alright."

Finns being genuinely nice and that makes you smile. "I know." You respond, nodding your head once before heading towards Clarke to help her in order to head back into the woods as soon as you can.

When you get out there, you can't help but quickly snapping around whenever you hear a noise. The others notice and begin to question you about it. "Okay, what's up with you?" Clarke inquires, looking to you for an answer.

"Nothing." You lie, not wanting to tell them about him.

"Wow, maybe I should teach you how to lie." Finn laughs, raising his eyebrows at you, "You're terrible at lying."

Letting out a sigh, you try to avoid their expectant eyes but it's too damn hard. "Fine." You grunt, "when I was out here the other day, I saw someone. He wasn't a part of us... I think people already live down here."

There's a silence as they take in what you've said. "That can't be right, the Earth's been uninhabitable for 100 years."

"That's what we've been told." Finn joins in, his face just as questioning as the rest of yours. "Plus, they've had 100 years to adapt and evolve."

Clarke looks to you, "What did he want?"

"Nothing, I mean I don't think he did. He looked just as shocked as I was." You admit, remembering his face when he asked you who you were. "I asked him who he was but he didn't answer."

"Maybe they have a different language here." Clarke observes as you all continue to walk.

"No," you state, "he asked me who I was. He speaks english, doesn't even have an accent."

"Wow." Finn breathes, smiling to himself, "So we're the new ones then; people that just dropped out of the sky."

"I guess so." You reply, giving him a shrug. "That's why I've been so distracted."

"Yeah, I would be too if-"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Sh! I hear someone." Clarke puts her hand in front of us, stopping us from walking any further. You begin to hear the noise too, like approaching footsteps of someone running. "It's coming from right over-"

"You." You announce, looking to the tall boy who looks at you and your friends, "Are you following me now?"

"I should be asking that to you." He lets out an abrupt laugh, showing his white, perfect smile. You share a look with Finn, wondering if you should laugh or be afraid of the shirtless boy. "You're from the sky." He muses, looking you all up and down.

"Yeah, we are. We didn't realise people survived down here." Finn adds, his mind going wild about the origins of this guy.

"Well, we did." The stranger states, taking a step forward. Finn and Clarke both step back, afraid of what he could do. But you don't. "You're not scared." He observes.

"If you wanted to kill us, you wouldn't have showed yourself to us." You state, making the other two feel like fools for being afraid.

"And what if there were others of me here?" He argues, raising an eyebrow, "Then what?"

"Others of you?" You repeat his words, wondering why the choice of words make you question this man.

He smiles, deciding on whether or not to reveal himself to you. "Radiation doesn't allow people to live, it allows them to adapt. To evolve. You don't get it because you're from up there." He points to the clear sky.

"What exactly don't we get?" Clarke sighs.

The noise of a wolf howling makes you jump away from the stranger, who jumps turns around as if it was calling his name. Your eyes are wide as you turn to Clarke and Finn, both of which are just as frightened and dumbfounded as you.

"Do we... run?" Finn questions, wondering if they even stand a chance against a pack of wolves.

The tan boy turns to you, a smile on his lips. "Don't be afraid, they won't hurt you."

You stay silent, not knowing what to do as a brown wolf approaches the man. He leans down, eye level with the wolf as he whispers something calming. "What are you doing?" You speak up, furrowing your eyebrows at him.

He turns as the wolf begins to pace around, letting out small whimpers. "This is going to blow your minds." He smirks back, walking up to you and holding eye contact the entire time.

You're staring into his eyes and the only thing that distracts you is your friends gasping, wide eyed. Looking to the wolf, you see the man whose taken his place. Completely naked.

Immediately averting your eyes, you look to the side incredulously. "What the fuck?"

"I told you."

"What the fuck?!" You breathe, looking back at the stranger. "Who are you people?"

"Werewolves." He states obviously, you give him an exasperated look, "Oh, I'm Bellamy." He stretches his hand out, waiting for your hand to touch his.

"Bellamy." You say, shaking his warm hand but still shocked. "You're werewolves. I thought they were just myths."

"Clearly not." The naked man laughs.

"Can you please put some clothes on?" Finn shakes his head, looking up at the sky. He's still trying to comprehend the fact that he witnessed a wolf morph into a man, he doesn't want to have to see someones junk while he does it. The werewolf rolls his eyes as Bellamy throws him spare clothes.

"Myths?" Bellamy shakes his head, eyeing you up and down. "We're legends according to our people. We're well respected."

"We haven't met any other of your people yet." Clarke announces, breaking the moment you and Bellamy were having, "Are they all like you?"

"No." He replies kindly, "Not everyone is like us. But you will meet them." He states, giving us a nod. "Everyone knows about Skypeople now, we all saw your ship crash."

"And they want to meet us?" Finn continues.

Bellamy looks at him, "No. I want you to meet them. Other clans will be after you, majority of them are not as nice as I am. However, if they see that you're with me, they won't cause you any harm."

You think it over, wondering if you're walking into a trap. "Where exactly are we going?"

"My city, twenty minutes north of here." He responds, pointing, "My people await your arrival."

You feel Clarke's hand on your shoulder and you turn to see her wary features. "I'm not sure about this, Y/N."

"If we're here to find shelter and food for the 100, maybe his city the answer. We could stay there, find a home for everyone." You whisper back to her, curious to see what civilisation here has to offer. Clarke looks to Finn, who nods. They accept your decision.

Bellamy stares at you as he speaks with his friend, who's now fully clothed. Walking up to them, you stretch your hand out to his friend. "My name's Y/N. That's Clarke and Finn. We've-"

"-Decided to come with us, we know, we can hear everything." His friend states with a smile, grabbing your hand, "I'm Murphy, by the way. Follow me."

Bellamy walks beside you, giving you a smile. "I'm glad you've agreed."

"Why?" You wonder.

He shrugs slightly, giving you a smirk. "I can tell this will turn out good. Plus, when you run with the wolves, you learn how to howl."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

680K 10.7K 70
This story is just a bunch of the 100 preferences that I found on tumblr *I take NO credit for any of the stories in this book* THIS STORY IS NO LON...
56.7K 1.8K 68
{BOOK 2} [ 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 �...
17.5K 427 36
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
747K 8.9K 91
Bellamy Blake x Reader May sometimes contain smut, so please be warned Also, will be graphic at some parts There will be spoilers ...