BOOK TWO | bellamy blake imag...

By surelynottoday

in which i post my favorite imagines from tumblr and some of my own More

1.ill be waiting
2. koda part one (au)
3. heartbeat
4. get well soon
5. never once
6. burning up
7. words fail
8. stranger
9. amnesia
10. bait
11. run from me (au)
12. is this love
13. opalescent
14. cat and mouse
15. hurts like hell
16. nightmares
17. meet again
18. closer
19. say it first
20. shut up
21. a friend
22. trouble
24. time part one (au)
25. heartbreaker
26. time part two (au)
27. my name on your lips
28. time part three (au)
29. sides
30. bloodbag part one
31. extraction
32. cat and mouse part two
33. bloodbag part two
34. i forgive you
35. nature boy
36. the first move
37. class
38. the new tribe
39. trust
40. hollow
41. clumsy and cute
42. flowering
43. bleeding love
44. im here for you
45. city of light
46. bleeding love part two
47. too close
48. day off (au)
49. just friends
50. bottom of the river

23. smuggled love

2.5K 35 17
By surelynottoday

STORY CREATED BY steggiiss

You looked up as you heard the little whish, signaling the cell door was opening. Two guards entered the cell, and your cellmate began to panic as the guards came closer. You sent her a glare, trying to get her to calm down, that what she thought was going to happen was not going to happen.

Unfortunately, she didn't understand, and instead became hysterical, resulting in the guard's baton being used, making you wince, and having to close your eyes, trying to ignore the smell of slightly singed flesh.

"Hey asshole! What the hell's your problem?" You shouted as the other guard grabbed you and placed a bracelet on you, not resisting, knowing that you would also end up at the mercy of the electric batons, and you were already going to Earth anyway. The guard simply grunted, and gripped you tighter than he had before, nearly dragging you out of the cell into skyblock where everyone seemed to be in a panic.

"I got it from here." A familiar voice said, and the guard shoved you towards the other guard, before walking away.

"Took you long enough." You teased, as you turned to face your best friend, Dave.

"Yeah, well someone had to pack up your shit." He grumbled lightly, letting you know that he wasn't really upset.

"Yes, and I thank you tremendously for that." You replied, your words teasing, although you couldn't hide the heaviness in your tone.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine." He reassured, though the air remained heavy, the severity of the situation hitting you.

"Yeah. What could possibly go wrong?" You asked sarcastically, trying not to think about the fact that the air could be toxic and you could die.

You were about to walk into the dropship, before Dave stopped you, the worry apparent in his eyes, and for the first time in awhile you saw the 19 year old boy that had been like a big brother to you growing up. "Stay safe, okay?"

"Yeah." You nodded, hugging him tightly, feeling his arms wrap around you. "Thank you so much." You whispered to him.

"Yeah, of course."

You let go, smiling at him, kissing him on the cheek. "Don't get caught."

"Don't die."

You gripped the straps, squeezing your eyes shut, jaw clenched, trying to stop panicking about the flight. You generally hated space, but traveling through it, or rather, falling into the atmosphere was pretty scary.

A slight whimper escaped your lips, other people screaming as a sudden jolt shook the ship, signaling that the dropship had entered the atmosphere. Almost immediately, you heard Jaha's voice, confusing you, causing you to slowly open your eyes to see him on the monitor that had been installed in the dropship. He proceeded to make some speech, as you rolled your eyes, tuning out, looking at the people around you. You silently applauded those who were in the standing harnesses, not being brave enough to use one.

"Asshole!" You shouted at the recording as he called you expendable, another kid shouting at someone, causing you to look over, doing nearly a double flip as you saw the child of the Chancellor sitting in one of the seats, next to the daughter of Councilor Griffin. Though you had known about her. Everybody did.

You were now paying attention to the monitor, as Jaha talked about some place called Mount Weather, your attention diverted as you heard an ecstatic shout, looking over to see Spacewalker floating around.

"Idiot!" You shouted at him, and it seemed that the Griffin girl had the same thought, chastising him for his spacewalk. "Hey, don't do that!" You yelled at two more people who were taking of their harnesses, the monitor cutting out, and suddenly the dropship lurched.

The bodies collided with walls, and screams were heard, and you closed your eyes, contributing to the screams. Something was very wrong.

You refused to open your eyes as the sensation of falling continued, gripping the straps of the harness tightly, feeling the fabric digging into your skin. It finally stopped, your grip on the fabric loosening, and you took a shaky breath as you slowly opened your eyes, relief setting in.

"Oh my fuck, we're alive." You muttered to yourself, in disbelief, so overjoyed that you were on the verge of tears.

"Listen. No machine hum." You heard someone say, and it seemed that everyone was in the same state of disbelief.

"Whoa."

"Holy shit."

"That's a first."

There was a clicking noise, and you felt your restrains unlock, and you rushed to take them off, before jumping down through the center of the dropship, moving with the throng of people, eager to be free of a machine. You were also eager to get away from the bodies, not wanting to know if there were any casualties yet, which would put a damper on your mood.

You were stopped by a man who was definitely older than all of you, wearing a guard uniform, confusing you, because as far as you knew, you were supposed to be the oldest, a few days shy of 18.

"No! We can't just open the doors." Clarke yelled, and although you desperately yearned to see the outside, you knew that there was reason behind her words. There was no idea about what to expect, and suddenly your anxieties returned.

"Bellamy?" A girl asked, and the crowd seemed to part as she made her way up to the man. You fought the urge to make a face, because it was a pretty strange name, but it paled in comparison to some other strange names. like thelonius

You felt uncomfortable as they shared a hug, feeling as if you were interrupting an intimate moment, trying to place where you had seen the girl before, until it clicked. Octavia Blake, the girl underneath the floor. Which would mean that the man that had somehow wormed his way down here was her brother?

Your suspicions were confirmed as Octavia made a snide remark directed at Clarke, and suddenly whispers broke out, and this time you did not stop your eyes from rolling. People were so dense sometimes.

"Hey shut up!" You yelled as people started to jeer at her as she surged forward, her brother restraining her. You locked eyes with him momentarily, and he gave you a slight nod, silently thanking you for standing up for her.

His attention immediately shifted back towards his sister, urging her to calm down. "Let's give them something else to remember you by." He suggested.

"Yeah, like what?" She asked exasperated, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years." He said, beaming at her, and you felt upset at how long this was taking.

Bellamy opened the door, and you felt a pit drop in your stomach, feeling excitement seeping out of your body. Your heart caught in your throat, tears beginning to fall from your eyes, an onslaught of fragrant smells overtaking you. It was bright and green, you never thought there could be this much green. An excited laugh escaped your lips as you looked up, seeing the sun illuminate the ground, and you felt the way that people seemed feel when first experiencing snow, according to the books you had read and the movies you had watched.

A warm breeze enveloped your body, your hair fluttering slightly, as you closed your eyes in utter bliss, inhaling the fresh air, your ears tingling with the absence of the soft hum of machinery.

"We're back, bitches!" A collective excited scream could be heard as everyone seemed to clamor out of the dropship.

You let out an elated scream as you touched the ground, the moment feeling so surreal. You inhaled deeply, moving to touch a tree, so overwhelmed with the sensation of being on the ground that you nearly began crying again.

You nearly shrieked as you felt a tap on your shoulder, turning around speedily to find yourself face to face with Bellamy Blake. Your heart caught in your throat as you stood close to him, still not having quite recovered from the fright that he had caused when he tapped you. He looked at you oddly, as if trying to place you, and you rolled your eyes and stared back at him expectantly, waiting for whatever he was going to say. He took a hint, awkwardly clearing his throat, a smug smirk on his face.

"Thanks." He said, his smirk shifting into a normal smile, and you immediately felt comfort and warmth radiate from him, causing you to smile in return. "For standing up for my sister." He elaborated, extending his hand. "I'm Bellamy Blake."

"(y/f/n)." You offered, shaking his hand.

His smile morphed back into a smirk, and almost immediately you felt a change in his demeanor, gaining the urge to punch him, preferably in the face. "Well, have fun." He drawled as he walked away from you, and you rolled your eyes, ignoring him.

You tried to take in the scenery as much as you could before you needed to return to the dropship to find exactly where the supplies had been stashed. And to make sure that no one else had found them before you did.

You saw Clarke and Spacewalker in the distance, holding a piece of paper, and you slowly made your way over to her, knowing that despite the mischievous nature of most of the kids, everyone would be exploring the ground rather than staying in the dropship.

"There a problem?" You asked, interrupting their conversation, and you were sure that Clarke shot you a grateful look. If you were her, you would've too; there was something about Spacewalker that rubbed you the wrong way. But you would have to deal with him seeing as you were all stuck down here for the foreseeable future.

"Yeah." She answered, turning to you. "They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

"Of fucking course they did." You exclaimed, exasperated, your arms moving to enunciate your point.

"I know, right?" She asked, equally as exasperated, as the two of you made your way back to the dropship, not bothering to check if Spacewalker was going to follow.

"Need help reading the map?" You offered as you both settled down on the door of the dropship, huddled over the map, trying to offer help. Perhaps you would need to find those supplies sooner rather than later...

"No, I'm good. But thanks."

You nodded in response, letting her know that it was no big deal. You were secretly glad that she had not asked for your help, seeing as how maps were never your strong suit.

You glanced around, seeing Wells coming over, a stoic look on his face, and decided that you would rather avoid whatever awkward conversation was about to ensue. "I'm gonna be right back, okay?" You let her know, walking towards the back of the drop ship, offering Wells a slight nod of acknowledgement as you passed him.

You saw a loose bit of metal paneling, and made your way over, looking around the are to make sure that there was no one around. As the area cleared, you pulled back the piece of metal slightly, revealing about 10 large wooden crates, which, from where you could see, looked relatively unharmed.

You released the bit of paneling, walking back to the front of the dropship once more, standing on the door which had become something of a ramp, to see many people starting to gather around. You were pretty sure that someone would try to fight Wells and while you were not a fan of his father, you liked him well enough; he was a good lab partner.

"We're just trying to figure out where we are." He explained to the hoard of boys led by one of your least favorite people, John Murphy.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Bellamy asked, and you rolled your eyes at him, jumping down to the ground from your place on the door.

"We need to find Mount Weather, dickweed." You sassed.

"You heard my father's message." Wells began and you winced, knowing that that would just deter anyone from listening to him. "That has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father." Octavia snarled. "What, you think you're in charge here? You and your little princess?" She snarled, motioning towards Clarke.

That bothered you.

"Hey bitch, I don't like Jaha but I wanna fucking survive." You scoffed, exasperated with the denseness of the people around you. "And that's the best shot we've got, so calm the fuck down."

"You think we care who's in charge?" Clarke asked, almost as shocked as you. You rolled your eyes as she continued talking, knowing that the longer she talked the less her words would resonate with the group of delinquents.

"I've got a better idea." Bellamy interjected, and the urge to punch him in the face returned. "You two go. Find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change."

A chorus of agreement shot through the air, and your eyes widened at the stupidity of what they were doing. "Listen assholes, we need to go. There's fucking shelter and food. How fucking dense are you!?" You shouted at them.

"Why don't you go too, Miss Proper?" Bellamy suggested, your jaw clenching in anger, oblivious to the fight occurring behind you that you had promised to prevent.

"Maybe I will, Blake!" You yelled at him, his smug smirk making you even angrier.

You heard someone fall to the ground, and whipped around to see that it was obvious that Murphy had pushed Wells to the ground. Without thought, you charged towards Murphy, a pair of arms restraining you and you wriggled against the person.

You bit down on their arm as they moved to readjust their grip, hearing a momentary cry as the arm let go of you, surging forward prepared to fight Murphy, before Spacewalker jumped down from the top of dropship, effectively ending the fight.

"Kid's got one leg." He told Murphy, motioning to Wells. "How about you wait till it's a fair fight?" He suggested calmly, and you gained a little respect for him.

"Hey Spacewalker. Rescue me next." Octavia flirted, to which you rolled your eyes, your respect for him being squashed almost instantaneously as he shot back a flirty smile.

You lingered in the area as people dispersed, noticing Bellamy shoot his sister a dirty look, while shaking out his arm and then rubbing it, momentarily shooting you a dirty look.

"What? He's cute." She defended.

"He's a criminal."

"Newsflash, Blake." You interjected, the older Blake's angry glare falling on you. "They're all criminals. And considering you're definitely an adult wearing a guard's uniform with no wristband, you're definitely one too." You continued, knowing that you had hit a sore spot when his jaw clenched angrily.

"You don't know jack shit about me."

"Thank god for that." You scoffed, walking past him to find Clarke, intent on helping her.

You saw her in the clearing, helping readjust Wells' knee and in that brief moment, you returned to the back of the dropship, finding that no one had been there, everyone intent on exploring away from the dropship. Trusting that this excitement would last for a while, you headed over to Clarke to see a small group of people had already gathered, intent on helping her.

"Got room for one more?" You asked, although you were going to go anyways.

"Sounds like a party, better make it 6." Octavia said cheerfully, making her way over towards the group.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Bellamy asked, trying to keep his sister from leaving.

"Going for a walk." She sassed.

"She's a big girl, Blake. I'm sure she can take care of herself." You said condescendingly, a fake smile forced across your lips, despite the anger in your eyes.

His glare focused on you, matching your own. "If anything happens to her, that's on you."

"Don't worry, Blake. I bite." You rolled your eyes, turning away from him, looking at the feud that Clarke and Spacewalker were having.

"I'm aware." He muttered unintelligibly, and you were unsure of if you had even heard anything.

"This wristband transmits your vital signs to the Ark. Take it off and they'll think you're dead." She informed, and from your peripheral you could see a change on Bellamy's face, and it made you nervous.

You tapped him gently on the shoulder, motioning slightly with your head for him to follow you, moving a few feet away from the group. You were a bit surprised that he followed, shaking his head at you as if to ask what this was about.

"I'm not stupid, Blake." You began, attempting to skip past whatever bullshit he had prepared. "Don't try to take those wristbands off of people."

"And why shouldn't I, (y/l/n)?" He asked, stepping closer to you, trying to intimidate you.

Using the same tactic, you stepped forward, glaring into his eyes, his signature smug smirk back on his face. "Because I willslit. Your. Throat." You hissed menacingly.

His smirk seemed to become more smug, and he leaned down whispering next to your ear. "Kinky." Before he stood up, returning to full height.

You rolled your eyes at him, throwing him the most fake smile you could muster, walking past him, punching him in the stomach while doing so, a smug smirk of your own appearing on your face as he doubled over, winded.

You walked over to the group which had graciously waited the extra fifteen seconds for you, offering an apologetic smile, lifting up one finger to signal that you needed another moment.

You walked over to Wells, bending down. "Can you keep an eye on Blake? I think he's gonna try to take of people's wristbands." You warned, to which he offered a tight-lipped smile and a stiff nod.

You nodded back, silently thanking him, as you made your way over to the group, nodding slightly, signaling that you were ready to go.

You stayed in the front of the group walking with your childhood friends Jasper and Monty, whom you hadn't really seen in the past year and a half due to jail. The three of you made small talk as you started your trek, before you naturally dispersed and you found yourself keeping stride with Spacewalker. It then occurred to you that you had no idea what his actual name was.

"So, who're you, Spacewalker?" You asked, trying to start a friendly conversation, because if you were gonna be stuck with these people it would probably not be that bad to have some people you were friendly with. And with your strong opinions, that was often a very difficult feat.

"The name's Finn."

"I'm (y/n)."

"Yeah, I know. You're quite famous in skyblock." He says, which surprises you a little.

"Yeah, and you're quite famous on the entire fucking Ark."

"Yeah, well. I try." He jokes, shrugging his shoulders, and you grin a little, even if it was pretty stupid. He had a sense of humour, at least that was something.

You fell into a comfortable silence, and you suddenly felt at ease with the group of people, even if you had yelled at Octavia and Finn about an hour earlier.

"Hey, thanks for standing up for me." Clarke says to you, and you nod slightly, conveying that it was no problem.

"You were right. People are just stupid."

"You stood up for Octavia too. On the dropship." She elaborated.

You shrugged slightly. "Like I said, people are stupid."

You continued walking, the people next to you changing somewhat erratically, having a pleasant conversation with all of them, or walking in silence. You tried to stay quiet as they started arguing a little.

The walk was pretty forgetful, until you came across a two headed deer which terrified you. Your hands shot up to cover your mouth from letting out a scream, your breathing heavy as you continued the trek, trying to shake the image from your mind.

"You good?" Jasper asked, to which you weakly nodded, though he and Monty knew you well enough not to press the subject.

"Why today?" Finn asked loudly. "Why send us down after 97 years? What changed?"

You were a bit baffled by the question, unsure of why you hadn't thought to ask that, the gears in your head beginning to turn, trying to connect the dots about what was happening.

"Maybe they found an old satellite." Monty suggested.

"It wasn't a satellite."

And suddenly it clicked.

"The Ark is dying." Clarke said, confirming your suspicions.

"Shit." You muttered to yourself as you realized what this meant.

"What?" Jasper asked, and you knew him well enough to hear a slight quiver in his voice indicating panic.

"With the current population level, there's roughly three months left of life support, maybe 4 now that we're gone." Clarke explained.

"That's what the locked you up for." You realized, your words definitive.

"That's why they floated your old man?" Finn asked.

"My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. He thought people had a right to know. The council disagreed. My mother disagreed."

"That's why you made a deal about the wristbands?" You questioned, though you knew that the answer was yes.

She nodded, and continued. "We were gonna go public anyways, but then Wells.." She trailed off.

"Turned your dad in?" Finn asked in disbelief.

You scoffed, shaking your head because there was no possible way in which that added up. "Dude, Wells did not turn in your dad." You said, knowing that it was probably not very tasteful, though your mouth often worked faster than your brain.

"That's why today." She explained.

After that you zoned out a bit, the information hitting you in what felt like waves, seeming surreal that that was the situation. Though the more you thought about it, the more it made more sense.

"Fuck." You exclaimed shaking your head, emotion quivering in your voice.

"What is it?" Finn asked.

"My best friend," You began, swallowing the lump that had formed in your throat, "He's still on the Ark."

"We have to warn them." Finn said, and suddenly you decided that you liked him, he seemed good enough.

"That's what my dad said." Clarke said, her eyebrows furrowing as she stared at him.

Your concentration was suddenly thrown towards Jasper who was leering at something, causing you to run up to him to see Octavia taking off her pants, and you rolled your eyes, groaning in exasperation.

"Octavia, put some damn clothes on." You yelled at her, trying to keep your gaze from her body, feeling a bisexual disaster moment and immediately becoming uncomfortable as you did your best to look anywhere but on her.

"Octavia what the hell are you doing?" Clarke yelled at her, and you could almost feel the same nervous energy radiate off of her, though that was not the important part of the situation, because almost immediately Octavia ran forward and you heard a loud splash.

You immediately ran towards where she had jumped in, feeling a bit of relief when you saw her, because you knew that her brother truly would blame you, and you'd rather not deal with the annoyance that was Bellamy Blake.

"Get the fuck out of there before you drown." You scolded, seeing the resemblance between her brother as a smug smirk appeared on her face.

"We can't swim." Jasper yelled.

"No, but we can stand." She said smirking, standing up in the water, the level only reaching her midriff.

"There's not supposed to be a river here." Clarke pointed out worriedly, alerting you that there was something wrong about this.

"Well there is, so take off your damn clothes." Finn told her, and you could see her expression change from worried to elated, which caused your anxieties about Earth to return almost immediately.

"Octavia, get out of the damn water!" You screeched as you saw something shift around in the water.

She seemed rooted in place, the figure pulling her under the water, panic beginning to overtake your body. As her body resurfaced, in an moment of sheer terror, as all logic left your body, you grabbed a large-ish rock and hurtled it towards the figure, letting go of her nearly instantaneously.

At nearly the same moment, the rest of them pushed in a boulder to distract the creature, and once again logic was thrown out the window as both you and Jasper jumped into the water, pulling Octavia back up to the shore.

"You good?" You asked, cupping her face, looking for any injuries other than the gash on her leg which Clarke was already binding, and Octavia nodded slightly, and you could see the fear lingering in her eyes. You moved away as she moved to hug Jasper, thanking him.

Once Clarke had finished with her tourniquet, you turned to Octavia. "I'm taking you back."

"No. We're almost there." She argued, to which you widened your eyes in shock, looking at her in disbelief.

"That thing almost took off your leg." You argued.

"It's gonna be dark soon." Clarke commented. "We should stick together." She suggested, and then you realized that staying together was probably the better option.

"Fine." You conceded. "I'll take first watch."

"I was up all night thinking with a solution. Swinging across." You told the others, waiting for opposition. When none came, you continued, "The vines are strong enough to hold us, I tried using them to climb up the trees."

"Okay, sure."

You all were able to set up the impromptu rope in about fifteen minutes, though you had been waiting for about ten for Finn to actually jump across.

"C'mon, Spacewalker." You moaned in frustration, rolling your eyes.

"Quit stalling. Mount Weather awaits." Clarke goaded.

"Dude, seriously how the fuck did you do a spacewalk and can't do this?" You asked, baffled by how scared he seemed to be.

"Today, Finn." Clarke sassed.

"Aye Aye, Captain." He joked, and you rolled your eyes.

You made a what the fuck face as Jasper and Finn switched, knowing that he was trying to impress Octavia, causing you to roll your eyes even more.

"Hurry up!" You yelled at him, trying to be encouraging of your friend while trying to simultaneously hide your annoyance.

He swung across and you cheered him on, all of you jumping up and down as he made it to the other side.

"We did it! Whoo!" You screamed in delight, jumping slightly, for the first time in awhile feeling like the seventeen year old you were.

"We are apogee!" Jasper screamed in delight, earning a loud cheer from all of you.

Clarke stood up to the vine, and you offered her a big thumbs up, Jasper shouting encouragement from the other side of the river.

"We did it!" Jasper shouted, holding up a rusted sign that displayed that it was indeed Mount Weather. Almost immediately a spear was embedded in Jasper's chest.

"Jasper!" You yelled out, your first instinct to run towards your friend, though you were quickly pulled down by Finn and pulled behind a rock, hearing rustling in the trees, and suddenly you realized that the thing that did that was still out there.

"We're not alone." Clarke whispered, her voice quivering slightly.

You were rooted in your position, not sure about what had happened till you felt your arm being pulled and your body followed, your mind in a distant place. You didn't realize that you had been running away, till you heard a scream in the distance that you recognized as Jasper, and immediately you ran in the direction of the scream, Octavia grabbing you and Finn grabbing Clarke, effectively restraining you guys as you looked through the leaves, to see that Jasper was no longer there.

"He was right there." Finn said frantically.

"Where is he?" Monty asked and you could hear the fear in his voice.

"They took him." Clarke said, and you agreed with that assessment.

"Fuck, this is why we should've gone back yesterday." You said, your voice cracking, and you knew that no one was focusing on the words you were saying.

"We need to go back." Finn said calmly, and if you weren't so scared you would've found it funny that he was the voice of reason.

"But Jasper's alive. For how much longer?" Monty spoke frantically, and you agreed with him nodding slightly, before all the anxieties that you had from before leaving resurfaced, and you took a deep breath, shutting your eyes tightly, before exhaling.

"Finn's right. Octavia can't walk and we're gonna need back up." You spoke, trying to keep your voice even, before it cracked slightly. "This is killing me to leave him too, but we have to."

Without waiting for a response you began the trek back, you and Finn being used as crutches for Octavia. You walked fast, and you knew that it was hurting her, and you felt bad, but the time-frame that you had was a big concern.

As you neared the dropship you heard jeers, and with one glance at Octavia and Finn they both seemed to agree that it was fine for you to leave. You gave a small half-smile, before running to where the source of the noise was coming from, seeing Murphy and Wells about to fight, surging through the crowd to stop the fight, before Bellamy stepped in.

Your brain wasn't working fast enough, because you stopped, feeling yourself calm down as the fight seemed to have been avoided, all alarms going off in your brain as you saw the glint of a knife in Bellamy's hand as he handed it to Wells. You should've fucking expected this.

You ran down to them, crashing into Muprhy's arm, your hands reaching for the knife, pulling it out of his hands, and purposefully twisting his wrist in the process as you glared at him, knowing that he had definitely provoked the fight.

He glared back at you, as you pushed him away from you, and he fell down, a look of pure hatred on his face. You turned to Wells and held out your hand, silently demanding that he hand you the knife.

He handed it to you, and you noticed that his wristband was missing, and immediately looked around noticing more people without wristbands, before turning on Bellamy, fire burning in your eyes.

"You selfish jackass!" You screamed at him, surging forward, holding one of the knives up to his throat. "I wasn't fucking joking." You warned, your voice menacingly low.

"(y/n), stop!" Clarke yelled, making her way into the clearing.

You growled lightly, but removed the knife from his throat, turning away from him, before instantly turning on your heel and punching him in the stomach to which he doubled over, earning a dirty glare from him as you both walked over to Clarke, dangerous anger radiating off of the both of you.

"Octavia, you all right?" Bellamy asked worriedly, his anger nearly dissipating, running towards his sister who was making her way to the clearing, her human crutch now Monty.

"How's she?" You whispered to Monty as Bellamy took her from him, Monty shrugging her shoulders slightly, though looked relatively unworried, which reassured you a bit.

"I told you if anything happens to her, that's on you." Bellamy turned towards you angrily.

Octavia swatted him gently. "I'm alive because of (y/n), so don't be an ass." She chastised.

"Where's the food?" He asked, as a general question to the group.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn said, sitting down on a log.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy demanded.

"We were attacked." Clarke stated worriedly.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asked.

"People." You stated, your tone sounding as if that should have been obvious.

"Turns out that the last grounder that died on the Ark wasn't the last of the grounders." Finn stated.

"It's true." You reiterated.

"Everything we thought we knew about the ground was wrong." Clarke stated, addressing all of the 100. "There are people here. The good new is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

"Bad new is the grounders will." Finn elaborated.

"Where's goggles kid?" Wells asked, and others began to look around, only now noticing that Jasper was missing.

"Jasper," You enunciated, "Was taken by the grounders. We know he's alive, but we need reinforcements and Octavia is in no condition to be moving around." You stated, noticing Wells and Clarke having a small argument, ignoring them.

"Ask him." Wells said, turning towards Bellamy, and then it suddenly clicked that they had jumped Wells.

"You little shit." You seethed, turning towards Bellamy, not caring that Clarke was also interrogating him.

"24 and counting." You heard Murphy say, and once again the knife was placed against Bellamy's throat.

"You idiots." You and Clarke said in unison, you angry and she exasperated.

"Life support on the Ark is failing." Clarke announced, her voice shaking. "That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them, you're killing us!"

"You done with your monologue?" You asked, still glaring at Bellamy. "Can I slash his throat yet?" You asked, and Clarke threw you a dirty look, to which you rolled your eyes, and removed the knife, currently engaged in a staring contest with Bellamy.

"We're stronger than you think." He said, moving away from you, into the center of the clearing. "Don't listen to her, she's one of the privileged."

"Then listen to me!" You shouted angrily, interrupting him. "I'm certainly not one of the privileged; I've been in skyblock for nearly two years. My entire family has been floated. That doesn't mean I want everyone to die."

"That wristband makes you a prisoner." He spat. "We are not prisoners anymore!"

"I'd rather be a prisoner than dead. And, I'd rather be a prisoner then letting innocent people die." You continued, attempting to reason with the other delinquents.

"They say they'll forgive you for your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters. Survivors." He said and received a few shouts of encouragement.

"God, how dense are you!?" You screamed at him. "We are criminals, that's why we're survivors." You explained, exasperation seeping into your tone, which you knew would make you less reputable to the other kids.

"The grounders should be worried about us!" He yelled, ignoring you, and shouts of encouragement ensued. You growled lightly, rolling your eyes as you huffed, stalking past him, intentionally bumping into him with your shoulder.

You followed Clarke and Monty, the three of you readying to go back for Jasper. You were a little scared that too much time had been wasted, and you were partly to blame. You pushed the anger that Bellamy had invoked out of your mind, your sole focus becoming to find Jasper. You were not going to lose another friend.

You quickly went around the back of the ship, slipping into the loose siding frantically going through the crates, trying to find things to carry that wouldn't necessarily arouse suspicion. You shoved a bottle of pain relievers into your pocket, not sure as to what else would be needed. You hesitated as you came upon a crate labeled weapons, and animatedly turned on your heel, ignoring the crate.

"What's taking so long?" You yelled, as you reentered the dropship from the front, Monty looking as panicked as you felt.

"You came back for reinforcements, I'm gonna help." Wells declared, in the middle of a conversation with Clarke.

"Clarke, he's right. We need him." Monty said, letting you know that you had walked in on some sort of best friend spat, fighting the urge to roll your eyes.

"We need to go." You urged, trying to break up the conversation.

"Sorry, Monty, but you're not going either." Clarke ordered, ignoring you.

"Like hell I'm not! Jasper's my best friend." Monty exclaimed.

"You were raised by Farm Station and recruited by Engineering." Clarke reasoned.

"So?"

"So, food and communication." She said, pointing to his temple. "What's up there is gonna save us all."

"Monty." You chimed in, gaining his attention. "She's right. Our group priority is gaining contact with the Ark, so we need you to stay here and work on that." You said heavily, knowing how much it was hurting Monty to have to hear this, and how hard it was for you to say. "I promise you that we will get Jasper back." You told him, your voice shaking with emotion.

"You ready, Spacewalker?" Clarke asked as Finn walked into the dropship.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither should you." He said, and you rolled your eyes at him, walking past him, shoving your shoulder into his chest.

"Spacewalker, my ass." You muttered, walking out of the dropship, looking around briefly before walking towards him, yelling out, "Blake!"

"You okay, Octavia?" You asked, as you walked forward, noticing him attempting to bandage her wound, gently tapping his shoulder. "Let me." You offered softly, taking the rag from him, and cleaning out her wound, wincing as she hissed in pain.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy asked, and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know." Octavia admitted.

"I looked kinda like a giant snake." You offered, ripping a piece off from the bottom of your shirt to use as a tourniquet, glad that survival had been one of your best classes. Even if you didn't like Pike.

"You could've been killed." He commented, a scowl on his face.

"She would've been if Jasper and (y/n) didn't jump in and save her." Clarke said as she walked towards you three, Wells behind her.

"You guys leaving?" Octavia asked, motioning to stand up. "I'm coming too."

"Whoa, no, no." Both you and Bellamy said, pushing her gently to sit back down.

"No way. Not again." Bellamy reiterated.

"They're right. Your leg is just gonna slow us down." She said to Octavia, before turning to Bellamy. "We're here for you."

"Oh yeah, Miss Proper came by earlier yelling at me." He said, motioning over towards you, and you rolled your eyes, offering Octavia a small smile before making your way over to stand next to Clarke. "What about?"

"I hear you have a gun." Clarke said, and he slightly lifted up his shirt exposing the gun.

"Good, follow me." You said, motioning with your head.

"And why would I do that?" He questioned, and you scoffed, shaking your head.

"Because you want them to follow you." Clarke whispered with a shadow of a smirk on her face feeling incredibly attracted to her, motioning at the other kids who were milling around. "And right now, they only think one of us is scared."

You could see the gears turning in his head, and you scoffed slightly, beginning to walk with Clarke knowing that he would follow. "Good job!" You whisper yelled at her, discreetly high-fiving each other.

"Thanks! You were pretty great too." She whisper yelled back, a smirk on both of your faces.

"Ugh, Murphy's coming too." You groaned out, as you looked behind you, noticing him with Bellamy.

"They're not just bullies, they're dangerous criminals." Wells commented, worry evident in his voice.

"I'm counting on it." Clarke responded as the three of you picked up your pace.

"They're gonna try something." You stated, as you turned back once more, an uneasy feeling setting in your stomach as you saw smirks on both of their faces, unfortunately out of earshot to hear what they were talking about. "Fucking let them." You muttered, dangerously gripping the knife that you had not returned, before turning back to Clarke and Wells.

"Stay sharp." You reminded them. "The grounders aren't our only threat." You said, warning about the two that were following.

The three of you picked up the pace again, blood pounding loudly in your ears as you became more and more scared that you would find a dead Jasper, or worse, that you wouldn't find Jasper. You started jogging a bit, trying to urge the group on.

"Hey, hold up." Bellamy yelled, and you ignored him, continuing to walk faster. "What's the rush?"

You stopped instantly, hands forming fists, your jaw clenching as you turned on your heel to face him, fire burning in your eyes. "We're going to save Jasper." You said, attempting to keep your voice even, though malice seeped into your tone.

"You don't survive a spear to the heart." He said nonchalantly, waving the gun around making you slightly nervous. You didn't like guns, and you certainly didn't trust Bellamy, which made you more uncomfortable about the entire situation, but you were here for your friend.

"Put the gun away, Bellamy." Wells chastised, and suddenly Murphy was on him, gripping his jacket.

"Why don't you do something about it, huh?" He taunted, and it took all your willpower to keep you rooted in your spot, not wanting to escalate the situation, knowing that you were losing focus of the mission.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him." Clarke said snidely, and you could see the anger in her face, though she was doing a good job of maintaining calm, and you took a deep breath, reasoning that if she could remain calm, so could you. "If the spear struck his heart, he would've died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste." She said, moving to turn away.

Bellamy grabbed her wrist, offering a snide smile. "Once you take off this wristband, we can go."

She yanked her hand away from him, glaring at him. "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?" She said seriously.

"Brave princess." He joked with a smirk on his face that made you uncomfortable, even if it wasn't directed towards you, feeling as if you were prey and he were a predator.

"You're despicable." You spat at him.

"Why don't you find your own nickname?" Finn asked, annoyed, walking towards the group, and you scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"Glad you made it, Spacewalker." You sassed, before turning on your heel, and continuing to speed walk through the forest, leaving them behind, not wanting to waste anymore time.

You glanced behind you and saw that Finn and Clarke had broke off from the rest of them, and you definitely did not trust Murphy and Bellamy to be alone with Wells, so you lingered for a few moments, allowing them to catch up.

"Aw, miss me?" Murphy asked smugly, as you fell into pace with him.

"I don't trust you." You said bluntly, gripping the knife tightly in your hand, making sure that he saw it to deter him from trying anything.

"I'm hurt." He sarcastically muttered back, and you rolled your eyes at him.

You continued walking in silence, not looking at him, though keeping him in your peripheral.

"You not gonna talk?" He asked.

"No." You replied curtly, walking a little faster, knowing that he would nearly instantly fall back into pace with you. "Hurry up." You chastised, despite the fact that he caught up.

You continued to walk, and after about a half hour you became frustrated with the silence, letting out a cry of frustration.

"Why're you such an asshole?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"I thought we weren't talking." Murphy replied snidely, and you clenched your jaw angrily.

"Shut up and answer the goddamn question." You seethed.

"My dad was floated when I was really young. My mom died of alcohol poisoning." He offered, and you couldn't help the scoff that escaped you.

"We all have our sob stories. Didn't make all of us assholes." You told him, knowing that it was a dick move, but feeling the need to say it.

"You act as if you're not one."

"I may be one, but I don't blame my shitty childhood. I blame the shitty government."

"Guess that's one thing we have in common." He scoffed, and you stopped, turning to face him.

"We have absolutely nothing in common." You said, your words very deliberate.

"Whatever you say." He conceded, and you both continued to walk in complete silence, picking up the pace.

"Hey guys!" You heard in the distance, turning to see Clarke running towards you, oddly soaking wet. "We're close, c'mon." She said, before turning around, beginning to disappear in the trees. Instantly, you followed her, running behind her, not bothering to check behind you to see if Murphy was following.

The six of you met up at the edge of a creek, and you saw Finn motioning with his head, and it was then that you noticed the amount of blood that was on the rocks, and you felt sick. That was too much blood that was lost, and it would be a miracle if someone could bleed that much and survive.

"We need to hurry." You pestered, fear seeping into your voice, and you were sure that you looked as afraid as you felt, and even though in your right mind you would hate looking so vulnerable in front of people you blatantly didn't trust, you were far too preoccupied worrying about Jasper.

"How do we know we're going the right way?" Murphy asked.

"We don't." Bellamy answered, and even though you knew that you didn't believe him, his words made you more anxious. "Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." He said condescendingly, which didn't reassure your nerves one bit.

"It's called, 'cutting sign.' Fourth year Earth Skills. He's good." Wells said, and you instantly felt some relief, throwing Bellamy a dirty look, unsure and uncaring of if he saw it.

"Shut up, we don't know where the grounders are." You whisper yelled at them, and they instantly shut up, as you paused while Finn and Clarke bent down, examining something.

You perked up as you heard a distant sound, holding up a finger as a way of telling the others to be quiet, before hearing it again and deciphering it as a sound of pain. "Jasper!" You realized, immediately running towards the sound, not caring that you were running through bushes which were scratching you. You winced as the skin on your hand got caught on a thorn, though you didn't stop, just continuing towards the sound.

Your breath caught in your throat, your hand moving to cover your mouth as you looked on in horror to see Jasper crucified, being strung up on a large dead tree with sticks surrounding it, acting as a barrier.

"Jasper?" You called out as you immediately surged forward, all reason flying out the window, the only important thing was getting Jasper down safely. You let out a scream as you felt the ground disappear from under you, two arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you back into their chest, and you looked down to see that a pit had formed, spikes coming out of the ground. "Thank you." You muttered to the person, turning your head slightly, to see that it was Bellamy, and you offered a meek half smile, and he nodded slightly at you.

"You okay?" Finn asked, and you nodded slightly, despite the fact that you were rattled, the realization that you had almost died, hitting you and rendering you stunned.

Jasper's moans pulled you out of your thoughts, reminding you of the mission, pushing out any fears. You needed to focus on Jasper. You moved away from the others, who were in brief conversation, hearing their voices but ignoring them as you started to climb up the tree, taking the knife from your pocket in preparation to begin cutting down the vines to let him down.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." You heard Finn say, and that scared you enough to break your conversation for a split second, your grip on tree failing as you fell down onto the roots of the tree, feeling a sharp pain in your leg, your entire body hurting as you felt the brunt of the fall.

"(y/n)!" Someone yelled out, your head throbbing too much to be able to decipher the voice, as you moved to stand up, gathering a grip on the tree, offering a weak smile.

"'m good." You whispered hoarsely, your voice sounding warped, though not caring enough to be alarmed, beginning to climb back up the tree, this time perching in the little groove above Jasper, offering him a weak smile. "Hey, we're here. It's all good." You whispered to him as you began to cut through the ropes that were binding his hands as Finn and Murphy worked on cutting down the others.

You groaned lightly, bringing your hand up to your head, rubbing softly, slightly alarmed when you felt something wet and warm, bringing your fingers in front of your face to see them soaked in red. You instantly told yourself that it was just Jasper's blood, even though it did nothing to reassure you.

You heard a deep growling and looked up, the rope nearly cut through, thinking you must have imagined it.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asked, and suddenly all alarms went off in your brain, and you looked forward, seeing the grass shift in the distance.

"Hurry up!" You yelled at the others, moving to cut the rope faster. "It's coming!" You screeched, as the panther moved towards you.

"Bellamy, gun!" You and Clarke both screamed in unison, as you cut the last strand of the rope, moving forward to grip Jasper's arms to keep him from falling forward, in your peripheral seeing Bellamy fumble for his gun, and it then hit you that this was how you die.

In a tree, holding up your dying friend surrounded by people you didn't know and didn't trust, with a possible leg and head injury, about to be eaten by a giant (?) panther.

A gunshot rang through the air, your head swiveling to see Wells shooting it, as it rounded the corner, getting dangerously close to the group.

"Can't hold him much longer." You muttered through gritted teeth to Murphy and Finn, feeling your arms beginning to give out and your center of gravity moving dangerously close to the edge of the ledge.

"One more minute." Finn assured, and you nodded, keeping your head up, scanning the surrounding area, seeing the grass rustling.

"There!" You screamed, pointing as best as you could in the direction.

You saw them all looking around confused, trying to gauge where the panther was, the growling stopping which terrified you, as you looked around, realizing that you had lost where it was.

"Bellamy!" You screeched as if jumped through the air towards him, another gunshot ringing through the air, the panther falling dead a few feet before Bellamy, and you felt yourself relax a bit, relief setting in, the adrenaline wearing off, and suddenly you felt your body aching, your leg throbbing in pain.

"Now she sees you." He said, and you were completely confused, the feeling of lightheadedness returning, yours arms threatening to give out.

You took a shallow breath, wincing, shutting your eyes in pain. "How much longer?" You asked, your voice hoarse.

"You can let go." Finn told you, and you did so immediately, taking a moment to catch you breath as Finn and Murphy carried Jasper down to the rest of the group, setting him in between Finn and Wells to use as human crutches while Clarke,Bellamy, and Murphy moved the panther corpse onto the piece of parachute that Wells had brought.

You closed your eyes briefly, resting your head on the tree, before taking another shallow breath which caused your chest to ache, and you wondered if you bruised your ribs, before trying to climb down the tree, letting out a slight screech as your body screamed in pain as you moved.

"Hurry up (y/l/n)." Bellamy yelled at you, and you locked eyes with him and you saw his entire expression change, unsure if there was something about you that caused his hard look to soften slightly. He moved closer to the base of the tree, and you suddenly felt a little better, as if you weren't so alone.

"What's the holdup?" Murphy demanded, and you glanced at Bellamy and you knew that he could see the fear in your eyes, letting out a sigh.

"We'll catch up." He yelled out to the others, and they already started walking away, before he looked back up at you.

"I can't move." You admitted weakly, your entire body aching more and more.

"Can you schooch to the edge?" He asked, and you could see the exasperation on his face. "I'll catch you, I promise." He said, no hint of sarcasm or malice in his voice, and you knew that he was being completely genuine.

You nodded, moving to the edge, wincing in pain at the slight movement. You took a deep breath, and closed your eyes, before pushing yourself off of the tree, your eyes completely closed, hearing a small 'oomph' as you landed in his arms, slowly opening your eyes, face to face with his chest.

"Thank you." You said as he gently placed your feet on the ground, standing completely.

"You're bleeding." He pointed out, motioning towards your left leg, a large gash across your calf, and you winced, though shrugged your shoulders.

"I'll be fine." You said, as you began to walk limp after the rest of the group, him following you. "Besides, we have to focus on Jasper."

He huffed slightly, and you were about to turn to look at him, before you felt your feet leave the ground, a noise of surprise and embarrassment escaping you.

"What are you doing?" You asked frantically, feeling rather uncomfortable that in the span of five minutes that he had carried you bridal-style twice.

"You're walking too slow to catch up with the group." He spoke gruffly, and you let out an indignant huff. "You're too stubborn for your own good." He continued, and you glared at him.

"I'm not stubborn." You said stubbornly, knowing that what he was saying was true, though not wanting to acknowledge it.

"Right." He said sarcastically, and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Thank you, really." You said softly, attempting to change the topic. "You're not so bad, Blake." You said, a small smirk on your face.

He laughed slightly, and you could see him roll his eyes, an amused smirk on his face. "High praise indeed."

"Look, there they are." You motioned ahead, seeing the rest of the group in the small clearing ahead. "I can walk." You assured him, and he rolled his eyes, his grip on you tightening as he walked faster to catch up with the group.

You gained an odd look from them as you caught up, though it didn't really bother you. Relief set in as you saw that Jasper was alive, even if barely, and for the first time since landing on Earth, you felt nearly all of your anxieties melt away.

"Clarke." He commanded. "Can you let (y/l/n) lean on you?" He asked, though it didn't seem like it was a request.

"I can walk." You insisted, pushing yourself out of his arms, and moving to grip the side of the tarp that Clarke was holding and continuing to walk forward, despite the sharp pain you felt with every step. "C'mon." You encouraged, walking forward, the piece of cloth being ripped from your hands.

"Hey!" You shouted indignantly at Bellamy, looking annoyed by your antics, and you rolled your eyes, beginning to walk, till Clarke wrapped your arm around her shoulder, allowing you to take some weight off of your leg.You offered her a small sympathetic smile, thanking her for allowing you to use her as a crutch, to which she just laughed.

You did your best to keep from wincing the entire trek back to camp, despite the fact that every step seemed to hurt like hell. At some point, you became used to the pain, nearly at the edge of camp, till you let go of Clarke urging her to walk ahead to focus on Jasper, who was the priority.

You were a few hundred feet from the makeshift camp when you heard ecstatic cheers and realized that Bellamy and Murphy must've showed the other kids the panther, and as you walked into camp, you almost immediately smelled burning wood, and saw a small fire.

You saw Bellamy jogging up to you, and before you could object, he picked you up once more and carried you over to the place where he had been sitting in the morning, bandaging his sister's leg.

"This might sting, sorry." He muttered apologetically, placing a wet rag against the gash, cleaning it out, and when he pulled it away you realized that despite its length, it wasn't very deep.

"Keep this on it, I'll be right back." He said, placing your hand on the cloth that was on the gash, applying pressure to it. You waited impatiently for about five minutes before he came back with another rag, before using that to wrap around your leg.

"Thanks." You said simply, and he offered you a small smile before leaving you alone, and you finally felt yourself relax. You sat there for about twenty minutes as they cooked the panther, before you saw Clarke and Finn exit the dropship as you slowly stood up and limped over to them.

"How's Jasper?" You asked, and Clarke nodded, and you felt a wave of relief wash over you.

"He's stable for now, but without medicine..." She trailed off, and you nodded solemnly in understanding. "I wanna take a look at your leg." She informed you, and you waved it off.

"Later, you need to rest, Clarke." You insisted, before you turned to see the long line of people that had accumulated, and saw that they were only getting meat if they took of their wristband, and suddenly your mood became foul. "That's disgusting." You commented, wrinkling your nose, seeing them both nod in agreement.

"No way, I, I won't do it." Clarke spluttered.

"You won't have to." Finn said, sauntering over and taking a piece of meat, making some quip as Murphy tried to stop him, and you smirked, and Clarke walked over to him, and you decided to leave them alone.

Your stomach growled, and it reminded you just how hungry you were, taking a piece of meat, and before Murphy could stop you, "Whatever the hell we want, right?" You scoffed, before walking away, feeling someone looking at you, to see that Bellamy was shooting you a dirty look, and you rolled your eyes, moving to find a semi-secluded place to eat.

As you were about to begin eating, you heard a small whimper and looked around and saw a small boy who must've been twelve or thirteen, and you stood up and limped over to him, wincing slightly as you sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" You asked, anger brewing inside of you that they had arrested this small kid, silently cursing the Ark.

"I can't get food. They want to take off my wristband, but I want my mom to know that I'm alive." He whimpered, and without second thought you handed the piece of meat to him.

"That mentality is gonna keep you alive, okay?" You reassured him, smiling softly as he began to eat. "I'm trying to stay alive to see my best friend." You admitted. "And next time they try to refuse you food, comet to me and let me know who I need to punch, okay?" You said, and you saw him laugh, a smile appearing on your face. "I'm (y/n)."

"Jack." He said, and you offered him a smile.

"Well, good night, Jack." You said, as you stood up and moved closer to the throng of people sitting back down where you had when Bellamy was patching you up.

You began to doze off, feeling someone sit next to you, and you opened your eyes, seeing Bellamy. "How's your leg?" He asked, and you could hear a difference in his tone, rolling your eyes at him and his obvious power-hungry agenda.

"It's been better." You admitted flatly, sighing deeply before standing up. "I need to talk to you and Clarke." You admitted, and he looked at you blankly.

"I'll be back in a minute." He said as he stood up, and in a minute he had returned with Clarke.

"What do you need?" Clarke asked, and you sighed deeply before standing up, motioning with your head.

"Follow me." You instructed, leading them around the back of the dropship, where you pulled back the loose piece of sheet metal, revealing the crates to them."

"What is this?" Bellamy asked, turning to you.

"I'm a smuggler." You explained briefly, releasing the piece of metal, letting it fall back into place.

"I want to make this clear now, I'm showing this to you two because, Bellamy, for better of for worse - often worse - people listen to you, and Clarke, I trust your common sense." You paused, turning towards Bellamy. "These supplies are for everyone regardless of if they join your little crusade by taking their wristbands off. And that is why, I will be distributing them." You explained, glaring at him.

"Fine." He said gruffly, and you knew in the immediate future you would face far more resistance.

"What's in there?" Clarke asked, and you could hear annoyance in her voice, knowing that she was disappointed in you for not letting you know sooner.

"There are 10 crates, um, one is full of clothes, another has blankets, one is half pads and tampons and half condoms, and one is like hygiene products. One is medicine." You told her. "That's the smallest one though, it's really hard to steal from the medicine cabinet." You warned her. "And that's the only thing that we really have to ration, along with food." You explained, and she nodded in understanding.

"Do you have weapons?" Bellamy asked, and you sighed deeply.

"Yes, and no. There is nothing that can be explosive or damaging to the ship, so we don't have any guns or shock batons." You said. "It's a hundred-year-old ship, there's no guarantee that something won't go wrong, and it obviously has." You explained further, laughing bitterly.

"What about food?" Clarke asked.

"Food is normally what they notice go missing first, so I really wasn't able to get much. There's about two hundred packs of instant ramen, so that's only two meals per person." You explained.

"Why did you wait to tell us?" Bellamy demanded, and you let out an exasperated huff.

"Because I didn't trust you." You told him.

"So you do trust me?" He asked cockily.

"No." You answered honestly. "But, it's how we're gonna survive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 427 36
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ - โ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™šโž โ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™šโž โœซโœซโœซ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
77.3K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...
56.6K 1.8K 68
{BOOK 2} [ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
459K 6.6K 82
A book filled with Bellamy Blake imagines. Most imagines are from Tumblr so I didn't write them myself.