The Super Naturals (Season 1)

נכתב על ידי MahdiRizvi

The Story Revolves around the Cross-over of TVD , TO and the Legacies. The Iconic heroes and villains of The... עוד

1.The Awakening
2.The Mad-World
3.The Beginning
4.The Grimoire
5. The Break In
6.The Dark World
7.The Coven
8.The Merge
9.The Chamber Of Secrets
10.The Ascendant
11.The Riddle
12.The Burning Flame
13.The Diary
14.The Prison World
15.The Captive
16.The Freedom
17.The 900years Old Boy
19.Home Alone
20.The Revival
21.The Betrayal
22.Hello Brother

18.He Is Back

123 5 0
נכתב על ידי MahdiRizvi

With weeping tears and getting all tense Lizzie asks Jossie to calm down....

While Jossie blames herself for the situation stating : " This is all my fault.....I let her bring Kai back....i asked her to involve you......"with heavy voice tears in her eyes she adds " And she is gone because of me....even you are in danger...."

Lizzie : " Come on sister we dont have time....we should tell father about Kai....and we will bring our mom back..."

As with getting bit raggy and in an agressive voice Lizzie says " He'll Pay...that bastard Kai will pay....for what he did to our Mom..."

As wiping her tears...Jossie stands up....and with in a bold manner says " Lets go....we have to bring our Mom back .."

And they both heads towards Salvatore Mansion....

/****Salvatore Mansion.....

Alaric : " Did you find anything...."

Rebekah : " Calm down Professor....My sister is doing the best she can..."

Freya : " Just give me....more time...and this time i'll get results..."

Alaric : " Please ....I beg you....just do whatever it takes to save my Family...."

Seeing Alaric all vulnerable ...Smith states...

Smith : " I havent seen...Mr.Saltzman like that....."

Matt : " Neither did I....."
With getting a little raggy Matt stands up ....and says..." Its happening all again...Super creatures coming to our town....and ruining it...."

Smith : " What does it mean....this has happened before...."

Matt : " Well there is a long history ...."

As he further adds..." There was a time when Mystic Falls...was full off vampire, witches, Werewolf...but in short we somehow got rid of it....and now its all coming back..."

While Alex and Hope were sharing a glass of bourbon together....

Hope : " You know when i first saw you....i thought you were rude, arrogant , stupid and glip...." as she was about to complete
With a small laugh Alex says in sarcastic manner" Wow, Ms.Mikealson should i take it as a complement..."

Hope stating : " Just let me finish....i was saying...that you are completely different....it just seems that I can count on you...."

Listening to that Alex comes a little close to Hope...gazes her...and looks straight into her eyes saying " Well even i didnt thought that in such a small duration we will be this close love....I know its wierd to say...but i do feel some kind of connection....you know...i just wish if we were normal and far away from all witchy vampire stuffs....i would have taken you on a date and even would have done all cheesy stuffs for you that humans do....
Because you are special....indeed you are far precious and something of your own..."
And Alex leans a little towards Hope while closing his eyes....and Hope leans towards him too...
As Alex was just about to kiss her...

Lizzie and Jossie enters in the House....

Lizzie : " Dad.....Dad....!!!"

Jossie : " Dad....is anyone here....Hope..."

Listening to Lizzie and Jossie's voice...everyone rushes towards the entrance...including Hope...followed by Alex with a slow walk and in a sarcastic manner says " well nice timing...."

Seeing Alaric lizzie says : " Hiii Dad...."

Alaric : " Hello baby..."
And Alaric rushes and Hugs them both...
Stating...: " Ahh...I'm soo happy to see you both safe....thank goodness....."

Witha weepy Voice Jossie : " Dad....Moo...moom...Mom.."

Alaric ..: " Where ...where is caroline....What happened to her...."

Lizzie : " He IS BACK..."

Jossie : " He took....her.....He took her dad...he took her....we were not able to do anything dad....He took her..."
States Jossie while crying....

Hope rushing towards Jossie Hugs her to make her comfortable...
Looks at Alaric and asks " What are they talking about...who is back...?!"

Alaric with a bold voice in an intense manner says : " Kai....Kai is back..."

Hope : " Well i dont know much about him....so please elaborate sir..."

Smith : " Be clear ....professor...we need to know..."

Matt : " I'll tell you the whole story about him, he was the one who killed Jossie and Lizzie's real mother"

And Matt explains everything to them....

Freya and Rebekah came downstairs with a smile.....

Rebekah : " We found them...."

As she further adds cheerly : " We found your blondie Prof...."

Freya looks at Lizzie and Jossie....stating : " Where were you two.....what is going on...."

Alaric said : " You know where caroline is....."

Rebekah : " Yeah...."

Alaric : " she is been kidnapped...."
As he further adds..." I'll tell you everything on the way.....please help me out here...."

Listening to Alarics pleading Rebekah asked : " We are up for you, but care to elaborate against whom we are going...."

Alaric : " He is a Heretic, the gemini coven king....their leader...."

Freya with a shocky expression....behaves nervously and says : " You all go ahead.....i have things to take care off...."

Alaric : " We need you...."

Freya : " Hey..!....take Rebekah with you....my work is far more important than your rescue mission..."

Everyone getting shocked by hearing such words from Freya...

Matt : " Leave her then....we are all here for you....its almost 7 against one..."

Alaric : " No i cant take risk of taking....Lizzie and Jossie over there...."
As he further adds " They'll stay here..."

Rebekah : " Come on then....we better move fast ..."

Rebekah, Matt, Alaric, Smith, Alex, Hope.....leaves Salvatore Mansion heading to rescue Caroline.....

/*****Old Warehouse (Hideout place)....

As they all reached to the place which was shown by the locator spell.....

In the outskirts of Mystic falls...inside an Old warehouse..

Alex : " Yu ! Hu! , a big bad hungry vampire out here...."

Alex : " Came here to rescue our beloved Elizabeth and Jossie's mom..."

Listening to that Alaric said : " Thanks Alex for sticking to the , No sound , He should not know we are here plan..."

Alex : " Pleasure is all Mine "

Rebekah : " Stop fighting you two....we have to find that douchebag..."

As Rebekah was about to complete her statement....
Someone snapped her neck...

Coming out of invisibility ...

" Well you were talking about me ....I assume..." says Kai...

Kai : " Hello..."

Everyone getting all tense as the only original Vampire they had was on the floor...

And was left only
Matt, Smith, Alaric, Alex, Hope...

To Be Continued....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 53
Their love is unconditionally pure... Katrina Salvatore had a secret, one that only her brothers knew. Now that it was revealed to her friends, she f...
337K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
608K 15.1K 84
Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like it or not. It wasn't until I discovered...
24.9K 752 31
Caroline's life is perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect family... Well maybe that's the one thing that's not perfect. One day when Kl...