Damage

By bbreezyyxddiorr

After running into Chris after an incident that happened a few years ago, will she be able to look at him the... More

Introducing🤪
Øñė
Twø
Thrëę
Føür
Fîvę
Sîx
Šėvėñ
Ėight
Ťeñ
Ěłévëñ
Ťwėłvĕ
Thìrteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty- Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Ñiñe

2.1K 75 52
By bbreezyyxddiorr

Chris
January 23rd (9:14 am)

I woke up in my hotel bed and I wasn't alone.

"Jordyn you good?" I asked noticing she was sitting up looking straight ahead.

"We shouldn't have- I shouldn't have don't that." She stated getting up and putting her hair up.

"What?"

"What we did last night Chris?!" She yelled.

"I thought you said you wanted to." I got out of the bed also.

"I was in the moment Chris. We shouldn't have sleep together, simply because we aren't together."

"Jordyn-" I walked over to her.

"And I would look real stupid if I was doing all of this with you and the Zae t-"

"I missed you. Even after everything that happened, when I stopped seeing your face every day something just felt off. And when I saw you in the club, before I even saw yo face I just got that feeling, the feelings I got when I first met you."  I explained, grabbing her by the waist.

"Chris, why you gotta make me cry so damn early in the morning." She covered her face.

"My bad shorty." I laughed.

"Damn you used to call me that all the time back in 8th grade before we started dating, that was so irritating." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah that shit turned yo little ass on, ole thirsty ass, why you fronting? I kissed her on her neck.

"Back up." She pushed me away from her.

"Or what?" I pulled her close to me. "Yea that's what I thought."

"Your annoying." She pouted.

"But you love me." I smirked.

"Yeah ok."

"So do you think Zae should be here, you know when we read the results?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"Um, well I think so." She nodded.

"Ight then I was just asking."

"So, Chris can you be honest with me?" She asked standing in the bathroom door.

"Of course." I gave her my full attention.

"If Zae ain't yours are you gonna just up and leave?" She looked at me. Same look she gave me when she asked me if I was gonna take her virginity and dip.

"Either way? Blood or not, I love you still the same, well not exactly the same, but I love you, and I fell in love with that little girl when I first laid eyes on her." I explained honestly.

"I love you too, but I don't want to rush nothing Chris." She sighed.

"Ight, then we can take it slow."

Deshawn (10:15 am)

I was in the middle of getting ready. I have a lot to do today. I have to go drop off Nyla at Home, then I have to meet up with diamond, up with Jordyn to see the results, go to Patrice, then go back home and study.

When I was finally ready I went back into my closet to put my shoe box back where it went, and then I heard my room door open.

And Nyla and Zae walked in and sat on my bed.

"Ok sooooo, how many cousins am I getting?" Zae spoke causing us to both stare at echother then back at her.

Not the right time for this conversation right now.

"Zae, don't- shut up" I struggled still trying to put the shoe box back, like shit I'm tall but not that damn tall.

"No, you have to shut up, because I wasn't even talking to you Deshon." She shot back.

She got a mouth like her mom and it's annoying.

"We'll figure that out in the future cutie." Mylar responded to her question.

"Can I hold them when their little?" She questioned jumping up and down.

"Zae get out!" I demanded.

"But don't my mommy pay the bills." She turned back to me.

"If I come out this closet and you still in my room we going to have problems."

"I think the only problem you gon have is wit your girlfriend talking bout im coming out da closet."

"Little girl!" I came out and she was already gone, and Nyla just laid there on my bed laughing mad hard.

It wasn't even that funny.

"She's the cutest." She said acting her breath.

"You can take her." I shrugged.

"I'm good I got enough at home Thank you." She said putting her hands up defeated.

"K you ready?" I asked as I grabbed my phone off the charger.

"I was born ready." She responded getting off the bed.

"Then let's ride out."

Diamond (11:02 am)
I pulled into the parking lot of the beach where I could easily find my car at, then got out and walked to meet Deshawn.

"Hey baby." I said walking up on him.

I knew it was him because I saw his tattoo.

"Don't do that." He backed away from me.

"And why the hell not." I said with hella attitude.

"Lets get this straight I in no type of shape or  form want you. Like at all." He lied. I know that's a lie because you can't make love the way we did and not be in love.

"That's cap." I simply stated.

"No that shit on yo head that you call hair is cap."

"Nigga-"

"That's not all, if you don't leave me alone I will tell my sister, ight." I mean I was only friends with your sister for you but lemme not

"Damn D that's how you feel." I spoke.
I was actually kind of hurt that he would even switch up on me like this.

"That's how I really feel." He spoke and with that he walked off and didn't even turn back.

I stormed into the bathroom, and then made sure no body was in any of the stalls. When I found nothing I stopped took a deep breath then looked into the mirror.

"Just breath. Your smart, pretty, and soon he'll understand that, don't worry he only wants you. He just cant see it yet." I spoke, then fixed my self up.

When I walked out of the bathroom I made way back to the parking lot.

"Dimond, is that you?" I heard somebody say from behind me.

When I turned around I was met with none other than my ex. And if you even have the thought in your mind that I'm crazy you haven't met this nigga yet.

"What the hell are you doing out here Elijah?" I asked mugging the shit out of him.

"What if I came out here to see you?" He smirked.

"I would say you really shouldn't have waisted your energy like that." I shrugged.

"You love me." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes walking away because this nigga is just evil and heartless. All he good for is beating women and killing people.

Hold up.

"Actually........" I called out to him catching his attention. "You might be exactly what I need."

Alania (12:49 pm)

"Is that too tight Zae?" I asked her as o finished up her hair.

"Nope." She shook her head smiling at me.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "Ok go get your bag and don't dirty your outfit."

When she ran off to do those things I took that time to go through my phone while I was waiting for Zae.

While scrolling through my Insta gram and I saw a post that had said 'R&B singer Trey Songz sex tape?👀' and then there was a link. I'm most definitely not clicking. Should I feel some type of way about this? Absolutely not. But I wonder why he never mention anything about a s-

My thought were cut off by my phone ringing. And speaking of the devil guess who's name popped up on my screen? Trigga😨😈💖

I hesitated to answer but of course I did.

Him "Wassup Ma?" He spoke with his sexy ads voice.

Me "Nothing, just getting ready to head to Chris hotel." I spoke biting my lip.

It's crazy how just some ones voice can turn you on.

Him "Oh that's wassup."

Me "So wasgud? Why you was calling?" I questioned him.

Him "I wanted to see if you was interested into coming to dinner with me tomorrow." I hope you ain't tryna get me to make a sex tape with you.

Me "I don't know I be busy." I shrugged.

That's half true.

Him "Busy? Baby girl every time I call you you always doing the same shit." He laughed.

Me "You probably be calling me at the same time."

Him "Well lemme know something."

Me "Of course." I smiled.

I hung up the phone because I'm pretty sure we was done talking and I felt kind of awkward talking to him. Even though I don't usually feel that way towards him but.......A Whole Sex Tape? That shit was kind of unexpected.

"Ready!" Zae came running back she looked so cute.

Now let's go see what nigga she get it from.

Trey (1:29 pm)

When I got off the phone with Alania I was getting ready to leave the studio and go meet Jordyn and them.

"Hey sexy." I heard the door open.

I turned around to see my ex La'tasha, this bitch so fucking irritating.

"La'tasha what you want?" I asked gathering my shit.

"You." She said trying to sneak up on me.

"Sucks." I said pushi her away from me.

"Nah not really." She shrugged.

"What you mean?"

She pulled out her phone and showed it to me. It said 'Singer Trey Songz's Sex Tape!'

"What the fuck?" I said trying to grab her phone.

"Oopps, sucks." She laughed.

"Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out." I pointed to the door.

"Call me." She blew me a kiss and then walked out.

I angrily followed out after her.

"Where you going man?" My nigga Red asked me as I  passed by him and August.

"I gotta go help Chris with something."

"Shit, what that light skin done got into now?" August laughed.

"Y'all don't even know the half of it." I continued walking to my car.

Elijah (2:10 pm)

After catching up with Diamond I made my way to the hotel Chris told me to come to.

After I parked I made my way to the room, when I got up there I knocked a few times and within seconds Jordyn answered.

She had a smile on her face but when she saw me it instantly dropped.

"Jordan." I smiled.

"Elijah." She rolled her eyes.

"Been a minute since we had some one on one time." I walked up to her.

"Don't touch her." Chris said interrupting us.

She quickly ran by his side. And he stared at me, now we was just staring at each other.

"I guess I should just open it right." Jordyn said catching  our attention.

We followed her to a big room where Trey, Jordyn's brother, Jordyn's daughter and friend.

She went next to her friend and child and began to open it.

When she opened it she started to cry. I'm think I already knew the answer since she wanna cry and shit. It's me.

Her friend grabbed the paper from her and began to read it. Me and Chris shared a looked be for looking back at her.

"Chris your the father." Her friend announced.

Jordyn the began gabbing her eyes and smiling. Chris walked up to her and wiped her eyes telling her something.

I just stood there, I don't know why but I thought it was me.

But I'm not tripping.

"Elijah." Chris said walking up to me.

"Yea?"

"We need to talk." He started walking back to the front. And I followed.

"Wassup?" I said once we got to the door.

"Now that I know that that's my daughter, Ima do anything to make sure she safe." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What you tryna say?"

"That once you leave this hotel don't go near my girl, or my child nigga." He spoke.

"Yo girl?"

"Yeah my girl."

I looked at him one more time be for walking out the hotel room.

So much for good results.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2K 20
She'll do anything for him, but he won't do much for her unless she's with someone else Completed : June 28, 2014
29.4K 2.1K 27
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬.....𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞. "𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨�...
64K 2.8K 21
"Me or Charlotte you have to pick babe." Read to find out if a 3 way relationship works or not.
203K 10.6K 38
14 years later, your favorite couple is back.