Jeongmin Oneshots

By completelyoongified

Short stories about Jimin and Jeongyeon :) More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Special Chapter
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Author's Note
Thirty-One

Twelve

1.7K 47 15
By completelyoongified

𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

His face...

Everywhere she goes, the image of his face would circle her mind in every way she can't decipher. It was staining through the spaces in her head, deepening through its roots. Like a light in an abyss. It was clear.

The creases on his forehead. The white hairs that began to grow. The way his lips smirked. And how his eyes are painted in utter victory—all was a disgrace. She loathes him to the core. The burning in her veins reminds her what she has to do. It kept her in her own pace.

All these years, she was blinded by a hideous lie. Her father died years ago, believing his death was caused by an accident... a vehicular accident. Jeongyeon believed it. She mourns for so long she promised herself she will live a life for his father. She was devastated... broken-hearted.

Jeongyeon wished to the stars, it should be her, the one that died in the accident. It has supposed to be her. Not her beloved father. He does not deserve any of this. If only she could switch places, she had done it years ago. If only.

Her birthday came, before she turns twenty-three, a news was delivered to her.

It changed her life forever.

It was not the severity of the accident that killed her father. He was murdered in his house at the middle of the night. Business matters. They covered the truth with lies to hide the imperfections. Jeongyeon was furious—even her own mother, who she truly trusts, lied. She said it's for her why she had done it. She didn't want to hurt her daughter and it was his father's last favor to not tell anything to anyone about this matter.

It was too late.

Jeongyeon found out herself.

She cried every night in pain and agony. Of how the world had lied to her, had made her see a different perspective, for in fact, it wasn't the truth. Her father doesn't deserve any of this. He is a great man. She mourned again, cried... until she can't shred anymore tears.

That day onwards, she promised to herself, that whoever killed his father will expect the same fate he had.

An eye for an eye.

Death.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

"Focus!"

Taehyung growled; his low voice echoed throughout the corners. The ceilings were made of metal, various weapons were stationed in every chamber, large and sharp and deadly. The room was located feel below the surface, hidden, even an elevator is used for transportation.

Jeongyeon's vision blurred for a second. She blinked her eyes for a time and calmed her breathing. She can feel her surrounding spiraled but she kept her stepping and balance stern.

A dagger in her left hand, she swiftly counterattacked towards her direction, where her opponent was. She missed. She swung once again and missed for the second time.

"Is that all you've got?" Taehyung challenged.

His dark hair was soaked with sweat. His height towers over her and his face seems to show worry, but it was changed into a blank expression within seconds. He cleared his throat and watched her under the lights.

Taehyung stopped. A sweat dropped on the side of his cheeks.

"You have to rest. You can't go any further." His jaw tightened. "We'll resume the training tomorrow."

He was about to turned around and leave—

"I-I can handle it."

Her voice came, soft and exhausted. Jeongyeon stood there, watching his back slowly disappear. She grasped both of her hands, fighting the feeling of nausea and keeping her vision intact.

Taehyung continued walking away, towards the door as if hearing nothing in return.

Jeongyeon pursed her lips. The dagger in her hands felt cold. She tightens her grip onto one of them and aimed forward, focused her eyes towards her direction, where his silhouette flashed in the lights.

And flung the weapon vastly.

It travelled and struck the metal door soundly... loudly. Taehyung stood wordless, eyeing the dagger in front of him, inches away from the tip of his nose. He swears he heard his heart thumped heavily in his chest. The room grew silent.

"I said I'm fine." Her voice sounded calm... determined. "Don't leave. I need you here. Please."

Her words left an unknown unidentified emotion within him. She was filled with so much passion that it suddenly turns out to be anger and hatred. Taehyung can sense the eagerness in her attitude. The thirst. The vengeance. He knew to himself he can't blame her.

He slowly turned around to face her, he neared almost a foot distanced between them.

Taehyung was the first one to make a move. Jeongyeon aimed her arms forwards, receiving the attacks on her padded shield. She remained broad. Momentarily, she slid through the floor, her knees flexed and slit the tip of one of the daggers in his lower limb.

He screamed in pain. Drip of blood flow from his wound.

Taehyung's face darkened. He elbowed her in the stomach, unexpected of it, Jeongyeon crawled in her knees and took a step backward. A soft moan escaped her lips. She gritted her teeth and managed to counter a punch. He swayed away. Again. And again. Taehyung grasped her wrist and twisted it around. Circled his elbow in her neck. Making her struggle to assume a position.

Jeongyeon slowly was lost of breath.

She felt him smirked.

"Surrender?" Taehyung whispered softly in her ears.

"Never."

Jeongyeon bit his arms that caused him to release her. Taehyung screamed shortly in pain. She forcefully kicked his knees and he felt it snapped for a second. He was now kneeling in front of her, Taehyung hardly moved on his position.

The tip of the dagger that wounded his limb a while ago pressed coldly on his neck. A smiling Jeongyeon came into his view, stretching her arm towards him.

"Surrender?" She teased back.

Taehyung smiled widely, those box grin of his. He lowered his head and stared at the floor for a while. A low chuckle resonated over the room.

"Okay. Okay. You win." He said and stared back again at her, proudly as ever, his eyes twinkled.

"Now, help me up. I can't feel my legs now."

Jeongyeon smiled, feeling somewhat freshened. She let go of the dagger and laid her arm for him. Taehyung grabbed her hand in less than seconds and she pulled him upwards.

Swiftly, in a blink of an eye, their bodies almost touched each other. Taehyung stared at her for a while, smelling her sweet scent, he didn't realize they stood there close as ever. Jeongyeon felt his breath brushed her hair. Suddenly, he distanced away.

"Good job, Yoo." Taehyung's blank expression showed. "Go and rest. We have a mission to finish."

Before she could even act a response, he strode pass by her and left the training ground in seconds, leaving her by herself and at ease.

Suddenly, it came to her once again why she has undergone this major change... it was for the mission, yes, the mission.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

Days become weeks and weeks become months. Jeongyeon gazed at her reflection in the mirror. All equipped with guns and daggers. She wore a snugly fitted black leather pants and jacket. Her long ebony hair was tied into a braid. Her hands were enveloped in black gloves.

The night had come.

Her eyes were painted in seriousness and vengeance. Everything she had done was for her father. She remembers she said to herself that she would do everything to revenge his cruel death. An eye for an eye they said.

Now is the time.

In a far stretched empty abandoned warehouse, where old appliances and metals were dumped, they had planned for a meet up, analyze things for a final round. Jeongyeon arrived minutes before the scheduled time.

She entered and smell the penetrating scent of something burning... wood... fire. She had expected for Taehyung to welcome her or any of the other members but she saw nothing so far. Jeongyeon stepped further and at the edges of her eyes, she saw dancing flames.

Bonfire.

Surprised by nothing, she went on cautiously and careful. Step. Another. And another. Jeongyeon paused at her tracks and her mind went at peace for a moment, feet away from the bonfire, a chair sat at the center aisle. To her surprise, someone was occupied onto it. She can't see who it was, the thing that she can only picture is the back of whoever that person is.

And ropes.

The person is tied around, obviously unconscious.

"Ah." A voice came clear. "You're here."

It was Taehyung's.

Jeongyeon turned around to see him in full gear. Three or more followed behind. They watched her as if she had done something out of their will. They stood there unmoved. Taehyung neared and sensed her confusion. He eyed towards the person, who's sitting on the chair at the middle.

He signaled—by moving his head, to the others to start moving. Jeongyeon, who hasn't been knowledgeable of what is happening, waited in desperation.

Taehyung passed by her and directly headed with the others, tending to the unknown person at the chair whom she has no idea what it can attribute to the mission.

The person was now facing her direction, still, with a sack covering the person's head, she was unable to distinguish who it is. Two men stayed by the person's side, making sure it will not stray or escape away. The doors of warehouse were closed tightly.

"I decided, before we could make any move..." Taehyung explained and pulled the covers, revealing the person from everyone else.

"I think he will be great bait for us. We can lure his father to us."

He clasped the person's chin and took a good look of him—Taehyung sneered. He was still unconscious. Evident scarred wounds and bruises stained his bare face. Part of his lips bled. His eyes were still closed but his chest moved up and down.

Seconds as it occurred and as the lights gleamed over the half of his face, Jeongyeon took a step forward.

Slowly, it became clear.

That peaceful face. Thin lips and sharp and noble nose...

Jeongyeon faltered—her limbs suddenly grew limp. Her eyes widen and she felt unwell.

"J-Jimin..."

She whispered, stuttering. Lost for words.

Taehyung's head snapped to her direction. His eyes gloomed under the lights.

"You knew him?" He asked, unable to register what is happening at the moment.

There was a long pause. The tension grew deeper and wider, almost, it strangled her alive. She does not understand. She was as if falling into an abyss, with no one to help her. With no anchor.

"I—I don't understand."

"Answer my question." Taehyung pressed. "You knew him?"

Jeongyeon gazed at his eyes, Taehyung hadn't faltered. He managed to keep his emotion stern. He didn't show any pity and he could see something else in her that he hadn't seen before. It was a different one. And how he hated it.

The sound of his laughter echoed.

Now, it was different. It wasn't the same laugh she normally hears.

It was darker.

"You were so clueless." Taehyung spat. A smirked escaped his lips. "You didn't know, do you?"

She only stood there like a statue.

"You came up to me years ago. You told me your story—of how devastated you are. Of how you wanted vengeance for your father's death. I helped you." Taehyung pointed out.

"Now, this!"

He yelled in frustration.

Jeongyeon teared up. There were so much to absorb—too much information. She should have known better. She should have.

Taehyung grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair.

"His father killed your father!"

Swiftly, Jimin came into consciousness, hearing the raging scream.

Like a string of a cord, something snapped in her heart.

"Their family is a murderer!" Taehyung went on, furious hanged in his tone. "He will be like his father. As always. You will not know; he will kill you the same as your father have been. Trust me, love is blind, Jeongyeon."

Now, she could see, it wasn't for the mission anymore. It was jealousy. Hatred. Taehyung had transformed into something else she hadn't expected.

"Leave him alone."

Jeongyeon pointed a gun towards him.

Jimin's vision spiraled.

"No, Jeongyeon." He managed to say, breathless. "Go."

The tables have turned around. Jeongyeon stayed beside Jimin, still pointing the gun towards Taehyung and the others. Almost, the concept of the mission had disappeared in her mind. She will protect him. Whatever it takes.

Taehyung retrieved a gun from his pockets and aimed it towards Jimin.

"You have betrayed us. I have no choice but to kill you both." He said, viciously.

Before he could do anything else, Jeongyeon pulled the trigger and he was shot at his shoulder. Taehyung yelped in despair. Blood oozed down, dripping through the cemented floor.

Everything happened so fast, another shot of a bullet rang in the air. It was so loud, it endlessly echoed in the air.

Jeongyeon shielded her body towards Jimin. A sudden penetrating feeling clawed at her flesh, in her abdomen. It burned—throbbing... painful. She was shot. She enveloped her hands on his face as a tear fell from her eyes. She stared at him for one last time.

"I love you, Jimin. Remember that."

She let go. Jeongyeon landed hardly at her back and the lights blinded her eyes.

"Jeong—Jeongyeon!" Cried Jimin who was still tied in the chair. "No... no! Jeongyeon! No, no, no!"

He tried to free himself but all he could do is to watch her bleed because of the wound. He yelled loudly; the sound of anger was evident. Jeongyeon's body laid at his feet and the most hatred feeling is that he can't do anything else but to watch. Jimin cried in despair, he can almost feel the pooling of blood under his soles.

He was different, she thought. He isn't a murdered like his father. He was much better than anyone else. I knew to myself; he had shown me who he really is. I believe in him. Whatever the people may say, I believe in you because I love you.

Goodbye, Jimin.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

│She will do everything,│

│In the name of love.│

-

Another update! How are you? I hope you are doing great! Sending UwUs to all of you :))) I'm sorry for this chapter, I'm running out of ideas lately.

About the new book I'll be going to publish soon, it will be entitled 'Fallen' and it will be a JeongTae and JeongMin fanfiction. I'll be officially publishing the first parts any day next week and be expected that the updates in this one-shot book will be slow. But I will try my best to balance the updates, tho :) See you there!

Tell me what are your thoughts in the upcoming book, if you have one. I am delighted to hear your ideas! 

Take care! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 269 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
29.8K 320 48
Some semi short stories, some involve the reader or members of BTS! i havent written a book in a while, so please enjoy!
12.9K 469 10
Warning: Might contain BxG smut. This fanfiction is a collection of Jeongyeon x Jimin short stories/oneshots. Please keep in mind that my first lan...
2.1K 94 9
A short story where two rivals fall in love with each other~ [cross-posted on twitter @/jiminssi030]