Deceit

By kaylaaaatropikal

She's a multimillion dollar model, wasn't focused on being in a relationship just living life happily. Thoug... More

Copyright!
Meeting you chp 1.
Explain chp 3.
The date chp 4.
Oh brother chp 5.
The phone chp 6.
Im sorry
Preggo? chp 7.
Sneaky? chp 8.
Sneaky pt 2. chp 9.
Trip chp 10.
Anddd were off chp 11.
Fight? chp 12
Dinner? chp 13.
Sweet like chocolate. chp 14.
We good over here. chp 16.

His what? chp 2.

9.9K 289 69
By kaylaaaatropikal

A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is, a coward will hide behind lies and deciet.

_____________________________
Kacey pov
New York
2 weeks later

_________________

"KACEYYYY get upppp" A voice said shaking me out of my dreams.

"mmmmm whaaaaat" I whined frustratedly opening my eyes to see joy standing over me with her hands on her hips.

"come on we have to go shopping for the party"

"alright i'm coming" I shooed her away. She stood there with her hands on her hips, clearly not believing me. "do you think i'm stupid" she asked.

"yea" I mumbled low enough for her not to hear it. She then walked out the door thinking I was going to get up but boy was she sadly mistaken.

____________________________

"I can't believe you slept for another three hours and you get here and you're still tired" Joy complained for the twelfth time.

I was leaning over the buggy we had trying to take a quick nap but Joy clearly wasn't letting that happen.

"look I had a rough night man." I said closing my eyes.

"Kacey, isn't that Dave " Joy asked making me wake up quickly and start looking around. We had been talking for the past two weeks and I think I was really starting to like him.

I stopped and snapped my eyes over to Joy when I heard her cackling, her laugh resembling one of a hyena.

sike " she said still laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and started heading for the counter.

"Kacey" she laughs. "where ya going?" "very far away from you" I muttered.

"Let's go get something to eat" Joy said once we walked out of that store. "Finally something i'm looking forward too" I said.

"Kacey isn't that Dave" Joy said tugging my shirt sleeve. I pushed her hand off me I wasn't falling for it this time.

"Yeah right i'm sure it is". "just look" she said pointing forward.

I looked up sure Joy was lying but was happy when my eyes met a pair of familiar ones. Though, when my eyes veered a little lower to the tiny hand holding his my smile disappeared slowly but surely.

There was a little girl holding Dave's hand, she favored his features a lot. maybe that's his sister.. Come on now you know that's not his sister.

"Hey" Dave said when we were finally face to face. His hand met with the back of his neck as he rubbed it.

Though I kept my eyes on the little girl as he talked to me.

"daddy why she look at me" the little girl asked tugging Dave's hand to get his attention. My eyes were probably the size of baseballs when I took in the word she called him. daddy? he has a daughter?

"baby this is daddy friend Ms.Kacey, say hello." he encouraged his daughter but she kept looking at me and I kept looking at her.

Joy cleared her throat from behind me and finally I had the strength to pull my eyes upward towards Dave who had an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"maybe we should go" Joy said taking her keys out her purse.

"no don't leave we can sit down and eat since we're already here" Dave said but I didn't want to sit down with him he kept secrets, a big one at that. Along with kids came a mother and I didn't have time to deal with baby momma drama.

"no that's okay we really need to get going" I said turning around before he could say anything.

Before I could get too far hands grabbed mine as Dave leaned down to my ear.

"I wasn't asking no questions" Dave aggressively whispered in my ear.
He turned me around grabbing my hand and picking up his daughter walking us to the mall's chick fil a.

When we sat down I immediately asked why he didn't inform me of his little bundle of sunshine who's name was Kairi. He explained that he didn't just tell strangers he had a daughter because he didn't know their intention. He said that he was going to tell me tonight but just so happened, everything didn't go as planned.

"So what y'all getting into today?" Dave asked feeding his daughter a piece of the nugget.

"Well Kacey's best friend is having a cook out for his birthday so we gone show face." Joy said as I grabbed my phone once I seen it ringing.

Incoming call from ..
MOM ❤️

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Hey baby I haven't heard from you. " my mother said.

"I'm sorry momma, I've been really busy. Im gonna see you today though." I said.

"Mhm don't let being busy get you a whooping you not too old and yes you will see me tell Joy she better wear some clothes to this party too. ", My mother said

I laughed, "Yes ma'am I will and okay I love you I'll see you in a little bit." I said attempting to end the conversation since Dave and Joy were staring at me.

"Mhm okay Cece don't make me pop up. I love you too" she said before hanging up.

When I looked up Joy and Dave were wrapping up their food and looked as though they were ready to go.

"Thank you for the food" I said making eye contact with Dave.

"It's no problem mamas" he said looking at me with a smile.

We started walking out the mall when Dave hugged me from behind.

"Text me later ma" he whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead.

"Okay" I peeped blushing extremely hard.

____________________________
6 hours later
At The cook-out

" This party too hype. Nick did his thing" Joy said when we walked in the backyard seeing all the different bodies in and around the pool.

"Yes he did" I said seeing him walking towards me. An eye shut from the brightness of the sun.

Before he made it to me, me and Joy seen my mom and stopped to have a conversation with her. Joy being the first one to reach her, greeted her first.

"Hey momma love, I missed you" Joy said hugging my mom. "No you don't cause you would've came and seen me" my mother said flicking her arm once they pulled back from the hug. I hugged her once I reached her smiling from being in my mom's presence.

"Hey Celia baby, how are you?" She asked me once we parted, calling me by my middle name.

"Hey momma, I'm good how are you" I asked once I grabbed a plate. I began putting food on my plate as we carried on with our conversation.

"I'm good baby, have you spoke with your brother?" She asked looking up from the food. I rolled my eyes. I should've known this was coming. Me and my brother Chris were real close when we were little but that ended when he became a producer for rappers.

Once Chris achieved the fame he acted as though he forgot where he came from. On social media he seemed like a family person but he never comes around. He just got in touch with mom after like two years. He hasn't tried to reach out to me though. And mother being a mom wants me to reach out to him first but that's not going to happen.

"Momma I don't want to talk about him right now" I stressed. She huffed giving in, "okay okay, just think about it please. I would love to have a peaceful family Christmas." She said grabbing her drink out the cooler. Last year our Christmas got a little out of hand due to a argument me and Chris engaged ourselves in.

"Can't always get what you want" I told her kissing her on the cheek before walking the opposite way.

Joy had already walked off since she seen one of her childhood friends and I walked off to go speak to Nick. I spoke to everyone on my way pass and hugged Nick when I reached him.

Me and nick met when we were 11 and we'd been close every since. We fought together and lived together half our lives especially since Nick's mother got sick. Nick wasn't like a brother to me he was more of a father figure. He always looked out for me due to my dad not being there and him and Chris were super tight.

"I missed you man where you been and where are your clothes" he asked kissing my forehead.

"I have them on so hush and happy birthday" I said putting my food in my other hand as I pulled out a Gucci bag along with a Rolex box.

"You're the best" he said laughing and grabbing them from me. He hugged me again making me chuckle.

We heard laughing from behind us so we turned around to see who it was.

When we turned around my smile disappeared slowly and I was shocked to see Dave sitting behind us. He wasn't as shocked as me though probably cause I told him I'd be here earlier.

Nick took his arm off my shoulders as he bent down to dap Dave up. "Wassup man I ain't seen you in a while" Nick said.

"Been chilling man, how's it going with the gym?" Dave asked sipping his drink. "It's good it's good, where you been man" Nick asked. "In the studio bro you should come through sometime". "I will man I will. This Kacey though my kid" Nick said smiling down at me like a proud father.

"Yeah I know Kacey, we met a while back" Dave said while smiling up at me. I started blushing from the look he was giving me. Boy you better stop. I thought to myself.

Nick walked off once Joy called his name, leaving me and Dave in our stare fest.

Before I could Ask Dave where Kairi, his daughter was, a very pretty girl ran up to him while holding her. "Baby where did you go we were looking for you" the girl said. Baby? The girl looked at me and smiled

"Hi I'm sorry for being rude I'm Vanessa, Dave's girlfriend and you are? " she asked making my throat clench with embarrassment and shock. I looked at him and his face showed shock and a little bit of embarrassment. He looked away from me though once he seen my face of pain. I knew his girlfriend was probably growing curious so I decided to greet her back.

"Hi I'm Kacey, Nick's besfriend. It was nice meeting y'all though but I need to be finding my friend." I said turning around and walking the other way ignoring Dave's call for me.

I seen Joy talking to Nick now so I walked over there and explained that I wasn't feeling good and was ready to go but as soon as me and Joy got in the car I explained to her that wasn't the case.
____________________
.
hope you enjoyed❤️

How do you feel about Dave having a girlfriend?

What do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 14 12
Ben's been heartbroken ever since he broke up with his ex. He never knew he would be happy again until a new girl comes into town. He falls in love w...
101 4 16
A girl fell in love with a boy at first sight but what would she do if he was her bully?And if her friend fell in love with her?
443 30 26
What happens when a new girl from Washington and a football/basketball jock become friends in their senior year of high school. Will they fall in lov...
10.3K 391 36
I wrote this when I was 13, Sorry if there is grammar mistakes etc.. the only thing I've fixed is adding outfit photos) After having a traumatizing e...