imagine | anthology

By mochahontaz

I M A G I N E: A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE PERSONAL MELANATED MEN. | UPDATES ON WEEK... More

imagine | introduction
disclosure: black owned things.
how to:
updates
1| stress relief
2| fuck him
3| let me in
4| ktse
5| ring it in
6| pretty little fears
7| actions v. words
8| sessions
9| stress relief |ep. 2|
10| family first
11| everything is love
12| mami
13| fuck him |ep. 2|
14| welcome home
15| selfish *special request* |ep.1|
16| slauson hills |ep. 1|
17| valentine
felt vocal... might delete later.
18| flirt |ep.1|
19| milk and roses
20| streets
21| salud!
imagine | episodes
22| send in the clown
HOE WHY IS YOU HERE

23| jump

10.9K 286 71
By mochahontaz

"lemme   go   and   check
on   these   goddamn   garbanzo   beans
let's   see   if   they   um,
cooked   yet"

kyrie irving | as himself
symphani soto | as reyna

________________________
twitch

Reyna and Kyrie laid in their bed as the storm that was outside kept making percussions in the sky. Today was their lazy day, where she stayed in one of his shirts, and he walked around in his shorts; just enjoying each others company as they waited for the food she was cooking to get done.

Kyrie flipped though the tv stations as Reyna looked down at her phone, scrolling through her twitter before Kyrie placed a kiss on her temple randomly. "What was that for?"

"Cause you look good, that's why. Also cause I wanted to. You look good in my shit." He hummed when he finally settled on a show— Bates Motel.

"Well thank you, baby." She laughed and laid her head against his chest, tossing her phone to her side. Reynas hand stayed planted on his stomach while her head was against his peck. "When do you have to go back for training?"

"What you're trying to say is... how much longer do you have me for yourself." Kyrie laughed. "But, I'm all yours for another month and a half, then shit goes back to its regular program in the gym and traveling."

Reyna hated that his job could have the potential to keep him away for so long, but she knew at the same time, basketball was his life. Cooking was hers, and she made a pretty good living as a chef and owning her own restaurant. Secretly, she knew that was one of the reasons why he loved her— because she could cook, and he wasn't the best at it. She never worried about him being away and cheating on her. They were in too deep for that shit now. Reyna just had needy qualities when it came to who she loved; they weren't overbearing qualities though. It was the Cancer in her that made her that way. She always felt that their signs played a role in them being compatible: her Cancer to his Taurus.

"I didn't wanna say it, and have it sound rude." She chuckled.

"You know, you could always come with me during these games— everybody else's girl does it." He shrugged, "It wouldn't hurt if you ever decided to— but I know how busy you get with the restaurant, and I don't wanna rip you away from that." His voice grew soft.

"Look at you." Reyna cooed him, poking his cheek. "Being all cute and shit. I'll definitely think about it when the time comes. Just gotta get some things situated for when I decide to. I just don't wanna be the new girl who shows up when every other wife and girlfriend has known each other for years—"

"And if you are, that's fine. You're not there for them, baby. Besides... if they got some slick shit to say towards you about it, I won't hesitate to start checking niggas."

"And get into it with your teammates." Reynas face deadpanned. "Yeah.... that's not a smart idea, Kyrie."

"I'm just giving you options, baby."

"And I'll take my chances, baby." She shook her head and kissed his lips, making him smile.

Reyna and Kyrie have been together for going on two years now, and he could honestly say that it's the happiest he's ever been. They weren't perfect— they had their arguments, and things that one would do to irritate the other; but it was something that all relationships had. Their communication improved just as everything else did for them. They had no reason to rethink anything.

Another round of comfortable silence fell over the two of them, and the smell of the food that Reyna made started to fill the house. Sniffing, Kyrie took in the aroma and his mouth started to water. "What're you making?"

"I'm not gonna be held responsible for you gaining or losing weight that you were supposed to maintain, so we're doing seafood tonight— stuffed salmon, garlic roasted potatoes, and a chickpea salad to keep it light." She hummed, resting her head on his stomach as it continued to rise and fall.

"You'll love me either way."

"Yeah... I will. But your coach? Not putting up with him." Next, Reyna threw her hand over his stomach, letting it fall right on Kyrie's ribs. One of his hands went to her back and under her shirt, running small circles against her soft skin. Reyna smiled, knowing he was obsessed with skin to skin contact, as he took in the smell of amber that came from her body.

They were a sensual couple. Small touches could do a lot for the both of them. The scent that they gave off to each other was one of the most alluring traits. Reyna finally fixed her eyes to the TV in front of them again, watching Norman kill off yet another person in the scene.

"I can't believe his mom won't just tell him, that he's the one killing people."

"White people shit." Kyrie shrugged. "You can't be too surprised. Let that be damn near any person of color's mom? They letting us know off the rip; 'since you wanna act dumb... like you ain't responsible, I won't be held responsible for your ass when the cops come looking for you.'" He teased, giving off the best impression of a mother.

Reyna chuckled, shaking her head. "Something your mom would say to you?"

"Oh, definitely. Beat my ass and all, right after sending me to get delivered by her pastor. Then as soon as I get out of the mental bin or jail, be all up on me, crying about how happy she is that I'm home.... when she's the one who turned me in, in the first place." The laugh erupted from his chest.

"Exactly why I love your mom."

"Would you turn me in?"

"Oh, with a quickness." Reyna said confidently, earning a smack on the ass from Kyrie. "I'm just kidding, baby. Remember how Ted Bundy's hoes were for him during his trials, acting like he was innocent? That's gonna be me. 'My baby would never, Judge Toler.'"

"Protests and all?"

"Guns blazing, boo. You doing the same?"

"Absolutely not." He joked.

"Exactly why I'd switch up on you so fast. I'm telling all the secrets and giving them your blueprints and all."

"You see how fast you switched up on me?"

"You said you'd rat me out!" Reyna sat up and looked at him. "Take it back, and I won't snitch."

"I'm sorry." He laughed.

"As you should be."

A comfortable silence fell back over the pair as they finished the episode, and waited for the next to start. As soon as the Netflix logo went off, and the intro music started to play, Reyna noticed the front of Kyrie's sweats move.

Staying still, a frown took over her face as she looked it over again, thinking it was just her own eyes playing around at first... until it did it again.

"Kyrie."

"Hmm?"

Again.

"Why are you... twitching."

"It does that." He said calmly, making Reyna sit up and look at him.

"Freely?"

"Freely."

"I know blood flow has a lot to do with that, but I never seen it happen like... out of the blue." Kyrie simply laughed at her response. "Can I see it?"

"You wanna see... my dick jump?"

"Research purposes."

"Please, great dick-ologist, tell me what field of research are you gonna conduct from this? Biology? Psychology? History?"

"Architecture and geometry, actually."

"Nasty ass." Kyrie mumbled, giving in and tugging down his sweats, letting himself be full view to Reyna in all his glory.

It wasn't like it was her first time seeing him hard, and it surely wouldn't be her last... but it definitely was a suprise to her each time it came into view.

"I know I told you this before... but you really have a pretty—"

"Reyna."

"Okay." She zipped her lips. "Are you horny?"

"Baby... it's how the blood flows" Kyrie chuckled. "Why are you acting like you've never seen it before?"

"I'm just amazed at how it just... jumps."

"It does that when you decide to be touchy as hell, or when I look at you— just be down there living life. It's worse in public spots though, for sure."

Reyna slowly turned to look at Kyrie, as he adjusted his clothes back to how they were. "When has that happened in public?"

"I'm not in the mood to be judged." He joked.

"I swear... I'll try not to."

Kyrie huffed, followed by his lip twitching from trying to keep his chuckle in, "Um.... remember that family picnic thing your people put together?"

"You sick... sick child."

"You decided to play around before we had to be there! So you had me walking around with my man down there having a full dance routine. Had to hide it from your whole family."

A scoff came from Reyna's mouth, "You need to be lucky I didn't give you one before a game."

"And if you did, you could've still got your back blown the fuck out before the game." The look on Kyrie's face went from playful, to serious. Not an angry serious... but a sexual one— teasing, even.

"Before the game, huh?"

"Oh yeah." He scoffed. "In the locker room... I don't give a damn. That shit is always empty before the game anyway. We could've been tearing the paint off the walls and all that shit.... but, I respect you as my woman too much, to fuck you in a locker room. S'not classy enough."

Reyna's eyes widened, listening to him go about the conversation like it was something normal. To them it was, in a way. But to others, they'd probably think they were crazy. "I mean... I'm not opposed to the idea."

Kyrie pulled a funny face, pondering on the idea. "See... I couldn't look at your folks the same if they knew I sent their daughter to pound town in a locker room."

"But you're cool with the idea of trying to get some ass during a family picnic?" Reyna laughed. "We need to rethink your priorities."

"Says the woman who just wanted to watch my dick jump. Wow. The church girl at that."

Silence fell between the two of them as Reyna looked back down at Kyrie's sweats. "It was a pretty sight."

"You keep playing I'm gonna put it in you. Like... if that's what you want, I genuinely have no problem giving it to you, baby." His hands went behind his head, falling into another comfortable position. Reyna noticed his tongue run across his teeth, and could feel the energy in the room shift, yet again.

It didn't take much to make her feel the same way she felt when they first met. Nervous and childlike. Every sentence she tried to form in her head started to become jumbled.

"I...look..."

"Aght." Kyrie pointed at her and laughed. "You can't even form a sentence, baby. Please, tell me what you wanna say."

Reyna resembled a gasping fish, feeling her face turn red, and giving up. A frustrated sigh was the first sound to escape her lips. "Let me go check on these goddamn garbanzo beans. Let's see if they um...cooked yet."

___________________________

UNEDITED IMAGINE

___________________________

I wanted to do something random and funny for once cause I had this saved in my drafts but never finished it lmao.

I think I'm gonna have to start typing everything out on my laptop again instead of my phone because when it's on my phone... ya girl procrastinates like a bitch lmao.

Check out the "updates" chapter for whos request is up next.❤️

Requests are closed for now until I start knocking down the ones that I have left.

But keep your requests in mind for when they're back open

(I'll make sure to let you all know.) 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 180 17
《SHORT STORIES》
168K 2.2K 51
imagines ab everyone's fave black people. duh.
612K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
8.4K 82 23
Imagines with women of color for the girlies who love inclusiveness. Most of these stories sit in my folder and I never put them out until now. If yo...