~White Chapel~

By WaywardAuthor

I didn't think I'd be on the run at 16, with two friends and murder on our trail. A bounty over my head, and... More

Silver Dagger
"Somethings not right"
Monsters are real?!
Winchester? Like from the books?
Dank Basement wonderland (The Bunker)
"House Rules Cassie"
We've got work to do
A funny thing happened on the way to me killing you
Children shouldnt play with Monsters
"You sure are worth a pretty penny"
What goes around,comes around
Hereditary
The road so far
The adventures of Cas and jack
The kid with the 67' chevy
Mix a little salt and Holy water
Lockdown
You're the one that i haunt
Swan Song

Possession

93 5 1
By WaywardAuthor

I quickly threw off my book bag and yanked out my journal, quickly flipping to the page that contained various exorcism chants.
My eyes scanned the pages quickly before I began to recite the words that may save my friend. It was risky but there was no other option.

I scowled at the pest who took over my friend,before reciting the words.

"Excorzamus te omnis immundis spiritus,omnis-"
I continued

"Oh you're gonna regret that you little bitch" the demon insultingly shouted

"AUDI NOS" I scream

Emding the exorcism, black smoke flys from Veronica's convulsing body before she collapses. I run over setting my hand under her head and attempting to wake her up.

Her eyes slowly flutter open and close, Veronica begins to regain consciousness. I signal Ethan to grab the flask beside me, containing holy water. He throws the liquid onto her..no effect.
"Thank god" I huff

"Where am I?" Veronica mumbles
Her eyes widen seeing the blood stained clothes Ethan and I are in.

She kicked her legs sitting herself up. Veronica ends up in a coughing fit, I dig around my bag and grab my water bottle out of the left pocket.
"Here, drink this you need it" I instruct

She grabs the bottle of water, quickly gulping every sip. Slowly she regained her sense of control, and when she finally did..she was terrified.

"Cass! What the hell happened? Where am I? What is Ethan doing here?"
Amidst her questioning, before I could answer her she looked down at her hands.

There was blood on her hands, the black eyed scum that took over her body killed one person. Like a domino affect each person we loved was killed, my mind could only think of one person.

Her mind went to the same place.

Veronica broke down. The exhaustion of possession finally taking her over. She closed her eyes and ended up asleep. I laid her on the bed in the room next to me.

"Ethan. We should talk, I'll explain things to you now.Then to Ronnie when she wakes up."
I waved my hand and motioned for him to come to the couch.

I sat down on the dusty green couch, it was felt and rugged.
Ethan day directly across from me on an old lazy-boy kick up chair.
He clamped his hands go get and leaned on his knees with his elbows.

Ethan looked into my eyes, his pleading for answers. Wishing this was all some sick and twisted dream.

I wish it was.

I looked down, fiddling with my hands and letting out a sigh.
"Ethan..there are monsters out there. Every horror tale you've been told. Vampires, werewolves, ghouls. Angels and demons too."
His eyes widened at that last sentence.

I leaned down and grabbed my journal off the floor, some papers crumpled when I dropped it after the exorcism.
I opened up to my collection of lore pages, and handed it to Ethan.
My eyes glanced downward at the pages, he began to read.

"Look through that as much as you'd like, just do not look at the pages bonded by the leather clasp. Those are personal. Got it?"
I said calmly
He just nodded and continued to immerse himself in the text.

I got up,and walked towards the kitchen to get my self something to eat. As well as wash the blood of my hands.

I rinsed my hands off under the warm sink water, the feeling of the warm water soothed me for a moment. Remembering washing the dishes with my mom.

I grabbed a small hand towel to dry my hands,a bit shredded but worked.
As I turned towards the cabinet to search for food, I noticed the old rotary phone on the wall.
My memory flashed to my mom handing me the note and number.

My dad was alive. I had never met him, but I was told he was dead.
Now knowing that he was alive

where was he all this time?

I walked over to the phone, and then got the crumpled slip of paper out of my pocket.

The number read :
219-555-01**

I dialed it with my finger, and the phone began to make that familiar dial tone.
I waited for someone to pick up, anxiety creeping up my spine.

What if it's not him
What if he's dead too

The phone when silent for a moment, when a voice rang through.

"Hello?" A male voice spoke
"Hello? Uh my name is Cass... I was told to call you because.." my voice was nervous and shaky.

"Everything alright? How'd you get my number?" He said calmly and with a sense of sympathy

"I was told to call you by my mother..before she died.. she said you were..my dad." I choked out, my hand shaking violently

The line went dead for a moment. Before the man who I assumed was my dad spoke up.

"What's your moms name? Also where are you?"

"My moms name was Annalise Renee .Im in an old cabin with my friends, on moor hill in white chapel Oklahoma. We were attacked"
I wasn't sure why I was being so open with him, but talking to him have me a sense of calm and security.

I heard him shout to someone nearby
"Dean! We need to go to Oklahoma now, I think I have a kid..somehow..and she's in trouble."

The muffled voice spoke, he seemed worried. Which is to he expected I guess.

"We'll be there in about 5 hours, just sit tight ok?" He instructed , that calm reassuring tone still in his voice.

"Alright, I have two friends here. If it's not to much to ask please bring food.."
I asked calmly , we were getting help. I was going to meet my father.

"Alright, we'll be there soon"
"Thank you" I responded with hope

I hung up the phone, help was coming and not just one person but two.. a man named dean was accompanying him.

I decided that for the next few hours, I myself should try to rest. I walked back over to the old dusty couch and plopped onto it.
It was surprisingly comfortable with how it looked.

Ethan was still encapsulated in the book. So I let him be.

I dozed off for about two hours and awoke. Ethan was passed out , the book on his lap. Flipped to the page on rugaru's. He read quite a bit.

I decided to check on Veronica, who was still asleep and recovering from the trauma that would haunt her forever.
She was still peacefully sleeping, sigils surrounding her bed for protection.

Seeing that she was fine I went back to the living room. Carefully picking my journal up and off of Ethan. I grabbed a pencil off the rickety wooden table in front of the couch.
Then leaned over to the right of me and grabbed a knife. Soon after I began doodling and writing down what I knew about this peculiar "demon killing" knife.

A few hours went by , and I heard the rumbling engines of a car out front.
I look out the window, and it's a glossy black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Moonlight reflecting on the hood.

I sat my journal down on the table, and moved toward the door.

I hear the car door shut, and two guys talking. Footsteps near the door, before one of them knocks.

I reach the wooden, brass handled door and open it.

"Hi. I'm sam Winchester, that's my brother dean" he pointed behind him to the left.

"Are you Cass?" He questioned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello wonderful readers! Thank you so much for sticking with my story, I'm really enjoying writing it!

I also want to thank those of you who are leaving such kind comments. It really motivates me to write more. Thank you!

Keep your eyes out, and your rock salt guns loaded for the next chapter!

~Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 18 19
When a hunt goes wrong with a nest of vampires you are saved by the Winchesters. You've heard of the winchesters but was always a work by yourself ty...
157K 3.1K 26
You were a normal hunter going to complete a salt and burn. In and out, right? Wrong, you met two handsome brothers and get mixed up with them. What'...
12.9K 305 38
your dean and Sam's little sister you have very little knowledge of them because your father John and your mom would slip up and mention 2 boys named...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...