The Philosophers Stone - Harr...

By Anonymous_Writer2345

Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Fav... More

2: You're A Wizard Y/N
3: A Familiar Meeting
4: Diagon Alley
5: Harriet Mandeville
6: The Wand
7: Waiting
8: Platform 9 3/4 and The Hogwarts Express
9: The Boy Who Lived - And The Boy Who Didn't Care
10: Hogwarts
11: The Sorting
12: Lessons
13: Exposed By A News Article
14: I Don't Hate You
15: Flying On A Broomstick
16: Midnight Duel... Not Really
17: Wingardium Leviosa
18: The Troll
19: The Hogwarts Quartet (Doesn't Sound As Good As 'Trio' Does It?)
20: Gryffindor Vs Slytherin
21: Return To The Orphanage
22: A Disturbing Dream
23: That Bloody Mirror
24: Reserve Seeker
25: Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff
26: For GOD'S Sake Hagrid
27: Smuggling An Illegal Item Out Of The Country
28: Hated Once More
29: Silver Blood
30: Firenze
31: Unsuccessful Plan - Time For Plan B
32: Games And Puzzles
33: Games And Puzzles: Pt 2
34: Two Faces
35: An Adventure's End

1: Another Boring Day

44.4K 762 1.2K
By Anonymous_Writer2345

Y/N L/N opened his eyes as he was shook awake.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, wake up, wake up!"

Y/N cracked a smile as the small figure began jumping all over his bed in an attempt to wake him. He pulled the blankets over his head and groaned.

"Jus' a few more minu's Ellie." he grumbled.

The small girl gave a furious huff and stomped her feet on the floor.

"No! Annie wants you down now! You have to eat breakfast with the rest of us!" she pouted.

Y/N sighed and sat up. "Alright then, go tell Annie I'll be down in ten minutes." he said, ruffling the little girls hair.

"Okay!" Ellie replied sweetly, and ran out of the room.

Y/N slowly lifted himself out of his warm covers and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Just like his normal routine. He then wiggled out of his pajamas and threw on a F/C shirt and black jeans. Just like his normal routine. After that, he combed his H/C hair. Just like his normal routine.

His boring, everyday normal routine.

He trudged down the stairs dragging his feet. When he reached the bottom he made his way to the dining room, where all the other kids were munching happily on their breakfast.

Some of the kids were talking amongst themselves, some of the younger ones were laughing and playing with Annie, the Mother of the orphanage.

Annie was a kindly woman. She had long brown hair with a few grey hairs near the sides that she always kept in a bun. Her eyes were light blue and she was always smiling.

As for the rest of the kids, Y/N couldn't really say he was that close to any of them apart from Ellie.

Ellie had always been like a little sister to him. She was six years old, had shoulder length blonde hair and her eyes were forest green. She had been at the orphanage ever since she was a baby, unlike him, who was brought there at four years old, but she had always taken a shine to him. Ever since she was old enough to talk, the two were (almost) inseparable. When she wasn't having fun with her other friends that is.

Currently she was laughing and talking to her friend Megan. Y/N smiled at the sight. He never actually minded when Ellie spent more time with her friends then with him. Just because he enjoyed solitude more than company didn't mean she had to follow in his footsteps.

Y/N never really understood why he was different. He had always enjoyed solitude, he had no friends and he was happier that way. The only people he was close to were Annie and Ellie. Other kids at the orphanage tried to communicate with him, but he was either bad at socialising or there was something wrong with him, because he simply ignored those who spoke to him.

Y/N knew he was different, but his evidence came when he was seven, he had somehow managed to make his schoolbag fly towards him while he was getting ready for school.

He had never told anyone about this however, he knew he would just be accused of lying or even worse, be deemed insane.

Eventually his lack of communication skills caused most of the orphanage kids to ignore him entirely.

And that's just the way he liked it.

"Y/N hurry up and eat your breakfast! You'll be late for school!" exclaimed an extremely frustrated Annie.

Y/N said nothing as he slumped himself into a chair and poured himself some cornflakes. He always had cornflakes for breakfast, just part of his normal routine.

After he was finished, he grabbed his school bag and made his way to leave. Before he reached the front door his hand was grabbed and he was pulled into a hug.

"You didn't think you could escape without at least giving me a hug did you?" smirked Annie.

Y/N rolled his eyes and half-heartedly hugged back. He let go after exactly ten seconds and left through the front door.

Y/N went to a different school than the rest of the children at the orphanage, the school was slightly further away but it was worth the fifteen-minute-extra walk, it meant he didn't have to deal with the orphanage kids at school too.

Y/N would never admit it, but even though he always disassociated himself from his 'siblings' he actually cared for them deep down, every single one of them. How couldn't he? They were the only family he ever knew.

Y/N's school day was fairly average, as usual, he ignored everyone and focused on his studies. He was quite intelligent for his age and found primary school work easy enough.

At lunch time, while the rest of the boys in his class played football, Y/N sat on a bench and pulled out The Lord of the Rings from his bag and continued reading from his marked page.

He was always teased at school for being a bookworm, but honestly he found nothing else entertaining. He could always so easily get lost in a good book.

After school he returned to the orphanage, where he locked himself in his room to do his homework. Afterwords he watched cartoons on the television with the rest of the children. He then ate dinner with everyone and explained his boring school day to a very overly enthusiastic Ellie.

"-Then I made my way home." he concluded.

Ellie nodded her head at a rapid pace. Then made a little chirruping sound.

"Y/N! Isn't it your birthday tomorrow?!" she asked.

Was it?

After all the normality of his day, he had almost forgotten the date, he quickly double checked the calender. Yep. Today was the eleventh of December. Tomorrow would be his eleventh birthday.

"I didn't even realise Ellie thanks for reminding me." he said ruffling her blonde hair.

Ellie smiled sweetly and continued eating her food.

After a long day of normal living it was finally bed time. Y/N went upstairs to his room and took a shower, then he changed into his pajamas and lay down in his comfortable sheets.

He lay there for a while pondering. How he despised his overly normal life. How he wishes something, anything exciting would happen.

"Please," he pleaded silently to no one in particular. "Tomorrow is my birthday. Please let something exciting happen."

With that thought, he fell asleep.

* * *

Cornelius Fudge sat on his office chair, running his hands nervously through his hair. He had already checked the date multiple times today, almost as if, if he kept checking, it would somehow change. But there was no denying it. Tomorrow would be the twelfth of December.

Albus Dumbledore was expected to meet him soon, and Fudge had a feeling he knew exactly what he was visiting about.

Just then, his office door opened slightly and a spectacled woman poked her head around the door.

"Minister Fudge? Professor Dumbledore his here to see you." she said.

"Ah yes, thank you Maya." he replied unhappily.

Not long after, Dumbledore walked into the office.

"Albus old chap," greeted Fudge. "Please have a seat."

The old man nodded gratefully and sat down opposite Fudge.

"I trust you know why I'm here Cornelius." he said simply.

Cornelius nodded, there really was no point denying it. "I'm sorry Dumbledore but I simply cannot permit you allowing that child to attend Hogwarts, he's far too dangerous."

With all do respect Cornelius, it is against the law to deny a young wizard his rightful place to be educated. I will be giving Mr L/N his Hogwarts letter tomorrow whether you like it or not."

"Have you seen what that boys mother was capable of Dumbledore!" Fudge exclaimed angrily.

"I have." the old wizard replied calmly. "And I belive it is completely morally unacceptable to deprive that poor child of his right when he has done nothing to be punished for. We cannot choose our parantage Cornelius."

"I- you- " Fudge sputtered.

"Good day."

With that, Dumbledore Rose from his seat, and left the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 377 15
Y/N L/N is a pure blood wizard. He has a older sister S/N who is seventeen. His family is well known because of how public they make their pure blood...
373K 13.4K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...
59.4K 1.7K 44
Y/N L/N is a pure-blood wizard living a peaceful life with his parents and younger siblings. That was until his mother died at the hands or should I...