After Hours

By JeniRaeD

Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in li... More

A/N
1- Morning blues
2- Fed up
3- My home or yours
5- Who's Brayden
6- Home run
7- Hooked after the first time
8- Take me to your place
9- A night to remember
10- Whose arms would you rather be in?
11- Big mistake
12- She's not the only one
13- What are you hiding
14- I made a decision
15- Being honest
16- Pleasure pump
17- Meet the parents
18- Surprise visitor
19- Admitting their love
20- You're looking pretty pale
21- Kids or not?
22- Date night
23- Results
24- The party
25- What are you doing here?
26- You're the love of my life
27- How do you know Brayden?
28- After hour special
29- Surprise Honey!
30-Bonjour, ma chère belle fille.
31- Happy times
Epilogue

4- Kiss of surprise

16.1K 977 334
By JeniRaeD

Victoria snapped her head around, and gave him a shocking look "What did you just ask?"

He laughed, shook his head, and looked forward as he turned the key, smirking. "Nothing, I was just trying to get your attention, and it worked... now, which way do I go."

Brayden sat on the couch, looking at the clock, and checking the time every few minutes. The later it became, the more he felt his stomach turning in knots. In his heart he didn't think she broke up with him, and felt it was only an act to get him to start working again.

When she walked in, a feeling of relief came over him and stood up quickly, he turned around, and placed his hands on the sides of his face, covering the redness of his cheeks "You're home." he said, relieved.

"Yea, I'm here aren't I?" she snapped, leaning down to take off her shoes. "Why are you up, waiting for me anyway?"

"I thought something might have happened to you, it's after midnight, and I thought you were only going out for dinner." He started walking over to her, then stopped when she started laughing. "What?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows, not liking how she was laughing at him.

She placed her hands on her hips, and laughed again. "Oh my God, seriously?... Did I, or did I not, break up with you a couple weeks ago? Because I seem to remember my exact words to you were; I'm done, and we're over."

"I didn't think you meant it." he said, looking down, and sighing.

"Yea, well I did..." she says, walking away. "I'm not going to fight with you this late at night, I'm going to bed, and good luck at your new job tomorrow." She slammed her bedroom door behind her, sat on the bed, and shook her head I knew I shouldn't have let him stay, what the hell was I thinking? she muttered under her breath.

Throughout the night she tossed and turned, and couldn't get Brayden's expression off her mind after telling him once again, they were over. And the thought of Dalton kept coming to her mind, how he treats her at work, and how he brought up her going home to his place, she thought he was sexy, and a little bit of a jerk at the same time, and it had her feeling confused.

Did he really mean it? She kept asking herself. She noticed the way he was looking at her all night, and every time she looked up, she caught him staring at her breasts, or her face. The way he asked her if she was going home with him, it threw her for a loop, and in her mind felt he really meant it. But when questioning it, he laughed it off, dropped her off, and not another word was said by him the entire time he drove her home.

Knowing she wasn't going to fall asleep, she got up, and ready for work, leaving before Brayden could say anything to her. On her way to work, she stopped at the local coffee house in town, and ordered herself a couple nitro pressed coffees, hoping to wake herself up, and to get her feeling more energized.

As she walked inside the clinic, she smiled, and felt relieved to see nobody was there. She headed to her office, sat down, and looked at all the files that were piling up on her desk, dreading the thought of how her day was going to be, especially being around Doctor Jones.

Dalton pulled into the parking lot, saw Victoria's car, and smirked. He headed inside, and over to her office. As he partially opened the door to her office, he peeked his head inside, and saw how she was working on the files. "You're here awfully early."

"I couldn't sleep." she said quietly, refusing to look at him. She reached for her coffee, took a sip, and wondered why he too was already there.

"I'll bet you were thinking of me, weren't you?" he asked, chuckling.

She set her coffee down, and turned her head toward him. "You wished I was, don't you?"

He smirked, walked over to her resting his hands on her shoulders, and leaned into her ear, causing a spark to flash through her. "I do wish about a lot of things, but there is one thing I do wish the most... and that's with those files sitting in front of you, I noticed they're three months behind, and I would like to see those billed out by Friday night."

"But that's tomorrow!" she said, surprised.

"It is, isn't it?" he smiled, and leaned into her ear, millimeters away. "You better get cracking." he says, sending a chill up her spine.

As he was walking out of the room, she picked up the file laying in front of her, and threw it his way, yelling, "Asshole!" Papers flew everywhere as they hit his back, causing him to stop, and smile.

He turned around, looked down at the ground, and chuckled "Now you have a mess to clean up, have fun!" A smile crept up his face as he shut the door, and had to laugh, knowing he got under her skin, and that there was no way she would be able to get them all done by tomorrow night.

Throughout the day, Victoria ignored Tiara. Not that she wanted to, but so she could get as much done as she could. She knew he was thinking she couldn't do it, and neither did she for that matter, but she was also determined to prove him wrong. All the files that were incorrectly worded, and knowing the claim would be denied if she pushed it through, she set to the side. It was nearing six at night, and Tiara was getting ready to leave, she walked over to her and leaned against her desk with a stack of folders in her arm, and looked down at her "Staying late, are we?"

"Yes, I need Doctor Jekyll to get off my ass... he's a nuisance."

"Bring them home with you, that's what I'm doing. I can't sit in this room any longer, it's giving me a headache."

"If I do that, then I'll be home with Brayden... it's the last place where I want to be, and with him. He thinks I was joking about breaking up with him, and thinks we're still together."

She laughed, knowing she made a mistake, and wanted to rub it in. "You know, that's your fault, you should have done what I told you to do... but no, you're being too nice by letting him stay..."

"I know, it's just after six years, how do you just kick someone out on the streets? It would have been different, had I walked in on him cheating." she sighed.

Tiara couldn't believe her ears, and laughed, mocking her way of thinking. "Girl, are you that naïve? How do you walk in on naked women laying on the ground next to him, and believe that he didn't do anything with them? Just because he was dressed, doesn't mean shit. He knew he was busted, and is playing his little game with you, just like he had been for months, and years. Wake up girlfriend... I know you're not that dumb."

Victoria looked away from her, and took a deep breath, remembering what she walked into that night. "I know, but I feel I have to somewhat believe him... he was dressed, his friends were not, and neither were the girls."

"So..." she leaned down, and got in her face "Kick him out... and if you don't, you're just going to hurt your chances on finding someone that does care about you, and wants you. You've already wasted six years for nothing, why waste anymore? Your biological clock is ticking, go out, and find yourself a real man."

Tiara stood back up, and smiled "I've got to go, Teagan has dinner cooking, and I'm starving."

Victoria sighed, and watched Tiara leave the room. She continued coding the files, billed them, and after an hour, she finally finished the stack she wanted to get done, and grabbed a post it note, writing down instructions for Doctor Jones, and wanting him to fix the wording so she can correctly bill out the patients paperwork to insurance.

Grabbing the stack of files, she headed over to Doctor Jones's office, and walked in. "Victoria, how can I help you?" he asked, surprised to see her walking into his office.

She was surprised herself seeing him still here, and sitting at his desk. She thought he had gone home hours ago after not seeing him with any patients. She walked over to him, and set the folders down in front of him, pointing to her post it notes. "All of these need to be re-worded before I bill them out."

He looked up at her, and grinned. "Why don't you just do it? If you know what they want to see, then go for it." he teased, wanting to see what she would say.

She frowned, turned, and began walking to the door, angrily raising her voice "You're fucking unbelievable... If you're single, now I know the reason why."

He quickly stood up, and rushed over to the door, pushing it shut as she opened it. "Do you mind? I'd like to get out of here, and go home. I can't be around you any longer." she hissed.

"Why is that?" he asked, pressing his back against the door with his arms crossed. "All I was saying is, you know you can change it."

She felt nervous, and turned her head to the side as she felt her heart begin to beat a little faster the longer she looked at him, she was having a hard time looking at him, his sexy looks, and felt herself being turned on by him. And couldn't believe she was feeling anything for him. "Because, I think you're a fucking jerk, and one who only cares about himself... that's why."

"Is that that the reason, or is it something else?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, having a feeling there's more to her way of thinking. He could see it in her, sensed it, and leaned his head forward getting in her face, and smiling while looking in her eyes. "I think it's something else, you're fighting something, aren't you?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, and pushed him away. "Boy, you really are one conceited asshole..." she mocked.

"Am I?" he smirked "What are you feeling right now?" he asked, reaching his hand towards her, and cupping the side of her face. "I sense you would like to kiss me right now, am I right?"

The closer he moved toward her, the faster her heart, and breathing picked up. "No." she says, barely getting the word out.

He looked down at her chest, saw how it was moving up, and down fast, and noticed how her breathing had changed. His hand slowly moved to the back of her head, while gliding his fingers through her hair, and cupped the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss.

At first, she refused the kiss, then relaxed, and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back harder. The way his lips touched hers, the softness of his lips, and the taste of his saliva had her excited, and wanting more. The longer they kissed, the more she was liking there wasn't a taste of stale beer on his breath. The way he was holding her against him, and kissing her the way he was, had her insides throbbing like mad.

He released his lips from hers, and took another look at her. "Is that what you were looking for?" he asked in just a whisper.

"You didn't have to stop." she panted. Cupping the sides of his face, she pressed her lips against his, and slid her hands behind his head pressing him harder against her, kissing him long, hard, and until both were out of air.

He removed his lips from hers, and began softly trailing his lips from her cheeks to the soft spot of her neck, and moved his lips down along her collarbone, and hungrily moving back up to her lips, kissing her hard, and demanding.

She realized what they were doing, and abruptly pulled away, turning her back to him, and covering her mouth. "What are we doing? This isn't right... we shouldn't be doing this." she panicked, surprised she kissed him, and enjoyed it.

He stepped behind her, slid her hair to the side, and started kissing the back, and side of her neck, sending intense jolts of electricity throughout her body. "Tell me you're not enjoying it?" he asked quietly.

"I-I'm not enjoy-ing it." she stuttered, and panted, lying to herself, and him while closing her eyes.

He spun her around, and crashed his lips to hers the moment her eyes met with his. "If you want me to stop, I'll stop." he moaned into her mouth.

"No, don't stop." she panted.

With their lips still locked together, he walked her over to his desk, shoved the files onto the floor, and lowered her onto the desk. She had no clue what she was doing, she despised him, and yet, here she was enjoying every minute of his lips to hers, and quickly pulled him down on top of her.

He pulled away, and stared at her for a moment, smiling before lowering his lips to hers, kissing her softly. When he thought about what they were doing, his heart started beating faster, and moved his hand up to her breast, cupping it, then slowly started unbuttoning her top, exposing her breasts, and pulled away from her lips. He looked down, and saw how her breasts were heaving rapidly, and slid down her bra strap, openly exposing her one breast, and wrapped his mouth around her nipple, gliding his tongue up and down, arousing her, and causing her nipples to harden, hard enough to the point it could cut glass.

She purred as he nibbled, licked, and sucked, and was enjoying the electricity that was running throughout her. Her back arched when the jolts within her intensified, and reached up firmly gripping onto his hair. "Dalton..." she panted.

He was making her feel things she hadn't felt in a long time, and it was causing her to feel alive. He moved back up to her lips, kissing her urgently. He too, was feeling the effects of how she was making him feel, and moaned "Damn, I want you..."

As much as she was feeling all revved up, and curious to see what it was like to be with him, she couldn't do it there in his office, or on his desk, and at her place of employment. Her panting increased when her hands moved up to his firmly, well-built muscular chest, that had her wishing she wasn't going to say, what she was about to say. She looked him in the eyes, and sat up while pushing him away from her. "I can't... I can't do this... not here."

She moved away from him, and quickly got off the desk, while buttoning up her shirt. Her cheeks were burning, her inner core was throbbing, and as she walked to the door, her knees wobbled from feeling weak, and to where she felt like she was drunk. "I'm sorry, I just can't." she says, opening the door in a hurry.

He leaned his head back, and covered his face with his hands What the hell just happened? he muttered to himself.

She ran to her office, grabbed her purse, and keys, and sprinted to the front door, hoping he wouldn't follow her out. As she got into her car, he ran over to her, and shoved his foot in the door, stopping the door from closing. "Dalton, please let me leave. What just happened between us back there, never should have happened. I've got to go..."

Peeking his head inside, he reached for her chin, and turned her to face him. "Why don't we go somewhere, and talk?"

"I can't, I have to go home." She moved his hand away from hers, and started her car.

"Please, let me take you to dinner, I think we should talk about what just happened back there... I'm sure you haven't eaten any dinner, and you must be hungry." he begged.

She looked at him, saw how desperate he wanted to talk to her, and felt guilty for leaving him to wonder. She just wanted to leave, and go figure out what the hell she's doing. Looking away from him, she took a deep breath, and sighed "I can't tonight... maybe some other time." 

What's going on in that mind of her's?🤔🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
396K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
289K 4.5K 7
A very heartwarming, romantic story with lots of humor. Never say miracles never happen because they can... After breaking up and leaving her boyfrie...