START ALL OVER (Baekhyun and...

Galing kay Min_jee27

I watched my reflection in the mirror since, I do not know how long. I was coming back to our wedding, that b... Higit pa

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FLASHBACK・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・LEADING ACTRESS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・BAEKHERA ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・MISUNDERSTANDING・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・AN ORDER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HELL NO・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FIRST DAY living with him・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・GET OUT・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・NOT AN ORDINARY DAY・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEMALE GUEST・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEELINGS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・STRUGGLE・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・IF ONLY.......?・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・MRS BYUN ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 13: 3 MONTHS LATER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
THE PATH TO LOVE
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 14: Calm before the storm・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 15: IT'S ALL OVER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 16: IT'S LIFE・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 17: SEPARATE WORLD ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 18: DISAPEAR ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 19: TAEYEON・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 20・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 21・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 22・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・
・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 23・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・REGRET・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆

962 36 4
Galing kay Min_jee27

Eun Ju: Listen to me, you've already given your word. Hera refusing would be a big mistake, so listen to me. Monday at 8 o'clock. I warn you, Hera.

I was silent in defeat, I knew we would meet sooner or later, but I did not think it would be like that. So, Monday would be our meeting.

・㉨・CHAP 3・㉨・

 Hera: Can you tell me how he got the role? He was not even present that day, how come he succeeded?

Eun ji: I do not know, he ... wait, why do I have the feeling that this news is like a shock for you?

Hera: Because .....

Before I can say more, I close my mouth and look at Unnie Eun Ji.

Eun Ji: Because ..... she insists.

Hera: Damn, nothing Unnie I'm just worried about not being up to it.

Eun Ji: Aigoo my little Hera, the agency would not have taken you if you did not have any potential in you so you must believe in yourself.

She's looking at me.

Eun Ji: get yourself together, you're talented, you do not have to be afraid of that kind of thing.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

I looked again in the void, it looks like a déjà vu, but, a déjà vu from 2 years ago. I did not dare move where I was sitting after Unnie left. Is it the cost of hiding my secret or something? Certainly, how could I not see that coming? The drama producer was well known in the field and agreeing to work with him was the first step in this story. I accepted, but I could not know that Baekhyun would be the male lead. Although I did not know his schedule I could tell that they were really busy so why does he have time to do this kind of activity. I could have been more careful with that, now it happened without me being able to handle it. Is he aware? Has he agreed to do it too or ....

"Aishhhh" I messed with my air.

My thoughts kept me from going to sleep. Even though it was already dark outside, I could not fall asleep, my thoughts were busy asking questions and looking for answers over and over again. We will act together as the main actor of a drama. How not to be troubled now. My ex-husband the only person I thought worthy of winning my trust is going to be my husband in a drama. I feel like crazy right now. The most disturbing thing was still in my head, even though I did not understand the whole story, I think we will have a lot of skinship moments and scenes of lovey dovey.

"I am really doomed, I am doomed"

Hera: Are you okay? Is it okay? So I have a month to prepare to see him again.

・㉨・ONE MONTH LATER・㉨・

HERA OUTFIT 

Today is the most horrible day I have to face. We were now right in front of the building where the meeting will be held. Unnie took a step forward and I did not even have the courage to go one step further. As she did not see me next to her, she turned to see that I was still staring at the building.

Eun Ji: Hey, come here what are you waiting for?

She walks towards me to take me inside the building.

Hera: Unnie, I really did not feel good now, can we go back and tell them I'm not ...

Eun Ji: Yah Hera what with this attitude? Stop acting like that. It took a lot of effort to get this role and now you act like you do not care.

Hera: But really unnie me .... damn

As we still discuss on this point that I do not feel well. Someone who was not far from us spoke. This voice really rocked me. Omo, I feel literally out of control now, I still was not able to process the information my mind was sending me. My mind tells me to run away, my body really wants to leave here but good manners forbid me to do what I wanted to do. Baekhyun was right there not far from us. I hope that these 2 years were really enough for me to control what I let people see.

Eun Ji: annyeonghaseyo

Get away from him and ignore him, I said to myself. Yet I stay there, He was my superior in the field, I had to respect him. Plus, he might have thought I was still on him so I turned to look at them with a smile on my face.

Hera: annyeonghasseyo. I said, bowing slightly. The next action I did was the first misstep I made. I look at him, he looks at me too. I could really feel he was not happy to be here now. At least we had the same point of view with that.

Eun Ji: Ohhh, come in or we'll be late.

Thanks to Unnie, I was able to break eye contact with him.

"Thriller"

I'm not even in the room that I already hope this meeting will end as soon as possible. We made our way together, Baekhyun, Baekhyun's manager, Eun Ji Unnie and I. The way there seemed taking too long in my opinionsy, I find it really pesant and uncomftable. The only one that made conversation was our manager.

......: I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jong Hyuk , Baekhyun's manager.

He talks to me I was about to respond but He advanced me.

Jong Hyuk: And I already know you, you are Hera.

Hera: Yeah, nice to meet you.

Eun Ji: And I'm Eun Ji , Hera's manager. She talks to Baekhyun.

 We made our way to the meeting room whiwh was already filled of people . We were satting not far from them , If It was me who choose where to sat I would have choose a place far from him but as we were the leading role , we were forced to stand each other company. I pretend to be busy with the script but even if I I seemed occupied with the script that I learnt a month before my mind was busy to look for better way to leave this chair and find another place without arousing curiosity. I took a look from right to left . Unnie Eun Ji and Baekhyun's manager was busy talking near the door about I don't know what.

Baekhyun: So ... Hera, can I call you that?

His voice really froze me, I'm still not to use to hear his voice again.

Hera: As you like it. I managed to answer without suttering.

Baekhyun: How on earth it could be you?

Decidedly, I do not know what he was playing, but it got on my nerves. Could not he leave me alone? Now he asked me about something which seemed too offened me. Ah! something was boiling inside me. Now I was not afraid of him or like that I was really angry . I take a deep breath before holding his gaze to challenge him.

Hera: what are you insinuating?

Baekhhyun: Of all the actresses, I ended up playing that role with you.

Hera: I was about to ask you the same question.

Baekhyun: Pathetic. He laughs at me.

Hera: What?

Baekhyun: Never think to take advantage of this situation to bring me back to you o ...

Hera: 2 years has passed and I have not done anything like that why I would do this now.

Baekhyun: Who knows?

Hera: Damn you! Let me laugh, too much trust do not think you are the center of the world. If I had known earlier that you were part of it, I would have retired, but since we are here, I must do my best. I'm not the person you knew, so stop judging and inventing something that is only in your mind.

I said with confidence. We look at each other for a few seconds. As the crowd was busy with their tasks, they did not even have time to hear what we were talking about.

"How did I end up loving someone like you before?"

Another Chapter done. ^.^

Thank you all for the support. I am very grateful to you all.

Just an image, even though it was one of the saddest moments I saw in this drama. I can not stop looking at this. I really like this picture.

I don't owe any of those image, credit to the owner.

・㉨・See you in the next chapter・㉨・

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.8K 514 11
Let's see..
325K 4.7K 45
X Reader stories of you getting cheated on! Don't know why the hell I made this! Hope you like!! These are all of my ideas except for a few. The few...
4.5K 692 17
Let's see..
11.2K 622 14
I think I have quite a good relationship with my boyfriend. He's sweet, loving, and amazing in bed. That is, until I found out he cheated on me. [Re...